Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (66577 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by stonecoldcafe: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.

Go ahead
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by supercase1(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.
Liar no Muslim with allow their daughter to get married to a christian it is a punishable offense u Muslims should stop all these deception you guys propagate upandan
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maduxs: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will send you a email tomorrow, we will exchange contacts, and I hope we can talk on WhatsApp concerning this issue. Thanks.
you are welcome
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by maduxs: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
If you will marry her, I'll sponsor your wedding. If it's a very flamboyant wedding, I'll sponsor 40% of it
LOL

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by gift2xl: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2020
show us the pic
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Don't marry her. Please use her for juju. I know a very good baba alawo.
Worthless and daft post.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by mimimiles93: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2020
andyanders:

Why are you people soooo narrow minded and wicked? Have you not seen normal people that have eyes, but has eye problem and don't see at night? Must she be nucturnal to live?

Have you not seen nomarl people get married to the blind? What if you yourself, as a normal person, gets involved in an accident that will result to dissability, will you be happy if your partner walks away from you?

What a wicked advise.
go and marry her na.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by grandstar(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.

He that is showing favor to the lowly one is lending to Jehovah and he will repay. (Proverbs 19:17)

Meditate on what that means. I wish you happy married life.

Please visit www.jw.org to get answers to life's most important questions like "" How to have a happy famiy" or "why are we here"

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by DragonFire433: 12:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Go ahead and marry her.

You don chop Albino apple now you want to run away.

If she swear for you, the swear go work oo

Choose peace of mind.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by mayor1814: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2020
hey bro. what gives u d assurance that other girls u are eyeing as plan b or c will give u "peace of mind" u see in dis life nothing is guaranteed. u flow with d tide. u made a powerful statement. she gives u "peace of mind" rite now u are happy with her and she gives peace of mind. Go for her and enjoy her as ur wife. GOD WILL bless ur union.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by zynzyn(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

Tough question bro, so i must ask some other questions!!

1. Can you die for her?

2. Can she die for you?

3. Does she get you HARD!! wink easily?? You need to be sure your feeling for her is not pity or gratitude guilt!!

If the answer to these questions is YES, marry her and relocate FAR AWAY from family etc . Go where both of you can mind your business and others leave you alone!!

This is a case of a bridge that may have to be burnt!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Mklyt(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2020
No!!! Let me taste her first
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Are you minding these women? Anyway I am glad OP, maduxs, has granted my request to speak with him offline. I need to open his eyes to some of the things he is not seeing and give him some red pills. I doubt he, being in love, will reason with me, but I must do some due diligence.
You fellows keep making it a men vs women thing. When does it end? Yes, he has fears.
And what he mentioned are peculiar to albinos.
She's a human being! Very much deserving of love.
Haven't you heard of healthy couples who got married only for one thing or the other to leave one person almost in a vegetative state? In that case what do you do?
Life is a risk, and love is a risk too.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2020
mimimiles93:
go and marry her na.
As usual, a very childish comment from you.
Yawns undecided
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by GoldenStreaks: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Since you're even contemplating if you should go ahead, then I'm not sure you're even worthy of her.

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Jesslove(f): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Go ahead and marry her
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Fhemmmy: 12:57am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

If you love her you won;t even be asking at all if you should marry her . . . Love won;t see what other sees but will only look at her from the lense of your own heart towards her.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by friendl: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2020
You better marry her
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Azumagcc(m): 1:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Your forefathers will not forgive you.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Germi9: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2020
me.i love albinos, there is nothing wrong having one as a gf/wife,there was one i was chasing back then in my school days, men with ride were also coming to pick her too

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by anonimi: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Awww...You look so happy and at peace with with her. No she is not OBESE, that lady I see there isn’t obese. Cutting down the layers around the stomach region is strongly advised though. Asides that, a lot of us look like that and we don’t consider ourselves obese.

Relationships are complicated enough, adding it extra complications is an overkill. Everyone would make compromises in the long run, if yours is marrying an albino- I like to think you are very lucky. Some men (will) have it worse.

Read up with you can about albinism and reach your conclusions yourself.

Humans are always discriminating. Tribe, religion, sub-religion, educational qualifications, height, complexion...man! Just do who gives you peace.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10052963_1404099759628228808010995492101526360405261485434298202222119560njpeg4a36d2a6e1be0fb8e542bdaadc6bc878jpegjpegf75f019415eb194eac0ea62036233172_jpegca211887ef5f133df6f617e99d9a1a87

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Rhea(f): 1:57am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

See sense man cheesy cheesy grin grin
You don shine albino congo finish, e don reach to commit, you don dey fear albino pikins cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by megafone: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Send her number to me make I marry am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Enemyofpeace: 2:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Op take it or leave it, since you are here asking this question, you are not truly in love with this girl. True love doesn’t ask this kind of question from strangers. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by EgunMogaji2: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2020
I have empathy for Naija folks. There’s a dizzying array of complexities all around. Is she Muslim, Christian, omo babalawo, Hausa, Yoruba, igbo, as, ss, msc, ond, hnd, bow leg, bends her leg back when she stands, I’ve even heard she’s not from my same local government and now this one, albino.

OP, no guarantees in life. Follow your intuition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXSQcq_EK-8

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by VickyRotex(f): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Op take it or leave it, since you are here asking this question, you are not truly in love with this girl. True love doesn’t ask this kind of question from strangers. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Hmmmm. Ki la ri leni
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

When you started dating her, did you have no plans of get married to her?....

You proposed to her, yet you are still asking this type of question?.....

Is it you getting married to her, or all others?...

You want to dump an albino, that makes you happy. To marry a non albino, that could make you sad?.......

YOUR LIFE YOU DECIDE.........

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by YorubaLord: 2:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Chii59:
Nigerians. Always afraid of taking risks. Love is a risk. And what's so wrong about marrying an albino?
All these fear fear make people who have one challenge or disorder give up on love. Because no matter how amazing you are, people will always say "not good enough".

Mtcheeeewww!

"No Dms pls".... Like say you fine sef. angry

Nonsense! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.