Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (48798 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
yoursidenigga:

Damnn niggarrr!, I am following your footstep. I have being a simp all these while. Comman coach me to be a real niggarr like you grin

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by judedwriter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omoluabi9:
The bolded makes sense. Can you expatiate? Would like to know more (from your perspective/discovery.)

To really love someone, you must know them better through friendship not sex.

Sex isn't love but a way of expressing love to your partner.

Any relationship built on sex not friendship will fizzle out soonest.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Liposure: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
90% of the arrangee marriages work out just fine.
i disagree
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Liposure: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Another falacy. Genuine love can die and even turn to hate for all sorts of reasons
genuine luv is scarce these days

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
yarimo:
make sure you come along with videos and pictures
I promise
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by djon78(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
afilaka:

Believe me,except yoa ready for marriage,this would irritate you as a man. Men love to go after Hard-to-get ladies.

Story story
Keep on deceiving yourself
Hard to get ladies story

A woman that loves a man will take a bullet for him
The worst mistake a man will make
Is going for all these so called hard to get ladies
It's a waste of time and energy
Time he will use to better himself economically

Going for a woman that loves you is bliss and peace
They are the ones that build a peaceful home

All these stories
You hear my wife is denying me sex
Comes from men that married all those hard to get ladies

And I am talking from experience
Any man pursuing hard to get woman
Is setting himself up for future pains

Men better get sense

A woman that truly loves you
And you love her back in multiple times
She will drown your life with love

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by chinchum(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Submission is easier when a woman "loves" more, the man MUST also "love" her. The concept of submission by a wife to a husband is hard for most women in this age of different forms of feminism.
Mutual "love" is necessary to sustain a relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
anslem04:

If deductions are to be made from nairaland grin one might just believe females here are virgins, independent & rich .... back to reality whu are those billing & fvcking men grin
well i understand, i don't expect you or any gurl here to reviews things you've bin upto grin afterall what gives a man valve is what depreciates a woman. pls note friendship is not onesided
And one would think men are charitable and saints. In reality, who are those fucking and even raping girls for turning them down. Nairaland if full of irresponsible and abusive men who are women as nothing but whores and expect the same women to take them serious.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
placeofallure:

The problem is this generation is not as innocent. They just want to explore the explorable beneath the clothes. Little or no thought is given to compatibility. Marry your friend, they'll never listen. Of course what works for 'A' may not necessarily work for 'B' but you have to start from somewhere.

and how are they suppose to marry there "friends" when most times women don't find sexual & mental attraction in one man ... even when they find both in one guy money is missing grin moreover its possible for a gurl to av 10 male friends n feel nothing sexual toward dem ..these life no just balance nii
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Liposure:
i disagree
You have the right to disagree brother. You must not hold the same believe with me
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
walexy06:

Please we are trying to hold this table with chain.... Kindly resist the urge to shake it

Hahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nicepoker:
So this your case. who is the Camel. And who is the straw

grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
When he stopped calling me as usual.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by culf: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pearly255:

Amen, I claim it. Thanks and God bless you.

God bless you too
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by culf: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pearly255:

Amen, I claim it. Thanks and God bless you.

you're welcome. Thanks and God bless you too.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Hathor5(f): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ayt27:

My guess is the same priorities a lady would want in a potential husband, excluding attributes made based from a shallow premise.

Yes that consciousness comes with experience, a lot of my friends make that car mistake too, I just look at them and smile in my head.......that would tell me is that they are novices when it comes to cars.

