Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (38236 Views)

South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by pieces18: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
LegendHero:
The core North is lost forever.

A combination of Islam and core North is too toxic to contain and it will always breed disaster.

The major reason is that they see Islam as a total way of life and they are too rigid to change and stuck with the Shariah law that already outlived its importance.

Some might say it’s lack of education but that’s wrong. The doctrine is too potent such that even intellectuals seems to be at the frontline of this brutality. That was why I said they are lost forever.

At least we Muslims in the south have learnt to differentiate Islam from culture which explained why all this rubbish cannot take hold here.

It’s really sad that the major leaders of the North continue to maintain culture of silence in this show of shame!

Buhari will never say anything even as a president because his a propagator of book haram.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ratedgang: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
This country is gone. Where are the Supreme Court judges. Does this killing rule supersedes the country’s laws... or is it just to upturn electoral processes. Where is Tanko and his band of world changers. Na wao.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
xynerise:
Tomorrow they will say Allah is the most merciful . Merciful must mean something else to Muslims.

Allow Allah to punish the man na
I don't really understand

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
religion of piss indeed

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Awon were!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by utuk: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by salford1: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sharia lawyers

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by RomanianNinja: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Islam is a cult and they need blood. At least, it's one of their own. **Spits**

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by King44(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
achierosion:
Arrewa, these are many reasons people are attacking the northerners with the old awkward mentality.

Where's the compassion and love in ur religion?
Who gives you the right to kill for God?

The day we separate from North will be a new paradise in the Eastern side.

RIP in advance bro.
I also join you in saying RIP to him, this is the same thing they are trying to achieve through social media bill.

You are desperate to kill for a God who created you with love and compassion. Despite your transgressions he forgives. God did not other them to kill, they just want to kill just to satisfy their thirst for blood.

Islam and politics is the major problem of northerners, I wonder if they are not tired of killing.

Down south, we know it is politics.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
I see alot of bad-mouth talking rubbish here.

You are in one way or the other supporting blasphemy which even your Bible condemned it and provided a necessary judgment for it.

Which of the following are you failing ??
1, Bible
2, Qur'an

The holy books including the Bible is superior to any man-made or written book .

Let #someone who never fails God write Book (Constitution) before I will obey him.

Qur'an is superior to Constitution/Construction.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's Just A Pity

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Jamesz12: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
I cause the day Lord lugard was born
I cause the day Nigeria was almagamated

Imagine a Potentially Super have been reduced to the description of a Failed state.

Jehovah can you pls help your children in the South, release them from this yoke

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by King44(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Islam is a cult and they need blood. At least, it's one of their own. **Spits**
Exactly, Islam in the north looks more like a cult to me than religion

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by RTSC: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
These are the idiots that want to form their own NBA.
More like good riddance to bad rubbish.
And it's even more alarming these are the best brains the north can offer.
The future of the north is bleak.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by xynerise: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
thaoriginator:
No, we don't worship Mohammad like you Christians do praise the white Jesus as your personal lord and saviour.

Practically, you do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by kabukabu50(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.

Exactly.

These so called laws dont apply to wealthy and rich Muslims only the poor.

Rich Muslims spend lavish amounts on clubbing,alcohol, call girls and other things that are frowned upon in their religion,but will punish their fellow men for doing the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by RomanianNinja: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
thaoriginator:
I'm a Muslim by birth, now I'm thinking about what you just typed.

Bi ismi Allah, Al Rahman, Al Rahim

In the name Allah,the most glorious, the most merciful.

Now this contradicts what dem about fi do cry
You know your religion promotes violence and terrorism but you still stick to it. Show me a terrorist and I'll show you a Muslim

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Judolisco(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
I said it b4 nairaland deleted my comments... There is nothing peaceful about this religion

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
xynerise:

The truth is, you Muslims worship Mohammed and not God Almighty. You are acting according to his law and not what the Quran says. I haven't seen any Muslim that condemns this barbaric act. Rather they are wishing they see those who condemn it so they will kill them too. Most Muslims know this is wrong but they are afraid to speak up for fear of being killed.

