Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (73770 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
obonadogan:
White men usually see black women as less attractive compared to their white counterparts. That would explain why they rarely approach our women.
British, Irish in general would rather go for an Eastern European before approaching a black lady.
Why so insecure? Why do you feel better telling yourself that white men do not like black women?

LOL wake up and face reality, many white men do not approach black women because they think black women do not want them.

White men find black women attractive. Black women are the ones holding back. I wish they would stop and expand their options instead of settling for bitter men like you.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol my dear they will never tell themselves the truth!! The way guys here makes Nigerian women look so bad you gon be wondering if we the devils while Nigerian guys are the saint.

These are the lies they feed themselves to make Nigerian girls feel inferior nd not worthy but little did they know we know their tatics nw grin

Thats why I'm a preacher of interracial relationship because only then you will realized you truly a queen! Most Nigerian guys don't value what they have but values 90 years old great grandma because of green card grin
Many Nigerian guys are insecure as hell. Glad your self esteem is top notch. Pls don't settle for a bitter black man who enjoys bulling black women. Many more Nigerian women need to open their eyes and go for the best life unapologetically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
robinso01:
Indirectly, it's difficult because of their character and entitled behavior.
just read my mind
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by zomby(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigerian girls or ladies or women?
May be just to fool around...other than that, No! Thanks!

I don't know what it is, they all have too many things in common, which are mostly turn-offs

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Crispels(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol my dear they will never tell themselves the truth!! The way guys here makes Nigerian women look so bad you gon be wondering if we the devils while Nigerian guys are the saint.

These are the lies they feed themselves to make Nigerian girls feel inferior nd not worthy but little did they know we know their tatics nw grin

Thats why I'm a preacher of interracial relationship because only then you will realized you truly a queen! Most Nigerian guys don't value what they have but values 90 years old great grandma because of green card grin

Not all Nigerian guys abroad date for papers. I’ve seen cases here in the US that guys with papers still don't want to end up with Nigerian-born girls based on past painful experiences. I prefer marrying a Nigerian or at least a Nigerian - American but many Nigerian girls that I’ve come across abroad are usually arrogant, condescending, childish, and impatient. Many of them will look down on you when you are struggling to find your feet in the abroad and once you get better - financially and socially - they will suddenly expect you to roll with them when they kicked you on the face when you were down.

One of my friends in Washington, D.C. was mocked, and treated like a piece of shit by Naija girls when he first arrived in the US - because they felt he had a thick accent, his dressing was not yet American and he was not that social. They even called him ”fresh off the boat”(imagine immigrants deriding a fellow immigrant).
This my guy was almost depressed but the good thing is - he found genuine friendship in his friends from other countries - who helped him to settle down and made sure he found his feet. When my guy finished his grad school program and he got a 6-figure job, the same Naija girls that looked down on him now wanted to be his friends. He just laughed them off and when they saw that he was dating a white girl(who supported him through the thick and thin when he first arrived), these girls got mad and started saying it's self-hate leaving your fellow Nigerian girls to marry a white girl(mind you, he does not need papers. His company filed for him already). My question to those girls was, when you were treating him like a piece of shit, you didn't see it as self-hate then abi?

Many of the Nigerian girls don't want to believe that life is a process. A guy maybe struggling today - things can change tomorrow. But no, they are looking for perfect ready-made products - tall like Lebron James, handsome like Chris Brown and rich like Anthony Joshua. Them go wait tire!

Cc TimiRume

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
Many Nigerian guys are insecure as hell. Glad your self esteem is top notch. Pls don't settle for a bitter black man who enjoys bulling black women. Many more Nigerian women need to open their eyes and go for the best life unapologetically.
Don't know if you a guy or girl but just take this kiss kiss

Crispels nice narration and i totally understand your point!
I just hate the fact abroad based guys makes it looks like no race find Nigerian women attractive outside Nigeria nd i came to realized those that talk down on Nigerian women nd vow never to date Nigerian women are never exposed probably never had passport.
When you date different race you will realized there are worst ladies compare to Nigerian ladies they all talk down!
The fact that a Nigerian lady you met in foreign country look down on your friend doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are like that! We have good and bad people in all races!
Please note i am not against Nigerian men dating interracially but bringing your women down is the height of stupidity.

