Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73236 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by adajoe555: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2020
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.

Lwkmd cheesy

LMAO
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by adajoe555: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?

Extreme rules LWTMP
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by emkz: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2020
dinachi:

Shut up abeg! Jacob that married two blood sisters, Leah and Rachel in the Bible did he become cripple? Great observer, ASSHOLE!

First of all, the OP's name is not Jacob and Jacob did not request for the two sisters, rather he was deceived into marrying Leah. But because he had the decency of a man (which you obviously lack), he made her an honourable woman. What is honourable about a guy who wilfully requested to bonk two sisters?

I assume you are intellectually mobile, can you go and re-read what you foolishly attempt to criticise and indicate (within common sense if you have one) where I directly said his state is directly linked to his sleeping with the sisters?

Please?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by danielistics(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Some male posters are condemning the OP but no female poster have condemned the girl and her sister for trying to take advantage of the OP to milk him. I'm not surprised, ubunja already said it in his piece 'the pussy cartel'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by wizkidblogger(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
kinda childish.

Give them the 50k you promised them joor

You could have told them you want to sleep with both of them before promising them the 5k nao
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Joshforeal: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh
You look amazing. Me like y

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by TheCork(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
victorian:

Who are u, that I should explain myself to?

What have u achieved In this life?

How many properties do u have?

How many life's have u impacted positive influence on?

How far have u gone in your career?

If u can answer these questions wit admirably works to show for it, then I can welcome u into my prestigious class and answer your stupid questions .

WTF!

Hanggon..so When will u stop this act of wickedness by making peoples prikkk had for no reason?
..I haven't sleep for 6 days angry
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Joshforeal: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH THE INCREASING NUMBER OF 500 NAIRA PER SET BABES I DON'T KNOW WHY MANY MEN ARE STILL THIS FOOLISH.
Where are these #500 per set?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by snilyung(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2020
victorian:

Do I look like who has been milked dry? Ekpa!

You think he's a blood sucking vampire like you?

Nonsense !!

Rich guys don't think like poor hustling guys. They don't hang onto money like their lives depends on it.

We are still in the relationship, you can go hug transformer as u are so pained with it.

cheesy

Sounds like this your boo is into Yahoo
No reasonable hustler spends unnecessary this
way ��
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Damylorlah(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2020
[Sorry to say but that is a very bad reasoning, how does it sound to your ear...
Because u want do a favor u want to sleep with the both of them haba... Put your sister in their shoes....

Human cant do favour with conditions

Abeg that is useless condition
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2020
SEUN YOUR EMPLOYEES HAVE HIDDEN SOME OF MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY HATE THE LIFE-CHANGING TRUTH I DISH OUT TO MENFOLK.
THEY CAN KILL THE MESSENGER, BUT THE MESSAGE LIVES FOREVER. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by liverpudian9(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Your condition is harsh u are free to sex ur babe but leave our the elder sister or don't help both of them help the elder sister alone and sex her period
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by cbrezy(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2020
DEWKID:
Cbrezy
thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
One of the reasons her friend wants me is that I displayed a high level of intelligence. Before proving her wrong, I even told the so-called gf that a man you were with couldn't allow you sleep in the night, look at you, look at your body. You were lucky he didn't suffocate you. Her friends were like, how did you know all these? Please lecture us.

Another reason is having a good heart.
I hear you.
Date her nah. She might just be your missing reap and if you kiss her now, you never find a perfect woman for yourself.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
Babe, you got it wrong. I asked my ex-gf to tell me the truth that I was ready to forgive her. Her friends also asked me if I was ready to forgive her once she said the truth and I said yes but if she keeps on lying that I would call it quits, that was why the girl in particular was asking her friend to say the truth.

Girls(not all) think all men are dumb. But what they do not know is there are intelligent men out there.
Your babe ba small pikin. She should have known that in his part of the world only women forgive men for cheating. Ment don't forgive women for cheating. She should have broken with you as soon as you discovered. She was never gonna be forgiven for cheating. You only wanted it to come out from her mouth so that you can present it to her friends as your reason for breaking up with her.
And again, even the dumbest guy will know when his babe cheats especially when the babe is even more dumb. You caught red handed and need need her friends to feed your ego before breaking up with her.
All know is that her friend is not different from he if she's not worst.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by IAmTobore(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh
Will you blame only the guy? Why don't you say something about the cheap sisters? The older one is more like her younger sister. What's her business with her sister's relationship?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2020
emkz:

Check your moniker and then ask if any sensible person would get into a relationship with you or engage you in an intellectual conversation. By their names, we know them. Please try and sleep with high-quality women and then come and comment on Nairaland.

Waka.

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ekwesi3(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Because you have money shebi..if you want to help those two do so if not stay clear or you watch your live get chattered cos its imminent
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your condition is okay.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Deborah98:
stop it I don't like it haba
Are you still a virgin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by NeeKlaus: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
SirLakes:

Ma nigga! How you dey
Fine, Bro.
Bossman! How your side?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by akinwale701(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?

