Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79387 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Skepticus: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2020
ADDer:
I don't know how you ladies came up with this vow of silence to never let your feelings be known, because "all guys" prefer you keep mum about it. But that's a very erroneous belief my dear. It's nothing more than a social construct.

The reason why it may seem true is because we keep on perpetuating it despite it's downsides. Behind it is the fear of rejection, something the OP is quite conscious of.

I wonder why you ladies didn't agree to forfeit your aspirations for the position of a housewife. Afterall, wasn't it what ladies were supposed to do many years ago? I wonder why you finally decided to think with your brains, rather than let society dictate for you?

The lesson here is THINGS CHANGE. Society can never fully define who we are, or how we should act. No sensible man who knows his worth would suffer to gain the affection of a woman unless he deems her special, and trust me, that's usually after he's been with many other women. You must be very special indeed. The fact that you ladies enjoy being chased doesn't make you any more special than men. It's just society's(and to a degree, Nature) game, that's all. With that being said, dude is just playing her and she's already falling for him. My advice is that she should snap out of it. Hopefully someone more deserving shows up.

*PS* - I find it a bit mind boggling how after the whole "forming" when a man is trying to get your attention, y'all usually turn out being the ones most invested in the relationship,and most vulnerable. So i always ask myself, why the forming in the first place? Man, whatever grin

The code of silence is always a game women play to get an upper hand in the terrain of dating and sex. A lot of guys still don't get this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by stormborn28(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Skepticus:

Why una dey cast OT like dis? Make the bad boy flex the abundant pûssies way im style don earn am.

Guys dey always worry about ladies and advice them against other men. Despite that, the ladies still treat them like trash. If you carry this your "good boy" mind advise this lady in person, she'll listen to you but will snub if you ask her out. Last last, she go carry her love go give another bad boy.

I'm sure this girl has good guys that really love her but typical of women's stupidity, they'll always go for the bad boys that treat them like rubbish.

Trust me, no matter how you advise girls, they'll never go for those that love them. Only guys who treat them like rubbish. Even, when they do, they only accept them for marriage to pay all her bills.
thsnk you my brother. I don't want to say it is "unfortunate" I got that Ubunja's Miseducation late when I have become a full grown adult.. That secondary age would have been better. But not with standing I'm pleased I have it to educate my sons and those around me... You don't waste precious time and resources on these girls. Not deserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Beirut01: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2020
candlestick:
where is that damn nigarrrrrrrr boy from benin? It's been long i heard from him.

Reality don hit him after chika broke his heart. Now he is broke and angry
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Certifiedlegend(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Maybe he doesn't really feel you like that. Just lower your expectations love. Anyway I think you are really cute DM
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by EricZeal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
She go ignore this advice grin grin grin
Ugaboy:
My guy go just browse your puna with airtel 4G network N leave to connect with his taste.
you are obsessed, with your story, there is nothing special about the guy, he just believe he can have u anytime
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by BlackMan6969(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ur not in love, ur only lusting after him. A nigga just told u another bitch is in his house & his definitly goin 2 Bleep her & ur ok with it. How naive. If he was bold enough 2 tell u that, then he ain't got no respect 4 u. That nigga will b fucking other bitces even in marriage, that's if ur dumb enough 2 marry such a nigga. Ur duty as a woman is 2 kee ur self pure. God will bring d right man ur way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.