Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect (15049 Views)

I Escape Death By A Whisker This Past Monday / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Na to use strong juju hit her be that na. You nor get problem bro

...lol. I'm not really spiritual.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Yes, this is a part of it. You stopped making her feel like she was replaceable. You also failed by spending heavily on her. You suppose lace her with strong love portion.

But forget her sha. She go dey regret now cause the men them go fuckkk her and dump her tire.

The bolded should pass as good will, but I've learnt is not so with women.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

...lol. I'm not really spiritual.

Your loss. No babe fit use me do yeye for this life. If you truly want that babe back, let me know. Cause he even be like say the babe get good destiny when dey make you see money when you dey date her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are a fool. You think say you dey wise. You are a mumu man

I guess I was. I didn't notice when niceness became the new foolishness. undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Your loss. No babe fit use me do yeye for this life. If you truly want that babe back, let me know. Cause he even be like say the babe get good destiny when dey make you see money when you dey date her

Are you a juju man?

I don't know about the destiny thing because if she does, she won't be so broke and depending me
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Polynek(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mtcheew, rubbish, leme go and read other interesting post. Life na teacher. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

Are you a juju man?

I don't know about the destiny thing because if she does, she won't be so broke and depending me

Some girls get big glory, and the glory will work for whosoever is sleeping with her. From your story, though she was broke but things were moving progressively for you while she was in your life. It means she has a good glory oh.

And now that you lost her, have you been able to get back to the level you were before?
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Some girls get big glory, and the glory will work for whosoever is sleeping with her. From your story, though she was broke but things were moving progressively for you while she was in your life. It means she has a good glory oh.

And now that you lost her, have you been able to get back to the level you were before?

No I haven't. But I think it's because of the depression I'm battling. My brains don't work like they used to.
I know I wouldn't have seen all these catastrophe, if we parted without the betrayal part.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

No I haven't. But I think it's because of the depression I'm battling. My brains don't work like they used to.
I know I would rise without her by my side, if we parted without the betrayal part.

But this Heart break is more than a year now and you have other girls you are sleeping with. I nor understand why you are still heart broken till now
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

But this Heart break is more than a year now and you have other girls you are sleeping with. I nor understand why you are still heart broken till now
You wouldn't understand. You've probably not loved and sacrificed so much for someone and for so long.

Some heartbreaks can last a lifetime
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

You wouldn't understand. You've probably not loved and sacrificed so much for someone and for so long.

Ogbeni, you see the bolded? It sounds like failure talking. Snap out of that useless heart break. You are writing like someone that has accepted failure as part of his life.

I've suffered 4 heart breaks and woman done jazz me twice. Abeg pick yourself up joor
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Ogbeni, you see the bolded? It sounds like failure talking. Snap out of that useless heart break. You are writing like someone that has accepted failure as part of his life.

I've suffered 4 heart breaks and woman done jazz me twice. Abeg pick yourself up joor

...lol. you don't know how much I have improved. You wouldn't say that if you did.
I have accepted the new person that I have. I'm not satisfied with it but it's far from being termed as failure.

I have moved on. Though not as wealthy, but I'm doing fine. Let's say I'm 80% recovered emotionally. Just that I'm changed. You won't understand though
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

...lol. you don't know how much I have improved. You wouldn't say that if you did.
I have accepted the new person that I have. I'm not satisfied with it but it's far from being termed as failure.

I have moved on. Though not as wealthy, but I'm doing fine. Let's say I'm 80% recovered emotionally. Just that I'm changed. You won't understand though

Don't fall in love with any Naija lady again oh. They are not capable of loving you back. It's all about what you have to offer them.

Hustle and make money and don't spend the money on women. Spend on yourself only. Build or buy a house. Do business. Forget women especially our Naija women. They are useless oh.

I done warn you sha

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Yxxx: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2021
RavagedHeart:

Its gradual but be wise.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2021
michaelpop50:

Don't fall in love with any Naija lady again oh. They are not capable of loving you back. It's all about what you have to offer them.

