Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (50012 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:

You have not given any reason why you think men and women are equal.

Have you given me a reason for shouting black lives matter?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nowenuse: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Typical mansplaining. Why does it bother you so much that you typed epistle? Leave us na!!!

Men are less complicated by complicating the whole world. grin grin

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

It bothered me cos I cared about women a lot. I defended women against my fellow men on the fact that it was possible for men and women to be good friends without anything involved. Most men do not see women as being able to offer anything beyond their bodies. I don't subscribe to that and that is why I wrote an 'epistle' according to you.

Besides, don't think women are left out when it comes to wars & political conflicts! Europe have had many Queens and female Emperor's whose destructive policies the world have not recovered from till date.
Even here in Nigeria, we had Queen Amina of Zaria who lead thousands of people to their death on the battlefield.

Women could have been worse if they had the opportunity to lead nations.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Have you given me a reason for shouting black lives matter?
I'm talking about the gender equality you women want. You are turning it to a black vs white issue.

There's no correlation between the two.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Crap!

*unfollows thread
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nowenuse:

Women could have been worse if they had the opportunity to lead nations.

Yes I didn’t read. I don’t care about your care. You are a man ain’t you?

The highlighted is trash.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Dande55: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Palema007:
Babe abeg he don do, no let these guys commit suicide. To be a success or person of importance in Nigeria is hard enough no take their last ray of pseudo relevancy (prick) from them. I take God beg you...

Dande55 come and carry Poco ooo cry
grin killer poco

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Ah olowo orimi. Shey you know you are not among? grin grin grin
] fimile oh! you are always yabbing awa sacred prick Do you think it is easy ni? grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:

I'm talking about the gender equality you women want. You are turning it to a black vs white issue.

There's no correlation between the two.

Hard for you to grasp or you just don’t wanna shoot yourself in the foot? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by FuckThaMod: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arsenate:

Your gender would do a million times more harm to the world if they were superior. Look no further, take a look at how women dehumanise other people they are more powerful than, maids for example. I can also bet my left ball that if it was left for women humanity would be stuck in the stone age with a bunch of tribes not on speaking terms.

The world is fortunate to have you as the weaker sex trust me. grin
Gbam! Check out female H.O.Ds in our universities.. So heartless. Ordinary small power they will start misbehaving.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Under normal condition, the black man will do well, if not better than the white man. This was evident in Africa before the white man invaded.

Under normal condition, can a woman be stronger than a man?

Do you think pocohantas will be in my presence and be running her mouth and I won't gym her to the kitchen and lock her there where she belongs?
The black man do well, what a joke. Look at Africa, a big shithole, Who runs it is it not the black man. Under any condition can the black man beat the white man going by your low logic. I wanted to argue sensibly with you but it seems that your male ego has gotten the best of you so bad that you had to go so low to use science to discriminate against women, go and research on scientific racism and see how you are no different. When I first came across your comment in that sleep paralysis thread I thought you were smart, Now I'm just seeing a dumb fool who thinks he is superior to others because of their sex.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Gbam! Check out female H.O.Ds in our universities.. So heartless. Ordinary small power they will start misbehaving.

The males ain’t heartless because they have nothing to stand for. Busy sharing STDs (Sexually Transmitted Degrees).

Why won’t they be heartful? Nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by chibike69: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I wouldn’t choose to be a gender responsible for 99% of unrest in the world. I wouldn’t choose to be a gender profiled to be rapists, armed robbers or kidnappers. I wouldn’t choose to be a gender that gets shot by SARS.

Trust me, I would rather be a plastic spoon, than be a man.

Why person go choose to dey bleed for yansh?

Tufiakwa.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by NwaliE01: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
I wish I wish I wish.

I wish I wish I wish

If wishes were horses

Then I wish all this

Are possible in our contemporary

World.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by FuckThaMod: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
bukatyne:

Please shut up.

If all the women around you are evil, maybe you are the problem.

Reminds of women who 'hate' female bosses and mentors.
Look at this one exhibiting the usual female traits to her fellow female.

wunmexbaby, you are always welcomed to mingle with us niggas jare.. And God punish any man wey try to hurt you intentionally. Keep being logical kiss
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ReactGA: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

Hian. Oga how far na.

Check again its modified
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by oochi123(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sis code indeed.. there's nothing like that..no woman is ready to die for another..
Forget day thing abeg..

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
chibike69:

Why person go choose to dey bleed for yansh?
Tufiakwa.

Because you are a result of the bleeding.

You wanna know why someone choose to have you?? grin grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
SegFault:

The black man do well, what a joke. Look at Africa, a big shithole, Who runs it is it not the black man. Under any condition can the black man beat the white man going by your low logic. I wanted to argue sensibly with you but it seems that your male ego has gotten the best of you so bad that you had to go so low to use science to discriminate against women, go and research on scientific racism and see how you are no different. When I first came across your comment in that sleep paralysis thread I thought you were smart, Now I'm just seeing a dumb fool who thinks he is superior to others because of their sex.

Make another comment. This time, without insults.

If you're polite this time around, you will learn how whites were seen as lower animals by the blacks at a point in history.

