Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (112169 Views)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
APC will blame PDP now for Nigeria not being allowed to build Nigeria to become Norway

Explorers:
*. Population: 5,432,580

*. Total area: 385,207 km2 (148,729 sq mi)

If there's a competition for the most beautiful country on earth, Norway would surely be a podium contender.

They capture epic fjords, grand mountains, gravity-defying rock formations and impossibly picturesque island villages.

The great news for travellers is that the country's breathtaking natural wonders even those in remote corners can be explored with ease by train, cruise ship or by foot via hiking trails.

Visit YouTube, search 'Norway tour, time lapse, Norway trip, hike, adventure' or you can search by cities, towns and attraction sites. You will love the videos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
GeneralPula:
Paris..

Liverpool..

Those 2 are more beautiful than the whole Norway..

When it comes to natural scenery and feel Norway is by a country mile more beautiful and charming than these two shitty cities you mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
stanchemical:
A village in Norway equals BANANA ISLAND in Nigeria

Wrong! The quality of tap water in a Norwegian village is what banana islanders can only dream of...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful Country !!!

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
I am talking about real-life experiences, you are talking Google!
Oga I don't know about Sweden, but other Scandinavian countries speak good English with perfect diction. Most of also speak 3+ languages fluently, however they prefer their native language.

9 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aguogba:
Forget USA, CA and AUS, if you don't at least visit the Scandinavia in your lifetime, wetin you come gain?

Atmosphere that smells like perfume due to the lowest pollution on the whole wild world.

Air that is so rich with Oxygen that your lungs say thank you with every breath you take while the trees which cover more than 50% of the landmass wave back at you in gratitude whenever you exhaled.

Architecture that is always ahead of the time when it comes to functionality of design. Smart homes everywhere.

Your kids didn't play on one of the purest forms of winter snow in the world, nwanne, egbon, mutum ina, forgerrit, u no try!

Most easy going humans in the whole wild world.

When your government paves road in the forests for cyclists and hikers. It can never get better.

Skies that are so blue in the summer, it makes you always wonder if someone updates the hues

I didn't know the meaning of perfection until I moved to beautiful Scandinavia. I bet you that Luis Armstrong had this place in mind when he sang "what a wonderful world"

I guess you live in Sweden? Right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by knowhowk: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Let me go and do kolo and start saving for my trip to Norway.
. grin for how long ?
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
speak better English? How?.. I beg to differ abeg
When you find out the truth, come back and give me a like on their behalf. More than 95% of Scandinavians have perfect understanding and use of both spoken and written English. Can you boast of that even in most commonwealth countries such as India,Hong Kong, Ghana, Sierra leone and our beloved Naija?

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by kendological(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If the Earth is like this,
I Wonder How Beautiful Heaven Must Be!
I Wonder How the Streets of Gold will be like!

Lord, Make Me to be Accounted Worthy to Be in Heaven! I Pray in JESUS Name
Grand delusion
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by ggood: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
awesome
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
see heaven on Earth

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by femeritus: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Is it true that education there is tuition free even for international students?

4 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Okinolu21: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
I have two and a half plot of land there (Norway) for sale, if you are interested contact me and let's negotiate.

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorer. where can I see Ragnar Lothbrok??

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by giantstar: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
see road on the mountain hmnn and Nigeria governors will construct 5km road showcasing it for good governance, idiot

5 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na beauty person find go obodo oyibo?

Na where the mullah dey we dey go.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
SavageBoy:
@Explorers you did a nice job here

Can you also publish an article on their educational and university requirements most especially for university students. I heard that their university education is almost Free but their cost of living is kind of high

Seems like you're good at in depth and sound research

Na wetin we dey find for Nigeria sef

what you looking for is here on nairaland.. go to the travel section and see the Norway studentship threads.. you will see more info...you should make yourself busy and see things for yourself.. n

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Norway is incredibly beautiful.

But I notice it hasn't been mentioned just how incredibly expensive it is too. Take Oslo - A glass of beer is 4000-4500 Naira. A pizza is at least 9000 Naira.