Check romance section thread you will see different topics degrading Nigerian women, slutshaming etc

Nigerian guys needs to do better!!
Stop making your women feel inferior while other race compliments them on your behalf!!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by yassinattah(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=techtechh post=92799527]
What happened to the name fooooool

Why would you be able to pronounce it, are you both from the same ethnic group?

Better Shut up your broke mouth nigg

You and your poverty ridden family will go to hell

Go and soak your last garri in peace[/quote

lol

I can see the poverty and frustration is peeling ur scalp, making u go crazy,sorry eh.

U can humbly start doing Bambiala on social media so ur generation can escape poverty soon.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Rawhumper(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Then you are not really ready.....
Though life is all about choices.

quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=92790152]I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks[/quote]
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Rawhumper(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Its all about attraction....

quote author=missimelda01 post=92790163]The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly. [/quote]
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Jaymanosky4: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Crispels:

Not all Nigerian guys abroad date for papers. I’ve seen cases here in the US that guys with papers still don't want to end up with Nigerian-born girls based on past painful experiences. I prefer marrying a Nigerian or at least a Nigerian - American but many Nigerian girls that I’ve come across abroad are usually arrogant, condescending, childish, and impatient. Many of them will look down on you when you are struggling to find your feet in the abroad and once you get better - financially and socially - they will suddenly expect you to roll with them when they kicked you on the face when you were down.

One of my friends in Washington, D.C. was mocked, and treated like a piece of shit by Naija girls when he first arrived in the US - because they felt he had a thick accent, his dressing was not yet American and he was not that social. They even called him ”fresh off the boat”(imagine immigrants deriding a fellow immigrant).
This my guy was almost depressed but the good thing is - he found genuine friendship in his friends from other countries - who helped him to settle down and made sure he found his feet. When my guy finished his grad school program and he got a 6-figure job, the same Naija girls that looked down on him now wanted to be his friends. He just laughed them off and when they saw that he was dating a white girl(who supported him through the thick and thin when he first arrived), these girls got mad and started saying it's self-hate leaving your fellow Nigerian girls to marry a white girl(mind you, he does not need papers. His company filed for him already). My question to those girls was, when you were treating him like a piece of shit, you didn't see it as self-hate then abi?

Many of the Nigerian girls don't want to believe that life is a process. A guy maybe struggling today - things can change tomorrow. But no, they are looking for perfect ready-made products - tall like Lebron James, handsome like Chris Brown and rich like Anthony Joshua. Them go wait tire!

Cc TimiRume

You just said my mind especially most of our ladies out there

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by zomby(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Too many things in common among Nigerian girls

Money hungry
Greedy
Enough is never enough
Materialistic
Talkative
Uncultured
Secretive
Lair
Never straight forward
Too many unnecessary CHILDISH games
Entitled

Just a complete turn off...But fun to fool around with for a minute and then move on

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Crispels:

Cc TimiRume
Bla bla bla. Nigerian women generally are not threatened by foreign women because they are generally better than foreign women. That's why you all come home to marry. You can't use isolated cases to shame all Nigerian women.

We have a lot of angry bitter angry white women who are just getting filmed but you would still ignore all that, because you are a white supremacist. You would protect the image of white women and tarnish the image of black women, typical KKK, nothing new. That's how you wash out the bloodline of a group. Destroy their women's image. But you won't see this because you lots have your faces stacked in the white man's ass.

Go and marry your white woman in peace nobody cares. Leave Nigerian women alone. They are not the reason all black nations are underdeveloped.

Maybe when you grow your economy, the women here would stop depending on you for anything.

