Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (50015 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Our bro code for real niggarrrz is always working
But i can bet my balls that the sister code is not working
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

True talk
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by akinwale701(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nonsense upon stilts! Sis code my foot!
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Palema007:
Lol... This is you shifting blames and displaying the highest level of inferiority complex.
Now let's start with this, before white men invaded Africans were never economically better than Whites! That's complete bullshiit! Some African countries don't even wear clothes, neither do most practice mechanized farming ( which can boost their economy) Most are petty farmers, the provide for themselves, their family and little for sales. Natural resources weren't discovered, yes Gold, iron, crude oil, diamonds etc and their usefulness was made known to Africans by Whites. So how were Africans economically better? Lol... Do you even have evidence to back this claim?
[/s]

Instead of arguing what you don't know, go and read more. How europe underdeveloped africa for starters.

Palema007:

Africans don't have expansionist idea? LMAO! Then explain the fight over lands, the wars, or how some part of Yoruba migrate to Bini or how communities were formed. Explain the Alaafin of Oyo war and slavery, Genesis of tribal mark, the Agbekoya war of Ile Ife, the Daura war, the migration of Boma etc. Explain why Men fought over boundaries, explain the rationale behind a king taking over other towns to become powerful. You blaming Whites for ingrained characters of Normal Human being. cheesy

Inter-tribal conflict is a common societal issue. The european had theirs. However, my point remains, except the moors who occupied the present day spain, africans did not go outside africa for the purpose of expansion. Unlike the europeans who invaded africa for economic reasons i.e bad weather, bad soil, smaller etc. Everything we needed, we had them.

Palema007:

Spirituality? You mean the blood sucking traditions/ religion should have been preserved? Well no one was held at gunpoint to accept the other religions. So why the blames?
No, You never had formal education. All you had was community upbringing.

I dont think there's any religion that demands the drinking of blood in africa.
African spirituality was unique in that, it is universal and not particular. All particulars are in a parallel line and almost don't intersect. Our present western education, You study law, you stay in law. You study physics, you stay in physics.
But in african spirituality, we learnt everything at once. Education, moral, culture were all intertwined to our spirituality. African spirituality is unique.

Palema007:

Your able bodied Men weren't transported into slavery, rather your gullible able bodied Men were bribed into slavery. Whites didn't invade with guns, they came into your land and took it with a mirror! You docile African Men fall for and common mirror cheesy. And for your information, Whites did you lots of good but instead of Africans to take the opportunity they render, you allow them to feed you until they become your Lord's. Don't blame whites for anything, blame your gullibility, self centeredness, lack of foresight, lack of innovation, lack of creativity and lack of responsibility. Whites left over 50 years ago, what have you achieved as Africans? What?

I told you, the white man had gunpowder.

Also, slavery, neocolonialism, indirect rule, and social engineering are why Africa remains the way it is.

The if the black man was not put down for 300year, he'd have been ahead of the white man. Because the white man invaded, we had the best textile, Europeans came to Africa to buy clothing materials. We had the best ironsmiths, the NOK. The Europeans were marveled at our sculptures. They even stole our arts.

If we weren't disrupted for 300years, we'd have been ahead of the whites.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ReactGA: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
SegFault:

Realest gee kwanu, the people that kill their friends for money that are always in the news on NL were they females or transgenders. Betrayal is a natural thing amongst humans, the only person that has got your back is you.

Betrayal is a natural thing amongst humans true.

BT I think wat he's trying to say is that it's almost impossible to see a female that would follow her friend to d police station and they'll sleep in detention together (no matter how close they claim to be). But I can bet it with u that 60% (if not 80% self) of men can do it for their close friend.

D point is, men are more available for thier true friends in times of serious trouble than women.

Also just like someone mentioned earlier if 2 females friend fight, ,U'll b picking their secrets on d road like this. Some men too may b doing it but 1. Its nt general and 2. They don't expose all thier friend's secret.

U know all I said above is true except u want to lie to urself.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by g4gerald: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof
U killed it bro
Ladies always pretending to luv each oda in public nd on social media, calling themselves names like 'Babe' 'sweethrt' but end up beefing each oda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrColdsweat: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
SegFault:

Rubbish in my head see who is talking. A low life piece of shit misogynist, keep on your mother is a lower species too. Fool.
[/s]You are too ashamed of your gender, you had to pretend to be a man to be on nairaland.

I'd be disgusted too. Imagine having different men lie and deceive you just to climb you and thrust their poles inside you.

Kai!!

