Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect (15045 Views)

I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Skepticus: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2020
RavagedHeart:
She's been with me all the time that I cheated. 2months after I stopped cheating then she broke up with me.
Sometimes I think she left because I stopped cheating on her

The truth is that you still have feelings for her. If you continue at it, your life will be completely ruined and she will never like you, even if you get back up, financially again. She and other ladies that you have known at this time, are a lost cause. Throw them away if you love your life. You have never given her a good dominant frame of masculinity to look up to. Sensing this weakness, she treated you like the shît that you are.

Take the red pill, learn the manipulative ways of women and how to avoid it. Take charge of your life and be a better man for yourself and your loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by pansophist(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
I've read the advises given by the ladies on this thread, and even though I understand that it's coming from a good place, it's just a case of treating malaria with typhoid medicine. Of course, the patient will be in a state of a placebo, that is, thinking because he drank some medicine, he would be fine, but it takes a doctor to know that the dosage is wrong, and won't do shit.

You see, men and women have a different psychological approach to relationship. Men approach and hunt, while women respond and are the hunted. None of these women is telling you that you should not have ignored your own growth, that you should have been growing your finances, or tell you anything about the principles of the masculine frame, about your weakness and the attitudes you displayed, and that women do not respond positively to it. Also that you should not have made her your goal and so many more. Read all the post on this thread again, it is the men telling you these, not women.

What does that tells you? It simply means that in the matters of women, do not accept advice from women. There are few female relationship coaches on YouTube that really understood the male perspective in relationship dynamics, search for Rebecca Lynn pope for example, and you'll get the real truth and not this placebo effects the women on this thread are dishing out. Women only need to show up and a man will save them from their tragedy, so most never care to understand the male perspective. Remember, a woman is not a man, is not masculine, do not hunt men, so be smart, or you'll be repeating the same mistake over again.

And I'll tell you a secret. Women deep down do not want their ex or someone they dumped/didn't accepts his proposal to do better. His tragedy and misfortune is the evidence needed to assure them that they made the right choice in not picking or dumping him. The better he becomes, the irreparable torture that descends on them that they made the wrong choice, especially when their current relationship status is not better compared to him. When you get an uglier girl compared to her, she will be glad secretly, which seal your fate as a looser forever in her mind.

So do yourself a big favour and move on. Be better at your game. The pain and emotional trauma you felt now, should be channelled into becoming a monster of creativity, get better at anything, work on your appearance and just do fcking better. Believe me, the higher you soar, the better you'll be, and will attract more quality women that you will be baffled that you wasted time on her. Women reduce in attractiveness, and the men she is rolling with, are only there to feast on the good time of her youthfulness but descend back into the dark as soon as she is getting old and needs commitment. Time is a man's best friend, not so for women.

I mean, you have skills that generate money right? While she has only her body to generate money? How can you not see that you have an upper hand here? In the matters of love and relationship with women, a man should under no circumstances looses his logic to emotions. Under those lovey-dovey act, there are power structures at play, and your eyes should be sharp on the ball. I've been through your situation years ago, heartbroken to pieces, but then, my dad lectured me hard, and I'm giving you some of the things I've learnt from him. Being a man is not just a word, but a lifestyle.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by CaveAdullam: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:
I've read the advises given by the ladies on this thread, and even though I understand that it's coming from a good place, it's just a case of treating malaria with typhoid medicine. Of course, the patience will be in a state of a placebo, that is, thinking because he drank some medicine and will be fine, but it takes a doctor to know that the dosage is wrong, and won't do shit.

You see, men and women have a different psychological approach to relationship. Men approach and hunt, while women respond and are the hunted. None of these women is telling you that you should not have ignored your own growth, that you should have been growing your finances, or tell you anything about the principles of the masculine frame, about your weakness and the attitudes you displayed, and that women do not respond positively to it. Also that you should not have made her your goal and so many more. Read all the post on this thread again, it is the men telling you these, not women.

