Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15837 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by funloving(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2007
You have to be physically and emotionally attracted to a person before you can genuinely love them.
Don't attach yourself to a person out of pity because it will only cause heartaches on both sides in the long run.
She may love you but if you don't love her in return please move on. She will find one who loves her for who she is.

I know alot of people say beauty is only skin deep, women in particular say this but yet, women are the ones who spend the most time and money on looking pretty.

Everybody needs to look good and can easily start to look good with the proper grooming but character, the inner beauty, is still the real thing to look out for in a relationship.

The bottom line is that if you feel no attraction for a member of the opposite sex, it is best not to start a relationship. It will never be genuine and sooner rather than later, the truth will out and some one will be hurt.

@ poster,
please don't use the word 'Ugly' to describe anyone again. It is distasteful and an insult to our maker. A better description would have been that she is not attractive  enough for you. That does not mean she is not attractive to somebody else.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
funloving:

@ poster,
please don't use the word 'Ugly' to describe anyone again. It is distasteful and an insult to our maker. A better description would have been that she is not attractive enough for you. That does not mean she is not attractive to somebody else.

I am particularly touched by this bit right here, but knowing my radical nature, I seek to find answers to this question here and now:

Why is it Okay for girls to say a guy is ugly but not Okay for guys to describe them as ugly especially when they are not good looking?
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2007
Whitelexi, Point of cerrection No man is Ugly , (afterall we were created in Gods very own image)

That explains. Seal and Heidi Klum, Jay-z and Beyonce, and orda worwor guys wey dey marry fine fine girls

But girls were not created in Gods image? So, you get my drift abi, grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by iice(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2007
ouch grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by romeo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
hmmm grin grin grin i no support this theory
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
Esss:

Whitelexi, Point of cerrection No man is Ugly , (afterall we were created in Gods very own image)

That explains. Seal and Heidi Klum, Jay-z and Beyonce, and orda worwor guys wey dey marry fine fine girls

But girls were not created in Gods image? So, you get my drift abi, grin

@Esss, Are u saying God's image is the image of Cash

Please kowatiate better grin

to avoid christian terrorist action grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by chiogo(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
@poster, don't force yourself to accept what your heart doesn't want 'cause that's like committin' suicide. I advice u do what is best for u so that u won't regret it later.

Love should be reciprocal.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2007
chiogo:

please, don't force yourself to accept what your heart doesn't want 'cause that's like committin' suicide. I advice u do what is best for u so that u won't regret it later.

Yeah, You cant make your D*** do what your heart cannot handle, PERIOD!. grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ the poster,no woman is ugly.
All she needs are the right attitudes,the right clothes and the right weave grin

look at Denzel Washingtons wife,she's not much of a looker but she takes excellent care before she steps out.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2007
Babyosisi, Point o correction, Plenty girls wey Ugly plenty, not even money can save them,

Example, Oprah winfrey.(richest woman in d world).
Mary j blige. (Queen of soul and top r&b artist),
Rihanna. (R&b Diva and madam forehead)

This list will be updated very soon, stay tuned grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sparkandy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2007
Come on guys, stop saying someone is ugly. We are talking about humans here not animals. Ok how many fo you can make a perfect drawing of a human being with equal propotion in size not to talk of creating one. come on lets be fair. smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2007
Man Ess, you are so wrong.

MJ blige is hot, I dunno what you r thinking calling her Ugly.

And you dared mention Rihanna in the list, I didn't know guys beef chicks. I guess you need glasses. Please put up your sister's pic here. betterstill you girlfriend/ wife (if you have one).

