Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060834 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tolman061(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello house

Good evening to you all...Please i will like to know how long it takes to get passport back from d embassy wen visa has been issued. Or is it possible dey collect my passport down wen dey don't wan to give visa?

I did my interview 2weeks back...Up till now, am unable to get my passport back. Pls wat culd av apened? Av done series of tracking online, all i get is dat my passport is still with US embassy /consulate.

Please advise...Cos i seems nt to understand again. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dunwun: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Chloe7. You do not necessarily have to wait till midnight. I suggest you keep checking on line from time to time. Yesterday afternoon within 20 minutes, the times available changed from June 23, to 29 to July 22, to July 27
I also do not think it's about the summer travellers. Thing is they've had to reschedule a lot of appointments due to their tech issues. Same reason why they've not been able to print visas for those who have been granted, and had to submit their passports . Let's hope their technical issues are resolved soonest.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
dunwun:
@Chloe7. You do not necessarily have to wait till midnight. I suggest you keep checking on line from time to time. Yesterday afternoon within 20 minutes, the times available changed from June 23, to 29 to July 22, to July 27
I also do not think it's about the summer travellers. Thing is they've had to reschedule a lot of appointments due to their tech issues. Same reason why they've not been able to print visas for those who have been granted, and had to submit their passports . Let's hope their technical issues are resolved soonest.
thanks darl, have you been able to schedule yours?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
tolman061:

Hello house

Good evening to you all...Please i will like to know how long it takes to get passport back from d embassy wen visa has been issued. Or is it possible dey collect my passport down wen dey don't wan to give visa?

I did my interview 2weeks back...Up till now, am unable to get my passport back. Pls wat culd av apened? Av done series of tracking online, all i get is dat my passport is still with US embassy /consulate.

Hello Tolman, I'm sure no one answered you earlier because it has been mentioned on this thread, a few pages back why passports are still at the embassy weeks after interview.
Anyway, the US consulate is experiencing Computer glitches worldwide, so this is affecting their issuing of visas and all.... You are not alone. I hear it would be sorted out this week, hopefully. So be patient.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyoluwatoyin: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
gentleiphy:

I was able to get appointment too for 24th June...was awake till 12.35am to be able to to that..interview 8.30am....decided to reapply based on Chloe7 and ladyGuinivere advise.
good! see you on Wednesday
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omoakinn: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good evening to you all . Please I have an uncle that he wanted to invite me soon from US but where are not shearing the same surname and he is the one that want to sponsor my trip . So please advice me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cool thread smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Hello great people. I have a concern
I have a valid visit US VISA, visited US just once last year where I spent just 7 days
My wife just secured her visit visa too, recently visited the US and spent 6 days also, my visit and her visits were for wedding
Now , my 2 kids don't have visas, their ages are 5 and 3 years. And I want them to have visas too. How can I go about it ? We got our visas on wedding invitation, both me and my wife but were adviced here not to apply for our kids then
Now, how best can I get them their visas? And honestly I just wish to trip my family for vacation around December, me my wife and my kids. We haven't travelled together abroad as a family before
Is it a must for us to travel together as a family to places like UK or Dubai before I can secure visas for my kids ?I am a doctor, earns around 550k monthly
Pls advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:25am On Jun 22, 2015
tayoamos:
Hello great people. I have a concern
I have a valid visit US VISA, visited US just once last year where I spent just 7 days
My wife just secured her visit visa too, recently visited the US and spent 6 days also, my visit and her visits were for wedding
Now , my 2 kids don't have visas, their ages are 5 and 3 years. And I want them to have visas too. How can I go about it ? We got our visas on wedding invitation, both me and my wife but were adviced here not to apply for our kids then
Now, how best can I get them their visas? And honestly I just wish to trip my family for vacation around December, me my wife and my kids. We haven't travelled together abroad as a family before
Is it a must for us to travel together as a family to places like UK or Dubai before I can secure visas for my kids ?I am a doctor, earns around 550k monthly
Pls advice
U don find ur luggage?
Pay visa fees, fill ds 160 for each of them. One of u takes them to the embassy. I do not think in the circumstance, the kids will be denied. I IMO, the point of travel history as a family is moot now. U went , came bck, wifey went and came back. Na the itsy bitsy babies go run away now? Or na now when u carry responsibility go, u go run?
God's grace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