What does that tells you? It simply means that in the matters of women, do not accept advice from women. There are few female relationship coaches on YouTube that really understood the male perspective in relationship dynamics, search for Rebecca Lynn pope for example, and you'll get the real truth and not this placebo effects the women on this thread are dishing out. Women only need to show up and a man will save them from their tragedy, so most never care to understand the male perspective. Remember, a woman is not a man, is not masculine, do not hunt men, so be smart, or you'll be repeating the same mistake over again.

And I'll tell you a secret. Women deep down want their ex or someone they dumped/didn't accepts his proposal not to do better. His tragedy and misfortune is the evidence needed to assure them that they made the right choice in not picking or dumping him. The better he becomes, the irreparable torture that descends on them that they made the wrong choice, especially when their current relationship status is not better compared to him. When you get an uglier girl compared to her, she will be glad secretly, which seal your fate as a looser forever in her mind.

So do yourself a big favour and move on. Be better at your game. The pain and emotional trauma you felt now, should be channelled into becoming a monster of creativity, get better at anything, work on your appearance and just do fcking better. Believe me, the higher you soar, the better you'll be, and will attract more quality women that you will be baffled that you wasted time on her. Women reduce in attractiveness, and the men she is rolling with, are only there to feast on the good time of her youthfulness but descend back into the dark as soon as she is getting old and needs commitment. Time is a man's best friend, not so for women.

I mean, you have skills that generate money right? While she has only her body to generate money? How can you not see that you have an upper hand here? In the matters of love and relationship with women, a man should under no circumstances looses his logic to emotions. Under those lovey-dovey act, there are power structures at play, and your eyes should be sharp on the ball. I've been through your situation years ago, heartbroken to pieces, but then, my dad lectured me hard, and I'm giving you some of the things I've learnt from him. Being a man is not just a word, but a lifestyle.
You are wise! I love you bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by angelfallz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Being a man is not just a word, but a lifestyle

God bless you for that quote

pansophist:
I've read the advises given by the ladies on this thread, and even though I understand that it's coming from a good place, it's just a case of treating malaria with typhoid medicine. Of course, the patience will be in a state of a placebo, that is, thinking because he drank some medicine and will be fine, but it takes a doctor to know that the dosage is wrong, and won't do shit.

And I'll tell you a secret. Women deep down want their ex or someone they dumped/didn't accepts his proposal not to do better. His tragedy and misfortune is the evidence needed to assure them that they made the right choice in not picking or dumping him. The better he becomes, the irreparable torture that descends on them that they made the wrong choice, especially when their current relationship status is not better compared to him. When you get an uglier girl compared to her, she will be glad secretly, which seal your fate as a looser forever in her mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by najib632(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
RavagedHeart:
I had to create a new account for this thread. Please try to read everything, so you would know what to say

