Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15444 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by zuluman(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2007
@ Joey82

If you call a person ugly, you are actually dissing God, because God said he created we human beings in the likeness of His image. So if you see the likeness of God's image and brand the person as ugly, that means you are indirectly branding God as ugly!

If you don't love her, God would provide a man that would love her.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Deola9848(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2007
how did u get here in the first place?

please free the babe, she probably has someone waiting to make her happy, if you wont give her love, let someone else do.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2007
Off all the threads i've come across here; this one is the best. I'm rating it 10 Mics. Trust me it don't get better.

@ poster

Don't worry. You'll never know the value of this lady until much later. By then it'd be too late. "got till it's gone" you've heard the song right? it just came to mind. You want a pretty lady right? not many come with selfless love. They are much too in-love with themselves to truly love another being. Trust me, I've been there. Theres nothing as big as the beautiful females' ego.

Eya this is how i feel when i met ugly guys   , abeg tell her you ain't intrested jare and let her go.

Ugly people and i don't met at all!!!!!!!!!kaiiiiiii  

Ugly people are big turn off    both males and females.

wait let me guess and you are beauty in the eyes of all beholders i seriously doubt that, worse still from that post, you sound mean (I refuse to use the word ugly) and vain to me. and i'm sure anyone reading will agree it came from inside you, now you've got me wondering just how not beautiful you are on the inside.

VAIN B****H lipsrsealed
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Godwin1(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2007
i am sorry cant help but laugh loud after reading just the topic and even the comment from you guys are no different .even the commentator before say my guy you funny ,bros really you funny, lol  grin

anyway there is advantage with ugly chick or friend.bros if you travel come south east london and you tell this your gfriend make she wait for you ,bros believe me now ask you leave ,you go meet her ,ugly chick are the most honest and they are lovely too.they do everything to make you happy ,so please bros it is fair ,if you pay her back in a fair way.kindly learn to love her cos love grows.

beauty,kids,or ugly even love can not make a relationship last or happier.

abi you be God,

there is so many way you can help her look beautiful,one by taking step to change with you dont like about her.if it is her hair,take her to the saloon,if it is the dress,take her when going for shopping,buy her the cloths you like,if it is her teeth, dentis dey there, if it is her face ,there is alot of good lotion out there to make her skin shine lovely and bright,
and you will be proud of a job well done. remember a step at a time,you will not make mistake,
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ebos(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2007
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. This applies to u, if u are happy with her go for her but if u sincerely feel u cannot cope with her, then graciously let her know and be just a friend to her because it's not nice to reject completely someone who has shown kindness to u.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2007
Chineke God, Na only me read the topic?? Ehn say SO ugly, That "so" wey dey there get meaning oh!

Some ugly dey wey inner beauty fit over-shadow/disguise, But some ugly dey wey, not even plastic surgery fit solve, those kind suppose enta church go turn to reverend mother, those kind babaes if you carry dem go house, ur papa go disappoint for you, vex disown you,

I sure say this boy like the girl but na shame dey catch am?? ehn dey fear wetin ehn friends go tell am, ehn no wan fall ehn hand, (becos e no dey hard to discharge babe.)

ThoniaSlim:

the replies i see here,for God's sake i don't know why people have a stupid way of thinking angry. i would always stand with the opinion.

Thonia I dey hope say you no ugly o!, becos from wetin you write e dey obvious say even inner beauty you no get, Orda ppl opinion na stupid, but your own get sense, mumu pikin. If you no fit entertain orda people idea, do us all a favor and shut the f**k up, that idea wey u bring orda ppl don already talk am, Dumdass wench.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by acidrop(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2007
be friends with her, cos i cant tell u 2 marry ugly girl oooo
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2007
@esss
whatever your name is called,whats your problem? you know what your looking for? who to make trouble with, but i got news for you,i am the wrong person, cause i got no time to exchange words with u. so you can call me all sort of names. it makes no difference or affects me in anyway grin, i have said what i want to say.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2007
Hey thonia, I appologise , I guess i was a little rude, But I just felt that post of yours was unwarranted,

I have no intentions of picking a fight, i just think we should all be open minded, even to clowns like me grin

