Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (79388 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Shinny1: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmm...is God trying to save you from heart break oo...so that tomorrow you won't be here creating new Monika to post and start asking for advice better stay away from that guy..and you shouldn't feel bad for any reason cos before your infatuation started he has some girls he role with don't go and join the set oo

Biko calm down cos when something that is yours comes you won't struggle to have it...it comes easy and natural....

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2020
You see me, I am quick to detect manipulative pricks and delete them. My sister if you have sense you will dodge this stone that is headed straight to your eyes else it will end in premium tears .
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by blackboy(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Spot on. You too get sense.
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

A GUY CAN SLEEP WITH YOU WITHOUT PLANNING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

You will just be Hot-FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS....

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

IT IS EASIER TO SAY NO WHEN IT HAS NOT STARTED.... be wise, be warned.
bye
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2020
He doesn't love u!..
Please let the feelings die.... Just go ahead with ur life.
Don't worry, someone better will come ur way
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Dalby:

That is not obvious, it is a possibility. It could be that he is trying to gauge what effects that would have on her. Trying to stir up the pot. She likes him and has been pretending she doesn't

Then he is childish. You don't test people, what if the person you are testing is also doing the same.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by bluefilm: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

The guy is already playing you and you can't even see it.

I guess that's because both of you are still kids, playing each other and trying to see who outplays each other.

No girl came to visit him. He just wants to make you jealous with that nonsense excuse. Obviously, he got you on that.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by shawnfamous(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Xpress24:
grin nawa o for nairaland guys
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by candlestick: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2020
where is that damn nigarrrrrrrr boy from benin? It's been long i heard from him.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Afey(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

The problem is that whenever I try to become vulnerable with him like texting him early in the morning to ask how his night was, he will ignore my texts for days and then call me out of the blue as if nothing happened. But other times he will call me multiple times and talk on the phone like we were dating.

Yesterday after ignoring my texts for over 24hrs he called me and said I should come over to his place. I've never been to his place before. I was already on my way when he called me to tell me that a lady visited him and she is spending the night at his place. He apologized and told me not to be offended. I acted all cool and told him some other time. He hasn't texted or called me since. I'm confused. I know we aren't dating but why would he even tell me this?

That guy is a big time player. He is using the art of seduction on you. Be careful before it will end in tears.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by cray91(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Don't mind the girl. when you see girls telling you a guy is intelligent, dress nice and cool all na wash. there's something she's not telling us cuz me know naija girls don't fall in love. that guy must get money sha. na money dey attract our girls as sugar dey attracts ants. no doubt about this.
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by dalass(f): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:
There is this guy I just recently started talking to. He's very good looking and intelligent and dresses well. He is my type and we have so many interests in common. I'm already falling in love with him but I haven't told him. I'm still trying to take it slow. I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. He told me he is in love with me and I was so excited to hear it but I hid my excitement because I'm still confused about his intentions.

He's playing mind games with you..... If a guy get mind to tell me a girl is sleeping over at his place that I should not bother to come, believe me, that love I have for him instantly becomes past tense! undecided.

And obviously he's a player.... My dear, wake up! He thinks he's God's gift to womanhood and a bloody womanizer. Don't give him the satisfaction of adding you to his string of girls
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by freesoul12: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2020
I have not had sex with him yet but I want to. I can see you are not cheap. Anu e shemi
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Offpoint: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

You're 23 years old, you're old enough to know your left from your right.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

My sister, please run very far away from this guy. He is a classic narcissist. Such guys have no respect for women. I've colleagues and former classmates just like this. Please, please, please RUN! Or else he'll ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by simpleseyi: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2020
blackpanthar:

missimelda01 pls help...

Dear sister, UNTIL YOU DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP.... do no go to his place alone... else you will enter an ENTANGLEMENT.

You have made yourself cheap by being available for him and falling for the things he does.... BUILD YOUR WALLS WELL O... because definitely he will sleep with the girl who visited him... and you will go another day and enter SET.