It's been more than a year now, but I still hurt badly. I entered a relationship with this girl when I was in my 200L and she was still a jambite. She was beautiful, but it didn't show because she was suffering at that time. I was equally a handsome campus guy. Everything was fine between us and the journey was so sweet. In her, I found all the important things I needed in a relationship, and the love blossomed. Though she's got her bad sides, which is pride and stubbornness. I overlooked this believing love conquers all. At some point, I began to give her a third of my upkeep every month.
Fast forward to early last year, she was already in her final year. One thing led to another and we had to cohabit, and this required me to move to the state she schools. I quit my job in my state and focused on getting something better in the Internet space, and it worked for me. The whole arrangement felt like it was made in heaven. We lived happily like in the movies and more money was starting to flow in.
All this while, everything I earned was channeled to seeing her through the university, as she's got almost no financial support from her home. I'll say I was her provider 85% of the time all through her school days.
When I got the big job online that paid roughly $1,500 per month, money became surplus. I began to polish and furnish her with everything she needs to look good. She responded well to the spending and within months she dressed and looked like the daughter of a politician. During all this time, I never thought to invest or even polish myself to look better. I was only focused on her happiness.
Before we began to cohabit, I had some girls I do with, because of the distance between my state of residence and her school. Besides, she is not the type that fancies sex. Because she knows she's not giving me enough shots (like once in 4months), she doesn't make serious quarrel when she finds out I am doing other girls.
Within a few weeks of staying together, she asked me to stop sleeping around, that she's not comfortable with that anymore. She said I should leave all my girls that she would give me anything I want from a girl. I was convinced and that was what I even wanted all along. Cheating has never been my ideal. So, I left all my girls and clung to her. We both agreed to marry and everything was good, at least for a while.
After two months of this faithful arrangement, and about 3months into my dream job. Something happened.
Out of curiosity, she went searching through my phone and reading all my chats with other girls. She did this for weeks especially when I'm asleep after some shots.
What she found in her search made her believe I was still dating one of the girls.
One morning, she broke up with me saying that I still cheat on her. She broke up a 5years relationship. I tried to explain and make her understand her assumptions are wrong. I even called the accused girl in her presence with the phone on speaker and asked her to tell my girlfriend my position in her life. The accused girl confirm it to her that we are now just casual friends and nothing more than that. But my girlfriend didn't believe that. She changed overnight. She began to disrespect me she stopped doing anything with me and even left the house and stayed where I believe is her girlfriend's place (though not sure). I took her as my everything and when she left, my whole life crumbled before my eyes. I turned from a vibrant intelligent and happy lad, into a depressed, unproductive, and confused person.
The emotional blast caused me to lose concentration and I began to make mistakes with my job. I woke up one morning to see a sack email sitting in my inbox. This was the second blast and at that moment I wished I could die. Everything that made me happy was no more with me, and I cried most of the time.
When she comes home to take clean clothes and drop dirty ones, she'll just walk in and out of the rain like I wasn't there. Even when it's written all over me that I was dying for the heartbreak, she seemed very happy unconcerned seeing me in that state.
This went on for like 5months. During this time. She still comes home only to eat the food I cooked and to change her clothes, after that she's gone again. At some point I noticed a little remorse in her as she began to come home more frequently, but her pride won't allow her talk to me, not to talk of apologise.
One day I thought I should apologize for doing nothing. I called her to come home. She came home that evening and I asked her to forgive anything I did to annoy her and come back to me. She reluctantly accepted with the clause of no more sex and no extreme romance. I objected to this because I can't stay without doing something once in a while. She said that I'm not yet serious, packed some clothes and left the house. She never talked to me except she needs money which I still gave, thinking it would bring her back. But I thought wrong.
This was how it went on till I went bankrupt and completely broken.
I continued trying to get her back as that seemed to be the only thing that can restore life to the creature I have become. But the more I tried, the more I was burnt.
Because she's now polished and looking the path, she began rolling with very rich men as some used to drop her off with exotic cars when she comes to pick clean clothes. When I try asking she'd tell me he's just asked her out but nothing is happening.
After one year of suffering from heartbreak induced depression. I decided to help my self. I began to pick up girls again, I tried having a lot of sex, but it only helped for a moment. No matter how good my new girls are, and how well they do the do. No one seemed to fill that hole in me. I still hurt and I'm still depressed.

Fast forward to this day. She's gone, my money and dream job also gone. But the hurt and emotional damage remain. I had to go back to my family house as my finance doesn't permit me paying rent, and my new business is not receiving the best of efforts.

Now the problem is. How do I move on? How do I get to heal? How do I find the vibrant and happy me that once was? How do I erase her memory so I can find love again? How do I become a man again because time is no longer surplus like that for me?
It's been more than a year but I still feel betrayed and broken, as if it all happened yesterday. cry cry

Mods please. Let this get the maximum exposure
Oga read miseducations by ubunja
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
This shit is too long TF undecided
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Millennialaku(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:
You broke so many relationship rules, that it was inevitable for her to go.

1. Want, not need a woman. A man should be on his goal, mission, pursuing his purpose, career, or whatever seriously. A woman should complement and not be the sole purpose of your existence.

2. You think she was the "prize, while clearly, you were. I mean, you furnished her to a high standard, the pillar of her subsistence, the cornerstone of her metamorphosis, so how on earth can you be the one being dumped, instead of doing the dumping? You're basically persuading a burden and felt depressed because the burden wanna leave? Tufiakwa.

3. You sacrificed your own growth to pursue her, that was disastrous. This is related to number one. Seems your goal is her, to have the brightest, refined chick while ignoring your own self. The rule is that you have to keep becoming the best version of yourself.

