Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1071510 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 5:55am On Mar 04, 2015
chloe7:
baby girl i'm here o, after the commotion on the other thread this morning I went to do some baby shopping [/b]and I just dey enter since, cold wan kill me cheesy cheesy nobody kuku send me go do shopping by force today

Nwanne congrats grin

LadyGuinivere:

Whoo! Back up! Baby shopping? [b]You no tell us say you de push truck o! Congrats

What commotion? Which other thread?

Lwkmd grin grin

LadyGuinivere:

Yaaaa. Its been ages I went there. The new mommies aint so nice no
Was ur belle showing at the embassy? Ur transcript didn't have a pregnancy question

Rude, abusive.......maybe it's pregnancy hormones
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls does anyone know any good hotel with affordable price close to US Embassy, Abuja?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2015
@100dollar U no get paddy for abuja?U no know say economy tight? why u wan go waste money on top hotel na? Abi e be like say ur economy de boom grin
Chloe, you will reapply right? This time for birthing purpose? When is your wedding? Preferably after your wedding? Or court wedding sef
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gateluv: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
After denial, when can one reapply? thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Solo84:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

hey Fredoricko, a matter of time.God time is surely nigh. you will surely get it. My hi to @ LadyG, someday you guys are gonna share your testimonies here cos you've assisted a lot in gathering informations in equiping ourselves.i duff my hat also @justwise cheers.

Thnks boss!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Soyedele1:
Good day house, a friend of mine was denied visiting visa today at lagos embassy and he has been so depressed.. Is it possible to book an emergency appointment? He's to attend a wedding aniversary on March 14th and return on march 18th

Thanks..
He'll definitely be asked wt has changed in his circumstances since the last time he applied. If he's prepared to answer that, he may apply and pray not to be interviewed by lady in window two **smiles**
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
damico:
Please house, I am planning to visit USA with my wife and my son, I have travelling experience but they are going on virgin passport, what is my chance? Advice needed should I go alone or I should go with them

Go get ur visa(s) sir!! They give family, as far as u knw wt u want and cn speak well. Dnt be intimidated. be prepared to prove d following

That u ve a good job u dnt wanna leave
That u ve a clear plan of wt u wanna go do in d US
That u knw the names of specific places you'd visit.

Your family must be prepared so u guys wont give contradictory replies during the interview. If ur son is still young, use him to appeal to the better part of the v.o ( I dnt ve to tell u how to do that, do I?)

lastly, pray not to be interviewed by lady in Window 2 **smiles**

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kino47: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello guys my interview is next week monday and am so scared going for the b1/b2 travelling alone without my family and from what i can see here in this forum the chances are slim cry cry cry cry @tzetzefly what question do you think will be asked as i have noticed that they always ask why aren't you travelling with your family
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@100dollar U no get paddy for abuja?U no know say economy tight? why u wan go waste money on top hotel na? Abi e be like say ur economy de boom grin
Chloe, you will reapply right? This time for birthing purpose? When is your wedding? Preferably after your wedding? Or court wedding sef
i'm coming back for the court wedding in 2 weeks and errmmm i'm considering the u.k too o jare, but the u.s is better sha, i'll definitely reapply but na the time I no know because i'm quite scared of this u.s embassy now after 2 refusals from them cry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
fredoricko:

Go get ur visa(s) sir!! They give family, as far as u knw wt u want and cn speak well. Dnt be intimidated. be prepared to prove d following

That u ve a good job u dnt wanna leave
That u ve a clear plan of wt u wanna go do in d US
That u knw the names of specific places you'd visit.

Your family must be prepared so u guys wont give contradictory replies during the interview. If ur son is still young, use him to appeal to the better part of the v.o ( I dnt ve to tell u how to do that, do I?)

lastly, pray not to be interviewed by lady in Window 2 **smiles**
fredoricko they change windows from time to time o, it's not the person in windows 1 this week that will be there next week and it's not the person you meet in abuja this week you will meet next month because they do shifts too.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
kino47:
Hello guys my interview is next week monday and am so scared going for the b1/b2 travelling alone without my family and from what i can see here in this forum the chances are slim cry cry cry cry @tzetzefly what question do you think will be asked as i have noticed that they always ask why aren't you travelling with your family
really don't don't have to be scared like me, everything before you enter the u.s embassy is under probability nobody can say anything is for sure you can only get advice from different people, so don't be too sure that because you aren't going with family in other words you won't get visa that's a lie
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
fredoricko:

He'll definitely be asked wt has changed in his circumstances since the last time he applied. If he's prepared to answer that, he may apply and pray not to be interviewed by lady in window two **smiles**
they didn't ask me what has changed in my circumstances o, not everyone asks it all depends on who interviews
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
gateluv:
After denial, when can one reapply? thanks
anytime but after 90 days preferably
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
100dollarbills:
Pls does anyone know any good hotel with affordable price close to US Embassy, Abuja?
Shey you go check hotelsng.com abi wetin be the website sef, it doesn't have to be next street to the embassy, find an affordable one and wake up early and move there or you find a find a friend to stay with shebi na 1 day
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Hahahahah. 100dollarbill na so you take arranzge your own? You go fear fear o! grin grin grin . I can't wait for next tuesday to see how you razzmattaz them.

