Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer (38237 Views)

South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: In Supremacy Contest For Kano, Atiku, Tinubu Go Dirty / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by nedekid: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
grandiose4ever:
How I wish we can expel the whole of North west out of this country. Life would instantly become better for everyone else!

Imagine a country with

SW SS SE NE NC - 50% great outcome.

SW SS SE NC - 70% great outcome.

SS SW + Kwara SE - 100% Great outcome.
See your last one that =100% outcome.
You will still see some folks from SE, SW, SS that will still insult you and say you should not mention or join them.
We of the south are not just united. That is the advantage the North uses to drag us down.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Pymetrics: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Idol worshipers have had their shrines burnt and their idols called demeaning names such as lifeless, dead, powerless even by Muslims. And yet, no one lost their lives.

This is 2020. No one should be getting killed for blasphemy in a country that runs a secular constitution.

Not every part of Nigeria is secular. Sharia law is recognized by Nigeria for some states. That's why I said no the law of your land before you speak.

Let's assume the musician was not arrested or sue to court, is it proper for someone to just open his mouth and say negatives and derogatory words about sacred being of other people's religion? No one has even condemned the guy for what he did. He's completely wrong either with sharia or no any law.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
I wanted to comment and there's no swearing ALLAH IS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Aboki99(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
There is a blasphemy law in Kano. This guy is a Kano man who allegedly committed blasphemy and was tried and convicted by a competent court of jurisdiction.

What you just said is your personal opinion not backed up by any law. For you to condemn this conviction you have to provide evidence to the contrary. Anything else is ur personal opinion which does not count before the law. You can abuse the north or northerners all you want but you have to agree that there is a blasphemy law in Kano.

You don't just sit down in Aba or Lagos (where petty thieves who might have hurt just a single person are burnt alive ) and start claiming holier than thou. Remove the mountain of dirt in your own eyes b4 hypocritically attempting to complain about the speck in other ppls eyes. Put your house in order first. I am a muslim and I agreed and signed up to the terms that if and whenever I commit blasphemy, death is my punishment. Then who are you to complain for something I voluntarily chose to signed up to which concerns u not. Or do you love me and my life more than I love my self?! Face your front and maintain your lane jare!

SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
check your comment again. Does this seem right? Unless you're an Islamic extremist
I still don't get it.
Right as how?
The association if what I read is Correct is Muslims lawyers association...
You can be more clearer for me to understand your point.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by isram: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sense far from this once

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Mraphel: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
muykem:
Ghost of Muhammad desperate need blood.
If Muslims should catch you enhhn

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ernchibyke(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Good Good good

We are getting right in Nigeria finally

Muslim lawyers association

You re just an idiot
A big one

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Enculer: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Time to seperate and leave these animals to their own Islamic shithole.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by abbey621(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
xynerise:

But Sharia Law emanated from Islam?

It is based off of Islam but nothing in the Quran states that you must establish sharia law, just like people were stoned in the Bible for being prostitutes or flaunting certain laws, nowadays most countries have grown beyond that.

It's like saying all the people Christianity has killed in the name of religion such as Protestants leaders, those excommunicated by the Pope, Holy Wars etc was as a result of the Bible. While technically true, it is no excuse for continuing the babaric acts!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Greatzeus(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Okay, I respect everyone decision to worship anything or anyone he or she desires. But what did he say exactly? Did they have a list of words considered blasphemous or who determines what is blasphemous or not.
Please fellows, respect other people's belief,if you don't accept your faith or worship,leave them to their belief. Stop saying trash about other people's religion to avoid stories that touch, especially if you live in the North.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
To you your opinion.

And on to us Our Religion.

We are Muslims.
We are Muslims.
We are Muslims.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by TemmyT002(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Goldencheese:
For blasphemy, you kill a man and you say the God you serve is the most merciful and most beneficent? But someone is stuffing millions of dollars in his pocket but you do nothing about it but rather give him a second chance to continue his position as governor. What a travesty of justice and alarming hypocrisy at its height!

Religion is the bane of humanity indeed; Karl Marx calls it the opium of the people.

