Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Should I Marry Albino? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Albino? (66582 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by meobizy(f): 3:06am On Aug 20, 2020
It’s better to cut her off now. Since those doubts are already there they will keep growing. The people complaining now will shut up with time, but those doubts they planted will get stronger with time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.
For some reasons this writeup brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by magicminister: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Please do not marry her because you do not deserve her.
I think you will hinder her growth and progress.

You called her obese, unsure about her because she's an albino, worried about what people will say and all that crap!!
Even though she is smart, supportive and gives you "peace of mind", you chose to qualify her in such a degrading and disrespectful way.

Poor girl, you will destroy whatever is left of her esteem man!! You do not deserve her... let her go so she will flourish.
She should be the one making this post cos the way its looking, seems like you are the dead weight in the relationship!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by magicminister: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Potch:

I once dated a lady with albinism and I can relate to what you are experiencing right now. Because of the stereotypes and stigma, she started losing her confidence and that affected her psyches. We hardly go out during the day and thereafter, I started losing interest.Evetually, we went our separate ways. You shouldn't marry her out of pity, it should be based on love. Just like you highlighted, it will come with many challenges and you should be prepared for whatever might come your way. With God, all is possible.

And this is partly why a lot of yall are poor.
Giving a fucckc what people say and what they think.... destroying a person's self esteem along the way.
All for what? Smh!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Minemrys: 3:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Kemimarch16:
If u really love her then go ahead
is that still a thing? Ill advise jare. This guy is being realistic. People d0n't marry for love these days, so i suggest the OP look for other reas0ns to marry her aside that cliche word. OP, lo0k for these things: Brains, respect, manners, the fact she gives u peace of mind, understanding, trust and chemistry etc. Love isn't en0ugh. The number 1 reas0n relati0nships fail is cos of that word.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Doyou2019: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2020
magicminister:
Please do not marry her because you do not deserve her.
I think you will hinder her growth and progress.

You called her obese, unsure about her because she's an albino, worried about what people will say and all that crap!!
Even though she is smart, supportive and gives you "peace of mind", you chose to qualify her in such a degrading and disrespectful way.

Poor girl, you will destroy whatever is left of her esteem man!! You do not deserve her... let her go so she will flourish.
She should be the one making this post cos the way its looking, seems like you are the dead weight in the relationship!

Lol You are even more emotional than the ladies commenting here. Why you carry the thing for head so much?
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Minemrys: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. Why? Bcus of all the very beautiful girls i have some of which have masters, none is as peaceful as her. Honestly I feel peace of mind like a river around her unlike the other ones and I plan to sponsor her bsc thru direct entry. We've been together for 3 yrs and i didn't propose cus I was looking for someone better. Instead I saw better wahala and future troubles waiting to enter as wives before they explode. So I strongly advice you to choose peace over beauty and appearance.

Ignore those girl-posters above me. All they know as women is Love love love. They talk of love like... If you love her, you will just choose her straight away without considering the future or all those things you're listed above. Many things comes to the mind of a man when finding love and honestly you mentioned some of them. I've been in ur exact shoes too. I'm the only child of my mom and me n my half-siblings are not close. I need a girl who will take my mom as hers and physically take care of her at old age even if I provide the money. I love my mom so much. Not all girls understand that, especially the so called beautiful ones. So choose right bro.
wise words, sir. Marriage is different fr0m a fantasy.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Minemrys: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Vyzz:
I once saw an albino in love with an albino....

There is nothing wrong in marry an albino...

Infact the are sweet souls
hasty generalizati0n.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by magicminister: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Doyou2019:

Lol You are even more emotional than the ladies commenting here. Why you carry the thing for head so much?

Last time i checked, it wasn't a crime to be emotional.
However, i believe that everything i said is the gospel truth.
Dude needs to free that girl for a man!
He is still a boy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by neutral2000: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2020
MARRY HER PLEASE. IT'S YOUR LIFE, YOUR PEACE, AND ABOVE ALL, YOUR JOY
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by AreaFada2: 3:48am On Aug 20, 2020
@ Maduxs

I didn't see the pic before you took it down.

But if it's the regular albinism, then it probably oculo-cutaneous albinism (OCA) affecting skin, hair and eyes.

As against Ocular albinism (OA) normally affecting eyes. OA is typically X-linked. Meaning it's passed from the mother BUT affects sons only. Daughters will only be carriers but can pass it on to their kids. Boys only suffer it.

Important to get the genetics and phenotype aspects out of the way first.

That way you can enlighten some people in your family and get a few of them on your side if possible.

OCA has an autosomal recessive pattern. That is both couple have to have the faulty gene. Even at that their kid has a 25% chance of being an albino. 50% chance of being a carrier of the faulty gene (without being an albino physically) and 25% chance of nothing at all concerning albinism.

Unless several people in the family, down the line, decide to marry albinos, the worry of you introducing albinism into the family is exaggerated. Or your children who may be carriers also go on to marry carriers or albinos.

There are many things people carry in them quietly that are far worse. We don't see Parkinson's disease trait in people, most infectious diseases, etc.

If you are happy with her, do not let her skin or hair colour deter you. HML in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Ygrette:
First of all, you're not attractive yourself, so you're not doing her a favor by considering marriage, it's a win-win for you both.

She has an engineering background, that's a very intelligent woman. She will give you super intelligent kids.

She's beautiful and looks reserved. I'm not hyping her, it's the truth. She's really beautiful and doesn't have freckles.

