Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers (5747 Views)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Respect To Ubunja / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
hmmm cool thread
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Meedon: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
VULCAN:
So all men should go celibate.

Then the human race comes to an end.

A bit silly that, IMHO

Do what is good for you kidddd

But don't wish anyone death because he is a Simpleton.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's actually shameful that a person will refuse to read another man's philosophy but open a thread to bash it.

That's why I have a lot of respect for the Caucasians.

They mostly eschew mental laziness and do their homework before coming out guns blazing.

I have been reading Ubunja and Martinez on and off for well over a year and their philosophies are mostly sound.

I say mostly cos Ubunja is over 90% correct about his take on TRP and that is more than most philosophers throughout history.

That I don't agree with a small percentage of his writings in no way diminishes his brilliance.

A wise man will take as much from his Miseducations as needed and leave the rest.

That some people focus SOLELY on his controversial aspects is due to their own psychological makeup.

And my take on this entire thread..
.. Its filled with so many contradictions, misunderstandings and semantic plays.

If the OP had even bothered to check the urban dictionary definition of simp he wouldn't have needed to post this thread.

SIMP:
Someone who does way too much for a person they like

I know there are deeper definitions but this one is difficult to misunderstand by anybody with a secondary school education.

SteelMcqueen:

Dude stop been silly. Your writings has influenced these guys.....I don't need to read them.....the product of your writing is evidence in
majority of your readers shouting SIMPs everywhere.........

2 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Death To Simps.

Simps are hoes and sluts.

6 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
If you interchange the phrase "red pill" with "bitter truth", it suddenly becomes palatable and no one sees the use of such phrase as being homo, woman-hater or whatever, but when the phrase " red pill" is used, then somehow, hell gets loose.

If the phrase red pill bothers you, then bitter truths bother you as well. You don't see men complaining about "red pill women", yes, they exist and have threads all over the internet especially Reddit. I read their post always and don't see them as man-haters, but women who are in the pursuit of truth, and peel of the layers of lies and deceit society have fed them with since infanthood. How is this a bad thing or translate to hate?

If you love truth, you will have no problem with the red pill, as it is in it's core, an attempt to logically explain, observe and navigate the world with ease, and not be a victim of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Meedon: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2020

The fool is crying again

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am older than you.

Although you're assuming I wished somebody dead without seeing anywhere I wrote such could be a sign of old age.

Naah, just jiving, I'm older

Meedon:

Do what is good for you kidddd

But don't wish anyone death because he is a Simpleton.

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by elantraceey(f): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
samuelngbede:
. next time you will tell a woman to go and hunt bush meat because is her and her children that will eat... or the man should make the bed because she also slept on it with the wife... or he should be mopping the ground because he also walk on the ground... or he should tell his wife everything he wants to do.... bla bla bla. ..

a man's nature is to dominate and exude masculinity... he only ''act''weak when the need arise but he is not to be weak

a real man don't always have this ''I don't want to hurt her'' mentality

When you think your masculinity is measured from dominating a woman and not doing simple house chores that you had no issues with when you were single, then you know you're not any close to being a 'MAN'. Why don't you try dominating in your career first before you thing of dominating another human being like you.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Meedon: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2020
VULCAN:
I am older than you.

Although you're assuming I wished somebody dead without seeing anywhere I wrote such could be a sign of old age.

Naah, just jiving, I'm older

Grandfather.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
elantraceey:

When you think your masculinity is measured from dominating a woman and not doing simple house chores that you had no issues with when you were single, then you know you're not any close to being a 'MAN'. Why don't you try dominating in your career first before you thing of dominating another human being like you.
in that case a woman with a man must continue financially supporting herself since she had no issues with that when she was single.

13 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Geovanni412(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

@Geovanni412, I get you, but the fact that you want to apply the same logic to male, or compare both sexes shows you're getting it all wrong

Women aren't evil, they're just women....haven't you seen a girl behave like a total sweet to one guy and a problematic bitch to another at the same time. It's subjective, she can be anything she wants depending on the frame of the man....if he is weak willed,she's a bitch, if he has soils masculine frame, she's an angel.

Plus women are more impressionable and influence by the male presence around her.......whatever a woman is it's caused by the male presence around her.

Op, your assumption on male and female reaction to people is based on the hypothesis that it is only women that behave in a different manner, when they encounter people with unattractive behaviour. This hypothesis is inaccurate - Simps or nice guys treat beautiful women differently from ugly women. No doubt, male and female think differently, but to state that women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions is likely to encourage a very dangerous norm in society.

