Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15429 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dearstan(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2007
Point of correction to females, Guys can never be "ugly"

And who da Bleep mentioned Jay Z's name near ugly? he/she had better watch it
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
Na me talk Jay-z name, so wat??,

Prove me wrong if you fit,
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by IykeD1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Joey82

If you haven't had your fill of advice/condemnation, here is a couple from me. . .

Contrary to what some people may have said already I applaud your courage
for understanding that you have a "problem" - the lady is beautiful inside but
not outside. At least, you are not leading her on falsely. Contrary to what others
may have said too, there are people who are beautiful inside and outside, they
may be in short supply though.

Obviously, external beauty is important to you and there is NOTHING wrong with
that provided what you consider beautiful can be readily found on this earth. If
this lady does not remotely meet your "beauty test", and you don't even see the
chance of a makeup/wardrobe transformation, its best to be honest with her (nicely
and respectfully) and move on with your life. She will eventually find someone else
who considers inner beauty far more important than the external. God created us
all with different capacities. Good luck!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
I think ppl are not getting this young mans problem,

From my own understanding, it seems the girl would not take no for an answer, Oboy are my correct??

Hence my advice that he should land her two hot slaps, It works 95% of the time, The remaining 5%, after the slap the girsl beat up the guys beyond recognition.

But Goodluck sha, I believe you have enough advice now to make the right decision, smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Caradona(f): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2007
ugly ko beauty ni
I bet he has tasted the merchandise
but now he is refusing to pay for the Girl to have a cosmetic surgery.
and He wants the Girl to worship him forever.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by IykeD1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Caradona

ugly ko beauty ni
I bet he has tasted the merchandise
but now he is refusing to pay for the Girl to have a cosmetic surgery.
and He wants the Girl to worship him forever.

Hmm, so its now called merchandise? smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tpia: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2007
is there really any ugly woman these days, or just someone that doesnt know how to apply makeup or dress to kill.

however, @ joey, if it really bothers you, avoid her. One man's meat is another man's poison. Dont give the poor woman false hope, abeg. Maybe you're enjoying the attention, and you're saying you yourself are so fine?

A lot of supermodels are not beautiful, but simply have excellent makeup artists.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Demaks(f): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Topic

please don't raise her hope so high only to dash it to d wall, the earlier u let her go d better. just dismiss her with respect.
thanks lipsrsealed
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by temmyabby(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
If u still can't c d beauty in her after the time u've spent together undecided maybe u'll neva c it. just quit it, stop wasting ur time and wasting hers
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by agbola(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
men i feel ur pain seriously ooo but thru experience i've learnt it isn't just about the looks but if u find a good girl with a good heart especially u trust that won't mess wit urs please hold on to it. I once had dis same dilemma, and i let her slip away, now i miss this ugly girl so much because i realise that what i had wit her was real and i know i can't get her back again unless God shines his light on me.
so my guy don't miss out on true love because that is somtin that coms once in a lifetime
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mrmetoo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
Esss:

I think people are not getting this young mans problem,

From my own understanding, it seems the girl would not take no for an answer, Oboy are my correct??

Hence my advice that he should land her two hot slaps, It works 95% of the time, The remaining 5%, after the slap the girsl beat up the guys beyond recognition.

But Goodluck sha, I believe you have enough advice now to make the right decision, smiley

LMFAO, this man with your slap solution. Men no kill person ooo. E fit work sha but if the girl brush am na bad sturvs be that oo
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by minto(m): 2:15am On Jun 21, 2007
you may have to consider her since she loves you very dearly afterall someone said earlier that ugly girls are usually beautiful between their legs so, carry go bro. I bet you wont have rivals to contend with. grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by slazzy(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2007
lol
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ne4real(f): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2007
if u r not atrracted to her in anyway, i'll advice that u let her go and not going into the relationship for the sake of pitying her because she loves u.

this feeling happens to everyone.

u can't fall in love with everyone who is in-love with u, especially, when u r not attracted to the person either physically or emotionally.

i think it is better u tell her the truth of the matter politely before u hurt both of u.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2007
ne4real:

if you're not atrracted to her in anyway, i'll advice that u let her go and not going into the relationship for the sake of pitying her because she loves u.

this feeling happens to everyone.

u can't fall in love with everyone who is in-love with u, especially, when you're not attracted to the person either physically or emotionally.

i think it is better u tell her the truth of the matter politely before u hurt both of u.

