Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060216 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
fredoricko:

" i am not qualify as eligible immigrant to issued a US visit visa....dat i
should reapply in future.""

Above is an extract form ur statement. Were those the exact words of the officer??
If I omit the error in grammar, I think this pretty much means the applicant has filed an immigration suit,and as such,is not eligible for a tourist visa.

#Prof. FredoRicko

Bros me sef na copy i copy the post from a different thread.
I just relax dey wait for my travelling date.

As a prof now, I hope say VO no go yarn nonsense for you again..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
judefab:
Pls can one arrive at the point of entry in the US before the day of intended arrival filled in the DS 160 form..pls I need your help on this...

Some would ask u to contact the embassy and inform em of the change in itinerary/plans. And the embassy will always reply ur mail with " Your visa is good for 2 yrs, you cn travel in and out as u please within these two yrs but are not allowed to stay past 6 months per visit"
But Prof. FredoRicko will say, you can, as far as u are able to explain what necessitated the change at the POE.

However, if the reason for the visa is a conference, one CANNOT travel after the date of the conference without risking revocation of the visa, at least, not on the first visit.

#Prof. FredoRicko
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ess:

Bros me sef na copy i copy the post from a different thread.
I just relax dey wait for my travelling date.

As a prof now, I hope say VO no go yarn nonsense for you again..

I seriously do hope so. But right now, I'm too busy with sch stuff to go thru the whole process again. Hopefully in the near future. When I'm married wink[quote author=Ess post=31879822]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
judefab:
Pls can one arrive at the point of entry in the US before the day of intended arrival filled in the DS 160 form..pls I need your help on this...
I don't think that should be an issue
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
anitabeauty:
US is not all that rosy, as most of you think.
no one understands what you have just written and no one said the US is rosy, that clause "YOU PEOPLE "l should be corrected
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
chloe7:
no one understands what you have just written and no one said the US is rosy, that clause "YOU PEOPLE "l should be corrected

Thnk you jaré. Me sef tire 4 the post sef.
#MatureMindsOnly
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stevemims(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
anitabeauty:
US is not all that rosy, as most of you think.
Really? Are u dir? I mean no disrespect
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
stevemims:
Really? Are u dir? I mean no disrespect
i'm quite sure she missed her road to this thread undecided undecided
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Prof ! Prof!! Na as I hear you voice, I wake. You are too much! If you continue like this na knighthood de await you! grin

Mama Chloe, if I no greet u , u no de find me embarassed

Future Father, I agree with the young prof. You can enter the US at any time with your valid visa. You said you were going for a family visit so the family de there de wait u any date you reach.

Ess, abeg which kain homework abi academic exercise be that one na? grin

AnitaBeauty, chai you are so wise! We have hear! Please tell us more

100dollarbills, na dodge u don dodge ba?
Happy sunday e peeps!
LadyG for General! Lolz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Prof ! Prof!! Na as I hear you voice, I wake. You are too much! If you continue like this na knighthood de await you! grin

Future Father, I agree with the young prof. You can enter the US at any time with your valid visa. You said you were going for a family visit so the family de there de wait u any date you reach.

Happy sunday e peeps!
LadyG for General! Lolz

grin grin grin

General nor be so ooo! Na hustling ur boy dey o! grin The cheapest ticket (Airfrance) to New York is N1.2m (just me, wifey and my son). Na so i provoke my annoyance carry vex enter hustling wether ground for level small grin If u have head-ups as per cheaper flight ticket lemme know pls

Professor Emeritus Fredoricko
Chloe7
Shine Jackie

Una boy dey local o, I nor even reach state! Una be federal! Na ghost mode i dey o! grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
100dollarbills:

grin grin grin

General nor be so ooo! Na hustling ur boy dey o! grin The cheapest ticket (Airfrance) to New York is N1.2m (just me, wifey and my son). Na so i provoke my annoyance carry vex enter hustling wether ground for level small grin If u have head-ups as per cheaper flight ticket lemme know pls

Chloe7
Shine Jackie

Una boy dey local o, I nor even reach state! Una be federal! Na ghost mode i dey o! grin

airfrance might probably be the cheapest my brother but sales go still dey, I go dey help you check if I see. Shebi na 2 adults and a kid?
I bin dey look say you dey run away abi ;d
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere my only friend how I go forget you, you be my sister na grin cheesy grin kiss kiss na you sef no ask of me jare tongue
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
100dollarbills look what I got for you, flights to JFK are quite cheap now o! Grab am o go to the airlines website direct

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
100dollarbills:

grin grin grin

Chloe7
Shine Jackie

ok, l don hear Prof, check Delta, Emirates or Qatar airlines... cool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
chloe7:
i'm quite sure she missed her road to this thread undecided undecided

Hahaha grin grin,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kcheerful have you been able to work out something as regards the flights ish? I think airlines have dropped o! Go ahead and check with your dates
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dere5: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
100dollarbills:

grin grin grin

Chloe7
Shine Jackie

Guy, try check wakanow.com. i see some cheap New York tickets there depending on your travel date . You fit get Delta Airlines for like 640k for una three.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Happy sunday e peeps!
LadyG for General! Lolz

e smiles. Prof wirrat a US visa yet. lolz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
chloe7:
100dollarbills look what I got for you, flights to JFK are quite cheap now o! Grab am o go to the airlines website direct

shinejackie:
ok, l don hear Prof, check Delta, Emirates or Qatar airlines... cool

dere5:

Guy, try check wakanow.com. i see some cheap New York tickets there depending on your travel date . You fit get Delta Airlines for like 640k for una three.

