Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers (5421 Views)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Respect To Ubunja / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by JasperVII(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:
I even saw a thread where they were even dropping numbers for a Red pill whatsapp group??.....

Like really.... How did Romance section go to the dogs?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you are sensible enough.... You should know what to do when it comes to issues regarding ladies......I can't join a whatsapp group that won't benefit me financially.

Lefulefu wetin dey happen for this section abeg cheesy
Says someone that created a thread to wish Seun happy birthday. How many cents did you make from that?. Typical ass-kisser

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Toseenlove: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
stanliwise:
I wrote those things long ago until I no longer follow the redpill theories. So quote all you want. I have never advice anyone to be a SIMP but I will not advise anyone to be a redpill also.
“The truth“ Neil Strauss told me.

Also dont quote me I have warned you

Lol E Pain Am lol.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Geovanni412:

Women aren't evil, they're just Women. They need a solid guy(strong masculine frame) to guide them on his path, not to succumb and they'll willing follow is lead.

Op, following your logic, Jezebel in the Bible wasn't wicked and Ghislaine Maxwell isn't a bad person. Accordingly, we can't hold women accountable for their actions, their behaviour is caused by some masculine presence in their life. If this is the case, we should apply the logic to men - Men aren't evil, they're just men. I'd really like to know how this 'utopian' society bereft of accountability can thrive.

Nice one sir. You can imagine how confused they are. " Women aren't evil, they are just women"- another blame game. And the honorary simps are doing what they know best.

Again "any man who calls another simp isn't an Alpha" , but we can't be manipulated. They are simps.
Maybe these simps are being pained, rather than subject them to awareness, so the need for this thread.
But we say hell no!
"The more you bastardize women show how feminine you are as a man"- another crap. When they call men feminine, what are they doing?
It's a shaming tactics, to keep us in they dark.

We therefore declare Simps are Simps and that we shall call them

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nezzjnr: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
JasperVII:

Says someone that created a thread to wish Seun happy birthday. How many cents did you make from that?. Typical ass-kisser

Seems I've striked a nerve

Yes even if his birthday is always every day.... I'll always wish him a happy and prosperous life because he's the owner of the platform that has really benefitted me and opened my eyes to so many things

Until you guys stop Giving attention to Girls over here...You guys are still in the same bracket with Simps.... Imagine creating endless threads over bitches.....

The Truth is that you clowns are really far from the Red pill

Now run along
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saicrumam:

Nice one sir. You can imagine how confused they are. " Women aren't evil, they are just women"- another blame game. And the honorary simps are doing what they know best.

Again "any man who calls another simp isn't an Alpha" , but we can't be manipulated. They are simps.
Maybe these simps are being pained, rather than subject them to awareness, so the need for this thread.
But we say hell no!
"The more you bastardize women show how feminine you are as a man"- another crap. When they call men feminine, what are they doing?

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol E Pain Am lol.......
it's painful to argue with yourself lol. Those quotes of his pained him a lot

10 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saicrumam:

But we say hell no!

Simpe & short.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol...

Las Las everybody will log out and face reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by FreeSpirited: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
This thread can actually reduce one's IQ. So much crap and contradictions from bluepill apologists.

6 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
FreeSpirited:
This thread can actually reduce one's IQ. So much crap and contradictions from bluepill apologists.
I tell u
most of d commenters get ' for head.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saicrumam:

But we say hell no!

I'll like to honestly pick your points and dissect them, but no time.........if you want to also use shaming tactics and go toe to toe with women,be my guest. But really that isn't the way of Men.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

I'll like to honestly pick your points and dissect them, but no time.........if you want to also use shaming tactics and go toe to toe with women,be my guest. But really that isn't the way of Men.
I'm still waiting for your answer...

ubunja:
how many Miseducations have your read?

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:

I'm still waiting for your answer...