5 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by nurain150(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Typical example of an online goat.. u want to belong.. I have been on G-code before u little fools became aware of what the red pill is. I'm not against it or anyone trying to know themselves. I'm against complete ignorant fools as urself. The only thing with meaning in what u typed here is "red pill" which u lack knowledge of otherwise u wouldn't be telling me to take it. Na dunces like u dey make the real red pillers look like they're jokers to Nlers but i see through ur emptiness. Fake fool grin
Thanks man.I once thought I can talk sense into you.But it went wrong.You shouldn't bring your idiotitic issue here...You should have just seek advice elsewhere and perharps Is online forum like this you want dey earn the sympathy of femlae folks.I guess that why ubunja lashes men like you..Sorry man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
nurain150:

Thanks man.I once thought I can talk sense into you.But it went wrong.You shouldn't bring your idiotitic issue here...You should have just seek advice elsewhere and perharps Is online forum like this you want dey earn the sympathy of femlae folks.I guess that why ubunja lashes men like you..Sorry man
Sympathy of which females U be real goat confirm. I dey respond to OP post u come jump into my comment dey proclaim rubbish now u are saying i brought issues. What issues You when no get sense dey talk about sense. Dragging ubunja here will not save u. I agree with some things he says which are useful and i discard the rest that are rubbish and baseless. So if u want to drag the whole NL redpillers here be my guest. Fuucck u and fuucckk em all too. Stupid ignorant buffoon. Thank ur stars say na online forum we dey if not na people like u dem neck dey sweet to break so u go dey get sense as e dey heal... Idiot
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by elantraceey(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubunja:
in that case a woman with a man must continue financially supporting herself since she had no issues with that when she was single.

Certainly, that's not debatable for me. I don't see where been a 'woman' is measured by how much dependent on a man she is.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Certainly, that's not debatable for me. I don't see where been a 'woman' is measured by how much dependent on a man you are.
always nice to deal with Independent Women.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
That's much better.

Go in peace

Meedon:

Grandfather.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by nurain150(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Sympathy of which females U be real goat confirm. I dey respond to OP post u come jump into my comment dey proclaim rubbish now u are saying i brought issues. What issues You when no get sense dey talk about sense. Dragging ubunja here will not save u. I agree with some things he says which are useful and i discard the rest that are rubbish and baseless. So if u want to drag the whole NL redpillers here be my guest. Fuucck u and fuucckk em all too. Stupid ignorant buffoon. Thank ur stars say na online forum we dey if not na people like u dem neck dey sweet to break so u go dey get sense as e dey heal... Idiot
shocked This is how simps and whitenackers behave you are not the first am not suprised by your behaviour..Any ways I guess it always good to have sense.I doubt if you are Science student breaking a neck requires more force than your hand could provide.Bro.I own no hard feelings against you.Think about it.I don't like bashing people.I only started commenting because I see threads on romance sections that naturally stirs up my anger....threads posted by simps.

5 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
nurain150:

shocked This is how simps and whitenackers behave you are not the first am not suprised by your behaviour..Any ways I guess it always good to have sense.I doubt if you are Science student breaking a neck requires more force than your hand could provide.Bro.I own no hard feelings against you.Think about it.I don't like bashing people.I only started commenting because I see threads on romance sections that naturally stirs up my anger....threads posted by simps.
Fuuckk off u poor boi n stay out of my mentions

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by nurain150(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Fuuckk off u poor boi n stay out of my mentions
E pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2020
nurain150:

E pain am
Lol.. Get a life bro. There's more to living than hustling acceptance n likes from a bunch of confused boys whose sole purpose is typing death to simps on NL because they can't deal with the hurt inflicted on them by some heartless hoes... I just pity u. Pain Yeah e really pain me for u as u dey grin

You are not just a real simp.. you're a bloody gay too hiding under trp.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Akinbahm(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op i agree with your post but then you cant deny some men are really foolish and weak minded
when a man starts washing the underwear of a woman and snaps and uploads such a pix on facebook
or a man knows his wife is cheating on him and dares not confront her cos he is scared she would insult him
Or a man is in the kitchen cooking while the wife is in the sittingroom with her friends drinking,laughing and watching african magic
or a man sponsors a girl from primary six to jss1 to ss3 and sponsors her waec and jamb and keeps on paying for her university fees but when she graduates she dumps him giving reasons that the man is too bush for her and too old for her
or a guy pays a girl montly allowance under the guise of girlfriend and yet she still calls the guy a mumu
WHAT then can u tag such a guy with? cheesy

SteelMcqueen

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by nurain150(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. Get a life bro. There's more to living than hustling acceptance n likes from a bunch of confused boys whose sole purpose is typing death to simps on NL because they can't deal with the hurt inflicted on them by some heartless hoes... I just pity u. Pain Yeah e really pain me for u as u dey grin

You are not just a real simp.. you're a bloody gay too hiding under trp.
:ogay>>>>stdin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me / Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help / "Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex", Lady Cries Out After Hubby Demands 'extreme Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.