Humans are the bane of humanity.
Religion is just a tool.
The more you blame religion, nothing will change. Blame the human and you will see change.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by EdiskyHarry: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ofadaman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who created the law?

God or Man?

So in our wisdom/Judgement, we created a law to kill our fellow man because he insults our God,

Shouldn't God be the one to take the call?, How do we know that God agrees to the law of killing someone that insults him?.

Mad people everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Lord Lugard really dealt with us in 1914 by uniting us with religiously brainwashed mammals. Now look at the cancer we are having to deal with. Meanwhile, I see a whole lot of these rich Muslims & Arabs in Europe flexing & enjoying a liberal society, and I laugh at their hypocrisy. For legal professionals to think along religious lines in a secular society like Nigeria, which has national laws just tells you that based on ideology, they are not so different from Boko Haram extremists..it's just that these northern muslim lawyers don't live & practice law in Sambisa.
YOUR MIND IS STILL ENSLAVED WITH YOUR FELLOW MASTERS, NORTHERNERS HAVE THEIR WAY OF LIFE WHICH NO COLONIAL BRITISH COULD CHANGE FOR THEIR WAY.

Over 700yrs back there was Islam in Northern Nigeria. Northerners accepted Islam through trade with Arabs which they usually meet at Senegal, Mali, Niger and other Sahel nations and that was how it propagated to Yoruba lands in Nigeria. But some bigots always create evil theories about the religion they know nothing about saying Usman Danfodio gave us Islam with sword, Islam was in the North centuries before Usman Danfodio's father was born. Danfodio only restored the true virtue of Islam & fought the then emirs ruling contrary to Islam teachings and propagated the religion.
When white people came (the explorers, missionaries and colonial masters what amazed them was the complete system of government in the North. Northerners were found educated, they could read and write using Arabic inscription, they've religious and community leaders at all level, they had good looking traditional attire. That was why it's easy for them to rule in the North. Northerners fought dirty, lost a lot of soldiers before being defeated by the British army. Unlike other part of this nation that accepted everything white man came with. They didn't have proper clothes to cover themselves, they didn't have religion, they only had traditional rulers that only extend their leadership in small settlements instead of larger society. No wonder they feel comfortable dressing half naked in the name of civilization despite being unacceptable in their religious book, no wonder they always worship whites and emulate anything they come with. Only few northerners were victims of slave trade as a result of strong leadership put in place.
Many bigots here are alleging that North is the beneficiary of amalgamation not knowing that North sacrificed a lot to stay united. We uphold Sharia system (Islamic constitution) we practice many decades before the coming of British which is now limited to only States and National laws supercede Sharia laws.
Christians traditions are adopted in the name of National Anthem and other government body organs anthem. We used to go to work from Saturday to Wednesday and compromised to the colonial system of Monday to Friday. Despite the fact that in Islam we're enjoined to go to mosque on Fridays but no where in the Bible where it's mentioned for Christians to go to church on Sundays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by snowball11(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pymetrics:
If you decide not to respect the scared beings of other people's religion, then be ready to face the consequence. Know the rule of your land before act. The musician should go to Abia or Osun where such law is not enforced or not exist to blackspheme.

You purposely disrespect what other people's value and now you say they are intolerant. Is that not double standard?
Meanwhile, Islam is a religion of rule, so you are not free to do or say anything at will without acting according to the sharia. This makes it different and unique from other religion.

You see ehn,......if you see this "thing" that just spill this trash in real life;..... the way him trouser go far from ground almost dey him knee. With unkept beard and contoured-fore head due to incessant bashing on the floor and he go be like say na one kind creature from the stone-age! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by frainc(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
The question is Is Kano Sharia law more superior than Nigeria law?
Did Kano own the madness or borrow it?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Brushstrokes20: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pathetic bunch of perpetually backwards, barbaric beings and their religion of piss!
I can't serve a god that can't fight for himself.. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Arespect10: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Good Good good

We are getting it right in Nigeria finally

Muslim lawyers association
#DeathPenalty4Blasphemy Masha Allah i'm in full support of this

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
How did he blaspheme prophet Muhammad with his song?You people in the north preach one Nigeria,meanwhile you have your own law that is different from Nigeria law.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Excuses: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Are you minding them, these ones are brain washed..an average Nigerian Muslim teenager cannot think rationally..same with their leaders..Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Kuwait,UAE, are enjoying their lives..