@bugati, 100dollar may have gone a bit overboard here but he's basically saying, be prepared to show the VO that you know the implications of travelling hence the spreadsheet-to prove you are prepared. No you do not buy a ticket but you have an idea of how much it is.
For documentation, you basically have to carry documentation to support any answer you give. There is no hard and fast rule. Thou only a few (wierd and overzealous) VO's will ask for documentation
thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by gateluv: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Few hours ago, the embassy sent my brother a message that since he said that he mistakenly selected single instead of married as he showed marriage certificate and pix.he should apply before the date on the IV lapses.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello my good people,thanks for this forum. Please I am planning to visit state with b1/b2,for vacation also i have an access shipping company over there or hv been business with state for more than 4years (online business ) with third parties (buying in usa shop and they send it done to me here in Nigeria)@ present I hv a goods or item that what $12,000 in my us shop address operate by this third party I said wc I would like to come back with(Nigeria).please advise me maybe I should state these as part of reasons of visiting state or as a vacation only.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
chloe7:
i'm coming back for the court wedding in 2 weeks and errmmm i'm considering the u.k too o jare, but the u.s is better sha, i'll definitely reapply but na the time I no know because i'm quite scared of this u.s embassy now after 2 refusals from them cry
Chloe my person.
Use the 90 days ghazhie your court wedding, your doctor's appointment and bank statement and apply for child birthing purposes. If you ask me I'll say go back to lagos embassy.
What am I hearing about Doctores parati's patients been sent back at POE? If na true use another doctor o!
Your circumstance has changed so please reapply
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
bornequally:
Hello my good people,thanks for this forum. Please I am planning to visit state with b1/b2,for vacation also i have an access shipping company over there or hv been business with state for more than 4years (online business ) with third parties (buying in usa shop and they send it done to me here in Nigeria) at present I hv a goods or item that what $12,000 in my us shop address operate by this third party I said wc I would like to come back with(Nigeria).please advise me maybe I should state these as part of reasons of visiting state or as a vacation only.
I kuku did not understand you very well but keep it simple. apply for vacation only
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Chloe my person.
Use the 90 days ghazhie your court wedding, your doctor's appointment and bank statement and apply for child birthing purposes. If you ask me I'll say go back to lagos embassy.
What am I hearing about Doctores parati's patients been sent back at POE? If na true use another doctor o!
Your circumstance has changed so please reapply
I no dey go Texas , i'm going to atlanta because I have plenty of friends and family there ,the doctor I want to use doesn't give appointment before arrival so I will try to get another doctor, exactly my sister i'll use the time I have left to gather all the information I need to reapply but I just dey fear fear.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
chloe7:
I no dey go Texas , i'm going to atlanta because I have plenty of friends and family there ,the doctor I want to use doesn't give appointment before arrival so I will try to get another doctor, exactly my sister i'll use the time I have left to gather all the information I need to reapply but I just dey fear fear.
Fear not nwanne. Us bounce me. Uk bounce me 2ice. Canada bounce me. Today I have overcome them all.
Remember, they asked you if u n oga don travel together. If oga can make it to uk now u r there or even if na ghana make una do together before u reapply

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Fear not nwanne. Us bounce me. Uk bounce me 2ice. Canada bounce me. Today I have overcome them all.
Remember, they asked you if u n oga don travel together. If oga can make it to uk now u r there or even if na ghana make una do together before u reapply
you don give serious motivation no be small, i'm telling you we cannot make any trip together till later in the year because time isn't friendly with him due to the nature of his job but we go try if e go fit possible but I really doubt it can be possible between now and next month, and Etihad dey do sales on their tickets till tomorrow, I got uk return in april for myself and Younger sister 300,536 Shey I for go America come back if to say I get their visa but they have decided to be mean to me but God go win them cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello house for those who have gotten their visas approved and wants to travel, Etihad airways is doing a global sale that ends tomorrow and the prices are quite reasonable. Cheers
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
chloe7:
Hello house for those who have gotten their visas approved and wants to travel, Etihad airways is doing a global sale that ends tomorrow and the prices are quite reasonable. Cheers

Thanks, Turkish airline too did from Abuja last month, not sure if it is still on. Got mine at less thank 200k plus 3 days stop over in Istanbul on my return just to see the city.