I appologise again sad
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mayorcity: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2007
hAAAHAAAA. that's good. Once she loves you and you love her too. So what are you waiting for?Continue with the relationship .
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ebos(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2007
Beauty is perishable if it’s not rooted in heart. Many people have told me that they find something and then lose it. They wait and they seek, and then find and lose it again. Often people take things for granted that are very near to them. That which is most dear and so close to us is easy to forget the significance of. This also has to do with our own heart. Sometimes something is so close that we tend to not give it the kind of importance that it deserves. We live in a world in which most people give the greatest importance to things that are impermanent and ultimately insignificant. Consider my words, and generally for the sake of love and kindness she has shown so far, just be friends with her and occasionally buy gifts for her in return of her kindness, not because of her facial-appearance.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by viee(f): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2007
i will give my honest opinion

if thre is no attraction, u will never appreciate her
love is a symbotic affair smiley

so if u really see her as 'so ugly' leave her
and believe me, some guy will see her as beautiful

guys are never at lose for lines to use abi?
so come up with a good line so she wnt hurt too much
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by busygirl(f): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2007
My point EXACTLY!
you're right girl
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by donan(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2007
Hey guys why will you advice this our brother to go out with the "ugly gyal" seriously there is nothing called management in love. Didn't u read his post? Haba tell him the right thing to do now.How will you feel when you wake up in the morning just to see her wowo face, coming back home after a hard day work to see that wowo face, i knw none of u will take that. this
is sumbody that he does not have any feeling for her.he must not be a charming man for him to like sumffin better.i will even suggest that he goes 4 pretty once if he is not charming.cos dats the only way he can be fair to his offspring.so my brother dont think twice abt it, dump her and pursue what ur heart likes.i mean use every means to dump her no matter what it takes, n do it quick b4 its too late.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ebos(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2007
The girl in question might not be as ugly as Obasanjo (I dey kampe). I still suggest the boy should see her as just a friend hence she is kind and besides a human being created by God.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2007
@donan

Thank God say I don se anoda person wey dey see things from my own perspective,
The repercussion of dating, marrying or even sleeping with a wowo girl can hunt you for many generaations (even those unborn) o! Abi do u want the sin of the father to be visited on the children shocked

I suggested that the next time the girl comes around him, he should just turn give her two very hot slaps and walk away, his will solve his problems once and for all,

Just imagine you sleeping next to the girl in bed and you are haveing a nightmare only to wake up and find another juju by your side, Abeg O!

Like you said, he earlier he dumps her, the better for his rep,and entire future.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by chummyis: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2007
Guy, all I have to say is that its better u find a way to let her know u are not on the same wavelength with her. Where there is no chemistry, love cant grow or thrive no matter how hard u try. There is no way u can continue trying to please her (hence pretending), one day the real way u feel about her will show. Its your decision to make and the sooner the better to reduce the hurt/pain she will go through.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dakmanzero(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2007
All the girls talking about beauty being perishable, skin deep, etc, imagine if the question had been this:

HE LOVES ME BUT HE'S SO POOR,SHORT,YOUNGER THAN ME AND IS NOT EDUCATED.

The truth is, you girls will only go out with a poor, uneducated guy if YOU are so deeply in love that it doesnt matter.

If you are not in love to that extent, you will find excuses from now till tomorrow.

Dont say I'm making a skewed comparision, because those 4 qualities, money, height,age and moneymaking prospects are the feminine equivalent of what a man will sum up in just BEAUTY alone.

Other characteristics such as personality, religion, etc are NOT purely materialistic, so they don't qualify for the above.

The guy for whom you can forgive the four deficiencies above is the equiv of the ugly girl that a guy can choose over the pretty one, regardless of the pretty ones' shortcomings.

Human beings' needs and wants are usually at odds. People go for what they want, not what they need.

He wants a chick with big boobs, a big arse, wide hips,clear skin, perfect teeth, big bright eyes, long hair, modest nose and puckered lips. Even if she turns out to be from Hell itself. Leave him and let him go hang himself.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Adetola(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ Joey82

My firend, na wa o! My own advice for you is to follow your heart, Period.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Adetola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ Joey82

My firend, na wa o! My own advice for you is to follow your heart, Period.

@dakmanzero to your question, one of the reasons must supersede the others, and that will be the only reason why she does not want him. Final
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by fesse(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
beauty is in d eyes of d beholder she has a beautiful heart and in love wit u. would u rather date a pretty girl who is rude and uncaring? don't attach so much to d looks thing but try and c beyond that jst appreciate her 4 who she is and d wondareful things she does.if only u can do this u will find a place in your heart to reciprocate that love

one thing with our Nigerian men is that they do not value what they have. they like flashsy things which is not it all. maybe she has a natural olve for you but the way you sound,is like you are the type that likes flashsy things that easily fade away. LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS, NOTHING ELSE.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dollyp1cute(f): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
angry So what the heck are you two doing together in the first place, i thought that it is beauty that attracts you first and then you discover the qualities.