To be woman no easy ooo
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Emaprince: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:
The sis code is ingrained, no one teaches you. You achieve emancipation and you will feel it.

As a rule of thumb, fear men who tell you a woman is your worst enemy. It is a divide and conquer technique. Has been working since Adam and women keep falling for it.

Fear women who say same too. Isn’t it impressive that other women are the problem but never them? grin grin

Ask them what makes a fellow woman your enemy, they will tell you envy/jealousy and gossip. Same thing men do when they see successful women and tag them olosho, bottom power.

What is the worst a sis can do to you? “Snatch“ your man? Let her go with him.

The day I started giving my fellow women extra support, that was the day I found true bliss. grin

That was the day I started meeting women who have my back. That was when I realized I can work with a female boss and have peace.

When you experience love of a fellow woman. Kai!!! Oh sweet Jesus!!!
Be consoling yourself there. Lmao.

Say the truth, you feel like a queen when you are around men than when you are with your fellow women.

Women loves the company of men more than their fellow gender. What do they discuss sef if not to gossip...and gossip with whoever that leaves the gathering grin

Female boss ko..... She must be a born again and a very good woman. A female boss who is still in the world will show you pepper.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Emaprince:
Be consoling yourself there. Lmao.

Say the truth, you feel like a queen when you are around men than when you are with your fellow women.

Women loves the company of men more than their fellow gender. What do they discuss sef if not to gossip...and gossip with whoever that leaves the gathering grin

Female boss ko..... She must be a born again and a very good woman. A female boss who is still in the world will show you pepper.

No, I don’t. Please don’t force yourselves on me... Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by RosyIsBlessed: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....

grin that convo tho'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Liposure: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
This code lacks conscience
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Sterope(f): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is the gospel! grin
pocohantas:
The sis code is ingrained, no one teaches you. You achieve emancipation and you will feel it.

As a rule of thumb, fear men who tell you a woman is your worst enemy. It is a divide and conquer technique. Has been working since Adam and women keep falling for it.

Fear women who say same too. Isn’t it impressive that other women are the problem but never them? grin grin

Ask them what makes a fellow woman your enemy, they will tell you envy/jealousy and gossip. Same thing men do when they see successful women and tag them olosho, bottom power.

What is the worst a sis can do to you? “Snatch“ your man? Let her go with him.

The day I started giving my fellow women extra support, that was the day I found true bliss. grin

That was the day I started meeting women who have my back. That was when I realized I can work with a female boss and have peace.

When you experience love of a fellow woman. Kai!!! Oh sweet Jesus!!!
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sterope:
This is the gospel! grin

Thank God for emancipation, these bros can’t even get me anymore. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by orumba(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
They can't concur
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You are not making any sense at this point. Online y’all love your mothers, but the minute maga pays- you will carry Sharon to SLOT and buy iPhone 11 for her. Nonsense! grin
You should know he is right. Show me a guy who is buying iphone 11 for sharon and i will tell you that same guy is building a house that will accomodate his mom. "now iphone will come and go, hence the guy indirectly pays for sex through the iphone. But the mom gets a house that is everlasting. "most times the iphones is just a means to free sex from the lady, it is not really about love but the house for mom is about love for mom. "Believe me girl, 90% of men all over the world has their weakness from mum. dont allow iphone for sharon deceive you, the gifts is just a means to an end. "sex sex" when he is tired, he dumps her. Except for very few cases that has to do with love. "As beautiful as kim kardasian is, Kanye west still loves and misses his late mum very much.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Emaprince: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

No, I don’t. Please don’t force yourselves on me... Thank you
lol....see this one...loooool

You go dey alright las las
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
ume1000:
na 90000mm borehole come get wisdom

Are you suggesting that wisdom could be found in a sperm dump site(a dustbin)

Genitals applies to both genders, but if you are so triggered- it is quite understandable. The guilty are afraid...

Emaprince:
lol....see this one...loooool

You go dey alright las las

I am already fine. Trust me I am...You might have to make someone else feel like a queen.

CuteMercury:
You should know he is right. Show me a guy who is buying iphone 11 for sharon and i will tell you that same guy is building a house that will accomodate his mom. "now iphone will come and go, hence the guy indirectly pays for sex through the iphone.

Yawns! Nairaland inspirational stories... grin

Mart1994:

By the way, these ladies saying that they would prefer to be a plastic spoons than a man probably haven't experienced the agonizing pains of child birth. Prolly just some single lady venting out her anger on all men for being cheated upon by a man she wasted her love on. No matter how y'all argue the truth is out there staring y'all in the face.

