Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61733 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Donedeal1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Carry your cross"God love a cheerful giver"
Otherwise they called her "miss prostitute" and you at 37 who should have been a master In playing ball you entertaining such nafdac certified wayward old whatever you want.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by donprinyo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lablover01:

Hope your online investment is not penny-wise?
Kikikiki
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
My dear, the system has really entered the church with the mindset of testing(sex) before trusting (marriage). Sex has a spiritual undertone be it from d devil or from God. For the devil, it's use to destroy mankind when it's premarital or fornication or adultery while on God side,it's to avoid fornication and adultery and that's y u see the rate of immorality is prevalent in our society because of the misuse of sex. A times I do feel for ladies coz they suffer more than guys and there is this beauty or aura when a girl is chaste or pure before marriage although been a virgin is not a recipe for good marriage. Secondary virginity( being born again) is available from those who have lost theirs. I pray God will help us. SaintlyVirgintillmarriage
djon78:

Even among Christian folks many sleep around, talk less of ordinary folks out there.
In fact it's very common
If you say otherwise
People will think you ain't normal

But I know that sex is a very deep thing
And not something to be played or joked with
And God completely frown at it outside marriage
Like Galatians 5 states that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God
And that's the fact
People may think it's a lie

The Bible warns to flee sexual immorality
It's the only sin you do against your body
And it carries grave consequences
And worst eternal damnation

People need to begin to see things
How God sees them
Marriage is an Honourable thing
The bed undefiled
But adulterers and who.re mongers God will judge
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by I888(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.
The guy is not exposed and probably didnt start dating on time.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Giftsketches18(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ashawopikin(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.
you are in pains?kill yourself already #simp
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by ashawopikin(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
Mr reasonable,what has your sense fetched you? short man mtchewww
you spoke the truth jare

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by odogwu9(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

What a foolish fool
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Grateful02(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
As I no be love doctor I no sabi weti to advise you
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by osazsky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sir wat are u doing with a 35 years old girl.she is close to menopause or u dont indend to have more than 1 child
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Is she the infamous pocohantas? because it seems you described her, btw is she on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Coolgent(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

At 37 years you should know better.
Well avoid that Olosho otherwise you will regret it later.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by timisquare82(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your brain needs servicing better go and look for a better mechanic
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Munachisom95(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
The people wey dey do you strong pass people wey dey do Nigeria.

You wan even advertise your stupidity for frontpage.

What a pikin.

Take it easy on him kid.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by fm7070: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
@ 37, your mumu never do?
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Dreyton36: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Woman they 35yrs and you expect her to remain faithful?
Uncle you mumu oo no vex
Baba go find wife for village before we go find wife marry for you
Leave that olosho
Imagine how many preeq she don collect till she turn 35
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Prettychild(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

So sorry about the pain. There are plenty decent girls out there but you guys choose to go for the slay queens. This is the effect. Don't worry, with time, the pain will go.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
.MARRY THE VISIBLE DEVIL BUT KEEP THE STORY OF THE AFTERMATH TO YOURSELF.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by owila4luv(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2020
A Girl Of 35 Telling You She Only Dated 3 Guys In Her Life Time And You Believed Her Despite The Fact That She's Known As Free Giver In Her Work Place and You Know Her Affairs With Her Neighbour You're Still Talking Love! You're Heading For Suicide
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by KenModi(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:
It is never too late to embrace the red pill. There is absolutely no gain in being a simp. This vagina people will take you for a ride if you are one. To even think you are heartbroken instead of angry makes me wanna puke..... but we won't disown you yet; your redemption from simping shouldn't be negotiable.

Well, look at the bright side of it; you dodged a bullet, or rather a missile. A promiscuous evening newspaper is an unrepentant whor'e who can only give you STDs and even worse make you train other men's children. The probability of you being the biological father of your children will be considerably low.

Bro, I think there is currently an epidemic of simps especially on this Nairaland. Too many cases of guys being stupid for ladies in the name of “I love and want to marry her”.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Massivedick: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2020
I have actually read a lot of comments here and it is surprising how everyone is telling the OP to end the relationship as if other girls out there are better. Let me start by saying no one is perfect especially our young ladies out there. Think through how it is for a Nigerian lady to pass through the university and national youth service, you will see that almost all Nigerian ladies are just this way.OP, my candid advice to you is that if she apologizes to you and you think you still lover her, go ahead because the one you want to go and get, you will just be pleased with her because you didn’t know her story. So, if ex prostitutes could still get married and be happy, you can still get married to her and be happy. My brother, this is the truth of our nowadays ladies. So have it in mind that your getting another lady is just you getting a lady another guy has severally slept with and you don’t just know about it.So good luck in whatever you decide, but they are all the same.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
davedy:

check my signature.

I am a brain technology specialist. I install SENSE very cheap.
Call 09014004993
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by 99thEnemy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
You say you are 37, don't worry, be patient for 3 more years and your condition will be permanent.
A . . at 40 is a . . forever.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by cardoctor(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wake up
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by BluntNigerian: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
davedy:

OGA..
I DON'T JUST WANT TO TELL YOU TO GET LOST.!!
I AM JUST HOLDING MYSELF.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by cicodeblazzer(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2020
LORD GOD please deliver us from this kind of mumurism and iberiberism of the highest order. Na wa oo. I don book space & sidon de wait romanceland elders to talk before i comment my reserve(if need still be)
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed
lol good morning ma
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
She's too big for you to handle, like my man often say "there must be a difference of at least 7 years before a man could expect deep respect from his wife"
She's just enjoying the goodies and other packages you've got, when she's ready for marriage she'll go for a real man who's got the charisma to control/cage her!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Zzor:
lol good morning ma
Morning my dear, please take it easy with guys, you've spoken a bit too harsh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.