Hustle and make money and don't spend the money on women. Spend on yourself only. Build or buy a house. Do business. Forget women especially our Naija women. They are useless oh.

I done warn you sha

How did this coincide. I was just at the village yesterday to get consent from the elders so I can do something on my small family land.
I want to build something little there and use it as a resort, when things get very smooth I'll look for a good house to buy in my city of choice.
It's gradual sha

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Brunosamel(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2021
RavagedHeart:
I had to create a new account for this thread. Please try to read everything, so you would know what to say

It's been more than a year now, but I still hurt badly. I entered a relationship with this girl when I was in my 200L and she was still a jambite. She was beautiful, but it didn't show because she was suffering at that time. I was equally a handsome campus guy. Everything was fine between us and the journey was so sweet. In her, I found all the important things I needed in a relationship, and the love blossomed. Though she's got her bad sides, which is pride and stubbornness. I overlooked this believing love conquers all. At some point, I began to give her a third of my upkeep every month.
Fast forward to early last year, she was already in her final year. One thing led to another and we had to cohabit, and this required me to move to the state she schools. I quit my job in my state and focused on getting something better in the Internet space, and it worked for me. The whole arrangement felt like it was made in heaven. We lived happily like in the movies and more money was starting to flow in.
All this while, everything I earned was channeled to seeing her through the university, as she's got almost no financial support from her home. I'll say I was her provider 85% of the time all through her school days.
When I got the big job online that paid roughly $1,500 per month, money became surplus. I began to polish and furnish her with everything she needs to look good. She responded well to the spending and within months she dressed and looked like the daughter of a politician. During all this time, I never thought to invest or even polish myself to look better. I was only focused on her happiness.
Before we began to cohabit, I had some girls I do with, because of the distance between my state of residence and her school. Besides, she is not the type that fancies sex. Because she knows she's not giving me enough shots (like once in 4months), she doesn't make serious quarrel when she finds out I am doing other girls.
Within a few weeks of staying together, she asked me to stop sleeping around, that she's not comfortable with that anymore. She said I should leave all my girls that she would give me anything I want from a girl. I was convinced and that was what I even wanted all along. Cheating has never been my ideal. So, I left all my girls and clung to her. We both agreed to marry and everything was good, at least for a while.
After two months of this faithful arrangement, and about 3months into my dream job. Something happened.
Out of curiosity, she went searching through my phone and reading all my chats with other girls. She did this for weeks especially when I'm asleep after some shots.
What she found in her search made her believe I was still dating one of the girls.
One morning, she broke up with me saying that I still cheat on her. She broke up a 5years relationship. I tried to explain and make her understand her assumptions are wrong. I even called the accused girl in her presence with the phone on speaker and asked her to tell my girlfriend my position in her life. The accused girl confirmed it to her that we are now just casual friends and nothing more than that. But my girlfriend didn't believe that. She changed overnight. She began to disrespect me she stopped doing anything with me and even left the house and stayed where I believe is her girlfriend's place (though not sure). I took her as my everything and when she left, my whole life crumbled before my eyes. I turned from a vibrant intelligent and happy lad, into a depressed, unproductive, and confused person.
The emotional blast caused me to lose concentration and I began to make mistakes with my job. I woke up one morning to see a sack email sitting in my inbox. This was the second blast and at that moment I wished I could die. Everything that made me happy was no more with me, and I cried most of the time.
When she comes home to take clean clothes and drop dirty ones, she'll just walk in and out of the room like I wasn't there. Even when it's written all over me that I was dying from the heartbreak, she seemed very happy and unconcerned seeing me in that state.
This went on for like 5months. During this time. She still comes home only to eat the food I cooked and to change her clothes, after that she's gone again. At some point I noticed a little remorse in her as she began to come home more frequently, but her pride won't allow her talk to me, not to talk of apologise.
One day I thought I should apologize for doing nothing. I called her to come home. She came home that evening and I asked her to forgive anything I did to annoy her and come back to me. She reluctantly accepted with the clause of no more sex and no extreme romance. I objected to this because I can't stay without doing something once in a while. She said that I'm not yet serious, packed some clothes and left the house. She never talked to me except she needs money which I still gave, thinking it would bring her back. But I thought wrong.
This was how it went on till I went bankrupt and completely broken.
I continued trying to get her back as that seemed to be the only thing that can restore life to the creature I have become. But the more I tried, the more I was burnt.
Because she's now polished and looking the path, she began rolling with very rich men as some used to drop her off with exotic cars when she comes to pick clean clothes. When I try asking she'd tell me he's just asked her out but nothing is happening.
After one year of suffering from heartbreak induced depression. I decided to help myself. I began to pick up girls again, I tried having a lot of sex, but it only helped for a moment. No matter how good my new girls are, and how well they do the do. No one seemed to fill that hole in me. I still hurt and I'm still depressed.

