Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches (53133 Views)

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by FatherOfJesus: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Should we exonerate Oyedepo because politicians also steal?
Wouldn't that be a fallacy?
asamaigho:

oh well so u know d aforementioned stole poblic funds to beome wealthy, yet u are only after oyedepo and other pastor?.
continue in ur trade.
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by OtemAtum: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Government of the Day should be apply wisdom , Take off their Hands from the Church and not make Mockery of themselves..

It's Unbiblical! Unscriptural , Demonic , Occultic and Satanic..

The Presidency should be well advised! You don't Start a War you Cannot Finish.

It's Foolishness to think or try in any Form to Fight against the Church of God.

It Foolishness to start a Fight against your Creator.

It Does not End Well...

Haman Tried it
Pharoah Tried it
Nebuchadnezzar Tried it..

We are Still in the Seasons of Judgement. Many Have Gone!

Any Mere Creature that Tries will Go like Others..

Stories grin What can imprisoned Jehovah do about it? Nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by asamaigho(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Should we exonerate Oyedepo because politicians also steal?
Wouldn't that be a fallacy?

exonerate him from what exactly?
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by genkins(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
asamaigho:

how did dangote, atiku, ndimi,bagangida, abacha get d billions dey used in building their empires, did dey inherit it?
please answer me.

Dangote(rich family
Atiku(corruption as custom boss to business
Indimi(family inheritance
Babangida(corruption as head of state
ABACHA(corruption as Head of state
OYEDEPO(nothing. Just Church funds to businesses

shocked
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by FatherOfJesus: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Corruption allegations just like politicians
asamaigho:

exonerate him from what exactly?
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by asamaigho(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Corruption allegations just like politicians

corrupt allegation? by who from where, y are talking without facts!
or is it just hatred dat motivates ur comments?
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by asamaigho(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2020
genkins:

Dangote(rich family
Atiku(corruption as custom boss to business
Indimi(family inheritance
Babangida(corruption as head of state
ABACHA(corruption as Head of state
OYEDEPO(nothing. Just Church funds to businesses

shocked

y are wrong on indimi and dangote....
so please concentrate on those who have stolen d nations common wealth and leave men who have changed lives for good.
OYEDEPO HAS D BEST SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA, EVEN BETTER THAN ALL FG UNIVERSITY, ISNT DAT SHAME TO DIS USELESS GOVT?
TRU HIM MEN HAS PROSPERED, IS IT A CRIME FOR US HIS CHILDREN TO APPRECIATE HIM?
IS IT UR MONEY DAT GIVE TO HIM?
Y ARE U ALLOWING HATRED TO POWER UR ACTIONS.

I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND D GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL....THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF THE SAVIOUR.
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by FatherOfJesus: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Who are the people also making allegations against politicians?
asamaigho:

corrupt allegation? by who from where, y are talking without facts!
or is it just hatred dat motivates ur comments?
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by genkins(m): 4:29am On Aug 25, 2020
asamaigho:

y are wrong on indimi and dangote....
so please concentrate on those who have stolen d nations common wealth and leave men who have changed lives for good.
OYEDEPO HAS D BEST SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA, EVEN BETTER THAN ALL FG UNIVERSITY, ISNT DAT SHAME TO DIS USELESS GOVT?
TRU HIM MEN HAS PROSPERED, IS IT A CRIME FOR US HIS CHILDREN TO APPRECIATE HIM?
IS IT UR MONEY DAT GIVE TO HIM?
Y ARE U ALLOWING HATRED TO POWER UR ACTIONS.

I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND D GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL....THOSE ARE THE WORDS OF THE SAVIOUR.

You are a blind bat. You have not said where oyedepo got money from that is different from church related Money.

We know dangote sells cement, rice etc from day one.

Indimi has been selling oil for a long time.

PLS, what does oyedepo sell?is it not God's blessings that he sells?

His church members, majority are the poor people that make up statistics that make Nigeria the world's poverty capital. What does that tell you? That even the blessings of God he sells is a fake one. So answer me, is that not fraud?hiw is hushpuppi different?

What a shame that it's oyedepo that has the best school in Nigeria and not even living faith church. His calling is business and not pastor. So he has to fake it.
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by asamaigho(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2020
genkins:

You are a blind bat. You have not said where oyedepo got money from that is different from church related Money.

We know dangote sells cement, rice etc from day one.

Indimi has been selling oil for a long time.

PLS, what does oyedepo sell?is it not God's blessings that he sells?

His church members, majority are the poor people that make up statistics that make Nigeria the world's poverty capital. What does that tell you? That even the blessings of God he sells is a fake one. So answer me, is that not fraud?hiw is hushpuppi different?

What a shame that it's oyedepo that has the best school in Nigeria and not even living faith church. His calling is business and not pastor. So he has to fake it.

ur foolishness has blinded u....continue
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by vikithor(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
stormborn28:
look you don't compare this with pandemic that has to do with life... Church was shut down because it valued lives of its members.. It is not because of government
Are talking of saving life cos you don't know who owns and controls life and death,hell and heaven? Get back to Sunday school,get more Word of God and understanding who the father his son,and eternal holy spirit is and the power the have.
Closing the church is satanic ploy to limit people access to the power of God,using covid 19 was a way of weakening believers' faith,CAN agreeing to shutting down Bethels I.e house of God,meant to be salvation center for all nation was antichristical.
My point on this is,if CAN felt it was good to comply with shut down order,why do they worry when another order is coming from same government,so I queried ,if its cos their church money will be scrutinized?
To me,it's a greater evil to shut or agreeing to down churches than demanding financial record compliance,to me,they CAN must obey,so we know what has been driving motives in following or serving their calling into ministry
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by stormborn28(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
vikithor:

Are talking of saving life cos you don't know who owns and controls life and death,hell and heaven? Get back to Sunday school,get more Word of God and understanding who the father his son,and eternal holy spirit is and the power the have.
Closing the church is satanic ploy to limit people access to the power of God,using covid 19 was a way of weakening believers' faith,CAN agreeing to shutting down Bethels I.e house of God,meant to be salvation center for all nation was antichristical.
My point on this is,if CAN felt it was good to comply with shut down order,why do they worry when another order is coming from same government,so I queried ,if its cos their church money will be scrutinized?
To me,it's a greater evil to shut or agreeing to down churches than demanding financial record compliance,to me,they CAN must obey,so we know what has been driving motives in following or serving their calling into ministry
you are ignorant... That is it. The same attitude a foolish pastor took to meet a lion in Ibadan zoo and he dearly paid for his stupidity that is exactly what you are exhibiting... Google the pastor in USA that spoke against closing churches and disobeyed... He is six feet below the earth surface... A very simple warning that Jesus Christ gave " thy shall not put thy lord to test". Funny enough He even told the devil this during His temptations.
Re: CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches by genkins(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
asamaigho:

ur foolishness has blinded u....continue
Leave sentiments. Attack the issues raised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.