You have serious issues man because this is upside down pssst.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sparkandy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
Man, I would like to know if you have ever created a human being before to say that somebody is Ugly and according to one of the posters Are You Prince Shaming? Look, what you should be looking for in a lady is MORAL STANDARD not PHYSICAL STANDARD. But if the think you have the financial strenght, power and ability, then you can go for physical standard and be ready to assume the responsibilities of mentaining that STANDARD so that she will always be beautiful for you and presentable to your friends. Also take note that most ladies with this so called PHYSICAL STANDARD, will certainly put a break between you and your family.  smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Topic:  You dont love out of pity, if she was in your shoes (and you were in her's) i dont think she'd consider you twice.  Use your inner mind, she's nice YES! but thats it, if she was pretty i doubt if she'd be that nice.

She knows she's not fine, she knows she will be defeated if she relies on her tongue. . .   The only other way to find love from a nice looking and comfortable guy is to be the perfect housewife. I'm sure she will know how to cook too, and keep a house neat and tidy. . .  but be careful. grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mamazita1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hmmmm, interesting topic, suffice to say that no one is really truly ugly these days. Beauty can be bought in the market, a little mascara, lipstick, contact lenses and the right weave on and presto you have a beautiful person in front of you! Also money makes people beautiful. If you doubt me ask Oprah Winfrey. Not-so-pretty girls are usually smarter and have better characters than Miss Worlds coz they know they have to do extra work to keep ones attention. Fine people are usually shallow, vain, selfish and stuck up. Thats not the norm but most are like that. My observation is that you are not mature enough to appreciate love when you see it. Some people search a lifetime for what you found in your 20's. I hope you will not regret your decision when you see her in 5yrs time married and looking beautiful because she met some one that love's and appreciates her, what you could not do because you were hung on the "video-girls-shaped-like-a-cocacola-bottle" syndrome. I wish you the best.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2007
MAMAZITA, you are so so right. I feel you. I hope our friend d poster has got it.

but MAMA,

the pics in ur profile is larger than life. don't u have a smaller one? cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Vicjustice: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
Everybody has his own tastes and preferences, please, don't encourage Joey82 to start or quit anything with the lady in question: he has to decide and work it out himself.
Nice Character actually looks good on ladies, but as for me, i can't marry a monkey because she has good character.
If someone is not physically attractive to you, then, don't dare to start a relationship with her because, you'll cheat on her sooner or later.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Dynast(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2007
Dont move into arelationship cos of pity
If she is not attracted 2 u simply avoid any intimacy
Had such incident once but I firmly told the girl I already has a GF in a humane way
and she still feels good 4 me and respect me cos I didnt embarras her.
Dont make d mistake cos u may end up cheating on her
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by joey22(f): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
i think you should consider her if she truely love you but all the same, i wont advice you to keep her because of pity.the fact that you say no to her doesnt mean she wont find someone that loves her for who she is
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by romeo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
what are we all talking here? birds of the same feather flock together

maybe it hasn't occurred to you that because you are so ugly like her she feels things can work out!! beautiful girls go for handsome guys and ugly chicks go for ugly guys

chikenaaa
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
romeo:

what are we all talking here? birds of the same feather flock together

maybe it hasn't occurred to you that because you are so ugly like her she feels things can work out!! beautiful girls go for handsome guys and ugly chicks go for ugly guys

chikenaaa

There is nothing like "There are no ugly people", We have the physically and morphologically ugly, and we have the spiritually and mentally ugly as well. Sometimes there are people who turn out to be a combination of all these, but the worst form of ugliness is when a woman has all of these attributes to herself alone, that is what the warri people categorize as wor-wor without remedy grin grin

Dont be decieved by women who hate to acknowledge the fact that they are not so good looking. . .  People will tell you all sorts but the truth is that after you enter a relationship and mistakenly end up in marriage. . .  the true colour will start coming out grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Hugoboi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
maybe it hasn't occurred to you that because you are so ugly like her she feels things can work out!! beautiful girls go for handsome guys and ugly chicks go for ugly gu

LMAO !!  grin  grin  grin  Thats sum mean sh*t!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** / Man Marries Man In Ghana / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.