Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! (1814 Views)

Why Do Africans love to Tell People How To Live Their Life / Why Do Africans Love To Show Off & Live Fake Life? / South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Jerkbaba: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
I
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Jerkbaba: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2020
J
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by 360clips: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
J
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by LastProphet: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
2buffagain:

Any country anywhere would be like this if not for their structure of accountability.
Vote for a responsible young PRESIDENT who has shown his passion to see his nation great e.g Sowore.
From there, systems of accountability will be put in place more easily which will filter down to the reps.

The only reason Ghana is a more sensible country than us right now is because there was a top guy who simply lined up and killed corrupt government officlals. Zero tolerance. The fear of accountability is what propels change. But Nigeria has no such thing. Governors diverting bullion vans to their house telling you "Yes I stole it. What are you going to do?".

And truly truly, there is no platform for you to do jack.
Only the fear of death and consequences can keep a person in power from being corrupt.
Without these things, we're wasting our time.

A guy like Sowore is exactly who this country needed.
But nigerians are daft monkey-brained fukcs and still argue that their old geriatric oppressors should be the ones to rule them because people like Sowore are "too young".

I don't even know how their brains work.
A people that put so much emphasis on age as some sort of superpower is one that looks back and not forward.
Africans do not respect the future and are thus the most backward fukcs this world continues to tolerate.

Sowore is a good example but does he represent all the youths there are? How many youths are as honest as Sowore? Was GEK not voted for because he was younger? Did he do better? Was the thief Diezani not young? Is Ibrahim Magu the EFCC armed robber old? Please drop this young this young that argument it's not valid in Nigeria. Nigeria is a hopeless case, I repeat: " Nigeria is a hopeless case. "
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by 2buffagain(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
LastProphet:

Sowore is a good example but does he represent all the youths there are? How many youths are as honest as Sowore? Was GEK not voted for because he was younger? Did he do better? Was the thief Diezani not young? Is Ibrahim Magu the EFCC armed robber old? Please drop this young this young that argument it's not valid in Nigeria. Nigeria is a hopeless case, I repeat: " Nigeria is a hopeless case. "

I said Young TECHNOCRAT.
Please consider all aspects of a statement before responding.

A technocrat is deeply dissatisfied with a society that lacks infrastructure or is not tech forward.
Obama for example was a young technocrat. He was the first to employ an actual CTO of the USA because he saw the value in Technology.
Technology cannot permeate the society without infrastructure, and that is the deep desire of the technocrat.

OLD FüCKS who don't even know how to use computers cannot see the deep need and value of, e.g, 24/7 electricity in a society.
The technological innovations in other countries come from the fact that they don't even need to think about electricity or infrastructure. It's just a given.

Anything outside of village life is confusing to these power-hungry OLD FüCKs. But they Sha still want to be in control.
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by xamuell: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
the young is as bad if not worse than the older ppl in govt.these days that most youths emulate hushpoppy,mopha,naira mali and co..is that the sort of youths u want in govt cheesy.someone dat tells u hushpoppy is his mentor na dat type of person u wan put as president or local govt chairman cheesy.he would as well just sell nigeria collect the money and use it to buy beer and weed cheesy.
Do you think the marlian calibar is interested in politics?
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
xamuell:
Do you think the marlian calibar is interested in politics?
of course he will in the not so distant future.na dose type of youths the old politicians dey even like to endorse.not the level headed ones like sowere
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by sacajawea: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
wen i get the MD it will be possible to work there.
MD? Are you a Medical Doctor/Student
Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by LastProphet: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
2buffagain:

I said Young TECHNOCRAT.
Please consider all aspects of a statement before responding.

A technocrat is deeply dissatisfied with a society that lacks infrastructure or is not tech forward.
Obama for example was a young technocrat. He was the first to employ an actual CTO of the USA because he saw the value in Technology.
Technology cannot permeate the society without infrastructure, and that is the deep desire of the technocrat.

OLD FüCKS who don't even know how to use computers cannot see the deep need and value of, e.g, 24/7 electricity in a society.
The technological innovations in other countries come from the fact that they don't even need to think about electricity or infrastructure. It's just a given.

Anything outside of village life is confusing to these power-hungry OLD FüCKs. But they Sha still want to be in control.

Yes I addressed your perspective but maybe you don't get me fully. See technology is great but how ready are the youths for technology? Is it the youths voting at BBNaija or the ones at betnaija kiosks? Or those that know what Messi ate for dinner yesterday or what condom Wizkid used on Jennifer? How many are they? And on the other side was Diezani not technocrat enough? See there's a DG that's a world class technocrat before but once he was made DG he turned to something else not out of his making but the society around him. Are you not aware environment is a factor considered in technology? Magnus Kpakol was a world class technocrat but what could he do? Can technocrat fight jazz? If technology was the only factor India won't be a useless country. See my guy there's a lot of seriousssssss work to be done on the psyche of all Nigerians before things can work and it's got nothing to do with technology. Our entire way of thinking has to be scrapped. Pastors need to stop telling young people that marriage is their destiny or that having kids is their highest contribution to the world. Imams own is even another matter. See the current youths are the worst Nigerians that ever lived and is mostly not their fault. See focus on your life and get a better life as for Nigeria it's hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! by xamuell: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
of course he will in the not so distant future.na dose type of youths the old politicians dey even like to endorse.not the level headed ones like sowere
We'll see. In time.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge / I'm Going Through Severe Depression. / Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.