And you must be an amateur to claim and conclude that Africa is this way because blacks can never do well.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ReactGA: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
And would u guys stop all of these nonsense undecided

Irrespective of whoever claims to be superior we are interdependent at best.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by B1GG: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Women gat class. local dine with local international dine with international. You know the rest. So find your shoe size.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

Lol... Please tell the guy to define Normal condition first, then we will know what went wrong in his reasoning. I read a guys comment on Modestgal' s thread (Are blacks Dumb) The guy wrote almost the same thing about Whites having higher advantage or so that results to their technological and total welfare advancement. And I wonder if the whites we see in their Traditional movies are different from the modern days one. Like They have cars, electricity, aeroplane etc naturally or they have the resources used to create these things while Africans don't.

Please still ask him to clarify that "Normal condition statement" because I want to understand. grin grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nowenuse: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

Ancient Egypt, the first human civilization was built by Black men. I hope you know that?

There were lots of empires and great inventions created by Black men.
All other men lost it during the middle ages and only European men won from that time till this century when Asian men have almost picked up. Who says African men will not pick up as soon as possible?

Anyway, I somehow support you guys badmouthing Nigerian men. We have better priorities than invading threads meant for ladies and attacking them.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by FuckThaMod: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

The males ain’t heartless because they have nothing to stand for. Busy sharing STDs (Sexually Transmitted Degrees).

Why won’t they be heartful? Nonsense! grin
Compare both behaviours and if you have sense you notice the females don't have control over their emotions which leads them to make wicked decisions. Everyone knows this, even your fellow female prefers the male.

Talking about sex for marks, Many females wish they could offer sex for marks if they haven't offered!
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Hard for you to grasp or you just don’t wanna shoot yourself in the foot? cheesy cheesy

There's no correlation.

Meanwhile, tell us your surname so that we can be sure that you're a real feminist.

You cannot be a feminist and be having a man's name as your surname.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s]
Make another comment. This time, without insults.

If you're polite this time around, you will learn how whites were seen as lower animals by the blacks at a point in history.

And you must be an amateur to claim and conclude that Africa is this way because blacks can never do well.

Please when where whites seen as animals to blacks. Don't give us beer parlour history biko, that never happened. Am I not right, I am using the same logic you are using to reason so what's wrong with it.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nowenuse:

Ancient Egypt, the first human civilization was built by Black men. I hope you know that?

There were lots of empires and great inventions created by Black men.
All other men lost it during the middle ages and only European men won from that time till this century when Asian men have almost picked up. Who says African men will not pick up as soon as possible?

Anyway, I somehow support you guys badmouthing Nigerian men. We have better priorities than invading threads meant for ladies and attacking them.
Brother I know all this but I hate misogyny it's fvcking annoying. We have no business here so why are men here arguing that women are subservient.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Compare both behaviours and if you have sense you notice the females don't have control over their emotions which leads them to make wicked decisions. Everyone knows this, even your fellow female prefers the male.

Talking about sex for marks, Many females wish they could offer sex for marks if they haven't offered!

They have control over it, that is why you think they are heartless. Even principled male lecturers are also considered heartless. We prefer men because it is easier to manipulate men. It is easier to bribe men. Give them money, alcohol or pussy and they give you keys to the vault. Sure, I like to meet men at certain positions, they are easier to bend. It is not anything to feel special about, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by B1GG: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/08/30/8-important-sis-code-every-lady-must-follow/
not by force to stay with each other. Shoe get size.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by FuckThaMod: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Of course, we can cause problems in the world because we created it. We built society. We gave you women a name, a role. We locked you women in the kitchen and made you cook and clean. We defined you women.

Women are the properties of men. That is why you have a man's name as your surname.

Stop comparing yourself with men.

If not your divine role as the path to existence and your breasts and vagina, men would have hunted you to extinction.
Damn!

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Please tell the guy to define Normal condition first, then we will know what went wrong in his reasoning. I read a guys comment on Modestgal' s thread (Are blacks Dumb) The guy wrote almost the same thing about Whites having higher advantage or so that results to their technological and total welfare advancement. And I wonder if the whites we see in their Traditional movies are different from the modern days one. Like They have cars, electricity, aeroplane etc naturally or they have the resources used to create these things while Africans don't.

Please still ask him to clarify that "Normal condition statement" because I want to understand. grin grin
The guy is just being stupid and silly. I can't believe someone in this 21st century is using scientific misogyny chai. What is wrong with human beings

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by wolebest: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
BIG LIE

Yeye de smell........

Copy cat....
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Palema007:

Before the whiteman invaded Africa, we were ahead of them economically. Agriculture was the major system and blacks were stronger. We had the best farmers. Hunger was nonexistent in Africa.

Blacks didn't have the expansionist ideology because we had everything we wanted. Africa was the land of the surplus. The white man had an advantage because he invaded with guns, he disrupted our economy by transporting over 100million blacks across the oceans to farm. Infact, the sweat of the black man in the modern day America is what developed the country. When you look at the USA how beautiful it is, it is because the black man farmed.

Our spirituality was disrupted, our mode of education was disrupted. Our able bodied men who could have farmed in Africa, were transported to be slaves in the new world. Everything was disrupted. Everything was at a standstill for 300years.

This is why I said under normal conditions, we will do better than the whiteman. Because we were better economically before he invaded

Anyone who claims blacks are never do well, is a born fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.