I don't need to.....the conversations I've heard with some of your followers, their responses, your responses, tells me everything I need to know. I read the man not his writings.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SatisfyOG: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damn nigga

Women and men makes life interesting. If not, the world would have become BORING as f***kk

Enjoy women and stop complaining abt em

Women are d most easiest thing to relate with.. Just understand em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

I don't need to.....the conversations I've heard with some of your followers, their responses, your responses, tells me everything I need to know. I read the man not his writings.
you can't throw a tantrum over something you have never read. C'mon what's wrong with you? Smh.

Pls free my writings from your preconceptions

. If you find time read them then make an informed decision not this you're doing. I can't even believe you right now. You're such an unbelievable character.

10 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
you can't throw a tantrum over something you have never read. C'mon what's wrong with you? Smh.

Pls free my writings from your preconceptions

. If you find time read them then make an informed decision not this you're doing. I can't even believe you right now. You're such an unbelievable character.

Dude stop been silly. Your writings has influenced these guys.....I don't need to read them.....the product of your writing is evidence in
majority of your readers shouting SIMPs everywhere.........
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Dude stop been silly. Your writings has influenced these guys.....I don't need to read them.....the product of your writing is evidence in
no ways. As long as you've never read my stuff just reserve your judgements. Click my moniker and skim over my topics. Don't be judgemental over something you've never even seen. No sane reasonable human being does that.

Stop it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Well bro.....you haven't impressed me enough to read your work.....and a man has got just once to make a first good impression........
This was your first post on this thread.....how is anybody supposed to be impressed by this.....

ubunja:
Death to Simps.

If I see my own brother simping I'll slap him so hard he'll forget his name.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by reigncalif1: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
this is not even the fault of red pill
there are some way women behave that supposed to deal with honestly speaking unless we all are lying to our self

WHY on earth will girls like bad boys like wtf was that supposed to mean in the first play that's how mumu me was buying food and giving one girl money only for the girl to go and be Kissing my fellow worker that was treating her like thrash , I thought human are made to like good things and reciprocate good things but women as evolution creatures have failed

why on earth does women never wanted to take responsibility and decides to always play the victims card ,,even when is there fault they always put there self on advantage and take the power tussle

all these was what red pill was trying to counter ,the manipulative game of women ,they always make poor decision,,, how can u be treating a girl so well and she will sees it as weakness like what the Bleep was DAT supposed to mean

red pill isn't the best of all but I don't actually blame it

6 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
Well bro.....you haven't impressed me enough to read your work.....and a man has got just once to make a first good impression........
This was your first post on this thread.....how is anybody supposed to be impressed by this.....

You're being childish.

It's okay to denigrate my writeups but they're not impressive enough to read. Lol.

Get a life.

11 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by SteelMcqueen: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
ubunja:
You're being childish.

It's okay to denigrate my writeups but they're not impressive enough to read. Lol.

Get a life.

"They said his game was weak because he was too cautious, I said it wasn't his game, it was the man"
We could go back and forth forever..... I don't have the time and I'm sure you don't either...... Lets agree to disagree......it ends here.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

"They said his game was weak because he was too cautious, I said it wasn't his game, it was the man"
We could go back and forth forever..... I don't have the time and I'm sure you don't either...... Lets agree to disagree......it ends here.
get a life. You just a Hater like the dozens before you...

8 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by kenneth2057(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ubunja i lost your whatsapp contact
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by ubunja(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
kenneth2057:
Ubunja
i lost your whatsapp contact
here it is below.
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by samuelngbede(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

But if it's the woman doing always and he's sitting watching football, it's okay ba?
. u are getting the whole thing wrong... Men don't bow to women , the nature of a man is to dominate... Men love their wife and their wife are to be submissive

you will understand it better when u visit your brother and see his wife (a fellow woman) tells him what to do or manipulate him into doing degrading chores all in the name of love...

because he sleep on a bed , he should make the bed abi... or because he ate from a plate he should wash it... or because he...
when he comes home late you lock him outside, before he do anything he must tell you

a weak man is no man... a man can decide to play weak just so u can have your way ''when he choose'' but know he does that intentionally and to give a woman a sense of influence... to make her feel she is important and have a saying as well.....

