Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad (42274 Views)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / Sad Truths About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2020
lordally:

Abeg send me the link to the NEWZEALAND story of the person in NEWZEALAND abeg
I can't remember his moniker again
It's an old thread hopefully the mods bring it back again in future
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by lordally(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ok baba...omo I dey feel you jawe... Anything wey I see ya write up or post ..I dey like read am omo ODUMEGWU ZINI ODOGWU BANKS carry on jaweeee
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
And one bad thing about Nigerians is this get rich syndrome. They can do unlawful things just to amass wealth and the whites is not like that. Once they can work and take care of their immediate needs n family, they r OK. But Nigerians will want to build houses everywhere without impacting on people's lives
Zeecos:

That's just it. Most Nigerians that are complaining that life is hard abroad will rather be there than come back to Nigeria because at least the system works and everything is as it should be even if it is hard to amass riches

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Ndipe(m): 1:12am On Aug 23, 2020
Abroad is not a bed of roses as people back home think. Even roses have thorns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by okuta007: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
they are in advanced counties than Nigeria and dts Y we keep disturbing them but truly its not easy for them overthere..
was chatting with ma gee dts working in u k and he said since this year he had send a total of 50,000 pounds to his family in Nigeria and he sounded asif he's being stressed..
i told him dt he should not worry and think abt it too much and he should try helping one of his siblings there to join him to releive the work load on him after all they are his family and dts the price he would pay for working there..

50,000 wetin? him win lotto or is he playing in EPL? I beg carry your fabu go inside gutter - lie kee u there grin

you think say 50k iya charley na moi moi? professional workers do not make that in a year before taxes - mschewwww

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by maxwell767(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

May poverty and beggy beggy not be your birthright. Hustle and travel out

It's not poverty my friend it's collection grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by okuta007: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Then you are not looking propey. The death of over 160k people is what is going to cost Trump his presidency. If you listen to the news like you claim you will be hearing what peolle say about those deaths. Currently several US cities are witnessing deminstrstiins and rioting because of the death of one man.

In that shithole. Peole are murdered in their beds. What has been the response? Tell me no dey shift posts

STOP WATCHING CNN grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by okuta007: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2020
dasparrow:

But how exactly do you want your friend to help you move? He is not your father, brother or son. He can't sponsor you under the immigration family act. And unless your friend is a citizen or permanent resident of the UK making considerable amount of money, he will not be able to sponsor you to come over on some student visa either because those are really your only two options except you find a British woman to marry.

Getting papers in most countries of the world especially in this day and age is not easy. Many countries around the world are enacting tough immigration policies. Sometimes, it takes years just to regularise your stay. In other words, become eligible for permanent residency. You think it's easy? Besides, no foreign country owes you their visa, permanent residency or citizenship so stop acting so entitled.

When a foreign country approves you for their papers, be grateful because it is a privilege, not a right. You only have right to one country and that is Nigeria. Any other country is not an extension of your fatherland or motherland. Let's keep that in mind as Nigerians.

BEST POST ON NAIRALAND since AD 2005
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by ABOVEDELAW: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2020
LAZY BUM!
Queenslander:
Oga tell them to return home if living abroad isn't good for them.. As long as they're abroad, we will continue to call them.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2020
dasparrow:

Why are you complaining? Whose fault is it that you lack the courage, the backbone, the wherewithall to say 'NO'? Whose fault is it that at your age, you have not learned how to set boundaries? Whose fault is it that at your age, you haven't learned that most human beings don't care about anyone else but themselves and only keep you in their lives for their own selfish benefits especially Nigerians?

The day you understand the above about human beings, you will learn to put your own needs and well-being first and when you do, you will be better for it.

Whatsapp allows you to block people. There are Android phones today that allows you to block numbers of people whose calls and text messages you no longer want to receive. I am currently using one of such devices. Why can't you block people who only see you as nothing more than a meal ticket or an ATM machine?

But you and I both know the reason why. You have low self esteem and self worth. Your self worth is tied to people liking and accepting you. So you go out of your way to please people even if it is to your own detriment because you are desperate for acceptance and validation. You want people to look up to you so you are willing to do more than you can actually do financially speaking so your family and friends will like you and reign praises on you.

