Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79382 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by prezeus(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
I've read every comment so far.

First of all I'm not cheap. All this while he has been the one telling me he loves me. I've never said I love you too in response. I've not even made any straight declaration of love. Like I said I've taken things slow. I've never even put myself in a position where he would have the opportunity to touch me.

He is my friend and he invited me to his place. Declining would have been impolite so I agreed. He said he wasn't expecting the female friend to visit and that he stylishly tried to discharge her but she didn't want to leave and he apologized to me.

Some people are saying I should use my brain. How am I not using my brain? I haven't made any decision I regret yet.
"Yet" that means you will make the mistake in future grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.
Lol see who is talking? are you still a virgin? you are dodging my question..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Olude193: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:
He's obviously a player but painful thing no matter the advice you get from here you will still press on.

Like saying goes "they always love the bad boys"

So because he is a player he doesn't have human feelings ba

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
why are you bothered

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Yxxx: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Why are you sad? Are you paying his rent?
Be a redpilled girl. Simp girls everywhere.
This is my nairaland comment.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Babe forget that dude. Except you just want to connect to his WiFi,browse and move on. He's your neighbor. He knows are dying to be with him. He wants to Bleep your out if that neighborhood and then bring his main babe. If you still want to live in that place, don't sleep with him. You guys won't stop fucking cos it convenient and he won't stop bringing other women.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by krushdripper(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
And the guy that disvirgined her, is he now her fianceé?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Olude193:

So because he is a player he doesn't have human feelings ba

He just wants to have sex, those time he isn't calling her are periods he is spending with another lady.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
why are you bothered
You ought to be a virgin since you want a male virgin? if you are really a virgin I can link you up to a friend of mine who's a millionaire..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Georgekyrian(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

my sister If you do me hard to get for 2years, if I finally catch. the way I go fvck you and troway you go mad you. hard to get don't work for real niggas Nne (come be this one every guy dey street dey find money), walahi hard to get don't work for most niggas I know now. if you like a guy today fire him Puna at the right time (it can even be the first day you guys met) if you ever love him and feel he love you. if he go stay he will stay, if he go leave he will too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Regex: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
see, man to man, you know how wooing works, right? It is an investment of "Time". "Time" here is not just a singular thing alone. "Time" here means:
✓ actual hours or moments of time you spent relating and communicating +
✓ the mental resources +
✓ attention devoted +
✓ the energy spent +
✓ physical resources deployed: money spent, materials etc

Now let me tell you, for a casual friendship, you don't devote much "time". Hello , hi once in a while. Negligible thing. No mutual attraction, so you guys don't get close. But for a case like OP, where there is mutual attraction, no guy ever gets to the point where you and a girl are all mentally warped together and involved together communicating back and forth on a daily, if there's no investment of "time", unless the girl na hoelosho or the slutty nympho type. The guy invested his time, she invested hers too. It got to a point to they were mutually involved and then he breaks the ice that he "loves" her. She shoves it aside, goes cold on that issue, doesn't reciprocate, even when she knew she felt the same way, claiming she wanna study him more, yen yen yen, lame excuses. If you wanna study someone more then you give them gap, so they don't catch on too soon. So the guy feels, oh maybe she ain't feeling me like I'm feeling her, not because she didn't say I love you too immediately. But because she ghosted him regarding that matter. She could have said later that, ABC about that I love you, it's not like I don't love you, I really like you but I need to be sure your love and intentions are real and you're not trying to just get laid, because I really lokw you so much and if you play me, it will break my heart. A honest discussion like that would have been ok and the ball will be in the guy's court to prove to her his intentions are good and he wants to be in the game for as long as possible. Because let's face the fact, not every girl you date is gonna lead to marriage, you never know for certain, we just go in blind and hope for the best, sometimes the vibes fade after a short time and nothing you can do about it but to let go, and sometimes the vibes grow more and more and you bond to the next level. That's the truth. If you know you can't handle this simple reality, then best to avoid dating completely and just find a guy and move straight to altar the next day. Anyways, she cuts him off as per the dating matter, because when a man starts declaring ILY, that's what he wants. ILY = let's date. Sex might or might not be involved. It's left for her if she wanna take it to that level. No be by force or rape. People can date months or years without sex na. I once dated a girl, she said no sex. No wahala na. After 5 days, na she carry am come give me chop herself. I have dated a girl that said no sex, that she dey follow the dating3 Months No Sex Rule, after 1 month na she drop the cookie jar herself. And I have dated girls that didn't say no sex but it was a no sex relationship. So it's a choice. The power to choose is there. Not every dating has sex involved. So saying that she cut him off on that matter because she doesn't wanna have sex na wash. She has seen fine boy she wanna keep on the side while she explores and sees whether there's more out there. So she just wanna be wasting his "time" while the guy keeps investing to maintain or grow their level of involvement. She's playing mind games with him. Messing with his feelings. But the guy being a woke guy has already decoded the mind games and has brushed it off. So he ain't bothered, he doesn't wanna invest himself in a failed venture. So he is switching on and off, hopefully whatever involvement they had can fizzle out and everybody find their way back to normal hello hi once in a while friend zone level. That's why he invited her, then stood her up AND DELIBERATELY told her another girl was sleeping over his place. I mean c'mon he didn't have to tell her that info na on a normal level. But he did it to let her know he ain't got time for her rubbish mind games. Shey she wanna study him more, he has given her INFO to do research on. Now she dey cry come Nairaland looking for answer for project, so she can graduate from University. Ok na. Make she dey find wetin no loss. The guy has shown her his feeling is not her toy to be playing with. Let her go to Yaba market and buy toy.