no matter what u do , don't put up with a weakling

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by elantraceey(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
samuelngbede:
. u are getting the whole thing wrong... Men don't bow to women , the nature of a man is to dominate... Men love their wife and their wife are to be submissive

you will understand it better when u visit your brother and see his wife (a fellow woman) tells him what to do or manipulate him into doing degrading chores all in the name of love...

because he sleep on a bed , he should make the bed abi... or because he ate from a plate he should wash it... or because he...
when he comes home late you lock him outside, before he do anything he must tell you

a weak man is no man... a man can decide to play weak just so u can have your way ''when he choose'' but know he does that intentionally and to give a woman a sense of influence... to make her feel she is important and have a saying as well.....

no matter what u do , don't put up with a weakling

Wait, are you married?
Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by samuelngbede(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
elantraceey:

These ideologies doesn't always work. I started pounding yam when I was 9 because I'm the first child and my mum developed waist pain and my dad was the 'man of the house' and would never enter the kitchen but his pounded yam must be served every evening no matter what. You don't use what works for you to compare others, things are no longer the same. You can as well wish things returned to how things were at the thing of your parents now in terms of technology and all. A man cooking while his wife is resting doesn't make him less a man. Cooking should be a husband's duty as much as the wife because it's the both of them and their children that eats the food not just one person and they both should contribute to the home. Now, this can work for one person and not another, so find what works for you and don't judge another man for doing what works for him.
. next time you will tell a woman to go and hunt bush meat because is her and her children that will eat... or the man should make the bed because she also slept on it with the wife... or he should be mopping the ground because he also walk on the ground... or he should tell his wife everything he wants to do.... bla bla bla. ..

a man's nature is to dominate and exude masculinity... he only ''act''weak when the need arise but he is not to be weak

a real man don't always have this ''I don't want to hurt her'' mentality

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by InfinityFabric: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Uhm.... no.
There are books.
There is Youtube
And And... thousands of years of history.

Somehow the media and their goons got hold of our fathers and some of our grandfathers, and here we are.

Like it or not, there are people before these guys. The issue now is "are they correct in what they say" ?
If YES, why argue with the truth (sounds like what u expect a woman to do).
If NO, make a detailed refutation of the subject.

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls have mercy on my sides. grin grin grin

baiaon:
Men should constantly work to improve themselves while women should do nothing but cross their legs and file their nalis because "they are amazing just the way they are"

1 Like

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by Creeza(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmm. Truth: All redpillars were at a point in their lives, SIMPs. Until they got liberated.

Feminists could be classified under whatever category they call themselves( I really don't care much) likewise before they became STUPID.

It's a game. Has always been. But the male is the trophy and not the other way round. Stop giving too much value to women and their nonsense. It's too much already. An alpha is compassionate. Unapologetic but compassionate. Calling a less intelligent social male a SIMP is only a wake up call from this stupidity. Like a brain resetting slap to his foolishness.

Redpill is a way of life and not a curse.

Still doubting? Kindly see the movie »The Lion King«

Dont tell me it's cartoon meant for kids. Obviously kids didn't script the movie neither did they animate it.

Drops mic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who is this guy? He just scored two goals in two minutes.

Ewoo, my sides are hurting from the laughter grin grin

baiaon:
That is the mindset of the average Nigerian for you.Kissing the backsides of those in authourity so that they can be recognised and some crumbs will be thrown their way

2 Likes

Re: To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers by VULCAN(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
So all men should go celibate.

Then the human race comes to an end.

A bit silly that, IMHO

Meedon:

This can relate to Ubunja, but not applicable to Martinez.

Ubunja is a pussy driller he can do anything to get pussy while Martinez is a well disciplined man, I think all men should emulate Martinez and shun the Ubunja kind of lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Online Dating / MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.