Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (73755 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ohraykon: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

A woman can never be sex-starved. Except she is looking for commitment, very discreet sex or a particular sex. If it is just knack and go, make yourself available and men will knack.

An erect penîs is the most available resources in the world. Give yourself a target to fck 10 in a week and you’ll get 58 applications. This will include married men.

Lol. I am not even being insulting.
only in naija abroad who send them grin na dem dey find boys to nack sef. Naija na their only hope of shakara!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ohraykon: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

This is what most new immigrants always say. In fact, this is one way to identify people who do not own international passport. After they have finished fcking from all the whole races and cuntinent- their head will na calm down. They will na remember “the African/Nigerian family system”. Not forgetting the common talk of root.
na lie jare no one wants naija girls no more except typical naija guys who loves control. Even our african brothers don't like naija girls tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Hathor5(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Babe you said it all!! One thing black guys are proud of is their sexual prowess nd they not even ashamed to post it on different threads nd you d be wondering why these old women use them as sex slave in exchange of green card.
Most guys be shouting "Nigerian girls can't indulge in intellectual post/conversation yet they see one but still can't hold a tangible conversation for a day without asking stupid questions like "have you eaten?" nd stupid annoying conversation!!

I have made a promise to myself that i will never settle for less!! I will go for a guy that appreciates me for who i am!!

This nairaland is an example of misogynist,narcissists and toxic men that think women are the cause of their frustration in life!!
Check quora nd check nairaland posts you will realized hw frustrated Nigerian men are!! I think the economic situation has made men think we are the cause of their problems!

When i was small i was interested in protecting my gene but damn!! I don't care no more!!

I will rather remain single in my entire life than to be with a man like guys i read their posts here!!

No, I have starved myself to death. grin grin grin

The worst part is they will ask this question every single freaking day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hathor5:

No, I have starved myself to death. grin grin grin

The worst part is they will ask this question every single freaking day. undecided
Ahh swear grin grin
I be like what if i haven't eaten?
This stupid questions needs to stop!! We are tired cry
The worst part is some can ask you what you have eaten every 1 hour grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
missimelda01:
The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Rich guys I want
Hope you sabi fvck well well
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by mikebabs101: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ahh swear grin grin
See you complaining when in the real sense its the ladies fault not to be able to keep conversation, most ladies makes conversation so boring , when you are lucky to meet a lady that can keep conversation, the question what have you eaten will be the last thing a guy will be asking cos there are so many things to talk about

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Deborah98:
Okay
be approachable oooo... That is when I will notice you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Some people's face naturally is hard. Even without being angry their face is just like that.
hmmmmmm....you are correct
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

A woman can never be sex-starved. Except she is looking for commitment, very discreet sex or a particular sex. If it is just knack and go, make yourself available and men will knack.

An erect penîs is the most available resources in the world. Give yourself a target to fck 10 in a week and you’ll get 58 applications. This will include married men.

Lol. I am not even being insulting.
hmmmmmm...it is true ooooooooo.. Girls can get the gbolas any time they want but will do it codedly

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
mikebabs101:
See you complaining when in the real sense its the ladies fault not to be able to keep conversation, most ladies makes conversation so boring , when you are lucky to meet a lady that can keep conversation, the question what have you eaten will be the last thing a guy will be asking cos there are so many things to talk about
It is always the lady's fault grin
When will y'all agree it could your fault for once? If i start uploading conversations of stupid questions nd conversation i had with some guys you gonna agree with me also.
Even when it is obvious some guys chat boring y'all will still blame the girls so?

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Deborah98(f): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
stormborn28:
be approachable oooo... That is when I will notice you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
uncle I don't need ya notice biko
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Deborah98:
uncle I don't need ya notice biko
if I no notice you, my neighbour go notice you. So it is a win win. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by mikebabs101: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

It is always the lady's fault grin
When will y'all agree it could your fault for once? If i start uploading conversations of stupid questions nd conversation i had with some guys you gonna agree with me also.
Even when it is obvious some guys chat boring y'all will still blame the girls so?
From all you have written on this thread ( I believe some are fallacies though) but its obvious you could be intelligent or know how to keep conversation.The fact is majority of Nigerian girls are not like that , they only want a guy asking them question when chatting while they respond with short answers, emojis , or boring answers. Don't tell me its because they aren't into the guy ,they are just like that, and they will still say guys keep asking them what they have eaten. A simple illustration is when a guy ask a girl "How did your day go ?" An intelligent girl that knows how to keep conversation should give a brief summary of how the went, from there ,there will be something to have conversation about, but most girls just reply with fine , what did you expect the guy to say ? When he now ask ,what did you eat ?, you will be here complaining about how predictable men can be be in their chat.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ohraykon: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Really. Nigerians girls, why do some of you just wake up and start insulting nigeria women? First let me tell you these, its the type of person you are that draws the kind of women that flows around you, it's was you think that manifest to you, if you think Nigerian women are useless surely its the useless ones that will also flow around you. And dont forget you have sisters, niece, friends, aunties, cousins, relatives that are nigerian women? Guess too much watching movies is the problem nowadays. You think there are no usless women in Usa, England, canada,etc.
We got a lot of beautiful, useful, handworking, faithful, women in nigeria all you need to do is open your inner eyes, change your mentality, let your thinking flow to the right direction, then you see the wonders of nigerian women.
woman wrapper will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ohraykon: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol my dear they will never tell themselves the truth!! The way guys here makes Nigerian women look so bad you gon be wondering if we the devils while Nigerian guys are the saint.