Ever heard of hypergamy? Women do not date below dominance hierarchy, but above. The day your woman becomes better than you in anyways, the countdown to her departure as just begun. It may not be instant, but surely in the distant future.

4. Women by nature loose attractions for men that exhibit weakness. Begging her, being walked upon, and still sponsoring her while she ride with other ich men pronounced you as an epitome of a looser. How can she respect you when you do that? Any relationship you beg to keep, you will beg to sustain, which messes up the power dynamic and puts you at a disadvantage. And if she agrees to stay, you'll forever be disrespect.

I'll tell you a secret that has worked for me. NEVER APPEAL TO THE MORAL SENSE OF A WOMAN, OR YOUR SUPPOSED OPPRESSOR. Never has the oppressed gain his freedom by appealing to the moral sense of their oppressor. It never works. Negotiate from a position of strength, not weakness.

5. She has left since the first time she started behaving, you only got the announcement later. She had sex with you once in four months? Well, that's all you need to know that she was keeping you for your money. Woman are as Hot as men, some even argue that are hornier. A girl that loves you will fck you every day as much as you want it.

I blame you not, we live in a sad time as men. A time where fathers are not lecturing their sons and having a strong bond with them, to coexist well with women, understand them, and not be at a losing point. You've paid your price to knowledge, let it go, and become better.

you are very wise sir....i follow you and read all your posts cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by realest2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
RavagedHeart:
I had to create a new account for this thread. Please try to read everything, so you would know what to say

It's been more than a year now, but I still hurt badly. I entered a relationship with this girl when I was in my 200L and she was still a jambite. She was beautiful, but it didn't show because she was suffering at that time. I was equally a handsome campus guy. Everything was fine between us and the journey was so sweet. In her, I found all the important things I needed in a relationship, and the love blossomed. Though she's got her bad sides, which is pride and stubbornness. I overlooked this believing love conquers all. At some point, I began to give her a third of my upkeep every month.
Fast forward to early last year, she was already in her final year. One thing led to another and we had to cohabit, and this required me to move to the state she schools. I quit my job in my state and focused on getting something better in the Internet space, and it worked for me. The whole arrangement felt like it was made in heaven. We lived happily like in the movies and more money was starting to flow in.
All this while, everything I earned was channeled to seeing her through the university, as she's got almost no financial support from her home. I'll say I was her provider 85% of the time all through her school days.
When I got the big job online that paid roughly $1,500 per month, money became surplus. I began to polish and furnish her with everything she needs to look good. She responded well to the spending and within months she dressed and looked like the daughter of a politician. During all this time, I never thought to invest or even polish myself to look better. I was only focused on her happiness.
Before we began to cohabit, I had some girls I do with, because of the distance between my state of residence and her school. Besides, she is not the type that fancies sex. Because she knows she's not giving me enough shots (like once in 4months), she doesn't make serious quarrel when she finds out I am doing other girls.
Within a few weeks of staying together, she asked me to stop sleeping around, that she's not comfortable with that anymore. She said I should leave all my girls that she would give me anything I want from a girl. I was convinced and that was what I even wanted all along. Cheating has never been my ideal. So, I left all my girls and clung to her. We both agreed to marry and everything was good, at least for a while.
After two months of this faithful arrangement, and about 3months into my dream job. Something happened.
Out of curiosity, she went searching through my phone and reading all my chats with other girls. She did this for weeks especially when I'm asleep after some shots.
What she found in her search made her believe I was still dating one of the girls.
One morning, she broke up with me saying that I still cheat on her. She broke up a 5years relationship. I tried to explain and make her understand her assumptions are wrong. I even called the accused girl in her presence with the phone on speaker and asked her to tell my girlfriend my position in her life. The accused girl confirm it to her that we are now just casual friends and nothing more than that. But my girlfriend didn't believe that. She changed overnight. She began to disrespect me she stopped doing anything with me and even left the house and stayed where I believe is her girlfriend's place (though not sure). I took her as my everything and when she left, my whole life crumbled before my eyes. I turned from a vibrant intelligent and happy lad, into a depressed, unproductive, and confused person.
The emotional blast caused me to lose concentration and I began to make mistakes with my job. I woke up one morning to see a sack email sitting in my inbox. This was the second blast and at that moment I wished I could die. Everything that made me happy was no more with me, and I cried most of the time.
When she comes home to take clean clothes and drop dirty ones, she'll just walk in and out of the rain like I wasn't there. Even when it's written all over me that I was dying for the heartbreak, she seemed very happy unconcerned seeing me in that state.
This went on for like 5months. During this time. She still comes home only to eat the food I cooked and to change her clothes, after that she's gone again. At some point I noticed a little remorse in her as she began to come home more frequently, but her pride won't allow her talk to me, not to talk of apologise.
One day I thought I should apologize for doing nothing. I called her to come home. She came home that evening and I asked her to forgive anything I did to annoy her and come back to me. She reluctantly accepted with the clause of no more sex and no extreme romance. I objected to this because I can't stay without doing something once in a while. She said that I'm not yet serious, packed some clothes and left the house. She never talked to me except she needs money which I still gave, thinking it would bring her back. But I thought wrong.
This was how it went on till I went bankrupt and completely broken.
I continued trying to get her back as that seemed to be the only thing that can restore life to the creature I have become. But the more I tried, the more I was burnt.
Because she's now polished and looking the path, she began rolling with very rich men as some used to drop her off with exotic cars when she comes to pick clean clothes. When I try asking she'd tell me he's just asked her out but nothing is happening.
After one year of suffering from heartbreak induced depression. I decided to help my self. I began to pick up girls again, I tried having a lot of sex, but it only helped for a moment. No matter how good my new girls are, and how well they do the do. No one seemed to fill that hole in me. I still hurt and I'm still depressed.