So no be only me see this thing.

When it comes to ghosting, girls can ghost no problem, but when a guy ghost, all hell lets loose. Nansense and studies!

13 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Regex: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
paulolee:
guy man gat stay sharp n naija girls go always fall, u attracted to him bcoz of him looks and appearance without talking the main reason which is that he is rich..
dnt worri, jus go ahead and give him a trial, experience still remains the best teacher, my papa say "its better to leave a small kid to put hand inside fire than to tell him not to because the fire would tell the kid in the best way and besides if you kip stopping d kid, he would still be ignoran of why d dad is avoiding him in touching the magical piece of nature...
so go ahead with ur said gee, when next him call u, jus blow bike go and off ur phone till u get there so anoda bea no go stop ur shine and before i forget pls dnt put on panties and go with a skirt or a short gown....real gees dnt like being streesed...

Put your phone off got me grin grin
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Georgekyrian:

my sister If you do me hard to get for 2years, if I finally catch. the way I go fvck you and troway you go mad you. hard to get don't work for real niggas Nne (come be this one every guy dey street dey find money), walahi hard to get don't work for most niggas I know now. if you like a guy today fire him Puna at the right time (it can even be the first day you guys met) if you ever love him and feel he love you. if he go stay he will stay, if he go leave he will too
save this advise for the gullible one's
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
You ought to be a virgin since you want a male virgin? if you are really a virgin I can link you up to a friend of mine who's a millionaire..
millionaire in dollars or pounds?you are funny,have you thought of the fact that I could be a millionaire myself?

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Barzinime(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omo wetin i no go read for Nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Friendlyjoe:
Op, you are a Simp

Redpills girls would not even ask this kind of questions

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
millionaire in dollars or pounds?you are funny,have you thought of the fact that I could be a millionaire myself?
This is your chance, btw you haven't told me if you are a virgin or not, I want you to be honest.

and to your question, the guy I'm telling you about is a multi-millionaire, he earns more than $50k in a month but lives a low key life, well you might be a millionaire or not but you can't compare his fat account with yours
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
This is your chance, btw you haven't told me if you are a virgin or not, I want you to be honest.

and to your question, the guy I'm telling you about is a multi-millionaire, he earns more than $50k in a month but lives a low key life, well you might be a millionaire or not but you can't compare his fat account with yours
same way he can't compare his own with my father's, I'm not hungry and money isn't what I look out for in a man,when and if I decided to be with a man,i will stay with him against all odds provided he's got that rare qualities I cherish so much in a man.God will bless him through me,because I'm a blessed child of God.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
same way he can't compare his own with my father's, I'm not hungry and money isn't what I look out for in a man,when and if I decided to be with a man,i will stay with him against all odds provided he's got that rare qualities I cherish so much in a man.God will bless him through me,because I'm a blessed child of God.
Lol Zzor just tell me you don't like a wealthy dude? are you saying this because this is a public forum? no need pretending, maybe you haven't met a man that's wealthy and can make you wet down south instantly..

do you know 80% of girls will kill to have a wealthy handsome guy especially Nigerian girls?
you better think twice girl.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol Zzor just tell me you don't like a wealthy dude? are you saying this because this is a public forum? no need pretending, maybe you haven't met a man that's wealthy and can make you wet down south instantly..

do you know 80% of girls will kill to have a wealthy handsome guy especially Nigerian girls?
you better think twice girl.
you didn't get it when I said a man's money doesn't trip me,i will never reason a wayward and very wealthy handsome man We all have that thing we look out for in a partner

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
you didn't get it when I said a man's money doesn't trip me,i will never reason a wayward and very wealthy handsome man We all have that thing we look out for in a partner
98% Of Ladies Would Prefer A Wealthy Handsome Man, Especially, Nigerian Ladies. Nigerian Ladies Suddenly Bcoms Nice 2 U Even When Dey Never Intend To Be So, Once Dey Know D Man Is Wealthy. U Know Nigerian Ladies Pretend Alot.

7 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by rockyh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
DHaran:

Bless u
he even respected her by telling her about the lady sleeping over
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by DHaran: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
rockyh:
he even respected her by telling her about the lady sleeping over
Yes.. at least he was honest enough.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
And where did I say he's wayward? well I will give you time to think about it, and btw you still haven't answered my question?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Truvel:
98% Of Ladies Would Prefer A Wealthy Handsome Man, Especially, Nigerian Ladies. Nigerian Ladies Suddenly Bcoms Nice 2 U Even When Dey Never Intend To Be So, Once Dey Know D Man Is Wealthy. U Know Nigerian Ladies Pretend Alot.
Exactly! but I don't completely believe her.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Exactly! but I don't completely believe her.
Ladies Are Like Dat Most Times Their Yes Mean No & Their No Means Yes.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
God bless you lala
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by hstar: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
ah shocked
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by abdullahi45: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.

Should we tell her? grin
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Akpacha(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
He is ur kind of guys, but u are far from kind of girls he wanted, respect urself and stop that feeling before it ends in tears!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by intruder15(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing, they value ladies they suffered to have, thats how they are weird ,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

I don't know about other guys. But what I just highlighted is not applicable to me. Nigeria is stressful enough to add a lady that will be stressing me with mind games.

I will walk away. Not because I don't care. But I don't just have the energy for mind games. Love should be mutual and not a game. Nigerian stress is enough already.

12 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Dalby(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

Make una two dey fool una selves. Dey play psychology games...
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
God bless you lala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.