And that hole in your face you call a mouth. use it more constructively.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sparkandy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
In order to save yourself from cross roads like this, my advice to gents in the house who are not players and who are not married, I mean those SSS Single and Still Searching guys, Create a standard, a moral standard of the knid of person you want to SPEND your life with. In that way you can elimate all unlikely matches. smiley Remain Focused. smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
I totally agree with sparkandy, UGLY like its name is an ugly word, Its demeaning to actually address a fellow individual by that word,

So on that note Instead of Ugly, you can use the follwing words,

1. worwor
2. worgly
3. juju
4. winch
5. alusi

Anybody that uses the word UGLY will be fined,

Thanks for your co-operation

Management
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2007
I really respect your opinion ryu11, Thats why there is wat is called figure of speech,

Ur post only goes further to prove that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, No need to get all bitchy

Keep ur posts coming, I'm only here to entertain, educate and socialize

Peace out

Inpeace or war
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
Esss:

I really respect your opinion ryu11, Thats why there is what is called figure of speech,

your post only goes further to prove that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, No need to get all bitchy

Keep your posts coming, I'm only here to entertain, educate and socialize

Peace out

Figure is supposed to be freedom,

my bad ppl grin

Inpeace or war
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by MILITIA(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Esss

Please do not forget Whoopi Goldberg in your list of ugly mu-che-ches! The original de wor wor! shocked

Nairaland really needs more members like you that are funny, relaxed and interactional! Keep up the good work! NL was getting really boring! kiss Smouchies to you! kiss
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
Esss,the only Nairaland user that quotes himself.hmmm

Biko strike Oprah off that your worwor list.
She is a fine woman
She is my greatest female hero besides my mom
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by chiogo(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Esss, i respect ur comments. trust me, i do but u def. forced it callin' MJB and Rihanna ugly. that's a force! uh uh.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
Militia, grin , hw now??

I knew somebody would agree with me,

welcome ,
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
Please put up your sister's pic here. betterstill you girlfriend/ wife (if you have one).

Where are the pictures, let us see the ones you behold. To me I'm sure they'd be ok, but i'm sure there are others like you that have used the word ugly to describe a human here that will have alot to say, if i'm wrong i stand to be corrected.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by MILITIA(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Esss

I dey oh!  Please fire on! grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2007
I agree oh but if ugly is an english word, then it has to be used properly, used to describe a woman - it simply means one who is not good looking. Anybody that says nobody is ugly is telling himself and humanity some wicked lies. All you need to do is to look around you, they are everywhere.

Ehm, but Rihanna fine sha, that class is not the ugly class when it comes to physical beauty. . .  I say, i have answered "SIR" to a woman before because there was no difference. She looked like a man, had beards, no boobs, short hair (Punk hairstyle), dressed in tracksuit, had male voice. . .  God! when i was told she was a woman i stood on one leg and continued denying all evil.

I am actually thinking of a popular example undecided undecided undecided

Whoopie!!!!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
whitelexi:

I agree oh but if ugly is an english word, then it has to be used properly, used to describe a woman - it simply means one who is not good looking. Anybody that says nobody is ugly is telling himself and humanity some wicked lies. All you need to do is to look around you, they are everywhere.

Ehm, but Rihanna fine sha, that class is not the ugly class when it comes to physical beauty. . . I say, i have answered "SIR" to a woman before because there was no difference. She looked like a man, had beards, no boobs, short hair (Punk hairstyle), dressed in tracksuit, had male voice. . . God! when i was told she was a woman i stood on one leg and continued denying all evil.

Whoopie!!!!!

are you saying when a woman is too ugly,she looks like a man?
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by MILITIA(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2007
Haba! @whitelexi Whoopie get very big boobs oh!

grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person with laff oh!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by whitelexi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
babyosisi:

When woman looks more like a man, has she not defeated the sexual attraction of her being as a woman?
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
babyosisi:

hells no angry

more like juju
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ryu11(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
whitelexi:

Ehm, but Rihanna fine sha, that class is not the ugly class when it comes to physical beauty. . .  I say, i have answered "SIR" to a woman before because there was no difference. She looked like a man, had beards, no boobs, short hair (Punk hairstyle), dressed in tracksuit, had male voice. . .  God! when i was told she was a woman i stood on one leg and continued denying all evil.

Whoopie!!!!!

this one, 10 mics, i'm trying so hard not to laff at work,
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by sparkandy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
Bros whitelexi I feel you. But b4 una use another man problem take catch grove abeg make una help am solve am. It could be life and death to him. Person fit commit succide inside this matter o. Una just dey look am like comon place thing. smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mohadana: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
this Militia lady is the most annoying member on nairaland.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2007
Anoda very good example of demonic worwor na , weird Mc, a.k.a madam IJOYA, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.