Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61738 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2020
swiz123:
This vagina people will take you for a ride if you are one.

Well, look at the bright side of it; you dodged a bullet, or rather a missile.
No kap, Japa Way.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by radhikasharma: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2020
If you felt cheated now then you can read these best breakup quotes or if you want to out from that situation then visit Motivational Quotes Also see the best songs lyrics
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2020
I just want to ask how it feels to be in love or to be loved by a man or a woman but the thing is that I don't know how to ask the question. Neighbor please help me ask them because I'm too shy.
As for you OP if it's your calling bto live her, you won't stop because you knew what you were going into. Sorry for the pain.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Queenflourish(f): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2020
A 35yrs old lady that behaves that way can never have sense
Forget it, she's not ready to settle down
I don't know what some ladies see in sex, they'll just be having sex up and down like someone whose skull is empty

Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by 8lngish: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.
Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her. Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok. We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end , she will put her.a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her. Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence if cheating. she confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with then. I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please Seun move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

what job exactly where you doing?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by dazzlingd(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2020
travelled:
Stories from the romance section are so vague and fairytale-like. And you asking Seun to move it to front page? You seem to know the solution to your predicament already ,you're just seeking for relevance and clout .

These things happen
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by GOFRONT(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Some guyz sha!!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Farki: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2020
After everything you heard you still wanted to marry her?
You messed yourself up.

Whoa all this love and marriage shit is for the movies. You can't trust anyone these days so why even bother?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Shey it is bondage ni, that you can't quit the damn relationship
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by kingola87(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2020
What should we do nw angry
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by simplepee(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Them really say 'no be by age' . I weep for you brother.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Beta men deserve all they get.

What are you doing with a 35-year-old whorè?
The least you should do is chop and clean mouth. Don't be unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Alexaonfleek: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
undecided

You sef that you've not married at this your age you get problem ooo

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Decimus: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
3 years to 40.

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by shodie147: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
What are you still doing wirh her. the signs are there that you are setting up yourself for a lifetime of heartache and bitterness.
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by proclinician: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
You feel like dying because someone u claim to love chose to use her vagina the way that concerns her. Are you not stupid? Is the vagina your own? Are you the vagina? Is the vagina you? What right do you have to tell her what to do with her vagina? You lack sense Mr man. Tomorrow now you will be 40 but you have learned nothing from life.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Openbusiness: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2020
U wanna marry Hoelosho grin.... Nawa oh, every spirit of Simp, war you waiting for.....dieeeeeeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AerialMapper: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
What bothers me more are people who write sentences like " I do go to her house " , " she do go to his house to charge phone", "I do always argue.....

To the subject matter

Despite hearing about her escapades and her being called prostitute in the workplace, you still carried your coconut head to date her and now you are now hearing that she do go and collect charger for her phone and other charging port from her neighbour.

You are asking us what you should do? Buy her a generator, solar inverter and power bank. If she still has to go and charge her phone at her neighbours, then buy her a house in another location. If she still goes to his house, come back and tell us
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by nurain150(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Can you see what you caused ,it's people that simp after a lustful girl that causes girls like Zzor to bash men....I honestly feel like breaking your head.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ArchAnge1: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Galactico4ever(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
undecided

You sef that you've not married at this your age you get problem ooo
Marry him or find a wife for him nah.

It's hard finding a life partner these days.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Openbusiness: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Shey it is bondage ni, that you can't quit the damn relationship
d OP obviously no b carpenter wey dey knack steady, na plumber he b, daz y grin
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by LyfeJennings(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Abeg leave that guy
It's normal
It happens
May God help him find the right one

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Recently

Since she indirectly opened up to you that she was and has been a prostitute and you still love her, I have another prostitute that I can recommend as a wife for you if you are tired of this one.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by LordOfTheWeed: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
May we not be dumb

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by dazzlingd(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Oga anon, oyibo and the black man are not the same. No matter how we wish otherwise, the sun rises and sets, and it is the same reality of deep and secret things of this world that your disbelief will not change.

That's why the black continent is the most backward and yet we continue in ignorance expecting things to move forward
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by BREYZ: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I understand your predicament but I will advise you stay away from her, remove everything that reminds you of her but note that it will take a while for you to put yourself together. No go shoot yourself for leg by marrying her oooo. I dont want to read anything that has to do with a nairalander killing himself because of a woman. Mbanu! Just put yourself together. I know you are rushing these whole thing because of the pressure on you to get married but chill sooner or later youll find someone better. Shes now an old layer grin cheesy grin grin go for girls who are atleast 25-28 and leave that woman alone.

Your own better. If you see what I went through ehhhh for 4 fvcking years but I ThankGod I am better now and I have found the rib of my rib. It's just a matter of time you'll be fine. No go dey book date with that woman oo, don't resolve anything with her, just ignore her and if possible delete her number, pictures or anything but avoid her like a plague because I know say she go carry sex come and u won't resist but don't make the mistake of visiting her or allowing her into your house. Shes 35 and yet still tasting different pricks. Shes indeed an adventurer grin cheesy grin

NOTE: dont rush into any relationship just yet. Take your time and you'll find a good woman to marry.

Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Vock(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2020
It's better you wise up and stop been a simpleton before it's too late. You know what they say about a fool at 40
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Zeinymira(f): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2020
35 and still wayward
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by 9icest: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2020
See this mumu at 37 is still having his heart broken.
By 25 a man shouldn’t even have a heart again and only good bank account and busy pinis to dismantle different kitten. I need a neighbor like your woman, there is nothing as delicious as nacking the next door girl especially if you are a married man.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Zetty177x: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Let go ..she ain't urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.