Similarly,

Going for someone with from a shallow mindset would tell a more experienced observer they are novices too.

it's just the chronological order of life, you have a get in the shallows before you go into the deep.
Everybody was shallow at some point

I wish I was a novice but I am not. I just lack wisdom. grin

On a more serious note, I also consider other parameters before getting a car and I know design is not everything but without design everything is nothing.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And one would think men are charitable and saints. In reality, who are those fucking and even raping girls for turning them down. Nairaland if full of irresponsible and abusive men who are women as nothing but whores and expect the same women to take them serious.

well you leave me no choice buh to agree naija men are quiet charitable, and a matter of fact we are, everyone wants to be a real man .. as women put it grin
I don't know what to make of other things you spew, buh one thing i know is gurls on NL are the same gurls we roll & co exist with in our various5 environment. how dey all became virgin & independent online is what amazes me .. i understand grin
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:

When you see someone who types like that, you should know what you are up against and reserve your energy for worthy people. The women who are billing and fcking around are probably the ones in his life. Charity begins at home... wink
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Belafonte(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
staymore:
When she decided to sneak into my chat was when the trouble started and right from then her love has dropped beyond 50%

We were watching Black Panther on my phone one night and I slept off, when she noticed I was far gone asleep she opened my whatsapp nd messenger and read my messages.

The one that got her badly was the one a girl was confessing that she has never had it the way I gave it to her the previous day, that the f**k was "hot and sweet", my lovely wife started saying everything in this world to me.

I couldn't even say a word, she cried and I just closed my eyes pretending I was sleeping.

Since then, hmmm! Its four months now and it has not been as it used to even as I have repented.

Lol. This is so funny. Sorry bro grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
pocohantas:

When you see someone who types like that, you should know what you are up against and reserve your energy for worthy people. The women who are billing and fcking around are probably the ones in his life. Charity begins at home... wink
cheesy grin cheesy
You are very correct.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:

cheesy grin cheesy
You are very correct.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by seunajia: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi Purples25, what is your take on this topic?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by CanadaOrBust: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What are you talking about? undecided

That’s the question being begged.
Las las u r just another girl (notice I didn’t say hoe)
Am I right or am I right cheesy cheesy
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
judedwriter:

To really love someone, you must know them better through friendship not sex.

Sex isn't love but a way of expressing love to your partner.

Any relationship built on sex not friendship will fizzle out soonest.
I really feel your 1st and 2nd lines. Now, how do you build friendship with a woman (you find attractive) without being creepy? undecided
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by judedwriter(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omoluabi9:
I really feel your 1st and 2nd lines. Now, how do you build friendship with a woman (you find attractive) without being creepy? undecided

The purpose of friendship isn't to seduce but to build mutual love and understanding.

Through friendship, I will know if she's meant for me or if we should continue as friends. OK?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by purples25(f): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunajia:
Hi Purples25, what is your take on this topic?

I would say 'no calls, no texts, no equal return of affection given by one party, no sign of putting in efforts to save the relationship, always ready to tell the other person to get out if they feel like, no empathy or understanding of the other persons hurts and feelings, using the other persons feelings or presence to shine to your friends, the relationship is about proving you are a no nonsense, smart person to your friends, more than it is about you and your partner.'

Thats my take.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by veraiyke(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
After my first relationship ended, I tried another again after a long time and as soon as the lies were too much for me, I told him straight away that I'm not feeling the relationship anymore and it would be better we enjoy singlehood.
And since there, love sounds like wind in my hears. Don't expect anyone's love cos most people out there don't have love to give. All they look at is breasts and ass. They don't even care if you love them. They care more about what you give them.
hmmm
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Liposure: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nuttella:
When he stopped calling me as usual.
maybe he's busy

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You missing
You say explain further.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kingsbridge:
love, sense or logic is not a thing, once your in love your emotions clouds your logical reasoning most times. It takes disappointment and pains to see things reasonably.
I use sense when it comes to love, fell in love thrice but couldn't further it(three women).
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
veraiyke:
hmmm
What's smelling?
Re: When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? by Liposure: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
chinchum:
Submission is easier when a woman "loves" more, the man MUST also "love" her. The concept of submission by a wife to a husband is hard for most women in this age of different forms of feminism.
Mutual "love" is necessary to sustain a relationship.
somehow this feminism of a thing has distorted the mindset of women thereby making them very stubborn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.