You Nigerian men have soiled the image of Nigeria worldwide. If any one should be mad, it should not be you lots. You have no justification to open your mouth and talk trash about anyone.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Don't know if you a guy or girl but just take this kiss kiss

Crispels nice narration and i totally understand your point!
I just hate the fact abroad based guys makes it looks like no race find Nigerian women attractive outside Nigeria nd i came to realized those that talk down on Nigerian women nd vow never to date Nigerian women are never exposed probably never had passport.
When you date different race you will realized there are worst ladies compare to Nigerian ladies they all talk down!
The fact that a Nigerian lady you met in foreign country look down on your friend doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are like that! We have good and bad people in all races!
Please note i am not against Nigerian men dating interracially but bringing your women down is the height of stupidity.

Check romance section thread you will see different topics degrading Nigerian women, slutshaming etc

Nigerian guys needs to do better!!
Stop making your women feel inferior while other race compliments them on your behalf!!
You are good with this.
Don't bother hoping Nigerian guys do better. Its a waste for now. More Nigerian women need to start aiming higher. The standards for most black men are really low that's why there is no developed black nation. Aim high, date those foreign guys en mass. Black men would sit up.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by ruffDiamond: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
I no even like dem naija irritating piece of sh1t here let alone abroad..man ,l go dye first...arrant rubbish
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thats why I'm a preacher of interracial relationship because only then you will realized you truly a queen!
Queen of which kingdom? of which throne? You want to feel & be treated like a queen, how do you treat your supposed king? Like a fan? A parasite? a servant of some sort? Oh please.. Every other thing i omited from you initial comment is just projection at it's finest & that's what the lives of you & your ilk depend on. Twisted, disgusting pieces of shitty hypocrites.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by techtechh: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=yassinattah post=92809756][/quote]
Your breath smells
Go brush your teeth
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
Why so insecure? Why do you feel better telling yourself that white men do not like black women?

LOL wake up and face reality, many white men do not approach black women because they think black women do not want them.

White men find black women attractive. Black women are the ones holding back. I wish they would stop and expand their options instead of settling for bitter men like you.
Stop telling yourself that the white men think the black women don't want them, are you in the white man's head?? I've seen several white men state on social media how black women are a huge turn off for them alright. The black women should expand thier options abi, they didn't settle for a white man, then it's a bitter black man they'd settle for? Delusions & illusions run you.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by PhillipPHD(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

A woman can never be sex-starved. Except she is looking for commitment, very discreet sex or a particular sex partner. If it is just knack and go, make yourself available and men will knack.

An erect penîs is the most available resources in the world. Give yourself a target to fck 10 in a week and you’ll get 58 applications. This will include married men.

Lol. I am not even being insulting.

As a guy, I can never be sex starved, except I’m in the search for very discreet sex or a particular sex. With 20-30k, I can copulate with any strong 7/10 chic in Lagos.

A wet pussy is the most available resources in the world. Show off just 30k and see how many hot babes will flood you, including married women.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
You are good with this.
Don't bother hoping Nigerian guys do better. Its a waste for now. More Nigerian women need to start aiming higher.The standards for most black men are really low that's why there is no developed black nation. Aim high, date those foreign guys en mass. Black men would sit up.
Babe you said it all!! One thing black guys are proud of is their sexual prowess nd they not even ashamed to post it on different threads nd you d be wondering why these old women use them as sex slave in exchange of green card.
Most guys be shouting "Nigerian girls can't indulge in intellectual post/conversation yet they see one but still can't hold a tangible conversation for a day without asking stupid questions like "have you eaten?" nd stupid annoying conversation!!

I have made a promise to myself that i will never settle for less!! I will go for a guy that appreciates me for who i am!!

This nairaland is an example of misogynist,narcissists and toxic men that think women are the cause of their frustration in life!!
Check quora nd check nairaland posts you will realized hw frustrated Nigerian men are!! I think the economic situation has made men think we are the cause of their problems!

When i was small i was interested in protecting my gene but damn!! I don't care no more!!

I will rather remain single in my entire life than to be with a man like guys i read their posts here!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by makewetalk2: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
How rich is your intuition?
How beautiful are you compared to the littany of beautiful princesses who would not allow you to wash their undies let alone rub shoulders with them for a man.
Your best bet to riches is your hard work. No rich Irish man will consider you for a one night phase let alone date you.
Please, get a skill and job and the men that you call litters will turn gold before you.
Stop seeking a man who has made it, make it yourself rather
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Crispels(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
Bla bla bla. Nigerian women generally are not threatened by foreign women because they are generally better than foreign women. That's why you all come home to marry. You can't use isolated cases to shame all Nigerian women.

