Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061217 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoricko:
chloe
LadyG
100dollarbills

Thnks guys, you're awesome.

Success on yours man, go get em!!!

U gave it ur best shot man. There's nothing 'bout US Visa that u don't know right now......E-hugs
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fredoricko pele, na so dem dey do, it will be well I know you'll surely be down but by the end of the day you'll be fine, after my refusal I go chop Chinese grin as I was very hungry afterwards and I also has ICSA exam the next day but I was just managing to read small, those Lagos v.o's ehn, God is watching them on 4D, you go get visa next time you apply
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
100dollarbills:

U gave it ur best shot man. There's nothing 'bout US Visa that u don't know right now......E-hugs
100dollarbills abeg which day be your own interview? So I go know how many 100 dollars to take from you for prayers.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Isjaymoh(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoricko:
Transcript

v.o morning
me morning
v.o why u goin to connecticut?
me To attend my cousin' s graduation.
v.o wt's ur cousin studying?
me electrical electronic engineering
v.o wt do u do?
me I'm a student
v.o wt course?
v.o when will u finish?
me 2016
v.o who's ur sponsor?
me my aunty ( cousin's mum)
v.o u married?
me no
v.o u travelled out of Nigeria before?
me no.
v.o bla bla bla

The thing abt it all is to pray to be interviewed by the right person. She didn't give any of the 3 persons she interviewed while I ws on queue. she wasn't even smiling or looking up. she jst kept typing and typing thruout, " like say her mind dey smwhere else". I culd tell she wsnt in a good mood, yhe the moment I joined d queue. some other v.o were really nice and welcoming. " she jst stood like an armed officer ready for battle.

well, I went, I saw, but didnt conquer 2day. lemme go study, I've gat a test on Thursday. I love my Country NIGERIA.

Same interview with mine, no different. The only two reasons why they deny me is because of the marital status and no travel experience and I guess that's the same reason why they deny you too. The two questions come after each other and if the two answers is no, that mean they will deny someone, either u are married or been travel outta the country, that helps in obtaining their visa. But I believe miracles happen. All is well, I will reapply soon sha. Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
chloe7:
100dollarbills abeg which day be your own interview? So I go know how many 100 dollars to take from you for prayers.

grin Teusday, 10th. 8am, Abuja grin

Warri nor dey carry last. We nor dey fear face! Der face dey fear my face grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
100dollarbills:

grin Teusday, 10th. 8am, Abuja grin

Warri nor dey carry last. We nor dey fear face! Der face dey fear my face grin
with that Abuja, it should be fine because you have more time to state your case in Abuja, no go display warri skills for them there abeg, 10th still far sha so any homework whey remain do am well well abeg visa fees don high pass make person dey parade embassy 4 times

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
chloe7:
with that Abuja, it should be fine because you have more time to state your case in Abuja, no go display warri skills for them there abeg, 10th still far sha so any homework whey remain do am well well abeg visa fees don high pass make person dey parade embassy 4 times

I tell you, na abuja sure pass ooooo......the lady no use pass 25 seconds for me, like say she get other tins to do.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
justwise, a man is fully employed here, so he decided to spend his annual leave of just 50days in the US. So he applied for B1/B2 visa and l learnt he was given one year valid visa..
Please how true is this.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mumsyfiyin: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
please let me I would like to know how to schedule an appointment.Is it after payment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sile12:
justwise, a man is fully employed here, so he decided to spend his annual leave of just 50days in the US. So he applied for B1/B2 visa and l learnt he was given one year valid visa..
Please how true is this.

If you got good job and strong tie to Nigeria your chances of getting a visa is higher.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hey guys my wife and I are due for interview at the embassy early April, apart from the following documents is there any other thing I needed;

1. Our individual salary bank statements-6months
2. Letters from our employers
3. Staff identity cards
4. Picture of our family inclusive that of the children
5.Passport photograph
6. Of course our Nigerian passport

Please any other thing I need to carry along
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
bugativeron:
Hey guys my wife and I are due for interview at the embassy early April, apart from the following documents is there any other thing I needed;

1. Our individual salary bank statements-6months
2. Letters from our employers
3. Staff identity cards
4. Picture of our family inclusive that of the children
5.Passport photograph
6. Of course our Nigerian passport

Please any other thing I need to carry along

7. Wedding certificate (church/court)
8. Excel Spreadsheet showing Flight Ticket Fee, Accomodation, Shopping, Sight-seeing,Feeding&Transport etc (ITK .....I Too Know.... u may say. But u can never be "under-prepeared"wink
9. C-of-O or any Title Document (if any)

Learnt they hardly check documents tho'
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
100dollarbills:

8. Excel Spreadsheet showing Flight Ticket Fee, Accomodation, Shopping, Sight-seeing,Feeding&Transport etc (ITK .....I Too Know.... u may say. But u can never be "under-prepeared"wink

Thanks,

but how can I have flight ticket fee when I have not been granted visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
If you want a USA visa, concentrate on how you will answer questions convincingly. Trust me, documents are the last thing you should worry about.

Don't fumble when you answer questions. Look straight into the eyes of the interviewer.

Best of luck.

100dollarbills:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
bugativeron:

Thanks,

but how can I have flight ticket fee when I have not been granted visa?

Hahahahah. 100dollarbill na so you take arranzge your own? You go fear fear o! grin grin grin . I can't wait for next tuesday to see how you razzmattaz them.

