Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos (73758 Views)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by seunajia: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Irish guys can't walk up to you unless they've had one or two. You can almost say it's a cultural thing.

On the subject of the character of Naija babes abroad vs Naija guys, it depends on who you are and how folks meet.

For most serious guys, you're thinking about how you'll increase your income, pay off the mortgage and also develop that plot of land you acquired in Naija. Life becomes easier if you can have a queen pulling her weight beside you. You know, team work.

Peeve: please don't speak with an acquired accent when you are talking to a fellow African or a Nigerian for that matter. What's the use?

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
hm indeed wonderful
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
mikebabs101:
I'm speaking for myself, I'm educated , reasonable and enlightened enough to vibe to women from other races. The way Nigerian girls see relationship is very different from how the rest of the world see it. We are managing them because we have no choice. So why will I be in a country where I have abundance of choices and still be looking for a Nigerian girl, infact I will avoid them like plague , I fit no answer sef if dem greet me lol

That is what they always say, till they get slammed with alimonies and child support. Date from anywhere in the world, just remember their men do not behave like the average Nigerian man too. So, reformat your brain before you checkin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Dreyton36: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
I make Dubai visas at cheaper prices and fastest proceedings with a job guarantee with all the proof you need
Including countries like CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, DENMARK, GERMANY , FRANCE, DUBAI , all Schengen visas too
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Alaganature(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I need rich Irish guys to date
Not all these broke NL guys littering the space with their cheap poverty talks

Poor NL cheap girl looking for a rich Irish guy...Stay there no go find your spec...

Nord VPN
Express VPN
IP Vanish VPN
all available with sure login

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Eddygre8(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Depends on the individuals
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nwuzohalbert(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Í need rich foreign babe to date.I can give her attention,care and love
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by simplepee(f): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
folake4u:

Lmaoooooooo the thing tire me too, sis. grin grin. D
make we just dey look babe. How are you dear? Hope you are holding up well?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by folake4u(f): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
simplepee:
make we just dey look babe. How are you dear? Hope you are holding up well?

Aswearugawd sis! grin grin grin.

I'm okay, I thank God, at least I'm okay. Thanks for asking. I see you're based in Edo too smiley.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alaganature:

Poor NL cheap girl looking for a rich Irish guy...Stay there no go find your spec...

Nord VPN
Express VPN
IP Vanish VPN
all available with sure login

get lost!
Poor man

How's my choice your concern?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
missimelda01:
The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.
some ladies like Imelda wink

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Even my sister once told me that harden being she didn't have a husband here already she won't have any in abroad she included this that all her friends that they both traveled that year to French country are still single till now that although some marriages didn't work out which later result to divorce
Omo I was shocked cause back then when I was very young there's this her friend that like me very much supposing she's not older than me I'll have marry her grin I really feel pity for her cause she's very beautiful she always call me her husband back then grin
And what am saying is about 13 to 14 years ago
And she's still single now
What she said was that Nigerian girls hardly get noticed here that's why I believed what one girl said some months ago on Twitter
The point exactly is Nigerian girls are special to us here no one gives a fûck about them in foreign countries

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by lichocho(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Even though I walk tru d valley Nd shadow of death,naija babes sure pass..
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Aquarapha1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ask but y
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by simplepee(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
folake4u:

Aswearugawd sis! grin grin grin.

I'm okay, I thank God, at least I'm okay. Thanks for asking. I see you're based in Edo too smiley.
We bless God.

Yes baby kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Many 9ja girls abroad are full of themselves. Una go tey grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Everybody don turn blogger and YouTuber

Anywhere belle face people.

Are you a hater?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
simplepee:
We bless God.
Yes baby kiss kiss

Yeah. Thanks again, I really appreciate your concern smiley. And I hope you're doing well too.

That's nice. See you around Mamacita!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Petyprincess(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol tell them o
Nigerian ladies are sought after everywhere in the world!!! Na we dey get fine fine foreign guys still they say no one find us attractive outside Nigeria grin
I laugh in "Nigerian ladies aren't sought after" grin
Who no like better thing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by thegroomspa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
All dis relationship talk, marriage talk bla bla bla, me am still searching for a wife ooo...I pray God to help me find one.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by simplepee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
folake4u:

Yeah. Thanks again, I really appreciate your concern smiley.
And I hope you're doing well too.

That's nice. See you around Mamacita!
You are welcome dear.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by pansophist(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice one

You no de tired? Abi you want make I arrange you with series of unrelenting slaps? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Rolly22(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
mikebabs101:
When I'm not mad, so I will leave this country for Ireland and it is still Nigerian girls that I will be chasing , when whites , chinko , latino and women from other African countries dey. Over my dead body. If I leave the country, nothing in this world will make me end up with a Nigerian girl

Lwkmd ��� wetin Naija babes do you na??

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by bilulu(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
The issue I see sometimes is most Nigerian girls will be acting oyinbo more than the oyinbo themselves.
Again mostly the students, they smoke all sort of stuffs, drink alot and party on the way. Not to even talk about behaving responsibly.
Lastly they don't appear approachable. They don't act as if they don't want to mingle. Forming upandan with the mentality of vibrator is readily available.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by womenareapes: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Some people have that misconception that it is very difficult for a Nigerian lady to get a man abroad, be it a white or black man. It actually isn’t difficult it just depends on the lady, her attitude, appearance and the situation.

Before you say I am speaking plenty English let me explain what I mean based on my experiences in Ireland where I currently reside.

