Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (67358 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by greypencils: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
If she is good enough to be your girlfriend, she is good enough to be married. At the end of the day, it's your life and you are only accountable to your maker, not the rest of the world.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by chinchonglee(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
The question u shuld ask ursef is that "IF U WERE TO BE AN ALBINO, WILL SHE MARRY YOU?"
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Harmlesspill(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
You can't have everything you want in one woman.
It's up to you to chose peace of mind over beauty that will certainly fade a day!!!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Potch: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2020
dario078:

"She started losing her confidence" oga o,what did you do to encourage her?

If she was convinced you loved her regardless of what other people said, their opinions wouldn't have mattered. Did you tell her that no matter what people said you loved her? Did you assure her that their opinions were not important in the scheme of things?

That was a long time ago and we were young. I didn't have the mental strength to deal with all the challenges then and I wasn't prepared to marry out of pity. I guess she is happily married now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.

Awwwwww see men falling In love

I go love ooo
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mosco100(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Pray
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by freesoul12: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Your inner peace is d koko.. I will go for the girl if im in ur shoes.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by geosegun(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2020

This is your wife, never ever miss the opportunity due to people's opinions and sentiments. Those that seemed to be against your relationship now would be the one to celebrate your peaceful and successful marital life in the future.

You are on the right track, young man.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mullayro: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Ion why pple discriminate......Is albino no also a human being well am also an albino but pple don't usually associate with me couz of my skin colour

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Elitecool: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.. [/quote]
Genetically, it might turn out not to be so - you may get four kids with the following genotypes: albino, carrier. Which means there's tendency of having kids with phynotypically good skin.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Ezmans: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

the worst problem a man I'll face in life is Marriage problem, am talking out of experience,so if you truely love her & she true love you go ahead abino is not an issue in marriage, only peace of mind is an issue in marriage.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Prettychild(f): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

So far she has a good character, please don't let her slip away. I have friends that are albino, the favors their family get because of them is huge
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by PitexyBaba(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
I have taken the picture down. Wise counsel
will like to see the pictures.

Before I will utter a word sir
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

Firstly, remove that word from your mouth Albino because you have as well discriminated her , she is your Queen and call her a black woman

Secondly, if you love her , go for it those people saying no will they come and be there for you in your marriage

Stop listening to peoples opinions

Discrimination is rampant but your reactions to it matters and what should be done is spread love to your woman

Marry her and God bless your union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by cunny88(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2020
supercase1:

Liar no Muslim with allow their daughter to get married to a christian it is a punishable offense u Muslims should stop all these deception you guys propagate upandan
u are very very wrong, I have a number of Christian friends who married Muslims
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by obibob2020(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
I once had an Albino girlfriend. I must tell you that those set of people are extremely intelligent. Although, her parents was not in support of our relationship. Else, i would have gotten married to her irrespective of people's opinion. My happiness matters a lot. She was a typical example of a wife material. Bro, don't listen to side talk. Even if you get married to Rihanna tomorrow, people must talk.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by popcykaylah(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Those discriminating her are racist,whatever happens in your marriage is your problem not theirs..so you wan leave girl wey Dey intelligent go marry all those girls wey get nothing to offer than toto and make up .. bros follow your heart ,nothing is more profitable than a woman who gives her man peace and happiness ..
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2020
my dear do wat makes u happy....Neva live to please people
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
YorubaLord:

Mtcheeeewww!

"No Dms pls".... Like say you fine sef. angry

Nonsense! angry
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Geo4646: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmm.. no picture oo
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Casan0va: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

What you don't know, you don't know. I met her a Christian. She's been a Christian even before we met. What I meant is she's from a Muslim background. But she and her siblings have been Christian's and attend a gospel church. Her parents do not compulse religion on them. That she's now a Christian however does not mean denial of the background she started from. And stop tagging people to come ignorantly condemn what I value. Thanks

What I'm saying is not whether you met her as a Buddhist, Atheist, Agnostic, Traditional Worshipper or any other religious belief.
My grouse was with you saying that you're an Xtian.
Well, from your write up, you have corrected yourself,
Blessings.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by supercase1(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
cunny88:
u are very very wrong, I have a number of Christian friends who married Muslims
I prove it to you that a Muslim woman can't marry a Christian man that's the fact even in the UAE and else it is a punishable offense
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by helen4(f): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2020
I would have love to share mine and my husband story.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Wierdceo: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Me want to even marry Latino seff. I want my children to be white and black and colored. My mother said why will I do such a thing, majority of people are against me introducing white Gene into the lineage and I sincerely don't care. Even here in nairaland people are saying my children will not look like me bla bla bla. Nonsense. I honestly don't care. Sometimes these people-talks make me very angry. If u allow ur family and some few people make u do what they want you will never be happy with yourself. You have just let them take the wheel of you own car. Shey u're going to let them drive u throughout the little years you have in this world shey? This short human life. This human life that is not up to ordinary 200 anymore u want to allow people control it for you? marry that girl o.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by sweetilicious(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Awww...You look so happy and at peace with with her. No she is not OBESE, that lady I see there isn’t obese. Cutting down the layers around the stomach region is strongly advised though. Asides that, a lot of us look like that and we don’t consider ourselves obese.

Relationships are complicated enough, adding it extra complications is an overkill. Everyone would make compromises in the long run, if yours is marrying an albino- I like to think you are very lucky. Some men (will) have it worse.

Read up with you can about albinism and reach your conclusions yourself.

Humans are always discriminating. Tribe, religion, sub-religion, educational qualifications, height, complexion...man! Just do who gives you peace.
And that is the most important thing
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by rhemauni: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

What advice do you need again

If na abino u want then carry go, we can't choose wife for u but be sure u are physically attracted to her totally package plus the stigma else u will regret it bitterly later

Personally I can't even imagine sleeping with an abino even if I am paid, they are so unattractive to me but then that is me n my choice.

I can't even have a hard on seeing abino no matter her curves angry that wrinkled skin, colour and white hair is a turn off. They smell somehow too n their eye color too, enough said abino is a no no to me.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by ume1000: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
IfeomaRash:
I have learnt that we should always be with those who make us happy. Forever is too long to be sad.
Would she marry him if he were an albino
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by AvgBen: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
If she's good for u as a girlfriend then she's good for u as a wife... Clown!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2020
donwhit:
Love is beyond colour. The most important thing is her character, virtues and are u HAPPY when u are around her. Those that are telling you not to marry her based on her skin colour will be the one complaining of racism when a white man acts racist towards them. Pray about it.

Albinism is not a colour. It's an abnormality. It's a syndrome. He Should be ready for Albion children and the stress that comes with it.

I don't have problem with his choice. I respect it. It's ok.

Reminder: Albinism is a syndrome, not a colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Why will I have albino has sister cheesy cheesy

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Unlimited22: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
dario078:

You think albinism is hereditary? Mumu!
Please if it isn't hereditary, how does it happen? Spiritual curse?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by PROPHETmichael: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will send you a email tomorrow, we will exchange contacts, and I hope we can talk on WhatsApp concerning this issue. Thanks.

I'm just passing...... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.