A GUY CAN SLEEP WITH YOU WITHOUT PLANNING TO DATE OR MARRY YOU.

You will just be Hot-FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS....

If the girls he has slept with are not CLEAN health-wise OR spiritually... then you will also be INFECTED.

Sister, if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage... then have enough DIGNITY to wait for him to propose and inform your parents and friends and start planning your life together without SEX.

Else, you will fall for the NEXT guy after him and soon you will hate yourself and hate men.

IT IS EASIER TO SAY NO WHEN IT HAS NOT STARTED.... be wise, be warned.
bye

What is the meaning of all these things you typed up there? Why are you snitching on your fellow guy. A real Niggaarr doesn't do this.

Now, if you yell the girls all our tricks of getting into their pants, how will guys be getting ladies to fucck and dump?

We the members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) are disappointed in you.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by fabienjoe: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.

Advice from a sane mind...Trouble is, many women in her situation are far from sane...She would go to the guy...give away her vulnerability...gets shagged again and again and gets dumped for the next victim..ouch! Calls the guy a devil but secretly wishes he would take her back...He may not...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2020
This contri people cannot mind their business again o. I subscribed glo for browsing and mtn is sending SMS that my subscription have expired. Wetin consign them
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by JBoss25(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2020
DHaran:
U sound sincere. I saw two thing in your writeup he does not reply your text maybe he his shy...he told u he loved u but you didnt tell him u love him too...take him serious as he does to you but dont give him sex never!!...but if u feel comfortable giving him give him.
na he's not shy the reason he delayed in replying is because he didn't want to be perceived as needy, that's a player's strategy to get puna
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2020
jnrcess:
You're already falling in love with him? It's obvious that you don't know what love is or you might just be too blind to see you are walking into a trap. Well good luck.

isn't love a trap?
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by rummmy: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

i smell plenty lies.... But kontinue
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Dabliss02(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
You don't know nothing
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by KelB(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist,dont fall for such simple trick to get you jealous,hes a player.Never show a guy you like him no matter how deep you have fallen,he will never respect you if you do that,he may accept you if you make any move but will never value you,you will become his sex thing,they value ladies they suffered to have,thats how they are weird,dont follow any advise coming from a guy here,they just want you to fall cheap for their fellow.I repeat,never ever make or show him signs that you have fallen in love with him,if he comes fine, but if he doesn't,my dear bury that feelings quickly and get busy.
Bury that feelings quickly and get busy... I felt dah shiii
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Pinkie2018(f): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Pls dear for his cuteness or the lust. Forget him entirely. He wants to keep you as spare part. Focus on yourself and the one that will truely love you will come along
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by JustforMen: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
see, man to man, you know how wooing works, right? It is an investment of "Time". "Time" here is not just a singular thing alone. "Time" here means:
✓ actual hours or moments of time you spent relating and communicating +
✓ the mental resources +
✓ attention devoted +
✓ the energy spent +
✓ physical resources deployed: money spent, materials etc

