Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (50014 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dande55:

grin grin
I came here to read your comments and have a good laughter grin
You don't disappoint. grin

Nonsense people. They want us to keep fighting. They are the ones to tell us we hate ourselves, whereas they keep burning themselves over phone, killing themselves over cult clash and poisoning themselves at bars. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Palema007:
Babe, people that trust no one like me, where do I fall now? cry

Lmao. Fall at my back. I gat you covered. kiss
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Dande55:

We? Who are the we? Hope you are not including your irrelevant self in the we grin
[/s]

Shut up and get into the kitchen you worthless piece of property.

Your man's night meal won't prepare itself.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Nonsense people. They want us to keep fighting. They are the ones to tell us we hate ourselves, whereas they keep burning themselves over phone, killing themselves over cult clash and poisoning themselves at bars. grin grin

You are damn right.
Lol. They don't always realise they have issue, they are fixated on vagina issues 24/7. Idiats grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Yemibes1111(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Never like guys code
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ruffDiamond: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

So God’s plan was to make the whole world inhabitable and make you guys occupy 99.713% of prisons all around the world?

There won’t be you without a vagina. One vagina got wet, received prick and expanded to a diameter you can’t imagine to birth you. Probably got torn and stitched back. You cringed hah? respect the vagina dude. Thank you
every fu,Viking vagina has a PRICE,(ask bill Clinton, if u can) especially the slutty oriented lot down here in this part of the world..valueless lot,collecting dick from the highest bidder is about the height of their ambition on earth..even the Bible in psalm refers to man as god...check it out don't argue..Ladies here are mostly tart in behavior and character, no value whatsoever
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenate:

Lol, if a Nigerian man is at the lowest ladder just imagine what d
that makes you? Not on the ladder at all. You don't count. Poco, You wish you were a man, even a Nigerian one, you act like one on line. Sorry you can never know what it feels like to have the hormone of the gods, testesterone, coursing through your veins. Take it up with the big guy.

God forbid that I wish to be a man. I don’t even want to know what it is to be capable of different crimes o!!!!

It is easy to imitate manhood na. The penis is the most pirated body part, even N50 cucumber can imitate it. Oga hold you prick o, men wey be men no dey find members. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Shut up and get into the kitchen you worthless piece of property.

Your man's night meal won't prepare itself.

E pain am.
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dande55:

Lmao. Fall at my back. I gat you covered. kiss
Ah ah ahn just teasing...but your back too no bad Sha. You Sha fit carry my weight, I no too heavy nah only 250 pounce. cheesy

But seriously I will rather trust and get close to people base on their personalities than gender Sha. Make the person just have sense. smiley
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by kikelomojessy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Our bro code for real niggarrrz is always working
But i can bet my balls that the sister code is not working
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as of they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Sis code KO, sis codein no.

Rubbish formulated codes that has never and will never work.

I attended a church (house on the rock) with my foaster parents and after service, a lady was coming down the stairs and her skirt split (pencil skirt) and her pants was showing. She used her hands to cover it but it was obvious, I rushed to her and told her I will walk behind her till she gets to a comfortable place, but she declined that I shouldn't bother, I insisted and she said I shouldn't walk behind her, then I told her to turn the skirt to her side to that the split will be by her side and she ignore me. Me just jeje went looking for my sister in teen department.

You will see a lady with bad makeup and tell her her that it does not suit her and she will tell u , I like it like that.

Your boyfriend na him dey hungry Ur fellow sis to friend.

If u sebi dress Ur friend go dey envy you.

If you have a good job is another wahala.

They will see Ur fine pics they won't comment until u post one ugly one, they will now tell u how good looking u are.

Women has a lot of wahala towards themselves.

5 guys can stay in a room and be happy, eat anything and still be sincere but just allow 2 ladies to live together and see how it goes.

I can only have one trusted girlfriend at a time, we support one another. And others G's are just friends. I dnt keep friends I like my privacy.

But I can help anyone, anywhere just cos I have human conscience .

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
ruffDiamond:
every fu,Viking vagina has a PRICE,(ask bill Clinton, if u can) especially the slutty oriented lot down here in this part of the world..valueless lot,collecting dick from the biggest bidder is about the height of their ambition on earth..even the Bible in psalm refers to man as god...check it out don't argue..Ladies here are mostly tart in behavior and character, no value whatsoever

Thank God you know vagina has PRICE. What of prick? The most unscarce resources. More available than water. You don’t even need to be the highest bidder to fck many men. Just make yourself available and they’ll bring it out for you. Very anyhow creatures. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dalil8: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenate:

that makes you? Not on the ladder at all. You don't count.

Poco, You wish you were a man, even a Nigerian one, you act like one on line. Sorry you can never know what it feels like to have the hormone of the gods, testesterone, coursing through your veins. Take it up with the big guy.

I was about saying this to her.

But thanks
grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by professore(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:

yea i kno, unlike girls dt sisters envy and are jealous that thier own sister is getting married..
A sister is jealous of her fellow sister getting married simply because she desires marriage too. A guy is not jealous of another guy getting married because he likes and still enjoys bachelor stage, if he otherwise was interested in marriage too, the brother will be jealous but cover it up with evil grin...don't deceive yourself o, I'm talking reality.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dalil8:

I was about saying this to her.

But thanks
grin

Say it to me na! You dey fear to quote me?

