Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,647 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (73272 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victorian(f): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baztardmods:

I hope the boyfriend does not dump u after milking every reasonable thing in you and leaving the remnant for another man to carry. In another thread u will be asking someone to marry u after doing rubbish with other men.

Do I look like who has been milked dry? Ekpa!

You think he's a blood sucking vampire like you?

Nonsense !!

Rich guys don't think like poor hustling guys. They don't hang onto money like their lives depends on it.

We are still in the relationship, you can go hug transformer as u are so pained with it.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
victorian:
Exbanker u are not suppose to be labelled a human being!

So because of 50k u want to fucvkk two sisters for as long as u live!
God punish poverty!

What if u were mistakenly blessed like my boo, who has spent and doled out 3 million naira in a space of 8months of dating me, just splash and say Princess take, and make yourself happy?
And he is still deep in money.

What will u do? Exhume and Fucvkk my dead family resting their graves ?

I wonder the kind of wicked animal uv turned into?

Tell the ladies to contact me for the balance 50k!
What rubbish!

To hell with your miserable 50k!
Tufia!

May God bless ur every breath
U will never lack
U won't die young
Every fruit of urs shall prosper
God bless U for this post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Herkim(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ex banker indeed that was why you were sacked from the bank because of your attitude and lifestyle of yours with nothing to write home about.

Shameless generation only God knows how you acquired your ill-gotten money

Vagaborn of eko bridge ,
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm sure you have spent close to 100k on your babe alone in less than 3 months,add her sister so you can spend close to 500k undecided

Una think say sex na everything
Na Toto go kill them Las las
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by NeeKlaus: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
So all you want is pvssy? That's it? Just pvssy? Is there Gold inside?

Where do these kind of men come from fogossake?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by sircatherine45(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
braine:
Its not a bad condition.

In my opinion, the two ladies are trying to use OP.

Op may not necessarily want to sleep with the sisters, but the outcome of this request is a win for OP: its either they accept whereby OP bonks them both, or they get disgusted and dump OP thereby saving OP his money.

I don't understand the rubbish everyone is putting here.

Bro code
Among everybody here talking rubbish, na you talk sense!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Jaqenhghar: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.

Lwkmd cheesy
You thinknthey wont find a way to get back at him? My guy he should stay away form them. He has smashed he should leave it at that
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by SirLakes: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Girls hustle oooo grin grin grin

I mean real hustle not pussycat hustle make some guys no treat you like a bag of garbage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by greggng: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

Is my condition too harsh or it is okay?

You are the most stupid person I have ever met . I don't blame you ...I blamed poverty ...how could you say this to your fellow human being ...I don't know your age but you are not responsible person...you are selfish ....no body knows tomorrow the shame you are subjecting this family to because they are seeking help from you is too unbelievable and I believe with or without you , they will fulfil their dreams ...if I can know their address and confirm this story , I will mobilise financially to put you to shame...To all the responsible men doing their best for humanity selflessly , God will never put you to shame. For you young man , go on your knees and beg God to forgive you otherwise you will still come back here to tell nairalander how life has treated you badly ...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is really shocking... Well if ur bank account is flowing like water and the money u give them feels like nothing then u can go ahead.. agreement is agreement
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Baztardmods: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victorian(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Randy91:

Your BOO is a SIMP!!!!

Imagine the temerity she used in saying 3milliongringrin

So far, what have you done for ur so called boogringrin

Given him sex? Right?gringrin

If you like don't Goan Hustle, you will be dumped and you will suffer for 900yrscheesycheesy

He pain am!

My boo is a confirmed real man, as in over correct guy!

He knows who he's dating. Google my real name and u will understand what I'm talking about. My class u can't have anywhere in the world!

You think it's all about sex? I pity u!

I don't date broke hungry guys.

U no reach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Uzomacharles: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
But if I beg you
you go say you no get😢😢😢😢

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Obynolee(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh

How about the type of women?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
See the type of men this generation has produced smh
Women of this generation are no different, you are a pretender.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by braine(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
sircatherine45:

Bro code
Among everybody here talking rubbish, na you talk sense!

Hypocrites plenty for this platform.

[mark] KJN [/mark]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][s][/s][i][/i][b][/b][img][/img]

<mark> [high=#9900cc]KJN[/high]  </mark>

The <b>FUTURE</b> is <span class="highlight"><span style="color:#006600;"><b>FEMALE</b></span></span> .... <b>Nigerian men</b> are <span class="highlight"><span style="color:#006600;"><b>RAPISTS</b></span></span>

[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
jnjnj
[quote][/quote]
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Smithwilliams826: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:
Nairalanders, I want you to judge if the conditions I gave this girl is okay or it is too much

I met this girl around June this years. I really liked her. As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month officially when we smashed. I continued to take good care of her. But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest. She wasn't really into the relationship. When we started dating, she showed same attitude.

Her much elder sister is a hair dresser. Like 7 years older. She lives with the sister. The sister shop is in one hidden corner. They hardly get customers. So both of them are always broke. I have being supporting them. This month, their rent is expiring. They intend to move to a better location. The new shop is N75k per year. My girlfriend asked me for support. I said I will give them N50k by August end. Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it. Last week, my girl asked me for N7k for something. I told her I don't have. I am gathering money for the N50k. It is a lie sha. the money is already there.

