Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers (5419 Views)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Respect To Ubunja / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

Wait..... So it's wrong for a man to pound yam that he wants to eat?
nope its not wrong but if he does it frequently and the wife is always in the sitting room streatching her legs then something is wrong with such a man
there was one incident my brother told me when he was in SS1.This his house master in their boarding school..he went to his house to collect something from him..the kitchen was open and he went through dere cos he heard someone pounding(most of the pounding students always entered through his kitchen).He said that was his first time and he was shocked to his bones when he saw his house master pounding what looked like fufu and the wife sat on short stool folding her arms and looking at the man grin grin grin.said the house master got a little shamefaced wen he saw him but he stil continued pounding.My brother said the wife saw him and got angry and told him in sharp tones to leave the kitchen.said when he got back to the hostel he told some some of his colleagues and they laughed and said thats what normally happens cheesy.Said he had never seen anytin like that b4 grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by elantraceey(f): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
nope its not wrong but if he does it frequently and the wife is always in the sitting room streatching her legs then something is wrong with such a man

But if it's the woman doing always and he's sitting watching football, it's okay ba?
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by 4gunners(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
op i agree with your post but then you cant deny some men are really foolish and weak minded
when a man starts washing the underwear of a woman and snaps and uploads such a pix on facebook
or a man knows his wife is cheating on him and dares not confront her cos he is scared she would insult him
Or a man is in the kitchen cooking while the wife is in the sittingroom with her friends drinking,laughing and watching african magic
or a man sponsors a girl from primary six to jss1 to ss3 and sponsors her waec and jamb and keeps on paying for her university fees but when she graduates she dumps him giving reasons that the man is too bush for her and too old for her
or a[b] guy pays a girl montly allowance under the guise of girlfriend and yet she still calls the guy a mumu[/b]
WHAT then can u tag such a guy with? cheesy

A lot of guys in the bolded.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

So wishing the owner of nairaland Happy birthday has turned to a crime??

Look son..... I don't spend most of my time here Shouting simp.... Engaging with girls here in all these E-battles

A real Alpha Male won't be spamming all threads shouting Red pill and so on
so that's how much money you made on NL exactly?

10 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nezzjnr: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly! cheesy
like some funny threads i see where a guy will be asking that a girl on facebook asked for for 100k and weda its ok to send her the money grin grin grin
so common sense no tell the guy he"s about to get scammed cheesy
u dont need any whatsap group or chatgroup to know wen to act like a man
To whom brain is Given.... Sense is expected cheesy cheesy

Once they get scammed by the Girl.... They'll come to nairaland and start shouting Red pill... Meanwhile behind the scene.... They still dey beg the girl for Knacks cheesy cheesy
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

But if it's the woman doing always and he's sitting watching football, it's okay ba?
he can help if he wants to.When we were kids it was my mom who pounded.sometimes my dad helped her or my uncles when they were around.but one thing my mom was never in the sitting room while my dad was in the kitchen.As we grew older me and any of my other brother helped my mom.she would insist we leave the cooking to her but we could do other things if we wanted to.These days in many modern homes u would see the grown jup dauthers and the mom in the sitting room watching film while it will be the man in the kitchen doing everything.sometimes if the man goes to the market and didnt bring the complete change the wife will insult him cheesy.thats the modern family we now have now cheesy.many modern girls today dont even know how to do anything.they cant even boil egg.only very few can prepare something.Tday sef its men who can better than women cos most stayed with their moms of the older generation in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

To whom brain is Given.... Sense is expected cheesy cheesy

Once they get scammed by the Girl.... They'll come to nairaland and start shouting Red pill... Meanwhile behind the scene.... They still dey beg the girl for Knacks cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by passengar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
op i agree with your post but then you cant deny some men are really foolish and weak minded
when a man starts washing the underwear of a woman and snaps and uploads such a pix on facebook
or a man knows his wife is cheating on him and dares not confront her cos he is scared she would insult him
Or a man is in the kitchen cooking while the wife is in the sittingroom with her friends drinking,laughing and watching african magic
or a man sponsors a girl from primary six to jss1 to ss3 and sponsors her waec and jamb and keeps on paying for her university fees but when she graduates she dumps him giving reasons that the man is too bush for her and too old for her
or a guy pays a girl montly allowance under the guise of girlfriend and yet she still calls the guy a mumu
lefulefu:
or a guy pays a girl montly allowance under the guise of girlfriend and yet she still calls the guy a mumu
lefulefu:
A SIMPLETON