Fast forward to this day. She's gone, my money and dream job also gone. But the hurt and emotional damage remain. I had to go back to my family house as my finance doesn't permit me paying rent, and my new business is not receiving the best of efforts.

Now the problem is. How do I move on? How do I get to heal? How do I find the vibrant and happy me that once was? How do I erase her memory so I can find love again? How do I become a man again because time is no longer surplus like that for me?
It's been more than a year but I still feel betrayed and broken, as if it all happened yesterday. cry cry

Mods please. Let this get the maximum exposure
This what happen when you give too much power and money to a hoe, now the hoe has left you for another you are crying you can't move on grin you got what you deserve that's the bitter truth... You don't love yourself bro until you learn how to love yourself then you will be able to move on
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 8:50am On May 07, 2021
Brunosamel:
This what happen when you give too much power and money to a hoe, now the hoe has left you for another you are crying you can't move on grin you got what you deserve that's the bitter truth... You don't love yourself bro until you learn how to love yourself then you will be able to move on
Almost every make walks the same path by nature. It's only after the hurt that we realize our supposed harmless butterflies are actually cloaked nightmares parading as humans.
I don't believe I deserve what I got. Let's say I got what always meets people like me. Not necessarily that we deserve it, but that's usually the reward for that insanely high level of niceness.
I've moved on in the most possible way I can, and I'm loving myself now.
Soon, I'll make posts on my comeback to encourage others who are in the same situation.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Brunosamel(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

Almost every make walks the same path by nature. It's only after the hurt that we realize our supposed harmless butterflies are actually cloaked nightmares parading as humans.
I don't believe I deserve what I got. Let's say I got what always meets people like me. Not necessarily that we deserve it, but that's usually the reward for that insanely high level of niceness.
I've moved on in the most possible way I can, and I'm loving myself now.
Soon, I'll make posts on my comeback to encourage others who are in the same situation.
I'm glad to hear from, what took you so long... Anyway I wish you all the best
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 9:59am On May 07, 2021
Brunosamel:
I'm glad to hear from, what took you so long... Anyway I wish you all the best

...so long? grin grin
Let me tell you. 80% of men who went as low as I did; to the level of chronic acute depression and grief. Never gets to recover for the rest of their lives.

I was actually very quick with recovery if you ask me. grin grin
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Brunosamel(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
RavagedHeart:

...so long? grin grin
Let me tell you. 80% of men who went as low as I did; to the level of chronic acute depression and grief. Never gets to recover for the rest of their lives.

I was actually very quick with recovery if you ask me. grin grin
That what make you real you bro, bravo... Next is to focus more and yourself, join real men's group it helps, that's what have been keeping me going...
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Drixlee: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
RavagedHeart:

I will learn from your mistake ,I'll not love a lady very hard,ill love but it'll be very limited and i will not over invest in a relationship, I will also not co habit
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Drixlee:
I will learn from your mistake ,I'll not love a lady very hard,ill love but it'll be very limited and i will not over invest in a relationship, I will also not co habit

You better don't. Ladies are ruthless these days, they only calm down when they are old and less wanted.
Your best bet is to invest in yourself 95% and 5% in any lady.
You will always be loved more for not investing in a woman than when you do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by JayOnly(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=RavagedHeart post=105508608] I want to send you an email plz accept
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Streetmovement(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is the Grandfather of all simps

You dey vex me, I swear to give you better blow for eye dey hungry me

Old post but I'm still furious if you're still the same way she left you, na 2022 be this o very soon we go enter 2023
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by ORIAYO70(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
RavagedHeart:

I've tried all that. But it's still too hard to move on because I already built my life around this girl.

