Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Will You Consider This Immature? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Consider This Immature? (567 Views)

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Consider This Immature? by antysocial: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing to see here
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by SirMichael1: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you want my advice, remove the word simp from your post, I'm beginning to get disgusted by that word.

1 Like

Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by antysocial: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
antysocial:
My babe and I have been cool for some times until about a month ago when I saw her walking with a guy at night while she told me she was home. We fought because of that but we are cool now, I don't think she is cheating yet but looks like she's in the process of talking to a new guy and all that

Recently too, she's been about this no sex stuff all of a sudden. No reasonable argument to back her claim for no sex but I also understand we all can be like that sometimes

I don't wanna be a mugu by over or under reacting and all because I'm thinking of telling her no money for now just like her no sex for now. That's like my power, I know she'll soon come asking 4 money for cream and those girly stuffs

Well I don't want to act immature or make the relationship look transactional since we have been together for a year now.

What do you guys think?
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by antysocial: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
If you want my advice, remove the word simp from your post, I'm beginning to get disgusted by that word.

I've removed it, oya drop your advice
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by paulolee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
guy jus drop the bea abeg....this days girls hardly tell you de want breakup to avoid dt emotional game....they jus find thier new gee and move on and let you decode that ur time is up..
jus talk to her and if she isn't flowing with you, you bounce out..
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by GerraMeh74(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Are you a sex addict
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by lanzini309: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
I think that's a good idea no sex no money try and see her reaction.
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by donbachi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
She's already cheating on u bigtime
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by IchbinAB: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bros the major problem you have is indecision and not the girl. First and foremost she lied to that she was at home but you saw with a man and she has started putting some funny characters. Is it when she dumps you that you will understand her moves? Guy dump her before she does that to you. She doesn't worth the stress.
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by antysocial: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks guys, Just saw her with d guy tonight again and shes claiming the guy is her friend. I'm dumping for already, will just stop replying messages and all and that's it. I'm cutting all ties
Re: Will You Consider This Immature? by cooooooks(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you are in a relationship were sex and money are traded, my friend you are in a business transaction.

Change the dynamics of the relationship to one of equality, growth and mutual respect.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Divorcee-how Do I Know Its Not Only Lust & Seduction? / Feminism Should Not Exist In Nigeria. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.