Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17519 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Does my country look normal just look at the special forces in Nigeria. Something is definitely wrong I think Somalia special forces are better

Compare with these highly trained death machines

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Here all African countries are United Kenya Tanzania Ghana South Africa and all other African countries and United against the giant of Africa. There will be no fighting among other African only again the Nigeria which are a total disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Also South Africa like iron Galaxy you are also welcome to put your development pictures here
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Compare with these highly trained death machines
Nice picture keep up the good work
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Stupid fool you want to bring along your stupidity here. Since the year started have you heard of any Kenyans starving. tongue
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho grin cheesy
Mtalia sana

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hohohoho Hohohoho
Iron rods on top! Hohohoho Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho Hohohoho
Iron rods on top! Hohohoho Hohohoho

Wonderfull infrastructure and the best situated country in Africa

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria has the most educated people in the world this is what they produce in their education

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
surplusk:

It's just a pity when this op keep dragging Nigerians with insults and calling of names. Is it not the same country that produce top musicians and sport men and women of today etc. This op is just painting it as if nothing good has ever surfaced and showned to world for once. It is really a pity.

Yes a lot of good things have come out of Nigeria just see the pictures below. Modern development and infrastructure Top of the World standard pictures below

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by rationalhuman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
I understand your point and that partially correct as well however there is another side of argument, if you want to have a Balance idea then you must think about that as well.

There is no way in next 100 years, China and India can provide Clean Air, Good Living environment like Norway and Sweden.
There is no way India can reach to the Transparency level of these countries in next 25 years and China can not even dream in next 200 years.

But at the same time, As a Nation both India and China can decimate Entire Nordic and Schengen countries before sunset (Hypothetically if any serous dispute arises).

Can Even all Nordic countries bring more money on table in comparison to India or China??

Can Sweden Norway do have High end technical capabilities vis a vis China and India? See Annual Rocket launches, Satellite Launches of All Europe combined vs Those Great Asian Powers.

Both China and India are part of seven nation`s worlds largest Nuclear Fusion Reactor manufacturing in France, where are Sweden or Norway??

Yes as an African i would prefer to live in Sweden then India or China, But if there is no option then i will be ready to anywhere be it China or India,

There are many more thing i can say , my point is Look at both side of coins.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Another Yoruba illiterate has just come online form a APC rally I do not know why my people these days are so illiterate. India's population is billions of people Sweden's population is tens of millions which country is better China's population is 1.4 billion norway's population is less than 3% of that which country is better. When you see a illiterate they don't have brain they think population is development and this and people which are graduate in the university.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
IPOB clowns with backings from Gayna and South Africa una thread don ready.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by RuddyFusion(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
tribalmall:
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc

How many African countries have you visited including those in some sort of leadership crisis?

Nepotism etho-religious considerations which breeds the brand of incompetent leader's we keep producing is the major obstacle we have in Nigeria

No rules no strict adherence to our laws corruption and man know man is the bane on our national development as a nation.....until then Nigeria will remain a shithole

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kazikazi:

Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho grin cheesy
Mtalia sana

Nyi mafala tutawafundisha adabu...hii maneno yenu ya kuongea matope itaisha grin grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
I saw osystein roaming here a while ago...Oga please open that thread
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
RuddyFusion:

How many African countries have you visited including those in some sort of leadership crisis?

Nepotism etho-religious considerations which breeds the brand of incompetent leader's we keep producing is the major obstacle we have in Nigeria

No rules no strict adherence to our laws corruption and man know man is the bane on our national development as a nation.....until then Nigeria will remain a shithole

You are right to some extent but the truth of the matter is this is what Nigerians want even in the developed world Nigerians are the same they will tell you that it is better they follow somebody which can do nothing for them. You cannot actually blame the system in the country because to tell you this is what our people want I have seen a lot of Nigerians in America telling America don't tell us what to do but they are staying in America they will never go to their own country
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Wizzzzmike: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Op you should remove Ghana from there...Ghana is too underdeveloped.

And the Kenyans are back smh lol
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Nyi mafala tutawafundisha adabu...hii maneno yenu ya kuongea matope itaisha grin grin
Mtapata tabu Sana.Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allcomage: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

I have two questions for you, how well do you know Nigeria?
How many states have you visited in Nigeria?
He doesn't need to there but the fact that Nigeria has no electricity and pipe borne water after 60yrs of oil and gas is a failed state.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by popizaino(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:
sufferingNSmilling this your thread will die a very beautiful natural death...so be is they finally closed that Kenya thread which has last over 4 years now you thought it wise to resurrect another one by bring in three different African countries...such a fool..
Deal with this harsh reality...the Kenya thread is fine with the winds and it is never,ever coming back...your noise will never hut Front page..
grin grin grin

If I may ask why did they close that thread ?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by jamjo: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been to more than 17 African countries and Nigeria is no where all of them are in front of us even if you look human development index 158 in the world. It is not even South Africa only you go to Botswana Namibia Kenya Zambia Ethiopia you will know that Nigeria is nothing just a shadow

Truth they say is bitter, because our leaders have enslaved their mind Nigerians find it hard to believe many African counties have left us behind.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by theenchanter: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol........ Wetin sis nkechi no go see for house fellowship? grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by theenchanter: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

that osytein guy or whats-his-name will be in d better position to answer that question. Guess he reported d thread to d mods for reasons best known to him.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

That trade became big news in fact it went all the way to the Nigerian senate and that's when the law was passed. That day trade must be shut down because of the new information bill. Somebody's creation of 8000 pages just went up in smoke. Anyways some people have to do another one to continue the African struggle against the giant of Africa.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
The shutting down of the trade Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) started on page 8584 which was two pages to the end. On page 8584 this is when people comment who have been edited and removed and follow the next two pages which means it is somebody with said something around page 8584 or before. Don't forget I am the one which posted the unemployment snapshot before I was banned for 3 days. I have not seen so many covered in my life the Nigerians were all celebrating When it was shut down. But as they say the suffering and smiling Show Must continue..
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
This time this trend is going to be bigger and better than the last one because everybody here knows where we made our mistakes before
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by oyatz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Most of your posts have unpardonable grammatical errors.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you read I would other African countries.
The reason why I do this is because the amount of characters you put it Limited for the topic. Nigeria South Sudan and Somalia are on the same level. Nearly every country in Africa is now surpassed Nigeria
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
theenchanter:
that osytein guy or whats-his-name will be in d better position to answer that question. Guess he reported d thread to d mods for reasons best known to him.

Kai .......na wa for some people sha
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2020
oyatz:
Most of your posts have unpardonable grammatical errors.

Yes you are very correct because English is not my first language and hear nobody speaks English where I am Portuguese is the main speaking language
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Don't worry at all why they closed it this is the new one bigger better and more exciting
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
This trade here is a unification of all the African countries. Nigerians better put on their heavy duty brain

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Kenya is 200 years in front of Nigeria in all aspect. South Africa is 10000 years in front of Nigeria in all aspects

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Kenya is 200 years in front of Nigeria in all aspect. South Africa is 10000 years in front of Nigeria in all aspects
and yet black South Africans are supposed to be lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges / Hanging Pictures Of Presidents/governors In Offices? / Buhari Salutes Victorious Olympics Soccer Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.