Norwegians pay very high taxes, but also earn a lot more money than most, so the locals can afford it. For visitors it can be very expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by belcom10(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Asapchris:
Op thanks for new wallpapers

Honestly grin

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:

Well, ive not seen any physically.

But based on what ive seen on the internet, documentaries, Norway youtube channels that ive seen, Instagram/Facebook pages, i can say Japan is beautiful but not than Norway.

The landscapes, mountains, lakes, waterfall, cruise, glaciers, Northern lights in Norway is second to none. My opinion.

You can google most Naturally beautiful countries on earth, you won't see Japan. You see Norway, Canada, Switzerland, United States(Colorado, Alaska, Washington State, Utah, Wyoming, Montana), and mostly Europe.

That's the point there. Naturally beautiful.
All I could see here are nature. Maybe u should have specify that in your title. With all I've seen I won't agree that, Norway is the most beautiful country on earth but only in regard of the nature
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Explorers:
The Via Ferrata Loen (via ferrata is Italian for 'iron path), 2,395 feet above Nordfjord.

The suspension bridge is the longest via ferrata in Europe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-7938735/amp/Spell-binding-pictures-Norways-epic-landscapes.html
which kain rough play is this tori Olorun
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by earnit5: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by SavageBoy: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

what you looking for is here on nairaland.. go to the travel section and see the Norway studentship threads.. you will see more info...you should make yourself busy and see things for yourself.. n

Thanks man...
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
They should not allow Muslims into that Country before thay turn it into a killing field.

Islam-a- bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by OyinO: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

Black men are not welcomed as members of Greek Heaven.
Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by chibnnodi: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Try and visit The Ranch, Obudu, Cross River state and see nature at home. Africans and Nigerians should learn how to spend money at home.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
johnbush:
You should check out Japan. I think you'll find it even more beautiful than Norway.
You are right. One thing with these beautiful countries is the way nature comes to play in its magnificence. I saw this at Mount Hafeet in Oman UAE border, snaky road and the climb to the Mount and natural fresh drink served atop the mountain, it was awesome and truly breathtaking!

I saw one picture a guy was trying to compare a prison room in Norway to a 3-star hotel over here! Go figure

3 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by obonadogan: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Scandinavian countries are cool, but way to expensive for an average Nigerian. I remember spending approx. €30 euro just for lunch in Stockholm, and that was 10 years ago! Men those countries are incredibly expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2020
chibnnodi:
Try and visit The Ranch, Obudu, Cross River state and see nature at home. Africans and Nigerians should learn how to spend money at home.
Fine, if you werein the West do you know the level of risk traveling on our road down to the Obudu ranch? Tourism goes beyond beauty, security, basic infrastructure, melee all make up the component. A lot of folks go to UAE not so much because of the fun, but the fact that you 99% safe while at the same time enjoying yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2020
obonadogan:
Scandinavian countries are cool, but way to expensive for an average Nigerian. I remember spending approx. €30 euro just for lunch in Stockholm, and that was 10 years ago! Men those countries are incredibly expensive.
You hv said it all. That is why they are better viewed electronically cheesy Convert €30 to Naira, at current rate, you have almost settled down as a jobsearching graduate cheesy All for just lunch grin Suicidal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by Tokenism: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
This is Lovely !

If you truly love to make it to paradise, better read about other religions. Especially Islam. Make your own personal research. But with open heart and 100% sincerity. Do not just what the world powerfuls are portraying about the religion. Do not forget that you can remain a Christian even after researching and pondering about other religions but at least, you have tried your best. Coz we only have one life to live and there will be no chance to come back to come and make amendments. That's what I did too. It took me several years before making my final decision. I wish you good luck.

And please if I did offend you with my advice, I tender my apologies in advance. Please do not be offended. Please just ignore me and walk away. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2020
femeritus:
Is it true that education there is tuition free even for international students?

Yes it is free for home and international students. Home students get paid about $1000 dollars or so every month while studying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.