Here in Nigeria they are fighting and killing people on daily basis. According to them these teachings are from the Qu'ran and the prophet..

What do I know..death is simply the beginning!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aboki99:
There is a blasphemy law in Kano. This guy is a Kano man who allegedly committed blasphemy and was tried and convicted by a competent court of jurisdiction.

What you just said is your personal opinion not backed up by any law. For you to condemn this conviction you have to provide evidence to the contrary. Anything else is ur personal opinion which does not count before the law. You can abuse the north or northerners all you want but you have to agree that there is a blasphemy law in Kano.

You don't just sit down in Aba or Lagos (where petty thieves who might have hurt just a single person are burnt alive ) and start claiming holier than thou. Remove the mountain of dirt in your own eyes b4 hypocritically attempting to complain about the speck in other ppls eyes. Put your house in order first. I am a muslim and I agreed and signed up to the terms that if and whenever I commit blasphemy, death is my punishment. Then who are you to complain for something I voluntarily chose to signed up to which concerns u not. Or do you love me and my life more than I love my self?! Face your front and maintain your lane jare!

They are trying to quench the � in North as they claimed, not minding that their own house is completely burning.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by vioment: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fg should ban this religious tribalism. No time.

Open dem up for financial suing.

If not naija or state law under naija law, it should be suable.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Ethanuella: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
Islams suffers alot of Jealousy since from day 1 up to today(after >1400 years)

And nothing happened up to now.
Neither it will happened.!!!

Christians and other anti Muslims will end up achieving nothing other than sadness to the end of their life.

What is this one saying?
Do you know you are stupid sir/ma?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
If not because of extreme bigotry and hypocrisy against Islam why should someone talk about Sharia sentence pass to a person who clearly knows the jurisdiction of his action, in the south if a person still common garri or steal small things they burn them alive & they enjoy doing it in totality.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by OBA117(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by Enceladus(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aboki99:

You are very delusional sir. So anybody born in Kano is cursed and doomed to a life of suppression ? The guy denounced your faith period or does the law apply to everybody living in Kano including any oyinbos?

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by oneeast3: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Illiterate muslims lawyers. Muslims are the reason Nigeria is a backward country. These illiterate muslims are more interested in who blasphemes the powerless Muhamed than even the boko haram that's killing them. They took this same mentality even at the highest ruling level in Nigeria. Imagine that this is the same mentality as Buhari then you will start crying for Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Enculer:
Time to seperate and leave these animals to their own Islamic shithole.

Hopefully that you will stop intervening in to our Standards even after the separation.
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by seanWetchen: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
abeg who get the jam, I wan check something!
Re: Muslim Lawyers Association Of Nigeria Endorses Death Penalty For Kano Blasphemer by MSGAMBLE9: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
grandiose4ever:

Another problem.

You southerners don't know how to play politics at all! No matter how bad the Yorubas or North Central are to you, they can ever be a threat to your lives in the east. Form a strong coalition with them and exit this country. You can then begin to clamor for an Eastern country.
We call this strange bed fellows lying together to achieve a common aim. When the aim is accomplished everyone can go their separate ways.

Yall are fighting individual battles to your own detriment. Any eastern secession needs sizeable support from the south west and vice versa. You need at least 50% of them agitated enough to want to leave before you can run a successful secession.

Lest you would find yourself in a difficult position. The NC already knows it is a tool and I tell you they would be ready to jappa with any united front from the south.

You all run away clamoring succession when you should be talking about expelling the North west - A backward zone lacking the will to integrate with the rest.
u are right..i always tell my igbo frnd, Biafra without SW and SS is anoda Lesotho..no Port, no major urban and industrial center ( Lagos, PH) etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.