Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79358 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

A GUY CAN SLEEP WITH YOU WITHOUT PLANNING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

You will just be Hot-FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS....

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

IT IS EASIER TO SAY NO WHEN IT HAS NOT STARTED.... be wise, be warned.
bye

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by mechanics(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
For him to tell you a lady is coming to his place means that he want you to know his ways of life before agreeing to date him.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by GindoX(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2020
OP I can't find your profile picture grin... Your love matter get issue seriously... I fit lecture you sha ooo, with small charges. Na money I mean, no push another thing to me. grin grin grin.. this one you are falling in love anyhow so..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by bejeria101(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2020
At your age you are confused? Waste of confusion.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by luxx24: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Oil dey ur head
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

bye
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by SILVERLINES: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?
you will have nothing to loose if eventually the guy fucck you and dumb you, your pussy goes along with you dear.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Blaze232(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
want to hear it from my mouth..
Don't worry I will make it simple..

Instead of u to concentrate on ur upcoming WASSCE English exams and your upcoming ABSU POST UTME alias PUTME
....UR nyash dey scratch u for Bleep...

That thing u dey find, u go soon see am
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Kdon2: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.

She is obviously a kid.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
visiondee:
@OP, I call this Love and Hate game, it's so interesting if a guy can play it right, it gives 99% expected result.

There's nothing wrong showing interest, love and affection to a guy, but always show you are a lady that any man will be happy to end up with, sometimes, ladies enjoy players after being married and please don't pretend to please him, be your real self.

Yes it's a game, but if you show you have what other ladies don't, I mean wife material, you will enjoy him more.

Talking from experience, I seldom woo or ask a lady out its so rare. I do have lots of admirers and entanglements (lols), my wife is so beautiful but I did crazy shits with her before being married, I played some games, mostly acting like a jerk, a guy who doesn't give a damn, not ready for marriage or anything leading to it, telling about other admirers and some escapades, I showed every sign of not being serious but at the end, we got married.

Now I respect and adore my wife so much and can beat my chest I have never and won't ever cheat on her. I don't even have female friends again. Also there's something that I keep doing in my marriage, I don't keep secret from my wife, if you think you can be my admirer or showing interest in me, forget it, once I get home I will tell my wife. I'm so much different to whom I was before marriage.

I'm not telling you to act as my wife did because it might not work for you but try to know him better and don't just be a lady to pass nice times.

We men know who can be a WIFE and who can be just GIRLFRIEND with no single future. Once a guy is in love, he's forever in love. If he wants to stop those games, you will be surprised even might always be suspicious of him maybe he's pretending when the time comes.

#Experience
off point.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by professore(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?
This guy will not treat you well, avoid him immediately from now, don't let it be cold. Pray to God to give you your own husband He still does that. But if it is fornication that you like, that's your problem.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by ADDer: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.
I don't know how you ladies came up with this vow of silence to never let your feelings be known, because "all guys" prefer you keep mum about it. But that's a very erroneous belief my dear. It's nothing more than a social construct.

The reason why it may seem true is because we keep on perpetuating it despite it's downsides. Behind it is the fear of rejection, something the OP is quite conscious of.

I wonder why you ladies didn't agree to forfeit your aspirations for the position of a housewife. Afterall, wasn't it what ladies were supposed to do many years ago? I wonder why you finally decided to think with your brains, rather than let society dictate for you?

The lesson here is THINGS CHANGE. Society can never fully define who we are, or how we should act. No sensible man who knows his worth would suffer to gain the affection of a woman unless he deems her special, and trust me, that's usually after he's been with many other women. You must be very special indeed. The fact that you ladies enjoy being chased doesn't make you any more special than men. It's just society's(and to a degree, Nature) game, that's all. With that being said, dude is just playing her and she's already falling for him. My advice is that she should snap out of it. Hopefully someone more deserving shows up.

*PS* - I find it a bit mind boggling how after the whole "forming" when a man is trying to get your attention, y'all usually turn out being the ones most invested in the relationship,and most vulnerable. So i always ask myself, why the forming in the first place? Man, whatever grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Mrlouis: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jobless OP, Very jobless commentators

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abbiboy: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

That narrative that dey value girls they have suffered for doesn't hold water.No try that style with me.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by bitingcool: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP I like d guy strategy. He don dey turn your mind like fufu inside pot, na u go surrender d cookie jar yourself, after he will scatter your brain when he pound you rough like pounded yam and u become a dickmatized side chick. Continue u hear grin wawu

Lol@ dickmatized side chick. Hahahah �
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by tightpussy156: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
The way you talk @op you look like a cheap slut who has slept with countless guys.ok you are in love with him because he is handsome an admirable.you are in lust not love.you are the type of girl guy use handsome to confuse you an Bleep the living hell out of your wet wide pussy from ur post.just like the way some girls run after a man immediately you splash money on their face even if na borrow.just like the way my cousin girlfriend started misbehaving because a man don splash money for her face to confuse her.it is only a foolish girl that leave a guy who she is fond of an run after the one that just splash money on her face.At the end you will be waste,dirt,trash to him because u are worthless an cheap.All men's food.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Grateful02(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
OP Greater percentage of we guys know that if you go on, IT WILL END IN TEARS
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Grateful02(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far... First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.

