Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79707 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2020
femi4:
You are missing the point. Your father's background can provide you a platform to reach your goals quickly. E.g Davido, Cuppy, Naeto C

Even your Wizkid needed BankyW platform before he could be seen/heard

Wrong example lol .. It is win win for Bankyw. Both gain financially from it .. Both parties brought something to the table to achieve a goal. .....

But what has the rich kid bragging brought to the table for his father ..

On the Forbes list .. You SELF MADE and THOSE THAT INHERITED .....

I RATHER BE ON THE LIST OF SELF MADE ......There is pride and dignity when you made it on your own .. If you going to brag ,make sure u Bragg rite......
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2020
knowhowk:
. Money makes some people to have big mouths ,U never can tell if u too won't have it .Let's see the time u first make ur 1 Billion Dollars
Dangote don't have a big Mouth!
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by femi4: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Most Nigerians cannot differentiate between "hustle" and "struggle"

Poverty minds: My father struggled, I must struggle too

Rich minds: I struggled, my children must learn from my errors, they must not struggle

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

Baba close mouth. You can’t vouch for any billionaire on Earth. They probably make statesments like this in their house. How would you know when you live in a hut in Africa.

You talk as if you’re inside every billionaires mind and know what they do and talk about in private
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kingjoe(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Davido that his father has a lot of money doesn’t brag, with his father wealth,he is still hustling ,I don’t think the guy doesn’t have sense at all, make him dey depend on his father wealth make him no hustle idiot boy
which davido? The one that sang "omo baba olowo"son of a rich man. Or the one that said he bought private jet or the one that said he has 30 billion in the account.or the one that bought audio car for chioma.leave matter for Mathias.
My dear,kidd is husling for his own money as you advised.by coming to bb .daily tasks and a regulated lifestyle of it's not making a name for himself ,I wonder what it is?pls stop calling him idiot
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Talkingoil(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:
BBNaija lockdown season housemate, Kiddwaya has said his net worth cannot be compared with that of the other housemates as he is bigger than them all.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said:

This came during their discussion on Laycon where Erica could be heard telling Kiddwaya the rapper told her things are going to get better outside the house.

In response, Kidd said: "Wow so he thinks he'd be talking to you outside?

Erica then replied saying:

"I feel like maybe cos he has to see me everyday is hard for him and then obviously seeing me with you...maybe outside the house.

Hearing this, Kiddwaya said their relationship could get better outside of the house since he could not even be in the same location with Laycon and Erica

"When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRk5fZr8S4

https://lailasnews.com/my-net-worth-bank-account-bigger-than-all-housemates-kiddwaya/

What kind of childish statement is this? Claiming don ontop your Father's legacy? Then what are you doing in BBN house
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Btruth: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I don't even watch, I just watch some highlights on Twitter and Instagram and read news about it online.

I do not have the time to sit in front of my TV to watch one show with no benefit to my personality.

Somebody said "if you think you are stupid just think about the people who will stay glued to their TV at night just to watch housemates that are sleeping"
grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Keep living on empty pride and self deceit. He's father's wealth has set him up for life while your hardwork will see you jumping from pillar to post and not even coming close to smelling the kind of life he will live
What??
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

I understand you worship and asslick the rich, but don't put your mouth in things you don't understand.

Imagine the nonsense about bill Gates only renaming it to Microsoft.

You think say na beer parlour be this lol

Oga,don't mention me if you're not ready to bring superior facts. You think Microsoft started from a Basement?? Do you have a clue of the background of The Gates family?? Do you know who his father was and his background as regards to his company?? Do some research and cure your ignorance
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by adesmarty: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Spoilt brat. This is someone people will spend their hard earned money to vote.
Jj
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Talkingoil(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Peace081:
So what is he still doing in d house?
o

Same question I'm asking? See brat talking of networth, networth you generated or networth from your Father's handouts?
Fool
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by DexterousOne(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
[/b]

motivational quote from poor people who are destiny to be poor

This made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by davidtemi(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
wrong assertion...he works

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

What good thing? His father's I'll gotten money. Loving it would be the same thing as appreciating Hushpuppi. His father is nothing but a common thief with better connections.

If that is what you worship, own it with your chest and not go around calling people who don't appreciate illicit money jealous

Naa you sabi whistle blower or naa trumpet blower.. you take so much time to go nose around people's source of wealth . Pls take that time to go pursue your own dreams and ambitions.. There's a thin line between preaching HUMILITY and envy.. FLAUNT IT IF YOU HAVE IT.. That's no crime.. or is it?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2020
femi4:
Most Nigerians cannot differentiate between "hustle" and "struggle"

Poverty minds: My father struggled, I must struggle too

Rich minds: I struggled, my children must learn from my errors, they must not struggle

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Oga,don't mention me if you're not ready to bring superior facts. You think Microsoft started from a Basement?? Do you have a clue of the background of The Gates family?? Do you know who his father was and his background as regards to his company?? Do some research and cure your ignorance

You are fûcking ignorant, don't add stupidity into the mix, it is a useless combo.

Bill gates dropped out and founded his company. It was not in any way related or attached to his father's company.

Stop hiding under that false cloud of superiority, pick a book and liberate yourself from stark ignorance.

You can only fool unenlightened people with this babble. The facts are there for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2020
When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said
If this part no enter the yarn, where wan enter again?