We have a lot of angry bitter angry white women who are just getting filmed but you would still ignore all that, because you are a white supremacist. You would protect the image of white women and tarnish the image of black women, typical KKK, nothing new. That's how you wash out the bloodline of a group. Destroy their women's image. But you won't see this because you lots have your faces stacked in the white man's ass.

Go and marry your white woman in peace nobody cares. Leave Nigerian women alone. They are not the reason all black nations are underdeveloped.

Maybe when you grow your economy, the women here would stop depending on you for anything.

You Nigerian men have soiled the image of Nigeria worldwide. If any one should be mad, it should not be you lots. You have no justification to open your mouth and talk trash about anyone.

What is this one saying now? I'm not even into white girls - I’m still on the lookout for my Nigerian queen here. I'm only telling you about some of the things that happen here in the US. Nigerian ladies are fond of looking down on newly arrived Nigerian guys and when those ones later refuse to date them(after they’ve adapted to the American system) - they begin to complain and wail that they are ignoring them for girls from other countries. The reality is you can't use hurtful words like broke, fresh off the boat, ugly, awkward, poor and the likes on newly immigrated men and expect them to now suddenly marry you when their situations improve. My point is: be kind to people and treat them with dignity.
You can't treat people like thrash or a piece of shit during their lows and then expect them to rock with you during their highs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Mgtowmonk: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Babe you said it all!! One thing black guys are proud of is their sexual prowess nd they not even ashamed to post it on different threads nd you d be wondering why these old women use them as sex slave in exchange of green card.
Most guys be shouting "Nigerian girls can't indulge in intellectual post/conversation yet they see one but still can't hold a tangible conversation for a day without asking stupid questions like "have you eaten?" nd stupid annoying conversation!!

I have made a promise to myself that i will never settle for less!! I will go for a guy that appreciates me for who i am!!

This nairaland is an example of misogynist,narcissists and toxic men that think women are the cause of their frustration in life!!
Check quora nd check nairaland posts you will realized hw frustrated Nigerian men are!! I think the economic situation has made men think we are the cause of their problems!

When i was small i was interested in protecting my gene but damn!! I don't care no more!!

I will rather remain single in my entire life than to be with a man like guys i read their posts here!!

Wow! I'm with you on this. To hell with race preservation. The black man doesn't care, no one should too.

Me I don't argue with nairaland guys. I just call out their faults so they see how hypocritical they are. If the black guys here try to attack your self esteem, don't go on the defense. Attack theirs too by pointing out their bottom of the barrel status. Maybe that would shut them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by gforce5: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
I always laugh when people in this forum talk about the desirability of Nigerian women abroad. I have lived in Europe for a decade and I can tell you that Nigerian women aren't popping like that. The problem that a lot of Nigerian women in the west have is that they refuse to drop their entitlement mentality in Nigeria. You cannot decide to live in the west and expect men to do all the chasing.You cannot be living abroad and expect men to take care of your bills. Not in a cosmopolitan society. Not in a society where bills are split 50/50. You live in Europe where you are a minority and you still act like you are in your father's land? How? Even within the African community, you have a problem because of that materialistic mindset. It's only the ones that were born and bred there that are slightly different as they grew up in that environment. The ones that came as students/job seekers still retain that mindset.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Crispels:

