Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73242 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by donPhill(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2020
OP come complete this story abeg, d tory sweet! i no fit read comments finish, abeg shey dem don accept the condition(s) ? EXBANKER
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MartinsD12(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?
Well since it's trade by barter relationship, you are spending for them too much the conditions of having both of them grace your bed is not shocking, it seems the girls are in for the money and both you are players, chop the girl, chop the sister, win win situation if they agree with terms and conditions but I wonder how a responsible man would be spending much on girls to have sexxx with it don't you have family members to help or even upgrade yourself or be responsible and get married not to those players
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2020
Crownstar01:
She was just urging her friend to say the truth. She was trying to make peace between me and my so-called girlfriend. She was telling her friend that I'm a very intelligent person and stuff like that. cheesy
And because she was urging bher friend to say the truth you think she's good. What did the truth achieve? Obviously she knew the truth will lead to break up and that's the only way she can have you. Girls don't urge their friends to say the truth when bit comes to cheating. Especially when they know it will lead to break up. Girls don't report their friends to their boyfriends if they don't stand to gain something. Except it's a plan by the two to use cheating bto keep you off the other babe so that her friend can continue from where she stopped.
No good friend goes after her friends boyfriend. The relationship never lasts longer than a 2minutes man.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by chrizzyace: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Lol Op na wa ooo, that means you’ve been eyeing the elder sister while you were dating the younger one. Which kind condition be that? Better just help them and let them be instead of giving this kind of condition. If your intentions were just mere threat lol my brother prepare oo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Olatara(f): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2020
integritylady:
Is Sex everything?

God I must not be broke
It’s for one of these reasons
I actually did this. Lol!
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But women are scams now, almost 90% of girls in Nigeria..
leave me alone
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by freeborn02: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh

What about the the morally corrupt kinds of women that use relationship as a leverage to get money? Dumb women without honor or dignity. Empty-handed women that see their vaginas as the doorway to money-making.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

How can u say this is ur gf?? Looks Like runs gals or Ure a sponsor. Nawa oooo
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Deborah98:
leave me alone
Was I holding you before? btw aren't you happy that I am quoting you
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And because she was urging bher friend to say the truth you think she's good. What did the truth achieve? Obviously she knew the truth will lead to break up and that's the only way she can have you. Girls don't urge their friends to say the truth when bit comes to cheating. Especially when they know it will lead to break up. Girls don't report their friends to their boyfriends if they don't stand to gain something. Except it's a plan by the two to use cheating bto keep you off the other babe so that her friend can continue from where she stopped.
No good friend goes after her friends boyfriend. The relationship never lasts longer than a 2minutes man.
Babe, you got it wrong. I asked my ex-gf to tell me the truth that I was ready to forgive her. Her friends also asked me if I was ready to forgive her once she said the truth and I said yes but if she keeps on lying that I would call it quits, that was why the girl in particular was asking her friend to say the truth.

Girls(not all) think all men are dumb. But what they do not know is there are intelligent men out there.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2020
oya, confess now you are still not interested,you just want to take advantage of their situation

if you are not comfortable with their style and ingratitude, just walk away,
becos your mind is made up already

if you want to Bleep them for your assistance,
them know 。you dont need to trick herwith relationship
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Deborah98(f): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Was I holding you before? btw aren't you happy that I am quoting you
stop it I don't like it haba
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Binhamid(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
trueguy573:
I wanted to give some advice but I remembered I shouldn't cast my pearls to pigs speak less of randy simps

How dear you call this man a simp . Na legend him be

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Crownstar01: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
One of the reasons her friend wants me is that I displayed a high level of intelligence. Before proving her wrong, I even told the so-called gf that a man you were with couldn't allow you sleep in the night, look at you, look at your body. You were lucky he didn't suffocate you. Her friends were like, how did you know all these? Please lecture us.

Another reason is having a good heart.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by madgoat(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2020
emkz:
Bad guy. Did you mean like a 3some with two sisters?

Your story was sweet until you got to the twist which landed on the wrong side. A man I know who bonked two blood sisters has been crippled for 15 years since the act. I am not saying his condition is the result of bonking two sisters, I am just telling you what I observed.

