Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad (42263 Views)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / Sad Truths About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Ca4real: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok sir, but no b everytime still, u pick the one u send and not one to b used to buy asoebi wen u re still owing Ur landlord

Yes, Bro you are right.
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Ginomel(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I know of people with salary of 1m per month that still relocated.

If you like, dey mumu yourself until one day you wake up and find out that buhari has officially sold Nigeria to china

I bet you that most people in that category just moved their families for more sanity and they are still around making the money in Nigeria while visiting their families now and then.

You have the right to doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by NairaLuck: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
okuta007:

STOP WATCHING CNN grin
He doesn't know grin

CNN is the most unreliable media to base your judgement in the USA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
NairaLuck:

He doesn't know grin

Far better than Fox news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by okuta007: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
NairaLuck:

He doesn't know grin

you are so right - they are a liberal opinion station not a news station

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by aariwa(m): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians have entitlement mentality. They believe because you are their friend and in abroad you must help them not realizing they are not the only friend or responsibility you have
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by NairaLuck: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2020
justwise:

Far better than Fox news
I can't remember mentioning fox news cool
So you just admitted you watch the liberal station right?

Honestly if I was an American citizen, I will vote Trump over and over again.
Everything isn't about immigration, that man's heart is first for his
Country before anything.

The hate for Trump especially outside USA is just in Immigration if other Presidents or PMs can emulate him I think they will be less migration. Especially out of Africa where the so called WEST (Developed countri) milked out resources to build their countries.

We will still go to that abroad
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by lordally(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Godtemi:

Nobody fucking care about anyone
My point instead of you discouraging people online about abroad or seeing only negative example.
While not let them see how they can come, huslte , save money and either come back to invest in Nigeria or set up a simple life.

To recapitulate my point, is better to study in Germany, Canada, USA, or Malta and do part-time job than doing full-time bank Job or some usless office work in Lagos.

Work for 24 days
Get up 3:30am
Come back home 11pm
And still end up collecting 30k-100k as salary
Transport will take 50%
Food will take 20%

In all this, your life and money is not safe in the hands of SAR, Kidnapers, and Agbero.

I will say Bleep anybody money, I will huslte right with honesty and will always encourages anyone that is better you do cleaner or hotel attendance in Europe or Canada than a banker or office worker in Nigeria with no job security

2 months back access bank attempt to lay off thousands of staffs, if not the intervention of FG.

Someone Nigerians, once they see that you just newly come to abroad, they will be bitter, thinking you have come to block there own opportunity.
Not knowing that abroad no be there father land.
You re only opportune to go before them.

But that's not the case of Asian countries, who always find a way to give there citizen information on how to come to abroad and survive. Check YouTube you will see there videos.

But the only video you see our Nigerian posted on YouTube are shakushaku, the car and house they bought.

The best thing in life that will give us respect and dignity is to hustle on your own, don't beg, infact don't let everyone direct your life.
Respect those who respect you
If they think you re around them because of there money, bushit them.

It will all end with praise for every true Hustler

I swear you too much!!
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Kvng6464: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2023

I'll advice you to start smoking it helps in connecting the wires in the brain to the mouth so that nonsense won't come out grin
Good night bro
😂😂😂😂 you do am now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.