Fast forward to this day. She's gone, my money and dream job also gone. But the hurt and emotional damage remain. I had to go back to my family house as my finance doesn't permit me paying rent, and my new business is not receiving the best of efforts.

Now the problem is. How do I move on? How do I get to heal? How do I find the vibrant and happy me that once was? How do I erase her memory so I can find love again? How do I become a man again because time is no longer surplus like that for me?
It's been more than a year but I still feel betrayed and broken, as if it all happened yesterday. cry cry

you're a useless, weak creature. you're not, in any way, close to a man. continue giving her money na, useless simp

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by JIMMY1393: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
RavagedHeart:

Anytime anyone concludes their write up like this just makes me think every shit I just read was a lie angry to get on fp
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Regex: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:

I have been going around seeking out mentors who will mentor me in life. I have found one for my gig I discovered (programming). I have also found for business. Also for relationship. But I want to add you to them, to guide me in becoming more masculine. If you would, I'd drop my email.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by pansophist(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by caleb4life(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bros I have been there,it's not easy,I sincerely tell you.My mum would always tell me,monkey no fine but his mama like am,this literally means,be yourself and believe in your potentials.No woman should make you feel less better.When I was in your shoes,I swallowed the bitter pill.I became heartless in order to heal.I deleted all the deletable.I closed every path that would make those memories come back.I reintegrated myself back to the society.I became free with others but gave no one any special spot.I had to put more effort in loving my self than anyone else.I developed and learned more all geared towards improving myself.I cared less of anyone other than myself.With time,I became the new me.Bros,be a man,let it go.Dust yourself and face the reality.Move on,behave as if she never existed.With time, you would definitely be okay.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Anytime anyone concludes their write up like this just makes me think every shit I just read was a lie angry to get on fp

Yeah. That's what someone said here too. Now the question is what am I doing with front page? The answer is to get people to comment and talk me off my depression.

If you know my real account, you would know front page is not gold to me.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Greensquard(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
F.vcck out of here jare..bloody weakling of a simp..you simps are hopeless and cant be redeemed until u get stung by the painful fangs of heartbreak from a hoe..How on earth would u polish a girl who isnt ur wife to shine better than u who has the money?secondly u sponsored her schooling and everything yet she gave u conditions ontop ur money?guy make i no lie for u dem do from village ni o..so she came and wrecked ur ass and left ur pathetic ass to be fu.cckin.g other guys and believe me man?they are fu.cc.king her more than 3 times a day while urs was once in 4 months and u are still sulking?ur own strong o..I have no words for u
angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
pansophist:

This sank deep.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Curvinus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
She was with you when you had money. Now you are broke and she's gone. Whats the big deal. Abi you never heard about Britfault's immutable laws? Let me ask you this question, assuming you were working with a big firm and they stopped paying, wouldnt you leave?