No matter how I love woman reach maximum of 3days man Don move on.

If u r Yoruba boy,( Just say Aye o pare) Which means life doesn't end.... That is my trade mark...

I lost 2.450 to travel agent, Immediately I said aye opare I moved on
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by peedeeasobie(m): 4:55am On Dec 30, 2022
RavagedHeart:
I had to create a new account for this thread. Please try to read everything, so you would know what to say

It's been more than a year now, but I still hurt badly. I entered a relationship with this girl when I was in my 200L and she was still a jambite. She was beautiful, but it didn't show because she was suffering at that time. I was equally a handsome campus guy. Everything was fine between us and the journey was so sweet. In her, I found all the important things I needed in a relationship, and the love blossomed. Though she's got her bad sides, which is pride and stubbornness. I overlooked this believing love conquers all. At some point, I began to give her a third of my upkeep every month.
Fast forward to early last year, she was already in her final year. One thing led to another and we had to cohabit, and this required me to move to the state she schools. I quit my job in my state and focused on getting something better in the Internet space, and it worked for me. The whole arrangement felt like it was made in heaven. We lived happily like in the movies and more money was starting to flow in.
All this while, everything I earned was channeled to seeing her through the university, as she's got almost no financial support from her home. I'll say I was her provider 85% of the time all through her school days.
When I got the big job online that paid roughly $1,500 per month, money became surplus. I began to polish and furnish her with everything she needs to look good. She responded well to the spending and within months she dressed and looked like the daughter of a politician. During all this time, I never thought to invest or even polish myself to look better. I was only focused on her happiness.
Before we began to cohabit, I had some girls I do with, because of the distance between my state of residence and her school. Besides, she is not the type that fancies sex. Because she knows she's not giving me enough shots (like once in 4months), she doesn't make serious quarrel when she finds out I am doing other girls.
Within a few weeks of staying together, she asked me to stop sleeping around, that she's not comfortable with that anymore. She said I should leave all my girls that she would give me anything I want from a girl. I was convinced and that was what I even wanted all along. Cheating has never been my ideal. So, I left all my girls and clung to her. We both agreed to marry and everything was good, at least for a while.
After two months of this faithful arrangement, and about 3months into my dream job. Something happened.
Out of curiosity, she went searching through my phone and reading all my chats with other girls. She did this for weeks especially when I'm asleep after some shots.
What she found in her search made her believe I was still dating one of the girls.
One morning, she broke up with me saying that I still cheat on her. She broke up a 5years relationship. I tried to explain and make her understand her assumptions are wrong. I even called the accused girl in her presence with the phone on speaker and asked her to tell my girlfriend my position in her life. The accused girl confirmed it to her that we are now just casual friends and nothing more than that. But my girlfriend didn't believe that. She changed overnight. She began to disrespect me she stopped doing anything with me and even left the house and stayed where I believe is her girlfriend's place (though not sure). I took her as my everything and when she left, my whole life crumbled before my eyes. I turned from a vibrant intelligent and happy lad, into a depressed, unproductive, and confused person.
The emotional blast caused me to lose concentration and I began to make mistakes with my job. I woke up one morning to see a sack email sitting in my inbox. This was the second blast and at that moment I wished I could die. Everything that made me happy was no more with me, and I cried most of the time.
When she comes home to take clean clothes and drop dirty ones, she'll just walk in and out of the room like I wasn't there. Even when it's written all over me that I was dying from the heartbreak, she seemed very happy and unconcerned seeing me in that state.
This went on for like 5months. During this time. She still comes home only to eat the food I cooked and to change her clothes, after that she's gone again. At some point I noticed a little remorse in her as she began to come home more frequently, but her pride won't allow her talk to me, not to talk of apologise.
One day I thought I should apologize for doing nothing. I called her to come home. She came home that evening and I asked her to forgive anything I did to annoy her and come back to me. She reluctantly accepted with the clause of no more sex and no extreme romance. I objected to this because I can't stay without doing something once in a while. She said that I'm not yet serious, packed some clothes and left the house. She never talked to me except she needs money which I still gave, thinking it would bring her back. But I thought wrong.
This was how it went on till I went bankrupt and completely broken.
I continued trying to get her back as that seemed to be the only thing that can restore life to the creature I have become. But the more I tried, the more I was burnt.
Because she's now polished and looking the path, she began rolling with very rich men as some used to drop her off with exotic cars when she comes to pick clean clothes. When I try asking she'd tell me he's just asked her out but nothing is happening.
After one year of suffering from heartbreak induced depression. I decided to help myself. I began to pick up girls again, I tried having a lot of sex, but it only helped for a moment. No matter how good my new girls are, and how well they do the do. No one seemed to fill that hole in me. I still hurt and I'm still depressed.

