Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15392 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by iykstein(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ poster,
it is really quite unfortunate that you've chosen this forum to embarass ur girl-friend. calling her ugly is an insult to humanity and God. U don wack finish come remember say the poor girl ugly, even if she really is, as u claim, there's no need bringing it here for public discuss, u should have quietly let go, afterall, no be person tell u say ur girl ugly.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Hazeleyed(f): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2007
iykstein:

@ poster,
it is really quite unfortunate that you've chosen this forum to embarass your girl-friend. calling her ugly is an insult to humanity and God. You don wack finish come remember say the poor girl ugly, even if she really is, as u claim, there's no need bringing it here for public discuss, u should have quietly let go, afterall, no be person tell u say your girl ugly.

SECOND That!!!!!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by nikynike(f): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
We all have freedom of movement and expression. angry Why cann't you tell this girl that you don't love her instead of this insult. There are only two things, either you respect her love for you or u let her go and stop saying she is ugly. Remember, that she is ugly doesn't make her not to be someone's best lover. tongue U must have been taken something from her. either her pussy or her cash tongue
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by iykstein(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ poster,
NO SCRUPUS"
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2007
It is quite unfortunate that some of u fail to understand me. I'm not saying d girl in question is already my girlfriend, neither have I slept with her. As a man, there's a way a girl expresses her feelings to you that prooves 2 u beyond reasonable doubt that she's got feelings 4 u. So dont think I did it and dumped her. Hope this puts the whole scenario clearer.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by iykstein(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2007
okay, odimma,
still, u have caused the girl in question serious embarassment, have u ever imagined that she could be part of this forum(?)
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by teeirl: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2007
So now you are saying she is not your girlfriend and you have not even bedded her so why the hell are you having this discussion be a man and make it clear that you have no interest other than a friendshiip with the girl. You must be giving her some kind of signals to make her want to come onto you in the first place, just set the girl straight and i would laugh if you had got the wrong idea after all and she doesnt find you attractive.  wink wink wink grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by dazangel11(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Topic

My guy run oh

Unless you want make your children dey vex anytime dem look thier self for mirror grin cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by bennnie(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2007
omo eko na wah for u oh .u just dey talk as if u fine .u wey be like urhobo masquerade
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by uchetobi(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2007
• Since you say she luvs u. Don’t lead her on. Make it clear to her that the only feelings you have for her are those of a friend to a friend, And just a piece of advice to YOY. To be her friend you have to see her a s beautiful. Look out for stuff that are very attractive about her, her inner beauty. Cuz as a friend you cant dampen her morale, u cant afford to see her as ugly
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ibiwarip(f): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2007
hi Joey

beauty they say is always in the eyes of the beholder. Men have been known to love the ugliest of women. loving someone goes beyond the physical. it is a natural thing that you cannot explain.
i think you should take time and look beneath her outward appearance abd see if there is something inward that will endear you to her. if its for real, it shouldn't take very long. but if you still can't bear staying with her, then my brother, i advice that you fashy the relationship, no matter how much she loves you, because it can't work if the feelings are not mutual and you cannot be proud of her.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tiptop145(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
Inward beauty is all that counts, bible says beauty is vain, but the woman that feareth the Lord shall be praise, you just have to close your eyes to physical appearance and open your eyes to her inward beauty i.e her character. change your perspective. see her as miss world, then she ll be miss world to you. are you yourself handsome?o.k i know what you want, you want omo omi abi(stainless and clean yellow pawpaw) anu e semi bobo.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2007
bennnie:

omo eko na wah for u oh .u just dey talk as if u fine .u wey be like urhobo masquerade
But why d insult, thought u just say everybody is simply as beautiful.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by karrye(f): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
Real Topic you've got here
Attraction is quite important
u cant force it
so dont tell her ur not attracted 2 her
say ur seeing somone else
besides how did u get to this point
did u ask her out
cos a woman should not do the asking out
we humans weren't built dat way
[b][/b]
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by elohorzino(f): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2007
buety is in the eyes of the beholder.i see two angles to this thing .on one hand she is according to u ugly but the thing is how do u define buety and ugly and are u prince charming?i mean who is to know what ugle and buety is.i really think u would do urself a world of favour bu sticking to this girl and for gods sake no body is ugly with a little finailcial help and grooming u could make her into the kind of woman u want her to be.i ahve seen gus who fall in love with what other people consider ugly and they go ahead to tramnsform thes e ladies.so do the same my guy cos lot of peple spend theirt entire lives loking for tue love.u havw got it dont let it go
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ubamu2029: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2007
tell her you have been trying to tell her a top secret for some time now. tell her you are gay.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Shentz(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2007
Wow. That's not a nice thing to say about a woman who loves you like madd cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Josh4ever9: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2007
Think carefully b4 u move, she might love u to death shocked
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by nstarr: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
if you do not love her now, you are not going to love her ever,
especially if YOU consider her ugly,
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Poster: Ugly? Now, that's a cruel statement to make!  angry You should be grateful she loves you so much!  angry If you don't find her attractive, then that's fine. Just be straight with her, and tell her you're not attracted to her, but for pete's sake, don't say it's because she's ugly!  shocked That would be very, very unkind.

As for coming on here, and calling her ugly, I wonder what YOU look like? (Post a picture, and let's see how handsome you are wink ) You must be God's gift to women (not). You almost give the impression she should be grateful that you even like her, just a little bit. Tut-tut.

@ Militia: As usual, your controversial, random comments had me in stitches!  grin My top female poster, keep the comments flowing.

Seems Chichi81's on a 'break', she cracks me up too.  smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Lexyhearts(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ JOEY

my friend JOEY .lol cheesy
its happening to u
lol
lol
lol cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by angelchi(f): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ poster, u don chop d babe money finish nw u say she ugly abi? if u dnt appreciate d babe am sure some1 else will, n am sure dat u r mr world.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by nisan10: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2007
guy, i feel you oh, but sha being urgly is not the ladies fault. I believe all God created are wonderfully made, hence , i advise, you could change her atitude towards looking good.

I can give you names of some peaple that used to be very urgly but today with the kind of peaple and orientation they have about life, they look so very much presentable(permit me to mention just one name) WASIU ALABI( A.K.A PASUMA)

So guy, try see if you could change those things that are not appealling about her.

Goooooooooooooodluck.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by prncss(f): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2007
Damn dats fukd up but if you not really feelin her like she feelin yuo there's no point in leadin her on, tell the dat you want to be jus friends or is she too ugly for dat too?
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2007
@prncss,
I posted this since june, thats a closed chapter now and we've since moved on.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by fobendo: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2007
u prefer to marry a pretty lady with bad character and be unhappy allthrough ur life,better be careful,beauty would fade away, gud character is the best
It's better to repent and allow GOD to choose for u.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by moondust(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
listen up, man. . .if u're not attracted physically to her, hit d road, unless otherwise u just wana hit n run wink
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by pitz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
funny topic but calling her ugly is another way of insulting GOD anywayjust tell her wat u feel. ie that u just want to be frends and nothing more
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by victorian(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2007
ehhyah! i feel you joey, its same with both male and females, you dont like her looks, let her go. simple.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
Poster. . .
She may be ugly but she might have the best personality in all of the girls you've seen so why Judging her based on her physical appearance instead of her personality, it really doesn't make sense judging a girl by her physical appearnace, byt he way poster, post your picture let's see how "Handsome" you are
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ayettymama(f): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
i think the posters problem is that he isnt attracted to her physically

its not gonna work!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by daylae(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
Help her go see dr. 90210 for face surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.