Anyway, this same shii happened to me in 2015 when GEJ left office and my former boss, a political appointtee had to leave and then the money stopped flowing and thins became real hard.

She showed me her worst behaviour and even though i still liked her, I summoned courage and asked to leave. I felt horrible for a while but I soon forgot about her.

Today, she is begging to come back seeing as I am in a much better place. But I just told her point blank that things are no longer the same (e no even come de sweet me again).

So OP, what you need now is to bounce back financially and dem ladies would start preying on you all over again and then you make your pick. For now, you should be agonising over you loss of job and not some woman that has left you for good.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2020
caleb4life:
Bros I have been there,it's not easy,I sincerely tell you.My mum would always tell me,monkey no fine but his mama like am,this literally means,be yourself and believe in your potentials.No woman should make you feel less better.When I was in your shoes,I swallowed the bitter pill.I became heartless in order to heal.I deleted all the deletable.I closed every path that would make those memories come back.I reintegrated myself back to the society.I became free with others but gave no one any special spot.I had to put more effort in loving my self than anyone else.I developed and learned more all geared towards improving myself.I cared less of anyone other than myself.With time,I became the new me.Bros,be a man,let it go.Dust yourself and face the reality.Move on,behave as if she never existed.With time, you would definitely be okay.

Thanks. That's the path I'm taking now. Except for the deleting
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2020
CaveAdullam:
A simp got burnt. Hope you weren't among those criticizing Ubunja and his miseducations? Because these days, you all are liberal in creating new accounts. Never mind.

No advice from me!

But if you really want to help your life, quickly do the following, it's kinda burdensome but you need it if you are damn serious, wanting a positive change.

1. Read Ubunja's miseducations.

2. Follow these latest thread by Glycolyssis.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

3. Illimitablemen.com

What you need is nothing but TRP in addition to Christ Jesus except you are not a Christ believer.

I promise, if you do the above religiously, you will have a testimony now and the next six(6) to twelve(12) months.

Take care.

I was a fan of ubunja. I just don't apply the red pill because I loved her to a fault
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by ubunja(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2020
RavagedHeart:

I was a fan of ubunja. I just don't apply the red pill because I loved her to a fault
falling in love is the greatest crime of the 21st century. When will guys learn. Love her but don't be in love with her. If it makes sense.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
sophirebenitez:
You have to forget the past to move forward.

It's not possible to not have a memory, but you can break the psychological and emotional ties you have with the past.

How do you do this?

1. Drown your past with new memories you would love to remember.

2. Exercise regularly, treat yourself with healthy food and fruits, buy stuff you like. It reduces stress.

3. Consciously begin to put yourself first in any situation. It's not selfish, it's self-love.

4. Wipe every physical thing that will remind you of your ex from your life from pictures to gifts.

5. Choose a worthy goal, like getting a good job or starting your own business and pursue it like your life depends on it.

6. Forgive your ex and accept responsibility for being a simp, but make up your mind to NEVER accept your ex back into your life no matter the story she tells you when she eventually returns.

7. Release all your pent up emotions by writing about the past and burning it afterwards.

Good luck.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
ubunja:
falling in love is the greatest crime of the 21st century. When will guys learn. Love her but don't be in love with her. If it makes sense.