Some has EYES but can't see" you're even lucky he said "Friend" don't worry next time it will be "COUSIN" OR "SISTER". just be dulling moments till you see am for eyes. By the way I don't mean to upset you,i would like to know you
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Grateful02(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
"
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Ndumyke(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

bye

Nke a bu iziokwu
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by yunglegend99(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Op, you are a Simp

Redpill girls would not even ask this kind of questions
Girls too follow for redpill?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by fof1: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

MY FRIEND, HE IS TESTING YOU,PLS.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by rayshee2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
J111333:
Don't be cheap slut to a man but at the same time, don't make it difficult for the man who truly loves you. I say this because no matter the love or likeness I have for a lady, I won't hesitate to throw it in a thrash the moment she makes it difficult for me.

Try to balance things but as for the dude in question, he is a wannabe player so don't settle for such a fellow at least for now. Let him grow up first and if he still loves you, you may consider him then.

My kinda guy grin
J111333:
Don't be cheap slut to a man but at the same time, don't make it difficult for the man who truly loves you. I say this because no matter the love or likeness I have for a lady, I won't hesitate to throw it in a thrash the moment she makes it difficult for me.

Try to balance things but as for the dude in question, he is a wannabe player so don't settle for such a fellow at least for now. Let him grow up first and if he still loves you, you may consider him then.

My kinda guy �

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by carlos1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:

Speak for yourself. I repeat, speak for yourself
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Friendlyjoe: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
yunglegend99:
Girls too follow for redpill?

Ehen na. Girls lives matters
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Elitecool: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vikalinda:

Which one is predestined man, no one is predestined for anyone stop applying unscriptural teaching to another person.
It can only not exist owing to the faith you carry which is supposed not to be in proximity with mine.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by stormborn28(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

to be sincere I pity you... Really pity you... The writing is on the wall like that of Nebuchadnezzar... No need for interpretation... To burst your bubble... That guy has plenty girls at his disposal. He picks any and fvck and discharge same is coming for you... Ubunja said it all... Girls always going for the bad guys... The first time I tried understanding girls was when I was in secondary school... I very tough task for me then because of the funny behaviour I noticed then. But here I am with Ubunja's Miseducation that demystify all shades... Nonsense everywhere

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by stormborn28(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.
no one will ever agree he or she is cheap but their actions speak for them
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by DedeNkem: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Dorcas23:

You should have thanked your luck as soon as he told you a girl was visiting to spend the night with him, because he's a jerk! He lied to get into your pants when he said he loved you! Stay away from that id*iot!

I can't believe you're worried that he hasn't contacted you after he slept with another woman! Do you know the meaning of cheating? What are you thinking? Are you desperate?

This guy is not your guy and obviously he's wrong for you! He has zero respect for you. Anyway, I'm glad you haven't had sex with him yet.

Be happy and move on. Cease all communications with him. There are many good men out there who will respect and cherish you. Don't ever be desperate and cheapen yourself!
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Skepticus: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Dorcas23:

And e go get one good guy who sincerely loves you and begging for your attention while you snub him.

Well, you are no different from typical ladies who are attracted to bad boys who treat them like crap. Men, learn from this.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Skepticus: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2020
stormborn28:
to be sincere I pity you... Really pity you... The writing is on the wall like that of Nebuchadnezzar... No need for interpretation... To burst your bubble... That guy has plenty girls at his disposal. He picks any and fvck and discharge same is coming for you... Ubunja said it all... Girls always going for the bad guys... The first time I tried understanding girls was when I was in secondary school... I very tough task for me then because of the funny behaviour I noticed then. But here I am with Ubunja's Miseducation that demystify all shades... Nonsense everywhere

Why una dey cast OT like dis? Make the bad boy flex the abundant pûssies way im style don earn am.

Guys dey always worry about ladies and advice them against other men. Despite that, the ladies still treat them like trash. If you carry this your "good boy" mind advise this lady in person, she'll listen to you but will snub if you ask her out. Last last, she go carry her love go give another bad boy.

I'm sure this girl has good guys that really love her but typical of women's stupidity, they'll always go for the bad boys that treat them like rubbish.

Trust me, no matter how you advise girls, they'll never go for those that love them. Only guys who treat them like rubbish. Even, when they do, they only accept them for marriage to pay all her bills.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.