What is this one saying now? I'm not even into white girls - I’m still on the lookout for my Nigerian queen here. I'm only telling you about some of the things that happen here in the US. Nigerian ladies are fond of looking down on newly arrived Nigerian guys and when those ones later refuse to date them(after they’ve adapted to the American system) - they begin to complain and wail that they are ignoring them for girls from other countries. The reality is you can't use hurtful words like broke, fresh off the boat, ugly, awkward, poor and the likes on newly immigrated men and expect them to now suddenly marry you when their situations improve. My point is: be kind to people and treat them with dignity.
You can't treat people like thrash or a piece of shit during their lows and then expect them to rock with you during their highs.
Leave the foolish girls let 'em forget about thier real life attitudes & keep spewing bollocks, They don't know how far thier attitude problems & misbehaviours have gone. They think because they are females, they can just wear tight clothes, carefully put on make-up then step out & treat every observing male like he's far below them. Or maybe they think thier bodies are remote controllers like that for a t.v set while my manhood is the censor to recieve & obey whatever signal from whatever button.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
krushdripper:
Stop telling yourself that the white men think the black women don't want them, are you in the white man's head?? I've seen several white men state on social media how black women are a huge turn off for them alright. The black women should expand thier options abi, they didn't settle for a white man, then it's a bitter black man they'd settle for? Delusions & illusions run you.
Taah oga go and sleep. Those are just a minority of white men who no woman wants, your KKK masters talking trash on social media. They are attracted to many black women but they are fighting that attraction by lying to you. But they are insignificant because they are getting bursted and are thinning out speedily! As they should because we are better of without hypocrites.

Many white men want black women but many black women are too loyal to losers like you. The thing is white men have dignity in general and would never stoop to the second best position, so they move on. However things are changing fast!

The new generation of black girls are smater (hopefully).

Black women look good because they have good genes, stop lying to yourself.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Mgtowmonk: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimiRume:
Taah oga go and sleep. Those are just a minority of white men who no woman wants, your KKK masters talking trash on social media. They are attracted to many black women but they are fighting that attraction by lying to you. But they are insignificant because they are getting bursted and are thinning out speedily! As they should because we are better of without hypocrites.

Many white men want black women but many black women are too loyal to losers like you. The thing is white men have dignity in general and would never stoop to the second best position, so they move on. However things are changing fast!

The new generation of black girls are smater (hopefully).

Black women look good because they have good genes, stop lying to yourself.

Keep basking in your wanton foolishness.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by TimiRume(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
this just goes to show that you have no idea of what you are talking about. sad
Black women are rarely approached in Western countries.
The issue has been studied to death by major dating sites so what the f**k are you spewing here?!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I72X2cw4DI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LECwFyArTQY
You are not getting it are you? Black women are so loyal to black men and are loud about it. No man in his right senses wants to be the second choice except maybe black men. For this to change, a lot of black women have to come out and renounce this blind loyalty of which some are already doing, and we are seeing a shift. The woman in the first video now has a white partner after years of hyping black men.

Men are all the same. What you find attractive is not very different from what white men find attractive. If you find a black girl attractive then the chances that a white man finds her attractive is high too because attractive is attractive.

Now let's talk about our glorious black nations! Lol
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one
Also tell them to do away with the entitlement mentality

That rubbish scare the shit out of every man whether white man or black man
Boss man, how can i reach u?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Joedoyle(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks
How rich do you think you are?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by eyinjuege: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Funny thread. No time to go through it all, just some snipes and pieces.
My take:
For Nigerian girls abroad, open your options in dating. Don't be fixated on dating/marrying a fellow Nigerian or black person.
Eat healthy and enjoy life.
Exercise, play tennis, go out for drinks with friends.
Look good all the time, but that's usually not a problem for Nigerian ladies.
Be true to yourself, wear more of your natural hair or even if you're going to wear a wig, wear the 4c type or kinky types. Do your braids and pack in elaborate styles or leave it flowing.
Be confident
The blacker your skin, the more exotic you look to other races of men. Just be confident enough to rock it.
We wear a lot of jewelry, and if that's your style go for it. Don't be too loud or obnoxious though in your jewelry and dressing.
Have your own money, and make sure you don't beg or ask a guy for money. If you're able to snag a man doing well in his endeavours, he won't find it awkward spending on you but rather sees it as a joy without you asking.
Again, have your life together. Most Nigerian women abroad work and earn their way.
You need to be fun and interesting to be with, you have to make sure you're not overweight so the gym should be your second home if you have the tendency to put on and retain weight (you also meet people there at the gym too).
Here's a very old video and I had to go look for it in my archives. Perhaps someone will tap into it.
Believe in yourself at all times and know you've got what it takes.
Gotta go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5GIx70e88

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.