Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,630 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (74004 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by kurlz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fawklicant:
It's unfortunate that you made them comit their life's savings to the new rent because of your 50k promise. It's even more unfortunate that you have no sense of self worth hence the demand you made.
One thing you need to realize is that hunger can make people do things they would not ordinarily do ab initio. That girl ordinarily would not stop low to the level of a scoundrel but the reality is that she did. She doesn't like you enough to date you, yes but if not for hunger games, she wouldn't even look at you twice.

What you are doing is taking advantage of her condition. Pray you don't find yourself in a position where your only available helper decides to use you.

Give them the 50k and move on with your life. That's the responsible thing to do.

Thank God there are sensible people here.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Deborah98:
ogini?,did they send you kiss
Deborah I just want you to be honest with me, that's all.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Alexis0147(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fool
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

I thought you were sick? undecided
won't I recover again undecided
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2020
enirock:
Not all mentions you reply to. You owe to your God, ur parents and yourself(trying to prove yourself in any faucet of life). Do not try to convince anyone who does not believe you.
simple.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by colestephan86: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh
Cos he was planning on giving them just 50k.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Laird(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You simply taking advantage of her situation. Buying her affection. You really wicked at heart

Exactly I agree with this. It is morally questionable to exploit and take advantage of someone's economic situation to ask for intimacy demands
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh
hope you are beautiful and hope you have a sister mature enough and your sister is beautiful too. I will take care of both of you as long as you both are giving me cookie. grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
trueguy573:
I wanted to give some advice but I remembered I shouldn't cast my pearls to pigs speak less of randy simps
Bro, a simp is
- a man who controls a woman with his money not by his standards
- a man who pays for sex from his lady
- a man whose woman insults him over his own right
- a man who doesn't know that the more he shares his semen, the weaker and less attractive he would be as semen contains vitamin B12 which is necessary for the body growth and attractiveness
- a man who brought himself so low that his lady insults him alongside her sister
- a man who thinks ladies hate sex
I drop the pen here
I am a SIMP... Vitamin B complex no expensive.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
I am a SIMP... Vitamin B complex no expensive.
Your choice.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by 99thEnemy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
trueguy573:

Your choice.
wait oh!, how many times a month do you even bang your girlfriend??
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
wait oh!, how many times a month do you even bang your girlfriend??
I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…<winks>
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
trueguy573:

I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…<winks>
Awwwwwwn, that's great. But when you finally do get entangled make sure you hit it like a real man. Brush it left, right, up and down. Pump the center and don't be afraid to shoot the best shot ever shot by any male. No fear Vitamin B12 loss due to cream donation.. Supplements plenty.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
Awwwwwwn, that's great. But when you finally do get entangled make sure you hit it like a real man. Brush it left, right, up and down. Pump the center and don't be afraid to shoot the best shot ever shot by any male. No fear Vitamin B12 loss due to cream donation.. Supplements plenty.
Trust your man. I won't be bearing that moniker if I wasn't good in manism. Ladies would be marvelled.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by zeehack: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Romance is evrything in relationship so you need to learn it and practice that.

Read:-> How to improve romance in relationship

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
trueguy573:

Trust your man. I won't be bearing that moniker if I wasn't good in manism. Ladies would be marvelled.
Confidence is the first step to success..... I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DEWKID(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
cbrezy:

cheesy

how you take mention my name DEWKID

Just by quoting you or typing your username
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Sofialuv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Haba!

Op this your condition get as e be o.
the condition strong o
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cbrezy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
DEWKID:

Just by quoting you or typing your username
ok like last time you mentioned my name e highlight orange color
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Baldwretch: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2020
enirock:
If the help you rendered/promised was because you were getting something in return, then know you never helped her rather, everything you did was to pay for the 'smash' u finally smashed and suddenly it dawns on u or you came to the realisation that you conquered/gotten that which you wanted from her hence, you feel your promise could buy the elder sister as a bargain. You may be applauded, and you feel you've gained that which took you to the relationship but remember, nobody forced you to promise. Changing your promise to a condition, speaks volumes...

Hmm.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DEWKID(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2020
cbrezy:

ok like last time you mentioned my name e highlight orange color

No na nairaland they do am automatic big font with yellow background
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by KAM3KAZI: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
This has to be one of the funniest stories on nairaland
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cbrezy(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2020
DEWKID:

No na nairaland they do am automatic big font with yellow background
yes bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DEWKID(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
cbrezy:

yes bro

Keep striving the best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
victorian:

Who are u, that I should explain myself to?

What have u achieved In this life?

How many properties do u have?

How many life's have u impacted positive influence on?

How far have u gone in your career?

If u can answer these questions wit admirably works to show for it, then I can welcome u into my prestigious class and answer your stupid questions .

WTF!
Shhh. Even you picture on your nairaland shows you're using a very low mediocre phone. Ontop of that, you working with manual sowing machine grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by IWillSueYou(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
victorian:
Exbanker u are not suppose to be labelled a human being!

So because of 50k u want to fucvkk two sisters for as long as u live!
God punish poverty!

What if u were mistakenly blessed like my boo, who has spent and doled out 3 million naira in a space of 8months
of dating me, just splash and say Princess take, and make yourself happy?
And he is still deep in money.

What will u do? Exhume and Fucvkk my dead family resting their graves ?

I wonder the kind of wicked animal uv turned into?

Tell the ladies to contact me for the balance 50k!
What rubbish!

To hell with your miserable 50k!
Tufia!

You must be extremely fortunate. I am talking with regards to the bolded. Are you just exaggerating? Even if it's 1m within 8 months, it would look like exaggeration to me.

Have you asked him about the source of his wealth? I mean, no one plucks money on trees. He has to either be an advanced fee scammer, a politician

or nothing

To dole out that much. Please sit him down and try to know the source of his wealth. You really have to know.

And back to the topic: are you serious about offsetting a part of the 50k? Ah, mama the mama, let me share my bank details here?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by OGWILLS123: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
victorian:

He pain am!

My boo is a confirmed real man, as in over correct guy!

He knows who he's dating. Google my real name and u will understand what I'm talking about. My class u can't have anywhere in the world!

You think it's all about sex? I pity u!

I don't date broke hungry guys.

U no reach!

Who is this poor undiluted bitch
"Google my name" is your father the owner of
Google
what makes you think you are different from other hoes
Spit on you
it won't take my up to 3 day's to get you laid
nonsense ! angry[quote author=victorian post=93081403]
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by OGWILLS123: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Henrymorre:
Shhh. Even you picture on your nairaland shows you're using a very low mediocre phone. Ontop of that, you working with manual sowing machine grin grin grin grin grin grin
leave that bitch whit fallen breasts
she just wan get attention; D
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by OGWILLS123: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Henrymorre:
leave that bitch whit fallen breasts
she just wan get attention grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by SirLakes: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Fine, Bro.
Bossman! How your side?
I dey
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by enirock(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Baldwretch:

Hmm.
Hope I am safe sir?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by greatstephenho(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
emkz:
Bad guy. Did you mean like a 3some with two sisters?

Your story was sweet until you got to the twist which landed on the wrong side. A man I know who bonked two blood sisters has been crippled for 15 years since the act. I am not saying his condition is the result of bonking two sisters, I am just telling you what I observed.
the one I no in my village is in 5ft grave since 10yrs now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.