Prove me wrong

The truth is you are very simple minded by looking at this from just a religious point of view. The issue here is not strictly religion but one of law. The law being practiced in Kano is Sharia. The law is very specific and citizens who do not wish to abide by the law should not live there. You don't go to China and practice democracy, you don't go to Russia and curse the Kremlin. the problem here is that the Nigerian government has chosen to give these animals more power than they deserve, Sharia law should not supercede the Nigerian Constitution which safeguards freedom of speech, if you must blame anyone BLAME YOUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Honestly eh, if my parents were Muslims I will grow up and covert to a christian..this is not life abeg...haba

If your parents were Muslims, you would have been brought up as a fanatic. In fact you'd have been among those calling for the singer's head

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Why are your posts always controversial?

Controversial as how?
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by xynerise: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
abbey621:

The truth is you are very simple minded by looking at this from just a religious point of view. The issue here is not strictly religion but one of law. The law being practiced in Kano is Sharia. The law is very specific and citizens who do not wish to abide by the law should not live there. You don't go to China and practice democracy, you don't go to Russia and curse the Kremlin. the problem here is that the Nigerian government has chosen to give these animals more power than they deserve, Sharia law should not supercede the Nigerian Constitution which safeguards freedom of speech, if you must blame anyone BLAME YOUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT!

But Sharia Law emanated from Islam?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Controversial as how?
check your comment again. Does this seem right? Unless you're an Islamic extremist

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
I see alot of bad-mouth here talking rubbish.

You are in one way or the other supporting blasphemy which even your Bible condemned it amnd provided a necessary judgment for it.

Which of the following are failing
1, Bible
2, Qur'an

The holy books including the Bible is superior to any man-made or writing book .

Let #someone who never fails God write Book (Constitution) before I will obey him.

It means you're still under a curse. Try and Read John 7:53-8:11 KJV

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Kola1010: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Falana should come out nd defend this guy before Kano government kill him

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Enceladus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
What does our inactive president has to say to this? Why is he keeping quiet? Cursed is the day luggard merged us with this neanderthal species.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Bobby95(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Someone should remind dis peoole that this is Federal republic of Nigeria not islamic state of Nigeria. Tori olorun... Dead Penalty for blasphemy?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Islams suffers alot of Jealousy since from day 1 up to today(after >1400 years)

And nothing happened up to now.
Neither it will happened.!!!

Christians and other anti Muslims will end up achieving nothing other than sadness to the end of their life.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Pinkybush: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bros the East can't get 50% of yoruba people because they are saturated with muslim fanatics who would always indentify with the north base on Islam[quote author=grandiose4ever post=93358627]
Another problem.

You southerners don't know how to play politics at all! No matter how bad the Yorubas or North Central are to you, they can ever be a threat to your lives in the east. Form a strong coalition with them and exit this country. You can then begin to clamor for an Eastern country.
We call this strange bed fellows lying together to achieve a common aim. When the aim is accomplished everyone can go their separate ways.

Yall are fighting individual battles to your own detriment. Any eastern secession needs sizeable support from the south west and vice versa. You need at least 50% of them agitated enough to want to leave before you can run a successful secession.

You all run away clamoring succession when you should be talking about expelling the North west - A ba

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
I see alot of bad-mouth talking rubbish here.

You are in one way or the other supporting blasphemy which even your Bible condemned it and provided a necessary judgment for it.

Which of the following are you failing ??
1, Bible
2, Qur'an

The holy books including the Bible is superior to any man-made or written book .

Technically it is not! In a multi religious country like Nigeria you do not use the Bible or the Quran as the law! The fact that the sharia nonsense is alloweed in the North just exposes how weak the Nigerian government truly has become, even under Abacha, these animals don't dare claim Sharia is superior to the Abacha's laws.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by chidooh1: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
I am tired of being in the same country with these boko haram people. Just see what their learned lawyers endorsed. What has suddenly happened to freedom of speech and fair hearing, are they really sure that Mohammed they are killing for needs the blood of the musician or are they really sure that he supports the killing.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Openbusiness: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
its a matter of time. We go dey alright. Nigeria is breaking up into 6 countries. Mark today.
7 countries. Southwest will divide into 2, because in the long run what is happening in the North now will happen in the southwest too. North into 2. SS, SE and Middlebelt. Na this formula go bring peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.