Thanks y'all. i saw the quoted prices but i actually wanted Economy (Premium) which is more flexible and upscale than Economy (Class N or J). I prefer Airfrance cuz wifey already has mileage accounts with them.But as it is...dem nor need tell blind man say rain dey come

#obamayougatavisitor
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
100dollarbills:

Thanks y'all. i saw the quoted prices but i actually wanted Economy (Premium) which is more flexible and upscale than Economy (Class N or J). I prefer Airfrance cuz wifey already has mileage accounts with them.But as it is...dem nor need tell blind man say rain dey come

#obamayougatavisitor

J class is business class.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bornequally: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Good AM,please in 2004 I applied for the us visa with a passport that has wrong date of birth later I correct it with a new passport,can they rever to this as I am applying for new visa(2015).though I was not given them(visa).
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2015
bornequally:
Good AM,please in 2004 I applied for the us visa with a passport that has wrong date of birth later I correct it with a new passport,can they rever to this as I am applying for new visa(2015).though I was not given them(visa).
Yes they can. That is a material change
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Attraction: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning good people, please can someone help me with Lagos embassy address, official email and phone no. Its urgent.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Attraction:
Good morning good people, please can someone help me with Lagos embassy address, official email and phone no. Its urgent.
Google is your friend, check Google

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning pals.
Please I applied for visa for my kids on the basis of taking them to Houston on vacation. Houston tickets are way beyond now. So we changed our mind and decided to go to New york instead. I've been to Us twice last year but it's the first time for my kids.
Do you think there can be any issues at poe as regards change to itinery.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2015
No, but if they do ask questions @ the POE, be prepared to politely explain the reasons 4ur change of iternary
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
kcheerful:
Good morning pals.
Please I applied for visa for my kids on the basis of taking them to Houston on vacation. Houston tickets are way beyond now. So we changed our mind and decided to go to New york instead. I've been to Us twice last year but it's the first time for my kids.
Do you think there can be any issues at poe as regards change to itinery.
I really don't think so but they might ask and you will tell them, there's no harm in doing that
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eurogee: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi able forumites, greetings. Pls i implore the pros here to respond to this questions. I'm an Msc student here in Naija. I have also authored two books that enable me to earn on average N120,000 monthly since 2012. My current savings is a little above N850,000. I'm married with a kid, and my wife is an undergraduate student. Pls how easy is it for me to get a conference visa to usa? Should I tell them my marketer is the one that'll sponsor the trip. Or should i tell them it's gonna be self-funded? Plsssssssss help me on this? Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
eurogee:
Hi able forumites, greetings. Pls i implore the pros here to respond to this questions. I'm an Msc student here in Naija. I have also authored two books that enable me to earn on average N120,000 monthly since 2012. My current savings is a little above N850,000. I'm married with a kid, and my wife is an undergraduate student. Pls how easy is it for me to get a conference visa to usa? Should I tell them my marketer is the one that'll sponsor the trip. Or should i tell them it's gonna be self-funded? Plsssssssss help me on this? Thanks

I think you should disabuse your mind off the fact that conferences are the only ways to obtain US visas. Your question Should I tell them my marketer is the one that'll sponsor the trip. Or should i tell them it's gonna be self-funded? suggests that you do not really want to attend a conference and you just want to visit the US.

There is nothing wrong with visiting the US on vacation. The important thing is you being honest about your reasons for wanting to visit the US and proving beyond doubt that you do not intend to emigrate and you will return at the end of your stay.

You have already set yourself up nicely for this with your wife who you support still in school and a child as well as savings supplemented by passive income.

What is your real purpose of travel?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by eurogee: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
@thegreengonner,
i dont understand how you mean but the truth remains that ur right. I actually want go and purchase some highly lucrative items that are bound to fetch me some big bucks all to complement my source of income which is solely from books. So i just wanted to use the conference thing as a gateway to get to the states, make my purchases and return to Naija since i dont have an incorporated business name. That is my intention and i intend to return as soon as possible cuz my spouse and my son cant even stay a moment without me. And i love them so much.

What is ur suggestion now Bro?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Ess: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
babeface3:
This is one of the ill treatments meted out to a Nigerian recently in the UK.

My friend was traveling to the UK to meet a friend of his for some important discussions. His wife's younger sister stays in London and was not aware of his arrival as he wanted to stay in the hotel throughout his visit without any disturbance.

On arriving London, Immigration officers asked him if he knew anyone in London, to which he said no. In what looked like a drama, they took his phone from him and one of the officers went to an office, searched through the phone, found a London Number and called it. My guy's sister-in-law picked and answered all the questions they posed thinking the sister's husband was in trouble.

Like another drama, mu guy found himself in a room, and thereafter ushered to a waiting plane going to Lagos.

This is absolutely astonishing!

Got this again from another thread!

Honesty is key in this game. Please lets endeavor to attain it and be mindful of incriminating evidences on our phones or laptops while traveling to avoid stories that touch!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
eurogee:
@thegreengonner,
i dont understand how you mean but the truth remains that ur right. I actually want go and purchase some highly lucrative items that are bound to fetch me some big bucks all to complement my source of income which is solely from books. So i just wanted to use the conference thing as a gateway to get to the states, make my purchases and return to Naija since i dont have an incorporated business name. That is my intention and i intend to return as soon as possible cuz my spouse and my son cant even stay a moment without me. And i love them so much.
What is ur suggestion now Bro?

I knew I was on to something there. If your main purpose is to purchase some items then tell them that at the embassy. They will then inquire whether it is possible to get order online and have them delivered to Nigeria and if so why do you have to travel to get them.

The essence of a B1/B2 visa is so that you can travel to the US for both business and pleasure.

I've just realised that you said you are an MSc student. You might be asked how your trip will affect your on going studies. Have you traveled outside Nigeria previously?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.