My advice to you is: Seek Help! Understand that most people in today's world only care about themselves and will only use you for their own hustle and that includes family members as well. Once they can't get anything from you anymore, they will dump you. So be wise like a serpent!
Omo, sense fukm this write up. It applies to everyday life and not only those abroad. Thanks for spitting it raw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2020
lordally:

Ok baba...omo I dey feel you jawe... Anything wey I see ya write up or post ..I dey like read am omo ODUMEGWU ZINI ODOGWU BANKS carry on jaweeee
Baddest✌

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Yoighaman:

Good Evening Sir,

I have read your story and position about migrating and we share the same ideology but I am just a bit curious and have few questions for you:

- Did you study abroad?

- If 'Yes', to what level?

- What kind of job(s) did you do whilst in the US?

- Was(were) the job(s) favourable in terms of earnings?

- Did you get married there?

- If 'No', why not?...especially as it is a straight ticket to being a citizen.

and finally...

- Why did you decide to leave?

I just want to draw from your wealth of experience.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Rumours has it he was deported. Another said baby mama issue and alimony, child care payment, divorce etc pursued him.
I don't know why he always feel the need to explain to people why he left, if not to massage his ego and makes himself feel good. More like convincing himself he did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Zeecos(f): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
And one bad thing about Nigerians is this get rich syndrome. They can do unlawful things just to amass wealth and the whites is not like that. Once they can work and take care of their immediate needs n family, they r OK. But Nigerians will want to build houses everywhere without impacting on people's lives
Heavenly Holiness, nobody owes me anything except my parents and I sure as hell dont owe anybody anything asides my parents. I remember when I first got to the UK. My facebook started blowing up, people who normally dont give a crap about me started to send me messages, just because they heard I've left Nogeria. Even my ex who treated me very badly started calling to apologise. As for me, I'm not impacting any lifestyle because nobody has impacted mine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Ategberoson(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Alaye true true english dey hard you. You dey talk like say dem tie rope for your neck dey drag you come abroad
We dey do comparison. Nobody say na heaven , nobody say carry load by force begin come abroad na you siddon for corner dey misyarn.

[img]https://media1./images/e82947552317dd17ba19a986351eb1cb/tenor.gif?itemid=11959012[/img]

you're just one attention seeker, my earlier post was how people found it uneasy relocating abroad. not everyone that traveled found it easy there, many are just ashamed to returned home because of shame and some attention seeker like you started mentioning me then I replied them with sound point

seems your brain is upside down, your brain need ailment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by KenModi(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2020
promotervickky:

Lol period grin

Stay in Nigeria NO! they will say Nigeria is bad.

Talk true is your Nigeria good?! A country where neither the citizens nor its political elite give a hoot about anyone or anything. A country where no single sector of the economy works as it ought to. The only thing Nigerians care about is to loot and steal immediately they get into power and to become rich through any means whatsoever. A country where human lives are even cheaper than animals. What a useless country!

You see this abroad, we die here!! I ain’t going no where and I owe no one except my immediate family anything. Fvck all those extended relatives and friends. No wonder I no dey waste time to block dem when dem begin the yarn rubbish or make demands. I no send!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2020
okuta007:

50,000 wetin? him win lotto or is he a playing in EPL? I beg carry your fabu go inside gutter - lie kee u there grin

you think say 50k iya charley na moi moi? professional workers do not make that in a year before taxes - mschewwww
so whats roughly 26 mill to a man dt owns numerous business, deals on imports n xport still cashing out in online deals, so dt moni is too smal for a man thaf hav been in u.k for 25yrs and owns 5 estates that give him revenue each month...i no suppose de answer you bcoz u jus reacted based on ur mentality, people like u naim go easily believe say wizi and davido make 50k pounds from a show bt still call dis fabu..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by promotervickky(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2020
KenModi:

Talk true is your Nigeria good?! A country where neither the citizens nor its political elite give a hoot about anyone or anything. A country where no single sector of the economy works as it ought to. The only thing Nigerians care about is to loot and steal immediately they get into power and to become rich through any means whatsoever. A country where human lives are even cheaper than animals. What a useless country!

You see this abroad, we die here!! I ain’t going no where and I owe no one except my immediate family anything. Fvck all those extended relatives and friends. No wonder I no dey waste time to block dem when dem begin the yarn rubbish or make demands. I no send!