It makes sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
ONE YEAR IS A VERY LONG TIME TO KEEP THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE IF YOU'RE ALIVE.
WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE, BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS WE FOUGHT VERY HARD AND PICKED OURSELVES UP AND ONCE WE'VE DONE THAT, WE NEVER WENT BACK TO THE PAST OR TRIED TO WALK THE SAME PATHS THAT PUT US INTO UNPLEASANT SITUATIONS.
ONE YEAR IS A VERY LONG TIME, AND YOU'LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS BURDEN. HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE ON HER? SEE IT LIKE SOMETHING YOU LOST ON GAMBLING BET9JA AND FIND A WAY TO GROW YOURSELF AND BE BETTER.
SHE'S THE ONE TO BE IN MISERY NOT YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? HOW CAN YOU BE SAD ABOUT THIS ONE PERSON FOR A FULL YEAR WHEN THERE ARE OVER 200 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY?
RavagedHeart YOU CAN REACH OUT VIA THE MESSAGE BUTTON IF YOU WANT, LET'S CURSE HER TOGETHER SO YOU CAN MOVE ON
cheesy
ABEG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Bonnyegg: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
I know this can be painful and emotionally draining
But a young fine boy
A graduate and a smart dude.
You decided to take care of this girl, gave her your life, allowed her control your existence, forgot your family.

Brother which generation are you from?
What did you learn from your pop? Friends and articles you read online?

Is it that you don't know about women or you just allowed yourself drain so much in love and forgot to read the situations?

I understand what love can do and I'm glad you experienced this, I believe it's gonna help you stay smart and keep your heads up.
You don't love with your heart and your head
One has to be sane, one has to pick you up when you fall.

Now where's your head and your heart?
You lost your job, your love, your mind.

You need to heal first, and you have to forgive yourself first.
Stop blaming yourself,
You tried, you are a genius, you trusted in love, but it didn't return the favor as expected.. Count it as her loss.
Until you are ready to move on, you can't.
1year is enough
GET your wet ass up and move the Bleep ahead.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ONE YEAR IS A VERY LONG TIME TO KEEP THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE IF YOU'RE ALIVE.
WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE, BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS WE FOUGHT VERY HARD AND PICKED OURSELVES UP AND ONCE WE'VE DONE THAT, WE NEVER WENT BACK TO THE PAST OR TRIED TO WALK THE SAME PATHS THAT PUT US INTO UNPLEASANT SITUATIONS.
ONE YEAR IS A VERY LONG TIME, AND YOU'LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS BURDEN. HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE ON HER? SEE IT LIKE SOMETHING YOU LOST ON GAMBLING BET9JA AND FIND A WAY TO GROW YOURSELF AND BE BETTER.
SHE'S THE ONE TO BE IN MISERY NOT YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? HOW CAN YOU BE SAD ABOUT THIS ONE PERSON FOR A FULL YEAR WHEN THERE ARE OVER 200 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY?
RavagedHeart YOU CAN REACH OUT VIA THE MESSAGE BUTTON IF YOU WANT, LET'S CURSE HER TOGETHER SO YOU CAN MOVE ON
cheesy
ABEG

Thanks a lot for the bolded. It helped me look at it from another angle.
It's not really very easy to move on, but I'm trying. I have to tell a cleaner version of the story. If I had said everything that happened, some of you would not believe I have sense at all. So I filtered out some very shameful part.

I sent you a message already
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bonnyegg:
I know this can be painful and emotionally draining
But a young fine boy
A graduate and a smart dude.
You decided to take care of this girl, gave her your life, allowed her control your existence, forgot your family.

Brother which generation are you from?
What did you learn from your pop? Friends and articles you read online?

Is it that you don't know about women or you just allowed yourself drain so much in love and forgot to read the situations?

I understand what love can do and I'm glad you experienced this, I believe it's gonna help you stay smart and keep your heads up.
You don't love with your heart and your head
One has to be sane, one has to pick you up when you fall.

Now where's your head and your heart?
You lost your job, your love, your mind.

You need to heal first, and you have to forgive yourself first.
Stop blaming yourself,
You tried, you are a genius, you trusted in love, but it didn't return the favor as expected.. Count it as her loss.
Until you are ready to move on, you can't.
1year is enough
GET your wet ass up and move the Bleep ahead.

It's over 18months now but total healing still seems far from me. More often I still feel like a totalled car. Rage, and regret has gone down. I'm now trying to find the vibrant me that I used to know.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 3:02am On Nov 02, 2020
Bump
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by SyIvalord: 3:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Fool
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2020
cool cool
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Bump
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by AlphaStorm: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2020
See this Fool angry angry
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Bump cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.