Fake story! But let me assume it's true, so what I will say is

Bros, you're mad... you wanna be smashing egbon and aburo?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Are you still a virgin
yes
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by osifred(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
This post just spoilt my mood. I feel weak already whether it is fiction or non fiction.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
danielistics:
Some male posters are condemning the OP but no female poster have condemned the girl and her sister for trying to take advantage of the OP to milk him. I'm not surprised, ubunja already said it in his piece 'the pussy cartel'.
it's true. Men are always the first to condemn each other. It's that simping spirit to want to impress women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victorian(f): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Well 30 mentions on my profile!

Wow! Too many broke and frustrated guys here.

Anyways believe it or not . I'm less concerned.

He sees what u blind bats can't see.

You all feel splashing money on a lady like me, means because of sex?

I laugh at your foolishness.
You guys don't value women anyways, so u would recognize a special breed when u see one.

What's my own sef! Seems I struck sensitive nerves about I and my boo. cheesy

It's well guys. Don't worry be good to that special woman and living in wealth and spending the money won't be a problem for y'all.

His family lives in wealth as well. They ain't complaining .

And someone who mentioned I want to make my boo appear like Tony elumelu.
Really? Tony elumelu is not my kind of man.. I don't need his type. So don't get it twisted. And he's not into Yahoo as well.

He works hard and smart!

I'm a pure and special complete breed of a woman, take it or leave it cool

Only the wise can see and understand my value.

Ntor!!!!!

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by extol1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
victorian:
Well 30 mentions on my profile!

Wow! Too many broke and frustrated guys here.

Anyways believe it or not . I'm less concerned.

He sees what u blind bats can't see.

You all feel splashing money on a lady like me, means because of sex?

I laugh at your foolishness.
You guys don't value women anyways, so u would recognize a special breed when u see one.

What's my own sef! Seems I struck sensitive nerves about I and my boo. cheesy

It's well guys. Don't worry be good to that special woman and living in wealth and spending the money won't be a problem for y'all.

His family lives in wealth as well. They ain't complaining .

And someone who mentioned I want to make my boo appear like Tony elumelu.
Really? Tony elumelu is not my kind of man.. I don't need his type. So don't get it twisted. And he's not into Yahoo as well.

He works hard and smart!

I'm a pure and special complete breed of a woman, take it or leave it cool

Only the wise can see and understand my value.

Ntor!!!!!
no be say I want beg ooo, you fit send the 50k to me abeg. I follow need money.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Lagos1991: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
trueguy573:

Bro, a simp is
- a man who controls a woman with his money not by his standards
- a man who pays for sex from his lady
- a man whose woman insults him over his own right
- a man who doesn't know that the more he shares his semen, the weaker and less attractive he would be as semen contains vitamin B12 which is necessary for the body growth and attractiveness
- a man who brought himself so low that his lady's sister that she insults him along with her sister
- a man who thinks ladies hate sex
I drop the pen here

source and empirical back up?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by nerdfrost(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
DEWKID:
Cbrezy

Who is cbrezy
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I hear you.
Date her nah. She might just be your missing reap and if you kiss her now, you never find a perfect woman for yourself.
Hahahaha. Hey, what's your occupation?
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by GhostGhost(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
victorian:

He's not a politician. He works smart for his money and God always blesses him.

He sees me a rare diamond , my achievements as top notch! My pedigree? Pure blue blood, my beauty and looks glow like the moon and loves me to the moon and back.

He rarely ask for sex cos he's a very busy guy but always available for me.

Very extremely successful delta guy.

He's called money never runs dry. Aka Mr Capable! cheesy

From ur post I can deduce you're just another b***CH, you don't love the guy but in love with what he provides. if he really spends 3m on you within certain duration he must be dumb BC that's horrible investment. I bet you don't contribute anything or much to him or his dealings. The aspects you're quick to describe tells any reasonable guy its just another kardashian bitchessss mentality. I.e if you're saying facts tho I think its ur fantasy anyway.

How come none of these whoress, ladies n vaginaaa ppl tried to support by sending the ORDINARY 50k to this guy to give those sisters? its a risk but after all its ordinary ;-) hahaha

OP yous a bitxh ass nigga for trying to buy love with money, only fools do that. Well if they agree bonk the two bitchhees but not once BC once is not worth the 50k maybe like 3-4 times before u release the money to them. No one saw anything wrong when the boy was being used as ATM but now he wants to fjckk two opportunistic materialistic bitchhess now he's the Osama bin laden lol hahahaja life's funny. if you had really wanted to Bleep the sister u shouldn't have told ur "gf" first u should have approached the sister, fvck her amdnlater engage them I'm a convo abt party after all u have fvcked em already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.