Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! (3242 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
Why are men such punks? Seriously! These men who have the strength
to diss and beat women, would quiver and piss in their pants if challenged
by another man. Men who beat women are cowards. She came home late,
curse her out but beat her? mschew!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
Cowards measure their level of strength based on the numbers of black eyes on weaker opponents.

It is sad that challenge are not upon equal opponent then again we live in the society where people are opting the easy way out.

All I can say sis is that they are marrying, screwing, dating, and beating the RIGHT WOMEN.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Cowards measure their level of strength based on the numbers of black eyes on weaker opponents.

It is sad that challenge are not upon equal opponent then again we live in the society where people are opting the easy way out.

All I can say sis is that they are marrying, screwing, dating, and beating the RIGHT WOMEN.

what do you mean by "right women" (i am sure you were waiting for someone to ask lol).
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Beync(f): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
*chico runs off, meets masquerade and runs back breating fast*
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
Meaning the women that will allow a man to beat her and  HE GETS AWAY WITH IT. Some will argue that I should have said wrong. But my point is the same.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beync:

*chico runs off, meets masquerade and runs back breating fast*

*The masquerade sees my wowor face and flat head and starts jumping the gutters on the slippery subway*
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Beync(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
grin grin U no well
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
moonraker:

@ Mr BrownJAY
Some details elude me, but this is the way i understand the story, the husband was mad because she came late from work,

her reason for been late is unknow, well at least to me. like i said earlier, i dont think that this is a reason to get upset.

to the extent of beating the mother of your child but then again, thats just me,

bro, you have to come up with more details. . . . . . . . did the wife give ANY details to where she was AT ALL?
coming late home from work could be simply due to traffic so there is more to it than you may know. maybe hubby´s ego wont let him tell you the whole nine. . . . . but i would understand hubby being pissed if she came back home at midnight while she finished work at 5pm and doesnt have any plausible explanation to where she was and her phone was off.

bro i can find ONE reason to beat a woman, thats if she loses her damn mind and start beating you. big or small, thats the day she will get the same treatment. i will claim ¨insanity¨ too, lol!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

but i would understand hubby being pissed if she came back home at midnight while she finished work at 5pm and doesnt have any plausible explanation to where she was and her phone was off.

that still isn't a good enough reason to beat her undecided

@Koolchicco you have GOT to be kidding me!!!!! Seriously o!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Koolchicco you have GOT to be kidding me!!!!! Seriously o!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

that still isn't a good enough reason to beat her undecided

of course it doesnt but i would understand his ¨sudden loss of temper¨, lol!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ok an update of the situation

Its seems that the husband had accumulated some anger in him

based on what he has been hearing outside from peeps that his

wife is having an affair or sleeping around. but that case isnt proven yet.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
moonraker:

Ok an update of the situation

Its seems that the husband had accumulated some anger in him

based on what he has been hearing outside from peeps that his

wife is having an affair or sleeping around. but that case isnt proven yet.

I thought as much though. Oh dear!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Why do I have a feeling that this "husband" is the ORIGINAL POSTER? Hmm. Self reflection is a mofo huh, OP? undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
wow mrs chima, congrats, with ur comment, u just added years to ur life span,

sorry to bust ur bubble, not married. not even dating a nigerian women. so not applicable

to me. sure u can do better though.

peace
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
[size=44pt]A hit dog will SURELY holler.[/size]

The title SAID nothing about NIGERIAN WOMEN.  Please take B12 and Gingko, it helps reduce memory loss and early stage of aAlzheimer's  I don't think anyone said YOU ARE MARRIED NOR DATING NIGERIAN WOMEN.

Keep confessing, it is good for the soul!   wink
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrCork17: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do I have a feeling that this "husband" is the ORIGINAL POSTER?  Hmm.  Self reflection is a mofo huh, OP?   undecided

Sweery if your husband beat u again, I will slap his face.  I swaaaar to allllah! angry
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Do you beat your husband, Mr. Cock?
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrCork17: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do you beat your husband, Mr. Cock? 

huh? Mrs Chima is smokin weed again undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2011
It is okay, Mr. Cock. You can come out of the closet. We, some of us Americans embrace HOMOS.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ Mrs chima

あなたはねバカな人です。人文の頭もっと使ってね。

Mrs.Chima:

Why do I have a feeling that this "husband" is the ORIGINAL POSTER? Hmm. Self reflection is a mofo huh, OP? undecided

ORIGINAL POSTER: That would be me

HUSBAND: that would mean that i am married

NIGERIAN WOMAN: your nigerian, i dont roll with ur type cos i am not ur type.

thanks for ur advice, not needed though.  wink
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
If you knew any better, you would have known that I am not Nigerian.  I am sure the Nigerian women could care less about you not wanting them from what I heard according to angry African men, they PREFER MONEY.  I doubt you have any.  It is okay.  Some body drunk will date you.  How did it feel to beat your wife?  Good?  Liberating?  Accomplished? 

Your gibberish writing is much better than your English.  Go figure.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
ムダ wink
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
That what I thought brokey.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by roymary: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2011
Yes, that woman comes home late on a daily basis.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by annawhite(f): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2011
who born dat maga?
i dnt tink any guy can whoop my arse except im dead and cold! angry angry angry
*whispering to myself*except bottle no dey near
roymary:

Yes, that woman comes home late on a daily basis.
get the real gist why she is always coming home l;ate
where is she working?
is the husband a stay-at -home daddy
so many things can stir up uneccessary emotions
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrObontami(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2016
moonraker:
Hmmmmm, So this week alone, i have seen two topics on this issue of Narialand so

when i heard of this case frm my pumpkin, i was like not again.

anyhoo, the long and short of the matter issssssssss The wife came home late and the husband got

angry and beat the living hell outta the woman. the reasons arent clear on y the husband was angry

or why he did that seriously, IS THAT REALLY A REASON TO BEAT A WOMAN, REALLY shocked shocked shocked

Narialanders, another case for u to judge, what is ur take

My guy you must be very stupid to bring this Kind of dumb thread here angry

What rubbish ??
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2016
moonraker:
Hmmmmm, So this week alone, i have seen two topics on this issue of Narialand so

when i heard of this case frm my pumpkin, i was like not again.

anyhoo, the long and short of the matter issssssssss The wife came home late and the husband got

angry and beat the living hell outta the woman. the reasons arent clear on y the husband was angry

or why he did that seriously, IS THAT REALLY A REASON TO BEAT A WOMAN, REALLY shocked shocked shocked

Narialanders, another case for u to judge, what is ur take
I hate men that beat their wives sha... I could beat the she shii outta him IF I see him do it in public, it's irritating to me.

Go fight ya fellow man and see gbanshing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? / Before I Run Mad Please Advice Me / Could She Be Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.