She then asked me to borrow her. She will pay me back. So I gave her. By weekend, she was acting funny. I told her I am tired of the relationship. She should forget it. It turned to quarrel. Then she left. We quarreled on phone till Monday. I think they felt bad that I am leaving out of the deal to help them secure the shop. On Monday, the sister called to quarrel with me too. Imagine.

After everything, today, my girlfriend called to apologize. I told her that I have forgiven her. But, for our relationship to continue, there is one condition. She asked me what condition. I told her that despite the fact I have being supporting her and her sister, both of them still had the gut to talk to me anyhow. I will only continue the relationship if I will be having sex with the 2 of them. She was shocked. She wanted to start talking nonsense. I told her to shut up and relay my condition to her sister. Let the sister call me to tell me if she agrees.

1) the girl no love you. 2) she does not have sense same with her sis. 3) you be mugu to dey give girl money like that babaolowo. 4) you self no get sense at all to Bleep the sis. Why you no add their mama join. Zambia goat.�. Who be the person way push this nonsense come front page self?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by sircatherine45(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
braine:

Hypocrites plenty for this platform.
I swear...
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by olatunji390(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

I can can't wait to hear the reply from both sisters
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by oglalasioux(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
emkz:
Bad guy. Did you mean like a 3some with two sisters?

Your story was sweet until you got to the twist which landed on the wrong side. A man I know who bonked two blood sisters has been crippled for 15 years since the act. I am not saying his condition is the result of bonking two sisters, I am just telling you what I observed.

If bonking two sisters cripples I bet you crutches and wheelchairs will be the most scarce commodity in the market.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Parablesonmarble: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
UDUJ:
grin grin grin grin grin Mad people full this forum sha cheesy

ExBanker if this is true and you succeed in smashing both of them I will award you The Man of the Year position grin

I swear your name will be engraved in the hall of fame.

Lwkmd cheesy

I will personally award him the G.O.A.T. Playing them like a game of chess with no sweat. Check. I look forward to their next move. Pls, keep us posted.
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
sad Will u be happy if somebody give Ur blood sister same condition undecided? Remember there's law of seed and harvest time.U'll regret Ur action
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Baztardmods: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
If am honest enough.. I know I will like to bleep the sis also if she is attractive but I won't let her sis know about it or even tell her to relay the message to her sister, no nah

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by NkemChukwudi: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
victorian:
Exbanker u are not suppose to be labelled a human being!

So because of 50k u want to fucvkk two sisters for as long as u live!
God punish poverty!

What if u were mistakenly blessed like my boo, who has spent and doled out 3 million naira in a space of 8months of dating me, just splash and say Princess take, and make yourself happy?
And he is still deep in money.

What will u do? Exhume and Fucvkk my dead family resting their graves ?

I wonder the kind of wicked animal uv turned into?

Tell the ladies to contact me for the balance 50k!
What rubbish!

To hell with your miserable 50k!
Tufia!

Thank you for the comments.

Still something must be wrong with your boo. Is he one of the politicians robbing our people and country to impress poverty stricken women? Or is he inadequate in some ways and thinks money is the only means to get you? Something is surely wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by victorian(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
LyfeJennings:

May God bless ur every breath
U will never lack
U won't die young
Every fruit of urs shall prosper
God bless U for this post

Amen dear.

And you too.

When some guys who have suffered greatly in life mistakenly receive peanuts from wherever they feel they got the peanuts from, they will start feeling like god's.

Ordinary 50k! A miserable thing wants to sex two sisters!

No single shame!

If only I'm God. I would have made him penniless for life!

Chai! Just too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by blowjohn(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
U guys should go and listen to nas new album or the killers new album that dropped today and stop commenting on threads that offer no education angry
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Baztardmods: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
olatunji390:

I can can't wait to hear the reply from both sisters
I am 99% sure they will agree.. even if they don't want to just because of their recent predicament
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Weezyclan(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
First of all, op you made a mistake from the very beginning. You owe no girlfriend, bae or whatsoever allowance or feeding money. I believe the girl started having the entitlement mentality since she now sees you as a free giver. You said she didnt have any interest in you before, i've been in this situation b4, a lil cash n gift sparks the interest. Ok ask yourself, apart from sex what can she offer you? I guess nothing mean4ngful.
Giving her money should be at your own will, i.e if you even want to.
Now- the condition you gave her is a tough one. If they accept it pls dump the girl.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Joannebaby: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
You're a fool. You have no shame. If you can't continue to support them, y not leave....Abi they swear for you say you must date her..." You want to have sex with both of them". Pele
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Newboss:
Now, this is a real man. This is what I'm talking about.

Correct guy.
undecidedundecided
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by sircatherine45(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
ExBanker:

"As I was asking her out, I was always taking care of her. Buying her stuffs, giving her allowances and supporting her. Then the relationship started last month"

Never ever spend on a lady in the first months of a relationship. Except you want to sex her.

"But note that before we officially started dating, she showed half interest"

That was a signal that she's a bi**h, but you dey form hard man

"Since they were expecting N50k from me, they gathered all the money they have home and abroad and paid advance of N30,000 for the new shop to secure it"

That's the sign of a greedy and materialist bast**d
Re: Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? by Davicool1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hezzyluv:
But it is obvious that the girl don't love you, she sees you as her succour. If not, how will she be offended because u refuse to give her 7k after u have promised them 50k by month end?

I call your condition extreme rule grin

But seriously, run for your life before you bankrupt
. Perfect grin bro perfect grin
Guy, gemme location I wan spoil you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Courtney Tillia: God Put Me On Earth To Enjoy Sex - God Fearing Porn Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.