Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61732 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Tokenism: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Since she is already bonking her neighbour before she met you and you aren't even engaged talk more of being married to her, technically, she is cheating on her neighbour with because he was there before you.

It ain't yours, just your turn!

Exactly my point undecided
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by sofiscatedmoron: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Kei144:

25 is too low for a 37-year old man. 30 ± 2 is better.
Thats for u not for others

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Lee99:
This matter get as e be lol, What do you want us on NL to tell a 37-year-old grown ass man like you, my only advice for you is to dump her and look for younger lady, you are approaching the peak of your SMV and she is in great decline so don’t let her tie you down with marriage. Shalom
What is SMV?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by spiceadole: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Drfernandez:

OP, listen to this woman who is already 38 and never married before because she commented based on experience. According to her, it is the spirit of lust and promiscuity that has made your unfaithful girlfriend not to settle down at 35. They know themselves too well.

Leave the unfaithful woman.

Chai..See Subtle shading.

E go pain am gan
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by sulasa07(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.
Looks like another Illicic story to me,sorry
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Dalby(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

So people cannot change in others words

A girl that people say is way word confesses to having slept with only 3 men.
Guys any one that confesses to 4 or 5 means the whole village...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by FreeSpirited: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2020
At 37 you don't understand women and relationship...What have you been doing all your life? I have no advice for u.. it's too late

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Good to hear!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ridwanlawal: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Intoboy:
Lemme book space

Elders please comman attend to this young man
Me coming in with the cola nut, palm wine, and honey
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by fairheart(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Did he need to date lots of women to have experience or understand what's good for him? I am just wondering! Because going for the right woman, especially as a man, is not about past experiences with women, but by what the man wants in life and how he wants to live his life. Is this not why even men who have been with several women are unable to stop themselves from going after more women even though they are married? Are you aware that womanizing also damages men as much as whoring damage women? Would a man needs to experiment many women to really become a man and be in charge of his relationship when he settle down with a partner. I think we both know the answer! I think you're right that this OP settled for the wrong woman (probably veiled by the false hope that she'd find a good wife in the woman in question).
However, I commend your pattern of thinking and views on the issues of women. I don't know if I am older or younger, but whatever the case, I'm learning a lot from you in a way that exposes me to alternative way of seeing things. Thank you!
pansophist:
Women only cheat on simps, which obviously you are. She is with you due to lack of options. You are a ceremonial fiance with a chance of being the provider husband, while she continues her adventure in riding deeks infinitely. She doesn't love, care or deeply wants be with you. When the choice becomes unavailable, the available becomes the choice. At 37, I have to teach you these, I weep.

At 37 years, did you grew up under a rock? If you still didnt understand women at your age, then I genuinely feel sorry for you. She knows she can get away with her deek riding lifestyle, hence she keeps cheating while with you. At worse, she would give you some brain shattering sex and cry a bit, act moody a bit, rob your bald skull and you'll immediately start begging that honey it is fine, I've forgiven you, just promise me you wont cheat on me again . grin

You probably grew up without dating lots of women, hence, you're over valuing a 35 years old pre-menopausal woman, when you can go for a girl younger that haven't loose her youthfulness. At 37 years, you're at your peak sexual market value, why not compliment and respect your hustle by looking for a young woman that will spend her best years with you? Making her less likely to cheat because she has been with fewer guys and still retain her ability to bond with you?

The fact you're still even contemplating of marrying her, and begging the mod to advertise your stupidity by pushing this to the front page only goes to show how pathetically unmanly you are, and a weak ass male. I'm not surprise, if I'm a woman, I'll probably cheat as well, I want a real man, not a weakling. I can even bet that you'll still go back and beg her, and continue because you have scarcity mindset.

Oya , go and beg her, forgive her, and blame it on the devil on her behalf. And dont let her deny you her rewarding sex, because you're a wonderful and understanding husband to be. Mumu
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Maliqcious: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2020
I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done. Pain is in evictable suffering from it is option.. I have to realise that i don't care attitude don't help most time. And pple say d truth but love o pa woju. Learn fast and move on. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler no mata d pictur
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Elitecool: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

Nothing wrong in telling you about her past before you started dating.

post=93076086:

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

She's unfaithful and a dog this moment, if she could still do this. I also understand that you're like pressured to marry but you need to accept that it's dangerous getting down with this most shameless of a girl. It's just sad!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2020
U BE HEAVY MUMU. YOU SEE FIRE YET YOUR MUMU LOVE ONE ENTER. YOU BETTER MAN UP DUDE
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by gabbasin: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
don't ever date a lady you already know has dated guys in the same working place with you. You can do this only if your aim is just to have sex with her, but to take it further to marry her shows you are naive
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Lee99: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Omoluabi9:
What is SMV?
Sexual market value, Which means he’s getting to a point in life where the opposite sex will find him very very attractive

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Keep it up bro!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by tightpussy156: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2020
@op u look so stupid and foolish.you are in lust not love.you keep a prostitute an call wife.a prostitute that is all men food.ur neighbor they Bleep the olosho,you they Bleep too.see a prostitute will always be a prostitute u cant change her.people have told u before that she is wayward, useless an u refused to take their advise.see before you commit suicide leave the prostitute if not na gonna be ur name.take this advise if u wan live long.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

A 35 year old woman told you that all she has had with her neighbor was smooching, and you (a 37 year old man) believed hook, line, and sinkers. shocked

Bro, I beg you in the name of whatever God you serve, move on. There are many fishes in the ocean.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by IamPlato(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Davedy