That is if he did not taste the merchandise sha grin grin grin

Even if the girl is ugly, u cannot say the merchandise was also ugly grin grin cool
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by 2dye4(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2007
Very funny! cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sartorius(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2007
pls can we see a pic of her, full picture i mean.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by efuah(f): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2007
tpia:

A lot of supermodels are not beautiful, but simply have excellent makeup artists.
very true dear
Iyke-D:

@Joey82
Obviously, external beauty is important to you and there is NOTHING wrong with
that provided what you consider beautiful can be readily found on this earth. If
this lady does not remotely meet your "beauty test", and you don't even see the
chance of a makeup/wardrobe transformation, its best to be honest with her (nicely
and respectfully) and move on with your life. She will eventually find someone else
who considers inner beauty far more important than the external. God created us
all with different capacities. Good luck!
excellent post. God bless yah!

Esss:

Hence my advice that he should land her two hot slaps, It works 95% ofthe time, The remaining 5%, after the slap the girsl beat up the guys beyond recognition.

my dear be serious ok. put urself in the lady's shoes n feel how it will hurt.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by donmayor(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2007
If you believe like me that love is a figment of the imagination caused by factors in our control then you can conclude that you are the one that made her to fall in love with you. If you don't then want her, you can make her fall out of love sharply by revealing a different side of you. It is not breaking her heart, it's letting her know the truth.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
Here is an extract from one of my new books. The rationale will address your perception of beauty.

Nobody is Ugly

Our looks make the first impression anywhere anytime.  And most times, we have been judged by our looks at first sight without any knowledge of our character or background.

Why does our society celebrate the beauty of the human anatomy more than the genius?
Beauty pageants, movies, television shows, society tabloids, and other forms of media all eulogize the sexuality of female beauty and the male beauty.  And they have turned humans into sex objects and influenced the perspectives of most humans on their perceptions of beauty.  And the opposite of beauty became ugly and that has become the rule for centuries.  The glaring difference of the beautiful and the ugly causing those seen as the epitome of beauty to develop egos of high esteem while those seen as ugly with low esteem.  And such social discriminations based on ordinary physical appearances have done us more harm than good.  And in the media, the villain is often cast, as the ugly one while the hero is the beautiful one.  What a great lie!

The erroneous and ambiguous definitions, notions and perceptions of physical beauty have caused great ignorance and arrogance among us and unnecessary petty jealousies and envying by those who have been misinformed and misadjusted to believe and accept that they are ugly.  And the sooner we correct this great injustice against our fellow humans the better and safer we would all be.

Here is our own definition of UGLY.

Unique
Gifted
Lovable
You

You are as beautiful and wonderful as you think.
The more you believe this and smile and be happy everyday the more your beauty will show for others to see the glory of God being made manifest in your life.

What makes us ugly are not our looks, but our wickedness, while our goodness makes us beautiful.

Here are the true opinions and views of many of the celebrated personalities we have often seen as the models of beauty confessing their past mistakes and misconceptions of their looks and how they have advanced in knowledge to know what is true beauty regardless of the ignorance of the society.

Their own lessons will help you to discover that we are all beautiful and wonderful in our own special and unique characteristics of nature, because God did not create anyone to be what the ignorant society term as ugly.
The word ugly does not exist in the Word of God.  
Therefore, reject every lie of the ignorant and arrogant liar who says or thinks you are ugly, because, nobody is ugly.

We are all beautiful and wonderful and powerful enough to believe in our dreams, ambitions and passions and go ahead to achieve our goals.

KIRSTEN DUNST- "I have hips, I have boobs, I have a butt. It's good to be thoughtful of what goes in your mouth. I love desserts-I don't have them every day. I work out when it feels good-not so I can look like a stick. When people try so hard to be skinny, it's not pretty to me. Being comfortable with yourself is the sexiest thing."