Have you seen albino kids that are well taken care of? They look like whites. So don't worry about having albino kids.

Chai, madam fear God o.
Se the way you packaged it. Jada did it too. Who would ever thought cheating can ever mean entanglement? You women should fear God o.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Bigfish121(m): 4:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Op my advice to you is for you to follow your mind.as for me I don't joke with peace of mind.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Judybash93(m): 4:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Bro!!! Don't listen to what others think of you... At the end, you and the lady are going to be the ones to live together. Ain't none of them gonna be with you. If she makes you happy and gives you peace, why not just ignore what they are saying and do what you need to do.
I wish you the best bro. The decision is yours to make
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Casan0va: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lemme be frank with you bro as man to man. The bolded is your jackpot for life. Never let go of it. To say the truth, looking at her pics alone, she looks really peaceful. I'm a PhD aspirant and a xtain. My fiancee is just a OND holder and a Muslim. .
I'm sorry but I had to quote this comment.
Excuse me, but did you just call Christ "X"? undecided
What stupid woke generation is this please?
I put it to you that you are merely a church goer (that is if you even go)
To disrespect Christ that died for your sins in such manner isjust too much.
Dont follow the crowd to disrespect God.

Why didn't you say Xslim na, since you want to be mad?
If you say its an abbreviation, then I wonder o, a PHD aspirant, sigh.
Well, I want to believe you typed this in your ignorance, and perhaps this is for someone else to learn

cc Righteousness89

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by peteofi(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2020
My brother, if she gives you peace of mind like u say go ahead. Forget what people say. No be them go dey the marriage...
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Righteousness89(m): 5:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Casan0va:

I'm sorry but I had to quote this comment.
Excuse me, but did you just call Christ "X"? undecided
What stupid woke generation is this please?
I put it to you that you are merely a church goer (that is if you even go)
To disrespect Christ that died for your sins in such manner isjust too much.
Dont follow the crowd to disrespect God.

Why didn't you say Xslim na, since you want to be mad?
If you say its an abbreviation, then I wonder o, a PHD aspirant, sigh.
Well, I want to believe you typed this in your ignorance, and perhaps this is for someone else to learn

The Spirit of GOD is Awesome!
Flesh and Blood have not Revealed that to you..

GOD Bless you For that Correction.

When I saw that "Xtian" stuff, it struck me in the Spirit..

I Hope Oluromantic and others who do it in Ignorance will Take Correction and do the Needful!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Sunshinegold44: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2020
My own advices toward the story is to marry her if truly that you loves her so much.stop checking her weakness and go with her as your wife.stop listening to public blabbermouth because it'll be discouraging you.marry her and enjoy your happy marriage...
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Thonee(m): 6:04am On Aug 20, 2020
I know one albino woman in my former area, she's married and none of her kids follows her albinism lineage. Bro, when God is for you, who can be against you? Even if ur family and friends forsake you because of ur choice and you seems to be alone keep the faith and choose peace of mind over beauty. Say no to discrimination.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by ledaman: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Best of luck bro!
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by nogragra: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
Marriage is100% God's territory please my bros go to the Almighty in prayers and wait for his approval after which you must never look back. Albinism is just a pigmentation issue which no idiot have no right to discriminate against it is a slight against God just like racism is done by ungodly people. If she meets all you need in a woman wait on God not on any lieing pastors. Please pray on your own and don't look back, on God's approval of your beautiful queen. God will bless you both.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by WilliamsDeGreat: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
I have taken the picture down. Wise counsel

Think of your children. All my turn out to be albino and you know that shit won't be funny

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:
Admin please bring this post to light. I have an albino girlfriend, we have been dating for a while now but the fact remains that the stigmatization is too much. People discriminate against her so much.

Every time I'm walking with her people looks at us as if we came from another planets. All my close relations and friends I told about her discouraged me from getting married to her. Everybody is against me, they told me how can I introduce albinism to my lineage.

I understand that she has a very poor visual acuity, she is prone to skin cancer, she will depend on me to get some certain task done especially under sun.

She is a very good girl, what I'm looking at is what is inside her I mean her personality even though she is obese, she gives me peace of mind.

Finally she is also a petrochemical engineer, and very brilliant person though her albinism has been disadvantageous to her from getting a better job. I just proposed to her against all odds even though I'm all alone.

Should I go on to marry her? Please I need advice from people with mature minds.
my brother please carry on with your happy life, my senior sis is Albino happily got married and now she have 4 children and none is Albino.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Would like to get an invitation card to your wedding

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Dabliss02(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Follow your heart smiley

if he follow his heart it can lead him into wrong way. Ask God to show you the way
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by deavicky(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2020
How albino kuntus they test?. Just curious.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2020
maduxs:

I cried! This is the kind of love I needed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by JIMMY1393: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Maroghene:
What's wrong in it? My biology teacher, a very young handsome man then got married to my English teacher who is an albino and I saw them last week after over 11 years looking all elegant with their children.

Asking only out of curiosity...were the children white too?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Albino? by deavicky(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2020
All I have is just question upon questions.how did u start going out with an albino?.
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by corneliuspamoff(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DwetOSitZI Watch this funny video for free now click here for free now
Re: Should I Marry Albino? by teacherbim(f): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

If he were to be your brother will you give him that advice ? With that your small breast am seeing in profile cheesy cheesy cheesy
if she was to ve your sister would you advice her not to get married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.