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:

What you wrote here is very true.
But let us not tell a lie either, we have heard cases where women have been played by men and even to an extent some women spend all their hard earn wealth infact their fathers money on a man and yet such men broke their heart into pieces.
The lie the so called redpill don’t say is that innocent women are being played too on a daily basis.
The typical redpill wants all guys to man up and play all girls.
I call this misanthropic view on women evil.
If Redpill want to be healthy to society, it should advise men on how to take control of their life’s and avoid everyday social games. But telling them to become the gamer is not all healthy if you ask me.
It is fine to play games on players, I agree but when you now like to make it a one-sided sexist(male) movement. You cheer guys who play girls and call men who are been played “simp”. Then something isn’t right.
No wonder the Protestant has arisen now, the people we men Created from bare dust ... “The feminist”.
Redpill will only lead to more feminist movement, especially those played by men and the stone keep rolling

stanliwise:
The truth is your daughter will certainly not like a simp. A simp is more like a man who has social acceptance problem(from women especially) and instead of working on himself he tries to behave calmly to people who pride over him so that he would be accepted. SIMPS are normal people with a poor social intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly! cheesy
like some funny threads i see where a guy will be asking that a girl on facebook asked for for 100k and weda its ok to send her the money grin grin grin
so common sense no tell the guy he"s about to get scammed cheesy
u dont need any whatsap group or chatgroup to know wen to act like a man

From your writings I see you're grounded, balanced and logical.....good stuff
Some men need these teachings to act like men, there's so much disinformation out there.....you're a solid guy, but their millions out there that have been influenced by music,movies, books, the media in general is anti masculine, these men don't know any better.......

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:

I wrote those things long ago until I no longer follow the redpill theories. So quote all you want. I have never advice anyone to be a SIMP but I will not advise anyone to be a redpill also.
“The truth“ Neil Strauss told me.

Also don’t quote me I have warned you

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

From your writings I see you're grounded, balanced and logical.....good stuff
Some men need these teachings to act like men, there's so much disinformation out there.....you're a solid guy, but their millions out there that have been influenced by music,movies, books, the media in general is anti masculine, these men don't know any better.......

We humans should be logical cheesy
redpilling,feminism,alpha ...well i am not into tags cheesy.But then as male u should be bold to speak your mind.If your wife or girlfriend is doing something wrong or something u dont like tell her.Dont go about saying oohhh u scared of offending her or this or that..dats not how a man acts.If she ask u for money and u get tell her say u no get or if u feel wat she is asking for is not that urgent since u have given her the money before or what she says she wants to buy u know she has it and it will be a waste of money then tell her.There was a video i saw some days ago about a lady saying she wanted to do a boob job and she requested money from one NBA star she was dating.The amount didnt look that much for the NBA star but the guy told him her boobs was just ok as it is and if u saw her videos and pics the boobs looked ok.she got pissed and the guy told her its his money and he aint wasting it for something as vain as that.Now thats how a man acts cheesy.If its some men they will dip into their wallet just to please her.some who cant even afford the money will go and borrow.Being unable to speak cos u scared wont do well for u as a guy..in fact ppl will take advantage of u and laugh at u cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:

What you wrote here is very true.
But let us not tell a lie either, we have heard cases where women have been played by men and even to an extent some women spend all their hard earn wealth infact their fathers money on a man and yet such men broke their heart into pieces.
The lie the so called redpill don’t say is that innocent women are being played too on a daily basis.
The typical redpill wants all guys to man up and play all girls.
I call this misanthropic view on women evil.
If Redpill want to be healthy to society, it should advise men on how to take control of their life’s and avoid everyday social games. But telling them to become the gamer is not all healthy if you ask me.
It is fine to play games on players, I agree but when you now like to make it a one-sided sexist(male) movement. You cheer guys who play girls and call men who are been played “simp”. Then something isn’t right.
No wonder the Protestant has arisen now, the people we men Created from bare dust ... “The feminist”.
Redpill will only lead to more feminist movement, especially those played by men and the stone keep rolling

stanliwise:
Deep down you know you’re a SIMP but you try to live in denial by acting rude to girls. grin grin angry. Hehehehe I have a lot of you on my list. Please if you respond to this message it mean you’re a frustrated chump looking for pussy