EVA MENDES- "I have the hugest , overbite. It's so big, my older brothers and sisters used to call me Bugs. I looked like a bottle opener. But I've never fixed my bite because it's one of the things that makes me me. I used to get teased about the mole on my left cheek. In junior high the other kids would say, 'You've got some chocolate on your face,' and I fell for it every time. I said, 'The minute I turn 18 I'm going to get that mole removed!' But I'm happy I didn't. My best feature is my big hips. I've got some nice childbearing hips, and I feel very proud of them. When I was younger I thought they were too big. I wanted to be slimmer. But now I totally embrace them."
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dononye: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2007
be ugly is not what should matter but to be able to show love, for love over look any thing so be ugly is just the nature u see on the outside u do no what is in the inside
pray and ask God to forgive u. for we and wonderfull made by him.

if i am ask you what will happen if u are in her position waht will u do

think well oooooooo

remain happy for that
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sunday1981(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
nobody is ugly someone is out there looking for her as ugly u said she is but for you
please find who u love with all your heart than accepting her becos she loved u, your relationship will not last except she is who u love.Go for who you love
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dapsycool(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2007
ugly

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by timmy7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2007
I want to believe you don't need any seer to tell you what to do in this regard. Simply discharge the lady, u can't stand her abi? Accepted, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by holyghost(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2007
sometimes we just have do what we have to do (emergency)
but when we plan thing we do our best and pray that we are on the side of God.

now to the issue. cool
love is one thing that is good.
but love with condition is the worst i have seen. shocked shocked

my opinion: grin grin
save yourself the agony of laughter
save our Kids the agony of ugly looks (may affect their personality and their life in general)
and only God knows what life is worth. In His wisdom he forced our relation on us but gave us the chance to pick our wife our friends and our enemies.
so is up to you to pick what u want so that u don't pick and complain
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
And when you're picking, bear in mind that it is a lifetime thing. . . cos her very first mission na to carry belle, you're a fine boy, and to her "she don catch big meat". So as you're picking, prepare never to look at that fine okpeke when you're walking down the streets with your baby mama grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by esilove(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
Tell her how you feel about her.
Don't pretend to love her while you did not.
Pursue something that will make you happy, since love makes we guy feel happy and now the love is not there, back off. SHE IS NOT YOURS. PURSUE WHAT YOU LOVE BIKO
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ozoneflake(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
THough you have not told the forum all you stole from that urgly woman. Please if you dont love her dont brake her heart i beg you. Just call her attention and let her know you are not capable of loving any woman.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2007
Why does everybody keep telling me to be serious? angry

Gaddammit I am serious, Question to the girls; If a boy you are tripping for or even your boyfriend gives you three bloody slaps for no reason whatsoever, will you stay or will you run??

I'm the only one that has given this guy an honest instant solution to his predicament, Everybody is busy talking about love and beholder, Some ppl are so damn ugly (I mean wor wor) that even the blind can behold the ugliness (I mean wor-wority),

Joey if you try my method and it doesnt work, then your problems are bigger than you think, you need to hire an assassin, grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
In fact, I think we should all come togerther and try to eradicate ugliness by 2030,

Call it [color=#990000]mission 2030.[/color].

Ugly children can sue their parents for malicious assault and child abuse, grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by zuluman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ all people who insist on branding people as 'ugly'

You people should take it easy. All these words about people being ugly can lead some people to do crazy things, such as attempting to take their own life, It might seem funny to use some grammars to describe ugliness but God wouldn't take it lightly with you if you keep abusing what he has created.

There is a passage in the bible that says that you should ensure that all the words that proceed out of your mouth are good!

Look at the society today. You have so many young girls trying to be slim. Some become successful in trying to be slim and some just lose control of themselves, thereby developing anorexia - which is an eating disorder.
On the other hand, I have heard of a case whereby a young ambitious boy took his own life because he had been bullied for being too thin, In the UK, there was a news article highlighting what some young men do, They take steriods just to have big chests and muscles, Why is this occuring?,  sad

Nowadays people are abusing others, mentioning that they are ugly. So some people who are often abused, end up going for plastic surgery to adjust their facial features or other parts of their body.

Each person God created on earth, in their original form is beautiful.[color=#990000][/color]

To all you people that are branding people as being 'ugly', do you know that people are actually dying because of your cause. You people need to repent! The kingdom of God is at hand!

When everyone finishes their time on earth, everyone would stand before God and give account as to what we have all done during our life time. You wouldn't like to tell God that you spent most of your life mocking His creation.

I have a hint for everyone! , If you have nothing good to say, you can just keep quiet. The bible even mentions that a fool seems wise if he/she could shut his/her mouth.

We can all make this world a better place people, Let every word that comes out of our mouth be words that encourage people.

God bless you all .  wink
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by kike001(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2007
dats so callous 2 say about sum1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions / "Who Is Fvcking Her?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.