It is not by force to wish to be men. Hurts, but deal with it!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by LaReinaa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
lexy2014:

This is ur comment:

"Well said..
I wish we ladies can learn to love and support one another..

That number 6 is very important and should be practiced by every lady..
I am never gonna fight a sis over a guy, never ever ever..

No dick is worth fighting for tbh cheesy cheesy"

This is my response to it:

"Are u acknowledging d general notion that women don't support & love one another?"

So what has me loving myself or not loving myself got to do with both comments above?

Are you sure you actually love yourself
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Wisdom has never been in the genitals. Definitely not in the average Nigerian man’s scrotum.
na 90000mm borehole come get wisdom

Are you suggesting that wisdom could be found in a sperm dump site(a dustbin)
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Mart1994(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2020
We do have a big problem in this country.

Look at how these"ladies" are going haywire over a trivia issue, with all thier teethes bared out simply because they want to prove a point on whose more superior to who. Nawa.

You guys are just wasting your energies. No matter how hard you fight, if you like convert your middle names to "feminism" you can neither defeat nature nor evolution.

Thank you.

By the way, these ladies saying that they would prefer to be a plastic spoons than a man probably haven't experienced the agonizing pains of child birth. Prolly just some single lady venting out her anger on all men for being cheated upon by a man she wasted her love on.

grin

No matter how y'all argue the truth is out there staring y'all in the face.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Better come out as an American man, because even with your Nigerian prick- Ghana at our backyard will fling you out of their country. grin
believe it or not majority of Nigeria problem na women dey cause am

From the roudy patience Jonathan to your role model (the control obsessed Aisha Buhari)

History has shown that women could never be loyal or trustworthy

Women are too manipulative and deceptiful to say the least

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank God you know vagina has PRICE. What of prick? The most unscarce resources. More available than water. You don’t even need to be the highest bidder to fck many men. Just make yourself available and they’ll bring it out for you. Very anyhow creatures. grin grin

It seems u don't understand so let me reinterpret

Every dump site has a price cause it's a dump site (a stinking place)

If if a dump request for refuse and sewage you dump them in it abi them dey chop deti

That's why the dump site are called bitches

Plus the fact that they are also mobile dump (they come to your home)

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t even need to be the highest bidder to fck many men. . grin grin

you don't Bleep men it's actually the other way round

You use a borehole , enter a door not versa

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Shut up and get into the kitchen you worthless piece of property.

Your man's night meal won't prepare itself.

Guy u wicked o , u just dey make me laugh here grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Arsenate:

Lol, if a Nigerian man is at the lowest ladder just imagine what d
that makes you? Not on the ladder at all. You don't count.

Poco, You wish you were a man, even a Nigerian one, you act like one on line. Sorry you can never know what it feels like to have the hormone of the gods, testesterone, coursing through your veins. Take it up with the big guy.
Guy no kee me with laugh Abeg, leave these ladies grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

98% of inventions were done by men.

Men and women are not equal in anyway.

Can a female team play against a male team?

The Australian women football team lost 15-0 to the under-14 men team.

Compared to men, Women have smaller craniums. This results in poor decision making and their tendency to be illogical and frequently emotional.

Asides cooking and cleaning, what particular role did women play in bringing society to this level?
You forgot their manipulative crocodile tears
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Dande55:

Yeah. But these men need to be put in their place. You and poco did a nice job grin
lol , na mumu u be grin
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2020
ruffDiamond:
you are deceivingly yourself,women is gaining the upper hand in the so called gender based violence, they are also into robbery,cultism, yahoo,ritual ,the whole nine yards,check it out don't argue,one frustrated gal almost blinded me over little argument, I got her asS arrested ,she paid through her nose before she was released,not that I got anything to do with her whatsoever.
na everything woman wam dey follow man drag , na dem bad pass now , bunch of confusionists
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by jasmineratty: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Pls how can I remove my Dick from Coca-cola bottle

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ume1000: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Your ancestors were chained and transported across continents. Why didn’t they free themselves? Why did they wait to be freed?

You and your ancestors should shut up. Na for NL una mouth sharp. Out there you’ll be chanting black lives matter. Shut up grin grin
The last time I checked women were chained as well and used as sperm dump site by the slave master
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Since you agree that you are pieces of properties to be acquired by men, we're done here.
Pocahontas wey don reach menopause, naim u dey quote grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video) / Nigerian Lady Selling Her Virginity On Cinderella Escorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.