Fast forward to this day. She's gone, my money and dream job also gone. But the hurt and emotional damage remain. I had to go back to my family house as my finance doesn't permit me paying rent, and my new business is not receiving the best of efforts.

Now the problem is. How do I move on? How do I get to heal? How do I find the vibrant and happy me that once was? How do I erase her memory so I can find love again? How do I become a man again because time is no longer surplus like that for me?
It's been more than a year but I still feel betrayed and broken, as if it all happened yesterday. cry cry

Mods please. Let this get the maximum exposure

That you gave a girl so much leverage means you were not properly trained and I doubt if you have learnt your lesson.

You allowed a relationship to affect your job? Stu.pid boy
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2022
ORIAYO70:

No matter how I love woman reach maximum of 3days man Don move on.

If u r Yoruba boy,( Just say Aye o pare) Which means life doesn't end.... That is my trade mark...

I lost 2.450 to travel agent, Immediately I said aye opare I moved on

That means you have never went too deep in love you've not got the that dangerous point where you feel you can't live without someone. It's a sweet mistake that ends in pain. The type I won't make again.

And you can't compare loss of money to fraud to loss of love. Betrayal and disappointment are not on the same level. I lost almost 4k dollars to crypto not long ago but it didn't even pain me noticeably.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by RavagedHeart: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
peedeeasobie:

That you gave a girl so much leverage means you were not properly trained and I doubt if you have learnt your lesson.

I was raised to be excessively kind. Kindness was 90% of my upbringing. More reason I thought life was all about being nice. But things are different now.

You allowed a relationship to affect your job? Stu.pid boy
I couldn't agree more. Love makes a man stupid.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by Jack005(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2022
RavagedHeart:

That means you have never went too deep in love you've not got the that dangerous point where you feel you can't live without someone. It's a sweet mistake that ends in pain. The type I won't make again.

And you can't compare loss of money to fraud to loss of love. Betrayal and disappointment are not on the same level. I lost almost 4k dollars to crypto not long ago but it didn't even pain me noticeably.
Most alpha male were once a simp like you because they loved the hoe more than they loved themselves. I wouldn't blame you at all,for the first time, I will only curse and blame you ,if this repeats itself.
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by demanuel(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2022
RavagedHeart:

I couldn't agree more. Love makes a man stupid.
Hi bro, How are you right now ?
I followed your story when you posted it some years ago.
Are you better now?
How's your financial state right now? Have you been able to get back on your feet?
Re: How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
demanuel:

Hi bro, How are you right now ?
I followed your story when you posted it some years ago.
Are you better now?
How's your financial state right now? Have you been able to get back on your feet?

Co-ask.

And hope you still have not maintained contact with the lady after then

@RavagedHeart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.