Nairalanders are busy killing wild animals as a source of protein while reading about this guy brag during their farm break. Kai, this life no balance for one day. We’ve seen multiple rich housemates and those with future potential (TBoss, Cee C and Nkenna) brag in this manner. I am not surprised. I believe DJ Cuppy does the same behind closed doors.

Girls are very wicked when it comes to rejecting men. It seems rich guys who know their worth are a lot worse when it comes to using and dumping. My man has already crossed this girl off his long term potential list by insisting he and Laycon can share her in the outside world and then he’ll eventually dump her to him in the end. One should always fear the partner with less to lose in a relationship: power corrupts.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by winterfell007(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

There's no such thing as getting motivated because someone is bragging about his father's ill gotten wealth. That is an idiotic statement to make.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
[/b]

motivational quote from poor people who are destiny to be poor

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa you sabi whistle blower or naa trumpet blower.. you take so much time to go nose around people's source of wealth . Pls take that time to go pursue your own dreams and ambitions.. There's a thin line between preaching HUMILITY and envy.. FLAUNT IT IF YOU HAVE IT.. That's no crime.. or is it?

I went through your posts, it's obvious you are into that line of business. I no for waste my time quote dog in the first place. Na myself I blame.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Thank God you said DONT DEPEND TOO MUCH'Atleast it isnt bad f/a crime for them to leverage on it.. or is it?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2020
winterfell007:

There's no such thing as getting motivated because someone is bragging about his father's ill gotten wealth. That is an idiotic statement to make.

To me it is not even about ill gotten wealth.. But bragging about something he didn't work for ...
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Jeffy1206(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na your papa's wealth, only a lazy man will depends on his fathers wealth
if na your papa get the money too, you go brag just shut the wailing and move on undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Oluwadami009(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
How do you know its scripted?

If it isn't, is it that hard for the girl to ignore and forget lekan, concentrate on enjoying her relationship with kiddwayya while it last ( cause from this conversation I think he just told her there is no possible plan for thier relationship when they leave the house) or try to win his heart.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Thank God you said DONT DEPEND TOO MUCH'Atleast it isnt bad f/a crime for them to leverage on it.. or is it?

Where is the leverage that he leverage on .. He is bragging about someone's wealth.. I was brought in the mind set, that what belongs to me belongs to me , and what belongs to my father belongs to my father.. This is way we should raise our kids......

I grew up in the USA , so obviously there is a disconnect between us ....

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

I went through your posts, it's obvious you are into that line of business. I no for waste my time quote dog in the first place. Na myself I blame.

Naaa you sabi.. JUST LEARN TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SO SHALL LONG LIFE BE YOURS
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Trump is not driving his father's car he could have as well spent the money like the prodigal son, He invested his money worked hard and built himself an empire....
Your Kidwaya hasn't built shit, the money he talks about is his fathers....
Davido has a rich dad but he has worked hard and he is gradually building his own empire...
If you still can't understand after this explanation then I really understand why you feel my comment is ridiculous....

It's obvious you have so studied him to know that he has nothing running for himself.. CONTINUE AND KEEP COUNTING HIS WORDS WHILE HIS FAT CASH LIES IN HIS ACCOUNT
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

You are fûcking ignorant, don't add stupidity into the mix, it is a useless combo.

Bill gates dropped out and founded his company. It was not in any way related or attached to his father's company.

Stop hiding under that false cloud of superiority, pick a book and liberate yourself from stark ignorance.

You can only fool unenlightened people with this babble. The facts are there for all to see.

He dropped out and decided to code with his friend and then sold his software and boom he became the richest man in the world. Shut up,if you're not ready to learn. It's so sad that the internet is there for people to seek knowledge,yet still pride in their foolishness. Man go read up about the Gates family. Come back here and present facts,let me expose your ignorance
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by mandate12: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?

His father worked for him.. it's also an acceptable way of being a billionaire worldwide - inheritance.
U r free to ask ur dad a few Qs anyway.
U poor ppl r never haopy with successful ppl, yet u want to b successful.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Where is the leverage that he leverage on .. He is bragging about someone's wealth.. I was brought in the mind set, that what belongs to me belongs to me , and what belongs to my father belongs to my father.. This is way we should raise our kids......

I grew up in the USA , so obviously there is a disconnect between us ....

You grew up in the US and so what? Abeg free the guy and run your life the way you chooses.. how does that affect you? You decide to be conservative that's your business.. and some dont..
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dapsoneh: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
He should shut the fu ck up. We have heard a lot about him before and all this pretence can only be for a while. He is beginning to show his true color. Very proud guy! He claims he is bigger than all of them, nobody compares to him, his bank account is fat, he can blow Praises total network on drinks and bla bla bla. How did you know the background of others in the house? Who told you where they come from? Were u given a load down about each housemate by the BBN organisers before you got into the house?
FYI, i dont fucking know u or your father b4 getting into that house. So, if u aint Dangotes son, Otedola son , Mike Adenuga son, or Alakija's son, fuc k off please. YOUR PAPA NAME EVEN SOUND LIKE YAHOO YAHOO SEF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

He dropped out and decided to code with his friend and then sold his software and boom he became the richest man in the world. Shut up,if you're not ready to learn. It's so sad that the internet is there for people to seek knowledge,yet still pride in their foolishness. Man go read up about the Gates family. Come back here and present facts,let me expose your ignorance

Mr Wise man, don't change this argument and don't try to educate me on how he became the world's richest man.

How was his company part of his Fathers own? If you can answer that, then we will proceed to the next stage of the argument you just brought up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.