The country you are in now had its own challenge developing, the grassroots people didn't abandoned it and said we are going to another country.

Why don't you do your own part to develop your country to attract other citizens to come live here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by KenModi(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2020
promotervickky:

The country you are in now had its own challenge developing, the grassroots people didn't abandoned it and said we are going to another country.

Why don't you do your own part to develop your country to attract other citizens to come live here?

The bolded part of your statement makes it crystal clear. It was a collective effort.

Now I would tell you why I would not be doing my part to develop my country called Nigeria. The reason is because we are talking about the following group of people...

1. A people who do not hesitate to steal when they are given access to public funds.

2. A people who when someone declares his intention to run for office all they care to ask is about his political party, ethnicity/tribe or what part of the country he is from, what religion he professes, how much he is ready to drop to settle everyone, who his/her political godfathers are, how connected is he/her politically, e.t.c. No questions asked bout credibility, integrity, experience and previous developmental and progressive achievements.

3. A people who sell their votes to the highest bidder for bags of rice, groundnut oil and/or 1-2k Naira.

4. A people who keep voting for the same political parties and politicians that have ruined their lives for the past 20 years.

5. A people whose political elites jump from one party to the other with no manifesto or political philosophy whatsoever, yet they see nothing wrong in it and they keep voting them in power when it is obvious they are not after their development.

6. A people who keep singing the praises of their oppressors.

7. A people who are religiously blind so much so that even the failures of religion in the face of the current Covid 19 epidemic could not liberate themselves from the shackles of conmen masquerading as pastors and religious men.

8. A people who when you call them to protest for their own development would not only fail to come out but would tag you a vagabond and someone desperate for power.

Tell me are the aforementioned people ready or willing to make the sacrifice and work hard to develop their country? Well you already have your answer.

In conclusion, I have said it times without number, people like Sowore are just wasting their time, fighting for a people not worth fighting for. If he is killed today by the govt in power, he would only trend for a day or two with the hastag “ripsowore” and some of the people who he was fighting for would even use his name to market their goods and services online.

Nigeria is dead and buried. The only way the people in the land currently called Nigeria would prosper and develop is if new nations spring up and they take control their resources and develop themselves, while having at the back of their minds that they are strictly on their own, so it is now or never.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Hahaha ur ex no try oo. Maybe he wasn't seeing ur prospect. Same with me when I travelled. In fact where I was teaching, every student, parent n street around thought I was in Canada. But I know who is who and who was there for me when things were bad. For me,impacting lives positively have been my dream because I have a lot of mentee. I pray God will help us that when God blesses us,we shouldn't concentrate more on our standard of living but our standard of giving. Shalom
Zeecos:

Heavenly Holiness, nobody owes me anything except my parents and I sure as hell dont owe anybody anything asides my parents. I remember when I first got to the UK. My facebook started blowing up, people who normally dont give a crap about me started to send me messages, just because they heard I've left Nogeria. Even my ex who treated me very badly started calling to apologise. As for me, I'm not impacting any lifestyle because nobody has impacted mine.
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by okuta007: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:

so whats roughly 26 mill to a man dt owns numerous business, deals on imports n xport still cashing out in online deals, so dt moni is too smal for a man thaf hav been in u.k for 25yrs and owns 5 estates that give him revenue each month...i no suppose de answer you bcoz u jus reacted based on ur mentality, people like u naim go easily believe say wizi and davido make 50k pounds from a show bt still call dis fabu..

see explanation full everywhere fabu master grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2020
emkz:

Far from it bros. I have never been to Canada, but I have friends who entered through the express entry route. A few were in the category of the professionals you mentioned and are doing very well: one of them is already talking of taking a mortgage. Another one, though doing very well, is already talking of bailing as soon as he gets what he wants (he is not wired for the environment). I am not trying to discourage anyone; in subsequent posts where some people were condescending, I explained that many rush without a concrete plan and these are the ones that I am most concerned for. Research the country you are going and try to get the legal status required. Canada has made this easy for professionals through the express entry. But seeing our people risking their lives through the desert, dying in their quest for a life of uncertainty, being ferried across the Mediterranean with the boat capsizing sometimes, getting arrested at the port of entry and hurled to immigration centers for deportation, being transported in refrigerated trucks or fighting for refugee status hurts me. I don't see the need for such a risk and would advise against it. If you have no plan, stay in your country.