@bugati, 100dollar may have gone a bit overboard here but he's basically saying, be prepared to show the VO that you know the implications of travelling hence the spreadsheet-to prove you are prepared. No you do not buy a ticket but you have an idea of how much it is.
For documentation, you basically have to carry documentation to support any answer you give. There is no hard and fast rule. Thou only a few (wierd and overzealous) VO's will ask for documentation
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Bostin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Advice pls , I have a well established America citizen who is ready to help me migrate to the state, I want to know which route is easy to migrate.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bostin:
Advice pls , I have a well established America citizen who is ready to help me migrate to the state, I want to know which route is easy to migrate.
Wrong thread. Go to the migration thread.This is the visit visa thread and
No unlawful advice dispensed here.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
fredoricko:

I tell you, na abuja sure pass ooooo......the lady no use pass 25 seconds for me, like say she get other tins to do.
im so sad for u hearing you werent given a visa. i been following this thread. don't let it weigh you down. let it go. go out, catch some fun. it's not the end of the world.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Solo84(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
fredoricko:
Transcript
v.o morning
me morning
v.o why u goin to connecticut?
me To attend my cousin' s graduation.
v.o wt's ur cousin studying?
v.o wt do u do?
me I'm a student
v.o wt course?
v.o when will u finish?
me 2016
v.o who's ur sponsor?
me my aunty ( cousin's mum)
v.o u married?
me no
v.o u travelled out of Nigeria before?
me no.
v.o bla bla bla
The thing abt it all is to pray to be interviewed by the right person. She didn't give any of the 3 persons she interviewed while I ws on queue. she wasn't even smiling or looking up. she jst kept typing and typing thruout, " like say her mind dey smwhere else". I culd tell she wsnt in a good mood, yhe the moment I joined d queue. some other v.o were really nice and welcoming. " she jst stood like an armed officer ready for battle.
well, I went, I saw, but didnt conquer 2day. lemme go study, I've gat a test on Thursday. I love my Country NIGERIA.

hey Fredoricko, a matter of time.God time is surely nigh. you will surely get it. My hi to @ LadyG, someday you guys are gonna share your testimonies here cos you've assisted a lot in gathering informations in equiping ourselves.i duff my hat also @justwise cheers.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Solo84:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

hey Fredoricko, a matter of time.God time is surely nigh. you will surely get it. My hi to @ LadyG, someday you guys are gonna share your testimonies here cos you've assisted a lot in gathering informations in equiping ourselves.i duff my hat also @justwise cheers.
Thanks darling for the lovely prayer but I already have my visa. Have had for years and renewed. Just love answering questions. E-hugs sweetpea!
Chloe! Where art thou?!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by damico: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please house, I am planning to visit USA with my wife and my son, I have travelling experience but they are going on virgin passport, what is my chance? Advice needed should I go alone or I should go with them
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
damico:
Please house, I am planning to visit USA with my wife and my son, I have travelling experience but they are going on virgin passport, what is my chance? Advice needed should I go alone or I should go with them
Have you travelled all of you as a family to any other place? Even african country? That increases u people's chances. Why don't u try that ist. However, virgin passports get US visa. Depends on the VO
Re: Usa Visit Visa by damico: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
We haven't travel has a family before
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good day house, a friend of mine was denied visiting visa today at lagos embassy and he has been so depressed.. Is it possible to book an emergency appointment? He's to attend a wedding aniversary on March 14th and return on march 18th

Thanks..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soyedele1:
Good day house, a friend of mine was denied visiting visa today at lagos embassy and he has been so depressed.. Is it possible to book an emergency appointment? He's to attend a wedding aniversary on March 14th and return on march 18th

Thanks..

Post the transcripts so we can read and advise u better....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soyedele1:
Thanks..

First he must read and understand why he was refused. (Probably ties to return home after his visit or finance.)
He must answer these with stronger answers or he is wasting money.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Thanks darling for the lovely prayer but I already have my visa. Have had for years and renewed. Just love answering questions. E-hugs sweetpea!
Chloe! Where art thou?!
baby girl i'm here o, after the commotion on the other thread this morning I went to do some baby shopping and I just dey enter since, cold wan kill me cheesy cheesy nobody kuku send me go do shopping by force today
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Soyedele1:

Thanks..
that criteria doesn't qualify for an emergency appointment read the us embassy website for expedited appointments in nigeria
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
chloe7:
baby girl i'm here o, after the commotion on the other thread this morning I went to do some baby shopping and I just dey enter since, cold wan kill me cheesy cheesy nobody kuku send me go do shopping by force today
Whoo! Back up! Baby shopping? You no tell us say you de push truck o! Congrats
What commotion? Which other thread?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Whoo! Back up! Baby shopping? You no tell us say you de push truck o! Congrats
What commotion? Which other thread?
on the birthing thread there was commotion this morning o, serious one no be small matter only justwise solve am, so as I contribute my own read the thread finish I baff and commot go shop, the 1st part of the thread is closed already but the commotion started from the first part of the thread.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
chloe7:
on the birthing thread there was commotion this morning o, serious one no be small matter only justwise solve am, so as I contribute my own read the thread finish I baff and commot go shop, the 1st part of the thread is closed already but the commotion started from the first part of the thread.
Yaaaa. Its been ages I went there. The new mommies aint so nice now.
Was ur belle showing at the embassy? Ur transcript didn't have a pregnancy question
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yaaaa. Its been ages I went there. The new mommies aint so nice now.
Was ur belle showing at the embassy? Ur transcript didn't have a pregnancy question
my sister as at the time I filled my form I was going to bet with my life that I wasn't pregnant, when I realised I tried to fill another one and they said I must cancel appointment and forgo my money, pay another one abeg I no get energy for that one, as at the time of my interview a witch won't know i'm pregnant sef because I was still very normal in body size but now it's showing already as if it was waiting for me to do interview and finish, I already have my information I need on the other thread so I just respect myself and drop comments once in a while apart from this morning whey I drop steady comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.