Keep quiet there and stop saying nonsense. I have bonked two sisters and nothing happened. Currently bonking a girl and her cousin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Binhamid:

How dear you call this man a simp . Na legend him be
Bro, a simp is
- a man who controls a woman with his money not by his standards
- a man who pays for sex from his lady
- a man whose woman insults him over his own right
- a man who doesn't know that the more he shares his semen, the weaker and less attractive he would be as semen contains vitamin B12 which is necessary for the body growth and attractiveness
- a man who brought himself so low that his lady's sister that she insults him along with her sister
- a man who thinks ladies hate sex
I drop the pen here
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Liposure: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2020
annyberry:
If u don't want to help dem u leave dem alone,which one con b too slip my two sisters,u sef know say u talk bad tin na y u come here dey ask silly question.
he wants to kill two birds with one stone
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by DEWKID(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Cbrezy

nerdfrost:
angry angry guy just leave the girl man....shes playing u,dont be a simp...dont do what u about to do man...its not good at all,let the girl go

Meanwhile if u new to crypto currency and looking for how to get future crypto check out pi...it is a new crypto currency about to enter the market....currently at over 8m users...still giving out free coins...for more info,check my signature grin grin
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by OSCARTEC: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2020
D condition good 4 them sha...if d sis agree �
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by JastSiryin(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

Bros your latest demand is just you saving face, let's be honest. So, far you'd already ticked all the boxes as far as being a simp was concerned. Your very first mistake was sticking with a girl you knew was "half-hearted" about the relationship. But of course you tried to play the savior hoping it would change things. Let's be honest, you're not obligated to do anything about their situation. To have made such a demand is enough proof that you're no longer interested. I wouldn't imagine any sensible girl agreeing to your request. So pls leave them the f*ck alone
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ohaerijeff(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
"there is a simp for every hoe"
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by vickydevoka(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Azmanaty:

1000naira per asahawo
2ashawos x 12 months = 24
1000naira × 24 = 24,000naira

He will have change of 26,000

He can still get the money down from 1k if he sticks to familiar ashawos. They do give discounts
Lol. Discount for ashawo. Lol. I hear say for akwaibom na 200 naira. De ladies dere de give credit. Of de like u u no go de pay
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nicoddemus(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2020
victorian:

Do I look like who has been milked dry? Ekpa!

You think he's a blood sucking vampire like you?

Nonsense !!

Rich guys don't think like poor hustling guys. They don't hang onto money like their lives depends on it.

We are still in the relationship, you can go hug transformer as u are so pained with it.

cheesy

Will you shatap there already grin from your comments you seem to have no economic value without your boyfriend
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Igwetech: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
From your condition, it seems you're handing up totally from the relationship cos no body in her normal senses will obliged to such condition. Alternatively, they could team up and agree on your terms to enable them perfect plan B and finally send you to grave after sucking you dry
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by zrocky: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

first of all they are using you.

Finally your conditions shows are also not a serious human being. No wonder they met you
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by emkz: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
madgoat:

Keep quiet there and stop saying nonsense. I have bonked two sisters and nothing happened. Currently bonking a girl and her cousin grin

Check your moniker and then ask if any sensible person would get into a relationship with you or engage you in an intellectual conversation. By their names, we know them. Please try and sleep with high-quality women and then come and comment on Nairaland.

Waka.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by hotplate: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
coming from a guy who barely last 5min you neva fit give one orgasm you one add another one join...
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by ACE1010: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
I won't be surprised if the elder sister comes from backyard to accept the offer. This is survival of the fittest grin grin grin

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by dinachi(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2020
emkz:
Bad guy. Did you mean like a 3some with two sisters?

Your story was sweet until you got to the twist which landed on the wrong side. A man I know who bonked two blood sisters has been crippled for 15 years since the act. I am not saying his condition is the result of bonking two sisters, I am just telling you what I observed.
Shut up abeg! Jacob that married two blood sisters, Leah and Rachel in the Bible did he become cripple? Great observer, ASSHOLE!
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by karkinase(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2020
braine:
Its not a bad condition.

In my opinion, the two ladies are trying to use OP.

Op may not necessarily want to sleep with the sisters, but the outcome of this request is a win for OP: its either they accept whereby OP bonks them both, or they get disgusted and dump OP thereby saving OP his money.

I don't understand the rubbish everyone is putting here.
You are really brained.. why do Nigerians like following the bandwagon instead of thinking on their own. OP, literally wants to forgone the relationship so he gave an impossible task which he knows wont be fulfilled. I dont understand why everyone is cursing mehn.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by dinachi(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

Your condition is excellent for ingrates like them! Bleep two of them and dump them,whenever you are tired!
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Shed2013(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2020
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.

Lwkmd cheesy

E shock You??
God no go shame us

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.