As to the dignity of labour you mentioned, far be it from me to undignify anyone's hustle. At some point, I considered being a security man myself and I am sure I'd have loved it if it paid my bills. I have also seen a garbage man driving a BMW 5 Series in one of the developed countries, so I know you are saying the truth. My emphasis is that our folks (including the professionals) abroad work hard for everything they have: those who work in management consulting/audit sometimes work up to 80-120 hours per week, the nurses put in long hours, the doctors see a lot of patients and may not necessarily have the time to enjoy their money, the engineers/miners sometimes go to remote locations far from home to work, those in the academia spend a lot of time writing research proposals to get grants in addition to teaching, supervising research, mentoring students and other administrative work that may affect family time. When I did my investigation, I found out that those guys calling people to cut their hair or braid can earn up to minimum wage. Those doing black work also earn a lot...until they are caught. My point is that it's not easy for professionals or non-professionals, and folks back home need to take it easy on these relatives abroad.

This should be a required reading for all intending migrants. Very well written.
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2020
anastasius:

Rumours has it he was deported. Another said baby mama issue and alimony, child care payment, divorce etc pursued him.
I don't know why he always feel the need to explain to people why he left, if not to massage his ego and makes himself feel good. More like convincing himself he did the right thing

You don’t mean it? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Zeecos:

And some may even be living a quality of life better than you’re living abroad.

The begging, leaching thing is at an epidemic level in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2020
promotervickky:

Other citizens are already moving to Nigeria and other African countries.

Lots of African Americans are living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Godtemi: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
emkz:

Far from it bros. I have never been to Canada, but I have friends who entered through the express entry route. A few were in the category of the professionals you mentioned and are doing very well: one of them is already talking of taking a mortgage. Another one, though doing very well, is already talking of bailing as soon as he gets what he wants (he is not wired for the environment). I am not trying to discourage anyone; in subsequent posts where some people were condescending, I explained that many rush without a concrete plan and these are the ones that I am most concerned for. Research the country you are going and try to get the legal status required. Canada has made this easy for professionals through the express entry. But seeing our people risking their lives through the desert, dying in their quest for a life of uncertainty, being ferried across the Mediterranean with the boat capsizing sometimes, getting arrested at the port of entry and hurled to immigration centers for deportation, being transported in refrigerated trucks or fighting for refugee status hurts me. I don't see the need for such a risk and would advise against it. If you have no plan, stay in your country.

As to the dignity of labour you mentioned, far be it from me to undignify anyone's hustle. At some point, I considered being a security man myself and I am sure I'd have loved it if it paid my bills. I have also seen a garbage man driving a BMW 5 Series in one of the developed countries, so I know you are saying the truth. My emphasis is that our folks (including the professionals) abroad work hard for everything they have: those who work in management consulting/audit sometimes work up to 80-120 hours per week, the nurses put in long hours, the doctors see a lot of patients and may not necessarily have the time to enjoy their money, the engineers/miners sometimes go to remote locations far from home to work, those in the academia spend a lot of time writing research proposals to get grants in addition to teaching, supervising research, mentoring students and other administrative work that may affect family time. When I did my investigation, I found out that those guys calling people to cut their hair or braid can earn up to minimum wage. Those doing black work also earn a lot...until they are caught. My point is that it's not easy for professionals or non-professionals, and folks back home need to take it easy on these relatives abroad.

Nobody fucking care about anyone
My point instead of you discouraging people online about abroad or seeing only negative example.
While not let them see how they can come, huslte , save money and either come back to invest in Nigeria or set up a simple life.

To recapitulate my point, is better to study in Germany, Canada, USA, or Malta and do part-time job than doing full-time bank Job or some usless office work in Lagos.

Work for 24 days
Get up 3:30am
Come back home 11pm
And still end up collecting 30k-100k as salary
Transport will take 50%
Food will take 20%

In all this, your life and money is not safe in the hands of SAR, Kidnapers, and Agbero.