4 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
ok whatever u want to call such men dont u think they need help? cheesy
lets say God forbid sha u happen to visit ur younger brother who is married and u find him bending down on the varendah steps washing his wife's pant while the wife is in the sittingroom streatching her legs and yawning..how will u react?
or in ur presence the wife is calling him a useless man or maybe the man forgot to heat up the egusi soup they had last night and the thing got spoilt then the wife got angry and slapped him him and called him a good for nothing man and that theres nothing he can do around the house...how u going to react grin grin grin.I know u will react the way i expect grin
we dont feel the pain until it happens to our blood cheesy.weda we call them weak or not such men need to stand up and if they cant then someone needs to call them out cheesy.
Except you were not paying attention.
I said men need to learn social intelligence, they don’t need to turn the table around.
Men don’t need to be a player to echo how is strong. Real strength comes from having the right respect for yourself and getting it from people because you earn it.
A man doing a women’s work out of low self esteem need help and need awareness.
Redpill don’t give that, redpill wants men to be on the other side of the table. Meaning to lazy about and get women to do things for them.
Real men bear their own responsibility, and just their own responsibility, not women responsibility.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by baiaon(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
ekoson95:
Am I the only one not understanding what the OP's point is?
Men should constantly work to improve themselves while women should do nothing but cross their legs and file their nalis because "they are amazing just the way they are"

6 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
You know results of Ubunja's teaching and the effect on his followers?
A bunch of brats shouting SIMPs all over nairaland.......does that portray Alpha? Does that portray a man in control of his emotions? Do you think a brat like that can control is environment? Do you think a brat like that can manage a woman's emotions? Answer is No!!!!

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:

A man doing a women’s work out of low self esteem need help and need awareness..
grin grin grin u have said it all grin
could be what ubanja and co are trying to do grin grin grin grin and maybe they doin it a bit wrongly but doing it anyway grin
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by baiaon(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
maybe you can tell us how joining NL has benefited you financially. Because your last thread you were simply wishing Seun a happy birthday Lmfao
That is the mindset of the average Nigerian for you.Kissing the backsides of those in authourity so that they can be recognised and some crumbs will be thrown their way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:

Hahahahahaha you are now obsessed. Adding two unrelated post.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by elantraceey(f): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
he can help if he wants to.When we were kids it was my mom who pounded.sometimes my dad helped her or my uncles when they were around.but one thing my mom was never in the sitting room while my dad was in the kitchen.As we grew older me and any of my other brother helped my mom.she would insist we leave the cooking to her but we could do other things if we wanted to.These days in many modern homes u would see the grown jup dauthers and the mom in the sitting room watching film while it will be the man in the kitchen doing everything.sometimes if the man goes to the market and didnt bring the complete change the wife will insult him cheesy.thats the modern family we now have now cheesy.many modern girls today dont even know how to do anything.they cant even boil egg.only very few can prepare something.Tday sef its men who can better than women cos most stayed with their moms of the older generation in the kitchen.

These ideologies doesn't always work. I started pounding yam when I was 9 because I'm the first child and my mum developed waist pain and my dad was the 'man of the house' and would never enter the kitchen but his pounded yam must be served every evening no matter what. You don't use what works for you to compare others, things are no longer the same. You can as well wish things returned to how things were at the thing of your parents now in terms of technology and all. A man cooking while his wife is resting doesn't make him less a man. Cooking should be a husband's duty as much as the wife because it's the both of them and their children that eats the food not just one person and they both should contribute to the home. Now, this can work for one person and not another, so find what works for you and don't judge another man for doing what works for him.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin u have said it all grin
could be what ubanja and co are trying to do
God forbid.
The misogynist just prays for a world where men would trample on our daughter and sister and mothers. I don’t like when men are played by women with entitlement mentality but I can’t go to such extreme.
Read “The truth” - A confession and renouncement of the great PUA artist Neil Strauss.
After being a great man that picks women he later confess how you grow dark in mindset later on
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