1. Before you start complaining that no one is walking up to you, ask yourself this “do I look approachable”. The truth is a guy would walk up to you if you look approachable, because you cannot be frowning or doing resting bitch face and expect someone to walk up to you. Some people are not okay with rejection o and don’t get me wrong some people also fancy frowning o but to each their own. My advice is access yourself and the situation before complaining

2. If you are more of an introvert I can understand how this might be difficult for you but the truth is the best place to meet people is outside your bedroom because you get to see them physically and connect on a different level, you can also meet people online but c’mon some of us are skeptical right but if meeting people online will work or works for you, then kudos.

3. Another thing is you have to be true to yourself in the sense that you need to ask yourself “what do I want” because you cannot be looking for entanglement and then expect someone’s son or daughter that is looking for marriage to be entangling with you. Often times when looking for something you need to ask yourself if that is what you want. And if someone walks up to you looking for more than you are looking for, then just tell them.

4. Lastly, try not to be biased towards dating apps because in as much as they might look useless and everyone just wants sex, there are people who don’t just want sex, so try it out and if it doesn’t work for you then you know it’s not for you but if it works for you then it does.

To round off my points I would just say be approachable or look approachable, dress nicely and try not to be rude to people… Also some people who are complaining that they cannot find men are chasing the men away with the way they talk or the way they relate with people. And on that note I would like to also say that Nigerian ladies or women abroad do get approached. BTW, Nigerian girls are balling over here in Ireland.

Watch an indepth video where my friend and I discussed about this, please click on the link and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdt6Ifzbhg
if you are a guy, I repeat! if you are a guy don't listen to these foolish women perspective!

Naija women are way more useless abroad than you think! selfish irritating useless piece of shit undecided

once you are in abroad please avoid black women with all due diligence! avoid this set of species.

these set of species are so arrogant and unapproachable piece of shiit.

imagine me leaving this country to another country dating a Nigeria woman undecided only a fool of the highest order does that!

women will always be the one approaching you in those countries (base on my personal experience) but this piece of trash will be making useless YouTube video deceiving those nuthead on how to look approachable, NO BODY GOT YOUR TIME BIIITCH! undecided

if you are a woman and you follow this useless video method! Congrats for you just made yourself miserable.

frustrated piece of shiit!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Some people have that misconception that it is very difficult for a Nigerian lady to get a man abroad, be it a white or black man. It actually isn’t difficult it just depends on the lady, her attitude, appearance and the situation.

Before you say I am speaking plenty English let me explain what I mean based on my experiences in Ireland where I currently reside.

1. Before you start complaining that no one is walking up to you, ask yourself this “do I look approachable”. The truth is a guy would walk up to you if you look approachable, because you cannot be frowning or doing resting bitch face and expect someone to walk up to you. Some people are not okay with rejection o and don’t get me wrong some people also fancy frowning o but to each their own. My advice is access yourself and the situation before complaining

2. If you are more of an introvert I can understand how this might be difficult for you but the truth is the best place to meet people is outside your bedroom because you get to see them physically and connect on a different level, you can also meet people online but c’mon some of us are skeptical right but if meeting people online will work or works for you, then kudos.

3. Another thing is you have to be true to yourself in the sense that you need to ask yourself “what do I want” because you cannot be looking for entanglement and then expect someone’s son or daughter that is looking for marriage to be entangling with you. Often times when looking for something you need to ask yourself if that is what you want. And if someone walks up to you looking for more than you are looking for, then just tell them.

4. Lastly, try not to be biased towards dating apps because in as much as they might look useless and everyone just wants sex, there are people who don’t just want sex, so try it out and if it doesn’t work for you then you know it’s not for you but if it works for you then it does.

To round off my points I would just say be approachable or look approachable, dress nicely and try not to be rude to people… Also some people who are complaining that they cannot find men are chasing the men away with the way they talk or the way they relate with people. And on that note I would like to also say that Nigerian ladies or women abroad do get approached. BTW, Nigerian girls are balling over here in Ireland.

Watch an indepth video where my friend and I discussed about this, please click on the link and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhdt6Ifzbhg
But wait O let's be sincere about this
For instance now am in Nigeria and am also dating a Nigerian
Tell me I'll now leave this country and still go and date or marry a Nigerian there again Haba
My village people no fit do me reach that level
Dem get limits
When there are fine beautiful Mexican,Dominican, Latino girls that will make me forget my dreams
I'll now leave them for Nigerian girls
Shey dem take Nigerian things shèpè for me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by pansophist(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
All they talked about is being approached, but not doing the approaching. Better go to back to Nigeria if you want constant approaching. Here in Europe, men dont have that power to approach, at least not like naija. You can be here for years as a woman and no man will ask you out. Especially if you are a black woman.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by klawaaa: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I need a good woman for serious stuff sef... abroad ladies are not too interested in settling down.
missimelda01:
The way this dating issue has suddenly become a matter of concern undecided

Some ladies will wear the best clothes, put on a beautiful smile and all, yet someone who hardly comes out and who is less interested in fashion will get a man effortlessly.

If you're not desperate, go about your normal life and someday you'll find that person that fits perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
pansophist:
All they talked about is being approached, but not doing the approaching. Better go to back to Nigeria if you want constant approaching. Here in Europe, men dont have that power to approach, at least not like naija. You can be here for years as a woman and no man will ask you out. Especially if you are a black woman.
Bro which of the Europeses is that grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by Jayslyder: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Where's the Ireland?
Re: Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos by pansophist(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro which of the Europeses is that grin

Afganistan Europe, somewhere close to Cambodia. You know am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.