These are the lies they feed themselves to make Nigerian girls feel inferior nd not worthy but little did they know we know their tatics nw grin

Thats why I'm a preacher of interracial relationship because only then you will realized you truly a queen! Most Nigerian guys don't value what they have but values 90 years old great grandma because of green card grin
mumu e pain am grin
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
mikebabs101:
From all you have written on this thread ( I believe some are fallacies though) but its obvious you could be intelligent or know how to keep conversation.The fact is majority of Nigerian girls are not like that , they only want a guy asking them question when chatting while they respond with short answers, emojis , or boring answers. Don't tell me its because they aren't into the guy ,they are just like that, and they will still say guys keep asking them what they have eaten. A simple illustration is when a guy ask a girl "How did your day go ?" An intelligent girl that knows how to keep conversation should give a brief summary of how the went, from there ,there will be something to have conversation about, but most girls just reply with fine , what did you expect the guy to say ? When he now ask ,what did you eat ?, you will be here complaining about how predictable men can be be in their chat.
You have a point if a lady isn't interested in a guy from her chat you will definitely know!!
Do you know the beginning of conversation determinatines how it will flow.

For example Nigerians guys when chatting:
Him:Hello
Me :hi, who am i speaking with please?
Him: ignores question* moves to can i know you more?
Me:If i have no idea who i am chatting with then conversation isn't necessary
Him:block my number idiot,see her ass sef,no be your fault na,na because dem don dey make your head swell abi?
Proceeds to block the number immediately*

Foreign guys
Him:hi my name is Chris got your number from your Nigerian friend tolani, you seem to be a cool person nd honestly i will like to know you more
I'm really interested in Nigeria alot hence i love making friends from there,i love listening to wizkid,davido they really taking African music international.
Me:hi Chris, nice talking to you,ohh tolani is my friend,you seem pretty cool also.
Wow! I love wizkid and Davido also, they are really blessings to Africa.
What are other things you like about Nigeria?food?culture?

That's how conversations goes smoothly that you wnt even feel you talking for the first time.
Nigerian guys expect you to talk to strangers without proper introduction.
Even if i am not interested in you if i realized this person is fun to chat with i will gladly continue chatting with you as long you don't pass your boundary!

PS:conversations given are just examples. B4 person go dey call my boyfriend Chris lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ohraykon: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Babe you said it all!! One thing black guys are proud of is their sexual prowess nd they not even ashamed to post it on different threads nd you d be wondering why these old women use them as sex slave in exchange of green card.
Most guys be shouting "Nigerian girls can't indulge in intellectual post/conversation yet they see one but still can't hold a tangible conversation for a day without asking stupid questions like "have you eaten?" nd stupid annoying conversation!!

I have made a promise to myself that i will never settle for less!! I will go for a guy that appreciates me for who i am!!

This nairaland is an example of misogynist,narcissists and toxic men that think women are the cause of their frustration in life!!
Check quora nd check nairaland posts you will realized hw frustrated Nigerian men are!! I think the economic situation has made men think we are the cause of their problems!

When i was small i was interested in protecting my gene but damn!! I don't care no more!!

I will rather remain single in my entire life than to be with a man like guys i read their posts here!!

bastard who wan date you before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Heh. What a target.

You're right, though. Some of them will dive in like Olympic swimmers in you as much as give them an inch.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ohraykon:
My mum bastard who wan date her before grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Hathor5(f): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ahh swear grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by ItzWilly(m): 3:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one
Also tell them to do away with the entitlement mentality

That rubbish scare the shit out of every man whether white man or black man

DAMMNN NIGGURR MAY You receive sense!!!
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by sharone21(f): 5:16am On Aug 15, 2020
TimiRume:
You are good with this.
Don't bother hoping Nigerian guys do better. Its a waste for now. More Nigerian women need to start aiming higher. The standards for most black men are really low that's why there is no developed black nation. Aim high, date those foreign guys en mass. Black men would sit up.

Great responses from you and Petty princess..... Imagine Naija Nairaland guys even comparing strong Nigerian ladies with other Africans eg South African ladies. Inasmuch as it isnt appropriate in rating how hard working & accomplished people are but they should know that when it comes to that, Nigerian ladies are higher flyers globally even in Nigeria where the economy isnt smiling. Just imagine how we tame their squads in matches sometimes bashing them 6-0 (lol) like it's basketball making us the QUEENS in Africa. Naija babes are the ones holding back, thinking they still have Naija men like many of their fathers..... We are as hard working as our men with the exception of being criminally minded like many of our guys( a turn off to foreign ladies).