Going to US via UAE will not be funny sha as you have to go wayyy off your track and then start the trip again, toooo long.
Even the turkish air is a bit long compared to transiting in UK. The best is a direct flight sha.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by seunice01: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2015
hello everybody, been following this thread for ages! i Got my visa in january and used some of the advise i got from your conversation, in my form i filled in maryland but now my aunt called and ask me to come visit her first @chicago, i hope this wouldnt create any niche @the port of entry? Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Ess:

Thanks, Turkish airline too did from Abuja last month, not sure if it is still on. Got mine at less thank 200k plus 3 days stop over in Istanbul on my return just to see the city.

Going to US via UAE will not be funny sha as you have to go wayyy off your track and then start the trip again, toooo long.
Even the turkish air is a bit long compared to transiting in UK. The best is a direct flight sha.
direct flights are the best but when we see sales we must take advantage and save money grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by muahhhhh: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2015
I have been a silent follower of nairaland using this USA tourist thread most of the time.......My visa just got approved yesterday at the abuja embassy at 9.00am appointment........here is my transcript..............
VO: Good morning
Me: goodmorning
VO: Where are u going in usa?
Me: New Jersey
VO: Why are u going there?
Me: Am going on vacation and also to visit my sister in law
VO: How long has your sister in law been there?
Me: More than 10yrs
VO: Is she an american citizen?
Me: Yes
VO: How did she get her citizenship?
Me: Through her husband
VO: Who is sponsoring ur trip?
Me: My husband
VO: How long have u been married
Me: since 2013
VO: Do u have a kids?
Me: Yes a kid
VO: How old is d child
Me: 2 yrs and 7 months
VO: A boy or a girl
Me: A girl
VO: How much do u earn?
Me: told her
VO: How much does ur husband earn?
Me: told her
VO: Have u traveled before?
Me: No because av never had d time or a genuine reason to travel until now(remembered dis from reading the thread)
VO: Are u traveling with your family?
Me; No
VO: Who will take care of your baby?
Me: My mum and mother in law stays with us......
All the while, she only looks up to ask me questions, she was always typing something on her system and she never really smiled but to the glory of God she passed me d white paper and said u can come and pick up on Friday... ..she did not check any of my document but she tackle me no be small.
Nairaland really helped me out and am sure the favour of God too. This particular lady that interviewed me really denied people but I bless God. I also wish other nairalanders goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Raahym(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello Justwise and other GURUS,

With utmost respect and appreciation i seek your assistance in shedding more light to my situation on the subject matter (Section 221(g) of the United State Immigration act and as it affects my application. I am a married man with a 5 year old girl child. I applied for a US student visa on 2002 and was refused (God knows i have forggotten why) and since that time i have never attempted any visa until 2009 when i got an offer of employment from a sport management firm in SA and i moved there then later took my wife and child with me in 2011. We travelled to the UK in 2013. We tried applying for a US Visa Visa in 2013 and 2014 as tourist but we were refused do to loss of memory on my side as i did forgot to mention that i was refused in 2002 and this counted against us in 2013 and 2014 i suppose.

Later, I got a Schengen Visa to attend an IT conference in Poland which also gave birth to our securing another Schengen Visa for my Family to visit France for the 2014 December holidays to resume work in January 2015.

Without further Ado, i was approved from work to attend a conference in the United Kingdom on IT and i applied alone again for the US visa only to be given a blue form (Form 221(g) herewith attached) that i will be called upon that further verification/investigations needed to be done on my case and this makes me so concerned as i do not know what this really means.

Please i implore you to further explain as to what and why this might be happening in my case and what outcome should i expect. The form is attached.

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
seunice01:
hello everybody, been following this thread for ages! i Got my visa in january and used some of the advise i got from your conversation, in my form i filled in maryland but now my aunt called and ask me to come visit her first @chicago, i hope this wouldnt create any niche @the port of entry? Thank you

No, on arrival, explain at your point of entry in-case they ask you why you change ur point of arrival......

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
@Raahym, there is nothing to be worried about, they want to subject ur application to some kind of administrative hearing but with ur current change of circumstances viz a viz jobs, conferences in UK,POLAND and ur job in SA, u will scale through, meanwhile submit whatever document u can and if possible also attach a comprehensive letter with other documents explaining ur past applications and the fact that u cannot recall what u feel in ur student application..

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.