In Case You See This Post, i Am Going To Tell You How To Get Out of This Mess. Nobody Has Said This But I Will Say It

I See People Telling You To Dump Her, trust Me That Wont be Easy to Do so Here Is What You Should Do

DonT ever Talk About The Cheating With Her Anymore, look Out For Other Women and Start Another Relationship, enjoy The Relationship and Lucky For You If The Next Girl Is Faithful start Marriage Plans With That One. Dont Break Up With The Former Girl, and Dont Hide It... Find A Way To Make Sure She Knows You Are cheating on Her, this Is Where She Confronts you but Ignore Her and By This Time She Would Have Faded away, so Just Dump Her and Block Her from Your Life
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Sirkingsnado: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy grin grin bro I understand how u feel but get ur self a tap light it on and stop thinking about holes cause they ain't loyal
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by lakesguy(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Ode Oshi
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by olabisi0593(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Bros, at 37, u are here asking what to do with a girl messing around with virtually every one close to you..... U better japa cos she is not even ready to be engaged in the first place......
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by NybenSBF101(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2020
You are 37 or 17?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by abdullahi45: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
maak400:
Another mumu on the loose angry it seems you’re suffering from low self esteem and you don’t seem to value yourself, that’s why you are still keeping the harlot you call girlfriend.
Drop that prostitute right now or....

With immediate effect and automatic alacrity!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by emkz: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2020
When a woman has no sense, her vagina suffers.

When a man falls in love with such a free-giving spirited woman, his dignity, self-esteem and confidence takes a blow and he comes to Nairaland and disgraces menfolk.

OP, you just slept with a known prostitute raw and you are depressed? Please, go and do your HIV test, syphyllis, chlamydia, staphylococus, hepatitis, genital herpes and trichomoniasis. As for being depressed, I am sorry you feel that way. Self-preservation is the most important ingredient at this time.

If you sucked her pussy, you might be at risk of throat cancer if she has an infection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by udemzyudex(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

Hahahahaha, let me laugh well well, any time I read something like this I always LOL.

I have no advice for you ooo, it's a normal thing for one to be heart broken in this life grin

Just take it like that and move on, lesson learnt.

As for the lady, at 35 she's still doing give away, well na her life nothing concern me. grin
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by eROCK247(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
I am 37 years of age

Bros, be a man. At this age you can't allow yourself to be manipulated so easily! You already know she's a loose woman, what are you still doing with her

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
people dey this nairaland o....jus like covid, each day na new cases...

I dey tell u my brother
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Greensquard(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Mumu..f u.c.k out of here jare..u deserve it and more..u already knew she was a hoe but u felt u werr captain save a hoe and was special and her hero and still foolishly fell inlove like the hopeless simp that u are..

well u better tell urself the truth which is A HOE CANT BE WIFED SHE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT ON U SO EXCEPT U ARE READY TO LIVE SUCH A LIFE AND DIE EARLY THEN U HAVE NO CHOICE THAN FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH HER..how do u do that?go fu.c.k others immediately as a matter of urgency start dating other girls and always remember how ur hoe was moaning while her neighbor was hitting her p.una hard and how she was holding him tight and know that someone who loves u wont put u through that pain so draw ur strength from that u bloody simp that will never hear word and will always insult redpillers untill u get a dose of the real world which u just did..

Welcome to the redpill..by the way her neighbor is probably a redpiller and its guys like us that Zap girlfriends and wives of simps like u..#youngrichandhandsome..Anyway yal wanna be rich?join the train and be a h.a.cker with sense not like our mumu fallen bros hushpuppi..dm me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by pansophist(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2020
fairheart:
Did he need to date lots of women to have experience or understand what's good for him? I am just wondering! Because going for the right woman, especially as a man, is not about past experiences with women, but by what the man wants in life and how he wants to live his life. Is this not why even men who have been with several women are unable to stop themselves from going after more women even though they are married? Are you aware that womanizing also damages men as much as whoring damage women? Would a man needs to experiment many women to really become a man and be in charge of his relationship when he settle down with a partner. I think we both know the answer! I think you're right that this OP settled for the wrong woman (probably veiled by the false hope that she'd find a good wife in the woman in question).
However, I commend your pattern of thinking and views on the issues of women. I don't know if I am older or younger, but whatever the case, I'm learning a lot from you in a way that exposes me to alternative way of seeing things. Thank you!

By having experience with women, it should be understood under the context of shared and observable experience. Even if he hasn't dated many women, he must have hear stories from the internet, friends, movies and just by existing. 37 years old is not three years, so this is what I meant by that.

A man may know what he wants, but past life experiences will make him get exactly what he wants. It's like going to buy a car, it is either you know much about car or go with a mechanic to make sure you're not swindled. So even if he knows what he want in a woman, a woman can play you if you're not experienced with handling them, and how they operate.

Sex may damage men, possibly, but not as bad as it damages women. Firstly, women releases a bonding hormones known as oxytocin during sex, men do not release it, men release endorphins, or the pleasure hormone as it is also called. A woman having sex with different partners and over releasing oxytocin makes her unable to bond with one guy, and due to female hypergamous nature, seeking the next guy for satisfaction might be tempting.

I dont even want to go into the part of comparing the man with other men that impressed her more, and how all those experience and mastery messes women up emotionally, but the point I'm making is that men and women are not the same. The effect of multiple sex partner is damaging to women far more than men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Awesome post bro
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by steeltrust: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

boy of 20 don get sense and u at 37 u still de form lover boy after u Ve seen all d sign

don't worry u ll be alright
with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.