Come and say it to me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Palema007:
Ah ah ahn just teasing...but your back too no bad Sha. You Sha fit carry my weight, I no too heavy nah only 250 pounce. cheesy

But seriously I will rather trust and get close to people base on their personalities than gender Sha. Make the person just have sense. smiley
Yeah. But these men need to be put in their place. You and poco did a nice job grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by OBku4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hathor5:

As expected. I am slowly beginning to believe that many Nigerian men secretly wish they were women. cheesy

My dear u are seriously mistaking.... Woman problem no be here!!!!!

Just childbirth alone is enough. God forbid

God bless women... E no easy

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank God you know vagina has PRICE. What of prick? The most unscarce resources. More available than water. You don’t even need to be the highest bidder to fck men. Just make yourself available and they’ll bring it out for you. Very anyhow creatures. grin grin

Haha. NL men right now grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Akalia(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenate:

Your gender would do a million times more harm to the world if they were superior. Look no further, take a look at how women dehumanise other people they are more powerful than, maids for example. I can also bet my left ball that if it was left for women humanity would be stuck in the stone age with a bunch of tribes not on speaking terms.

The world is fortunate to have you as the weaker sex trust me. grin
I could not agree more with your points. Women are just too weak to handle The superiority status.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dalil8: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Say it to me na! You dey fear to quote me?

Come and say it to me. grin grin

He has told you everything you need to hear.

Your existence is inconsequential young lady.

Worse of it all is that you're African/black. Oh no cry cry
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Wisdom has never been in the genitals. Definitely not in the average Nigerian man’s scrotum.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Poco, this is why these guys always gather to attack you. Your mouth is too sharp. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dalil8:

He has told you everything you need to hear.

And that is? I need to have a penis like you two and base my whole worth on it? I’ll pass. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ruffDiamond: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

God forbid that I wish to be a man. I don’t even want to know what it is to be capable of different crimes o!!!!

It is easy to imitate manhood na. The penis is the most pirated body part, even N50 cucumber can imitate it. Oga hold you prick o, men wey be men no dey find members. grin grin
you are deceivingly yourself,women is gaining the upper hand in the so called gender based violence, they are also into robbery,cultism, yahoo,ritual ,the whole nine yards,check it out don't argue,one frustrated gal almost blinded me over little argument, I got her asS arrested ,she paid through her nose before she was released,not that I got anything to do with her whatsoever.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Lee99: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Of course, we can cause problems in the world because we created it. We built society. We gave you women a name, a role. We locked you women in the kitchen and made you cook and clean. We defined you women.

Women are the properties of men. That is why you have a man's name as your surname.

Stop comparing yourself with men.

If not your divine role as the path to existence and your breasts and vagina, men would have hunted you to extinction.
You got @ bolded spot zon

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Cowbell521: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
mcdokwe:
Lol,

Only a handful sisters can keep the code.

I work around girls and their compliments na wash.

They will tell you how beautiful your is, ask you the price and tell you it's like you made it yesterday as it is still fresh only to say the hair looks very horrible and say they don't think you have a mirror for daring to wear the hair out.
90% of them na devil
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenate:

that makes you? Not on the ladder at all. You don't count.

Poco, You wish you were a man, even a Nigerian one, you act like one on line. Sorry you can never know what it feels like to have the hormone of the gods, testesterone, coursing through your veins. Take it up with the big guy.
Such a dumb comment. Human beings
Tueh
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Azord(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Our bro code for real niggarrrz is always working
But i can bet my balls that the sister code is not working
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as of they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

Hmmmm... E go far..
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by temi1290: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Na man write sisters code?

E shock u abi??
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by paulolee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
professore:
A sister is jealous of her fellow sister getting married simply because she desires marriage too. A guy is not jealous of another guy getting married because he likes and still enjoys bachelor stage, if he otherwise was interested in marriage too, the brother will be jealous but cover it up with evil grin...don't deceive yourself o, I'm talking reality.
yeah...i get ur point...wat abt married friends still jealous because she is married to a richer husband..?
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
ruffDiamond:
you are deceivingly yourself,women is gaining the upper hand in the so called gender based violence, they are also into robbery,cultism, yahoo,ritual ,the whole nine yards,check it out don't argue,one frustrated gal almost blinded me over little argument, I got her asS arrested ,she paid through her nose before she was released,not that I got anything to do with her whatsoever.

We are into which robbery? Even you guys fear yourselves. You as a guy will not give your fellow man ride at night. You know who the main robbers are. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Maliqcious: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
This 1 where guys they yab women like this ehh. As an OG where i be i get some certain close hommie where i no fit show My babe or tell them My progress. Simple all men gotta know their goons inwardly. Girls are naturally emotional especially towards themselve na only a girl another fellow girl go comment on the way she dress instantly she done they call am my new friend. Guys on the other hand go be like thanks move on. And another problem na their intuition. I think female have low intuition ability which result to their insecurities. Forget wetting people they talk say girls know who bad or good na lie girls like compliment, smile, care, sweet talk and generousity. Let's say as all girls know say wizkid na badt guy, some girls be like i hate him. If wizkid eventual get chance with that particular girl. Guess what? He's a nice guy. Problem is they quickly trust and get the shock later. Woman ain't that bad in terms of loyalty.. Period.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dalil8: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

And that is? I need to have a penis like you two and base my whole worth on it? I’ll pass. grin

God Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness. Not Woman.

We are God-Like while you're Man-Like

Ponder on that
✌�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.