Now let me tell you, for a casual friendship, you don't devote much "time". Hello , hi once in a while. Negligible thing. No mutual attraction, so you guys don't get close. But for a case like OP, where there is mutual attraction, no guy ever gets to the point where you and a girl are all mentally warped together and involved together communicating back and forth on a daily, if there's no investment of "time", unless the girl na hoelosho or the slutty nympho type. The guy invested his time, she invested hers too. It got to a point to they were mutually involved and then he breaks the ice that he "loves" her. She shoves it aside, goes cold on that issue, doesn't reciprocate, even when she knew she felt the same way, claiming she wanna study him more, yen yen yen, lame excuses. If you wanna study someone more then you give them gap, so they don't catch on too soon. So the guy feels, oh maybe she ain't feeling me like I'm feeling her, not because she didn't say I love you too immediately. But because she ghosted him regarding that matter. She could have said later that, ABC about that I love you, it's not like I don't love you, I really like you but I need to be sure your love and intentions are real and you're not trying to just get laid, because I really like you so much and if you play me, it will break my heart. A honest discussion like that would have been ok and the ball will be in the guy's court to prove to her his intentions are good and he wants to be in the game for as long as possible. Because let's face the fact, not every girl you date is gonna lead to marriage, you never know for certain, we just go in blind and hope for the best, sometimes the vibes fade after a short time and nothing you can do about it but to let go, and sometimes the vibes grow more and more and you bond to the next level. That's the truth. If you know you can't handle this simple reality, then best to avoid dating completely and just find a guy and move straight to altar the next day. Anyways, she cuts him off as per the dating matter, because when a man starts declaring ILY, that's what he wants. ILY = let's date. Sex might or might not be involved. It's left for her if she wanna take it to that level. No be by force or rape. People can date months or years without sex na. I once dated a girl, she said no sex. No wahala na. After 5 days, na she carry am come give me chop herself. I have dated a girl that said no sex, that she dey follow the dating 3 Months No Sex Rule, after 1 month na she drop the cookie jar herself. And I have dated girls that didn't say no sex but it was a no sex relationship. So it's a choice. The power to choose is there. Not every dating has sex involved. So saying that she cut him off on that matter because she doesn't wanna have sex na wash. She has seen fine boy she wanna keep on the side while she explores and sees whether there's more out there. So she just wanna be wasting his "time" while the guy keeps investing to maintain or grow their level of involvement. She's playing mind games with him. Messing with his feelings. But the guy being a woke guy has already decoded the mind games and has brushed it off. So he ain't bothered, he doesn't wanna invest himself in a failed venture. So he is switching on and off, hopefully whatever involvement they had can fizzle out and everybody find their way back to normal hello hi once in a while friend zone level. That's why he invited her, then stood her up AND DELIBERATELY told her another girl was sleeping over his place. I mean c'mon he didn't have to tell her that info na on a normal level. But he did it to let her know he ain't got time for her rubbish mind games. Shey she wanna study him more, he has given her INFO to do research on. Now she dey cry come Nairaland looking for answer for project, so she can graduate from University. Ok na. Make she dey find wetin no loss. The guy has shown her his feeling is not her toy to be playing with. Let her go to Yaba market and buy toy.

Time for guys is equivalent to Pussy for gals... If you let a girl waste your time or you waste your time on a girl, it is the equivalent of rape for you!
Controversial but definitely true...
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Pinkie2018(f): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Please dear for his cuteness or the lust. Forget him entirely. He wants to keep you as spare part. Focus on yourself and the one that will truely love you will come along
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by guente02(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Don't save her, She don't want to be saved.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Dorcas23:

What he did is very disrespectful.

He doesn't respect you.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by Modarun(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Leemi advice you as I would a sister. My dear he is setting you up to be a sex mate. Now thats not really a bad thing, if all you want is to shagged, problem starts when you start catching feelings or think you can change him lmao, cos we know women sabi think in the rubish, believing they can change a man grin. Just have it at the back of your mind, a man that likes and values you will never do that to you. Forget talk. A man that respects you wont tell you of another girl coming to have sex in his house, he will just tell you his cousin or some relative came or even he has to step out and won't be available anymore. That guy is trying to get you comfortable withbthe idea of sharing him with other women. I know I broke the bro code, but cos (i like ladies who are true to their feelings), you didnt hide your feelings, we let this one slide. It is what it is.
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by ruffkenny: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Please get your self worth back,this guy doesn't even care about your feelings,how can he tell you that a girl came to visit him?hmmm be wise,he keep Ignoring your text and writes u when he feels,calls u when he feels and as a readily available girl,u are always down for him..please don't even meet him at all,don't have sex with him except u wanna get played..This is just a playboy or fuckboy..
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by donMIG(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2020
That b some play boy ... It will end in tears... But still gamble c... If u cry u learn u lesson
Re: A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. by martswaelee(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Op , im a guy I'll tell you that most of us just want to have some fun with girls, doesn't make us bad its just life.
And it seems you also want to have some fun with him if yes then go for it.

But don't deceive yourself that it'll lead to a serious relationship cause it won't

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.