Besides whites DYING for us, there are the Indians, Pakistanis ( including Christians) and others.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by krushdripper(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2020
You cooped up weaklings in the name of Nigerian galz would Act-Up & pretend to your graves.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by frank950(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

Are you rich
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by frank950(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

Are you rich?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Modupeoluwa123(f): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Crispels:

Not all Nigerian guys abroad date for papers. I’ve seen cases here in the US that guys with papers still don't want to end up with Nigerian-born girls based on past painful experiences. I prefer marrying a Nigerian or at least a Nigerian - American but many Nigerian girls that I’ve come across abroad are usually arrogant, condescending, childish, and impatient. Many of them will look down on you when you are struggling to find your feet in the abroad and once you get better - financially and socially - they will suddenly expect you to roll with them when they kicked you on the face when you were down.

One of my friends in Washington, D.C. was mocked, and treated like a piece of shit by Naija girls when he first arrived in the US - because they felt he had a thick accent, his dressing was not yet American and he was not that social. They even called him ”fresh off the boat”(imagine immigrants deriding a fellow immigrant).
This my guy was almost depressed but the good thing is - he found genuine friendship in his friends from other countries - who helped him to settle down and made sure he found his feet. When my guy finished his grad school program and he got a 6-figure job, the same Naija girls that looked down on him now wanted to be his friends. He just laughed them off and when they saw that he was dating a white girl(who supported him through the thick and thin when he first arrived), these girls got mad and started saying it's self-hate leaving your fellow Nigerian girls to marry a white girl(mind you, he does not need papers. His company filed for him already). My question to those girls was, when you were treating him like a piece of shit, you didn't see it as self-hate then abi?

Many of the Nigerian girls don't want to believe that life is a process. A guy maybe struggling today - things can change tomorrow. But no, they are looking for perfect ready-made products - tall like Lebron James, handsome like Chris Brown and rich like Anthony Joshua. Them go wait tire!

Cc TimiRume
Great thought you have up there and I totally agree with all you said but I would like to say African looking down on their fellow brothers and sisters outside the shores of Africa is not just about females, I mean it is not gender based attitude. However, guys are more receptive than females. Most guys abroad are still more open to helping females because guys naturally ain’t condescending and proud (even though I know some proud guys).
When you say many of Nigerian girls don’t want to believe life is a process, I think that is too much of a generalization. Ofcourse I am aware of the entitlement mentality of Nigerian girls because I have colleagues but however, there are still quite a number of good ones. I grew up without a father and that still hasn’t given me the right and mind to live and feed on any guy that comes my way.
I graduated from Lasu at 20 and I have been working since 20, providing for myself, taking care of myself with my small salary. My mother taught us independency because she single handedly raised myself and my sibblings without even remarrying at 39. I attended Lasu at a time the fees was skyrocketed and she did sponsor me.
So I would say a lot of good Nigerian girls exist and some of us are a huge believer of love. I love Love and when I do, I do it in totality regardless of who you are and what you have. I love girls who go against all odd just to be with the one they truely admire. Where there is love, understanding and success will come in handy.
I personally cannot support women because I have colleagues and I always get upset when they say things like “somebody should come and buy me a car o” and I’m always like “Have you bought one for yourself?.
But that being said, I hope we ladies of this generation realize very soon that our self worth depends on what we bring to the table not what we look like. Depending on a guy or waiting for a ready made is not the best.
Sometimes, the woman is the KING (with hard work and dedication and God).
BTW I’m new here. I just want to feel at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Kulawyn: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2020
I do not know what people always thinking but dating someone abroad is not that different from dating people in every day life. When you go abroad and spend more than a month there it becomes just like any other place and you date just like you would have dated if you were home.
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by shadrach77: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
cool cool
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by shadrach77: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
pansophist:
All they talked about is being approached, but not doing the approaching. Better go to back to Nigeria if you want constant approaching. Here in Europe, men dont have that power to approach, at least not like naija. You can be here for years as a woman and no man will ask you out. Especially if you are a black woman.
Don't mind them. Actually the one in yellow was more realistic. The one in red was the foolish one who was saying she can never approach men
undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Don't know if you a guy or girl but just take this kiss kiss

Crispels nice narration and i totally understand your point!
I just hate the fact abroad based guys makes it looks like no race find Nigerian women attractive outside Nigeria nd i came to realized those that talk down on Nigerian women nd vow never to date Nigerian women are never exposed probably never had passport.
When you date different race you will realized there are worst ladies compare to Nigerian ladies they all talk down!
The fact that a Nigerian lady you met in foreign country look down on your friend doesn't mean all Nigerian ladies are like that! We have good and bad people in all races!
Please note i am not against Nigerian men dating interracially but bringing your women down is the height of stupidity.

Check romance section thread you will see different topics degrading Nigerian women, slutshaming etc

Nigerian guys needs to do better!!
Stop making your women feel inferior while other race compliments them on your behalf!!

Babe, no look for escuse to go international. You are absolutely free, biko. If all u encounter are the lots you keel talking about, then you need to check yasef, you may be in same league

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.