Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (60054 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by kenodrill: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Man wey mumu!!!

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by k4all(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
See this
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Firespitter: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Handsomecole:
Bros me sef I no go lie I seem am too

Na the thing wey dey make my guy shed tears. Who go want miss that kind thing forever? grin grin

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Jaelluiz: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
I am highly appointed by that guy.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nehyooh(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Stop proposing outside u will not listen
Abi nah...
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by zedegit: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
See how he disgraced the innocent girl.

Simply because she agreed to go out with him now meant she wants to marry him.

SIMPs everywhere.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by dan4oster120(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guy you make sense die....that is the kind of proposal this kind of ladies deserve.....what d hell.....i believe any ladies that does this kind of thing to a guy who wants to be responsible for once will never ever have an husband in this life and if she have,the man go show am Pepe....ohhhhhhh I feel and I love is courage,i wish am gurl,i go look for this guy and marry am...na beta market be that but the girl foolish,she no see am
Themainboy22:
The best way to propose to a woman is to get her pregnant, and allow her and her parents to decide wether she will marry you or not. But these chewing gum boys will not listen. Imagine crying because a liability rejected your proposal Local Man is disappointed. *spit.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nizzynice: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q
wetin de do dis one
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by zedegit: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jaelluiz:
I am highly appointed by that guy.

For what post?
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Eagban(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
It is unafrican to knell down and ask a girl "will you marry me?". Europeans do that. In Africa, a man tells the woman, I want to marry you, I want to see your parents. Go and tell them that I am coming to ask for your hand in marriage! That's how we do it[/quote]

I love this!

Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by VirginSearcher(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
joycegurl:
. I borrow 60 naira fa sey I wan do night sub 4 50 naira�can u imagine dose bastards comot everything fiaaam
Na dia way.. but if u borrow dem money that's the only way they can get it back
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na by force
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy has disgraced his ancestors, his generation both born and yet to be born

Some niccurs are yet to understand that Nigerian girls are never romantic and the only time they understand romance is only when you balling without messi (mercy grin).

Make money and see 10 of Dem line and wash ur feet with their tears on a daily
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by juman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Joke.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Offorgerald15(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's a prank
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Typicool8(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Any lady tries this with me upper cut follows immediately... I hate rubbish
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Kiezodumah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fely Fely Vyne Gal. grin grin grin. Scripted anyways. Shi as the boi dey CLY... Lo wander the Gal shey Lo.. ..Lol!!
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by rolams(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mumu man! The girl no fine self. Na one bad agbero guy go come marry her now and when things com work out fine she go join the crew of ' marriage na scam'
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by galaxy2020(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one na woman rapper, hahahaha...
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by joycegurl: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Na dia wa.. but if u borrow dem money that's the only way they can get it back
No I didn't borrow
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by VirginSearcher(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
joycegurl:
No I didn't borrow
Then call and complain.. tell them to return your money.. act annoyed but not rude
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Liposure: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Weak man. I'm ashamed of him
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
I keep asking... Why date a man you cannot say yes to? Is it a new madness among small small girls?

I feel for the guy though.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Osobi32(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
The God of the real men will continue to disgrace all this stupid guys. So despite all the warnings yet this idiot still went ahead to disgrace his generation at a dirty bus stop ahhhhh........ For heaven sake nigerian women of this days are not worth it. now look at the shame and disgrace the idiot has brought upon himself.
All this shame because of one ugly bitch.

Weak men everywhere
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by proclinician: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
God forbid that I sell my precious ego on the table of pussy. When I propose to my woman she will be on her knees to take the ring.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by stormborn28(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Madness is now the order of the day
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by Queenflourish(f): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sorry to say but the girl no fine na
Looks like a she-man
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by ejimatic: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video of a man crying by the side of a busy road after a woman turned down his public proposal has gone viral.

In the video, the man is seen going down on one knee to ask the woman to marry him. The woman didn't seem pleased and she walked away.

The man starts crying at this point and goes after the woman then kneels again.

His action caused a scene and made people gather to plead with the girl to say yes. Some even lost patience with the girl when she refused to accept the proposal.

Cars driving past slowed down to observe the spectacle.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q
One day this public madness and rubbish will stop.
Re: Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public by abdullahi45: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients. Some boys are becoming more feminine these days. It would be repugnant to refer to them as men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.