These ideologies doesn't always work. I started pounding yam when I was 9 because I'm the first child and my mum developed waist pain and my dad was the 'man of the house' and would never enter the kitchen but his pounded yam must be served every evening no matter what. You don't use what works for you to compare others, things are no longer the same. You can as well wish things returned to how things were at the thing of your parents now in terms of technology and all. A man cooking while his wife is resting doesn't make him less a man. Cooking should be a husband's duty as much as the wife because it's the both of them and their children that eats the food not just one person and they both should contribute to the home. Now, this can work for one person and not another, so find what works for you and don't judge another man for doing what works for him.
well nobody would judge them or say anything but in most cases its mostly such men who come tom social media to cry about the way their wife treats them after doing all the housework for her so hence when such men complain and cry and ppl know how their family runs then ppl will be bound to make comments and talking of pounding we now have pounders,blenders,suction pump and other modern implements these days.the crux of matter here is men who act weak and allow their wives to insult them and they scared of speaking their mind hence i used that pounding yam as a good example cos most weak man dats what they do in order to make the woman happy and so she wont maltreat them grin.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

The mysogynist don’t ever think that life has to be based on responsibility. They rather pray for an unfair world where they would be at the good end.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:
God forbid.
The misogynist just prays for a world where men would trample on our daughter and sister and mothers. I don’t like when men are played by women with entitlement mentality but I can’t go to such extreme.
Read “The truth” - A confession and renouncement of the great PUA artist Neil Strauss.
After being a great man that picks women he later confess how you grow dark in mindset later on
u dont need to to take ubanja's advice word for word though cheesy.there some things he is spot on but there some tins he is equally wrong.Yes u can speak ur mind to ur wife and tell her u dont like such a treatment but that doesnt mean u should beat her or call her a LovePeddler.no she is the mother of ur children.there was one statament that ubanja made yesterday about the type of women a man should help.He said apart from the man"s sisters,mom,wives or siblings he doesnt owe any other female a dime.I think i agree with such.Imagine a girl from the blue cos she said hi to me on facebook and the next day she is asking me to give her 150k and i said no even if i had the money so does that mean i am an azz cheesy? i can give if i feel like giving but then that doesnt mean i should be compelled in giving her money cos she is female.It does not work that way.
some of his preaching he said men should stand for themselves i agree to that but some i dont agree.

2 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont need to to take ubanja's advice word for word though cheesy.there some things he is spot on but there some tins he is equally wrong.Yes u can speak ur mind to ur wife and tell her u dont like such a treatment but that doesnt mean u should beat her or call her a LovePeddler.no she is the mother of ur children.there was one statament that ubanja made yesterday about the type of women a man should help.He said apart from the man"s sisters,mom,wives or siblings he doesnt owe any other female a dime.I think i agree with such.Imagine a girl from the blue cos she said hi to me on facebook and the next day she is asking me to give her 150k and i said no even if i had the money so does that mean i am an azz cheesy? i can give if i feel like giving but then that doesnt mean i should be compelled in giving her money cos she is female.It does not work that way.
some of his preaching he said men should stand for themselves i agree to that but some i dont agree.
You’re spot on. We are on same page.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Meedon: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:
Please forget all those failed men. They have some quite bad experiences with women. The bad ones they attract, now they have turned into women worshipers. Their sole aim in life is to sleep with women and use women. It is they only joy the have in this life. The bitterness of what some women did to them is so much

This can relate to Ubunja, but not applicable to Martinez.

Ubunja is a pussy driller he can do anything to get pussy while Martinez is a well disciplined man, I think all men should emulate Martinez and shun the Ubunja kind of lifestyle.

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
You know results of Ubunja's teaching and the effect on his followers?
A bunch of brats shouting SIMPs all over nairaland.......does that portray Alpha? Does that portray a man in control of his emotions? Do you think a brat like that can control is environment? Do you think a brat like that can manage a woman's emotions? Answer is No!!!!

ubunja:
how many Miseducations have your read?

SteelMcqueen:

I don't need to.....the conversations I've heard with some of your followers, their responses, your responses, tells me everything I need to know. I read the man not his writings.

The nerve of this one.

4 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
You're being dramatic here.

It's cold hard evidence, that everyone on nairaland can see, it's why I opened this thread.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

It's cold hard evidence, that everyone on nairaland can see, it's why I opened this thread.
how many Miseducations have your read?
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
baiaon:
That is the mindset of the average Nigerian for you.Kissing the backsides of those in authourity so that they can be recognised and some crumbs will be thrown their way
lmfao. For the favours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by stanliwise(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

stop responding to that deluded fellow, if you want any positive effect then sanitize the cyberspace in your own way. He is a lost soul.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by JasperVII(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.