I will say Bleep anybody money, I will huslte right with honesty and will always encourages anyone that is better you do cleaner or hotel attendance in Europe or Canada than a banker or office worker in Nigeria with no job security

2 months back access bank attempt to lay off thousands of staffs, if not the intervention of FG.

Someone Nigerians, once they see that you just newly come to abroad, they will be bitter, thinking you have come to block there own opportunity.
Not knowing that abroad no be there father land.
You re only opportune to go before them.

But that's not the case of Asian countries, who always find a way to give there citizen information on how to come to abroad and survive. Check YouTube you will see there videos.

But the only video you see our Nigerian posted on YouTube are shakushaku, the car and house they bought.

The best thing in life that will give us respect and dignity is to hustle on your own, don't beg, infact don't let everyone direct your life.
Respect those who respect you
If they think you re around them because of there money, bushit them.

It will all end with praise for every true Hustler

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by obstead200(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Everyday request for money from friends especially on Facebook whenever they see me online grin
seriously, things are tough for everyone. If u have the means to assist people, just do so. But do it within Ur limits and resources. Some of u guys even avoid innocent calls from folks in Nigeria, thinking everybody wants to beg them for money. Some intentionally cut off their friends, all because of money. They forget that no condition is permanent. U may one day have a need that even Ur money cannot solve, and it is those people in Nigeria, who you had cut off, that are in the position to sort it out for u. Na that day u go understand.

I know guys that are forming too busy to pick my calls, but after some years, they start calling me to help them, as the man on ground, to sort out some domestic issues. I go give them better bill na
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by obstead200(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
KenModi:

The bolded part of your statement makes it crystal clear. It was a collective effort.

Now I would tell you why I would not be doing my part to develop my country called Nigeria. The reason is because we are talking about the following group of people...

1. A people who do not hesitate to steal when they are given access to public funds.

2. A people who when someone declares his intention to run for office all they care to ask is about his political party, ethnicity/tribe or what part of the country he is from, what religion he professes, how much he is ready to drop to settle everyone, who his/her political godfathers are, how connected is he/her politically, e.t.c. No questions asked bout credibility, integrity, experience and previous developmental and progressive achievements.

3. A people who sell their votes to the highest bidder for bags of rice, groundnut oil and/or 1-2k Naira.

4. A people who keep voting for the same political parties and politicians that have ruined their lives for the past 20 years.

5. A people whose political elites jump from one party to the other with no manifesto or political philosophy whatsoever, yet they see nothing wrong in it and they keep voting them in power when it is obvious they are not after their development.

6. A people who keep singing the praises of their oppressors.

7. A people who are religiously blind so much so that even the failures of religion in the face of the current Covid 19 epidemic could not liberate themselves from the shackles of conmen masquerading as pastors and religious men.

8. A people who when you call them to protest for their own development would not only fail to come out but would tag you a vagabond and someone desperate for power.

Tell me are the aforementioned people ready or willing to make the sacrifice and work hard to develop their country? Well you already have your answer.

In conclusion, I have said it times without number, people like Sowore are just wasting their time, fighting for a people not worth fighting for. If he is killed today by the govt in power, he would only trend for a day or two with the hastag “ripsowore” and some of the people who he was fighting for would even use his name to market their goods and services online.

Nigeria is dead and buried. The only way the people in the land currently called Nigeria would prosper and develop is if new nations spring up and they take control their resources and develop themselves, while having at the back of their minds that they are strictly on their own, so it is now or never.
Yes we agree. Nigeria is about everything u mentioned......and even worse!!
But let me tell u something. You are still a Nigerian. Nothing can change it, even when u become a citizen in that abroad. Do u know why? Because it takes only one radical policy, from a government that sees things radically and differently to send u packing right back to Nigeria, regardless of Ur immigration or residency status in that abroad.
Don't say it is impossible. In life, everything is possible. So don't talk as if u are a different breed from other Nigerians. I am sure that while u were still here, u probably was guilty of some of the things u just mentioned
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Baddest✌
rubbish
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

rubbish
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Zeecos(f): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

And some may even be living a quality of life better than you’re living abroad.

The begging, leaching thing is at an epidemic level in Nigeria.
It's just laziness. Nigerians want wealth without sweating for it.
Re: Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / Man Raises Concern Over Cracked Basement Pillar At The Lagos Airport (Photo) / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.