U don find ur luggage?
Pay visa fees, fill ds 160 for each of them. One of u takes them to the embassy. I do not think in the circumstance, the kids will be denied. I IMO, the point of travel history as a family is moot now. U went , came bck, wifey went and came back. Na the itsy bitsy babies go run away now? Or na now when u carry responsibility go, u go run?
God's grace
Imagine, she just found the luggage now now after about 4 days.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omoakinn: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
omoakinn:
Good evening to you all . Please I have an uncle that he wanted to invite me soon from US but where are not shearing the same surname and he is the one that want to sponsor my trip . So please advice me
morning to you all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by phemmy26(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good morning all,

please do i pay for the visa fees first before i fill the DS-160 Form or the form first before i pay the fees. Also please how do i go bout filling the form as its for a family of three. father, mother and son. In short can some one here just simplify the whole process by steps. I would really appreciate it
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
phemmy26:
Good morning all,

please do i pay for the visa fees first before i fill the DS-160 Form or the form first before i pay the fees. Also please how do i go bout filling the form as its for a family of three. father, mother and son. In short can some one here just simplify the whole process by steps. I would really appreciate it
fill form first before paying visa fees. And you have to fill separate forms for you all, and read back the thread.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello good morning all... I have a serious issue at hand and I need help. Before I travelled,we agreed (me and hubby) that we should apply for visa for the Kidz when I'm back since this wasn't holiday trip.Now few weeks to hubby's interview, he wants the kids to come as well.
Now the question is, 1) is it possible to apply for the kids and get the same date and time for them?
2)Do I need to cancel his own application and start a fresh application with the children included?
3) will they be granted visa base on the fact that they are coming to be with me during childbirth?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

U don find ur luggage?

God's grace

If I say I no like the way you write, I lie.

"Itsy bitsy babies" lol

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
fredoricko:

"Itsy bitsy babies" lol
I swear that got me rolling on the ground ,i like that

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
fredoricko:

"Itsy bitsy babies" lol
#Bats eyelashes and smiles . Why thank you kind sir! Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
chloe7:
I swear that got me rolling on the ground ,i like that
Thank God I made someborry smile today grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hawttattoo:
Hello good morning all... I have a serious issue at hand and I need help. Before I travelled,we agreed (me and hubby) that we should apply for visa for the Kidz when I'm back since this wasn't holiday trip.Now few weeks to hubby's interview, he wants the kids to come as well.
Now the question is, 1) is it possible to apply for the kids and get the same date and time for them?
2)Do I need to cancel his own application and start a fresh application with the children included?
3) will they be granted visa base on the fact that they are coming to be with me during childbirth?

Emmm! I cough well!
1. Ist congrats on top the barrow wen u de push (the pregnancy o! Before u tell me say u be ajebo and can't understand pidgin grin) Nne! If u read a few pages, you'l see dates don scarce like boy pikin. Your husband has to make a hard choice, abandon his date (and possibly lose the fees) so he can apply with the 'itsy bitsy babies' cheesy or apply for them later.

2. IMO, you are going for childbirth now, it is logical for hubby to want to accompany you but not so for the kids so I do not think you should put them in the same application with hubby. I believe the VO may ask why do u need the kids at childbirth? Who will take care of them while you are at the hospital with oga witnessing the birth? Plenty plenty long thingz!
I suggest oga goes ist , then the lil ones apply after oga don get.
God bless !

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Emmm! I cough well!
1. Ist congrats on top the barrow wen u de push (the pregnancy o! Before u tell me say u be ajebo and can't understand pidgin grin) Nne! If u read a few pages, you'l see dates don scarce like boy pikin. Your husband has to make a hard choice, abandon his date (and possibly lose the fees) so he can apply with the 'itsy bitsy babies' cheesy or apply for them later.

2. IMO, you are going for childbirth now, it is logical for hubby to want to accompany you but not so for the kids so I do not think you should put them in the same application with hubby. I believe the VO may ask why do u need the kids at childbirth? Who will take care of them while you are at the hospital with oga witnessing the birth? Plenty plenty long thingz!
God bless !

I couldn't agree with you more.

Let hubby apply alone now. You can apply with the kid upon delivery and return.
Travel with hubby and return so you'd be "visa worthy" then you can apply with the kids.

#Prof. FredoRicko

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by colored(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
hodusglobal:
Good Morning, Nne, you woke up early o, you dey follow we muslims fast? Lolz...The NGO guy didn't know the implication of what he did, because he didn't think his brain twice before he proceeded with the bad job he put his hands into...There's a man i also knew that he's also doing this same rubbish job. This man has Doctorate cert and he's using his own NGO certificate to apply Visas for people through conference. He did it for two friends of mine to get UK conference Visas in few years ago, and one of those guys is still in UK now with 6months Visa since over 2 years the other guy just spent a month in UK because he's a business man that owns big stores that worth more than N20m capital also registered company with CAC. Now, the business man want to travel to UK for vacation and he's now scaring to apply for the Visa, because he didn't have any of the previous Visa documents with him to follow up...He now go and meet the NGO man that he want to renew his Visa and the man is now telling him to go and bring huge amount of N500k...He paid almost N350k for his previous Visa...He took me to this same man last year when i wanted to travel to South Africa for holiday, and this man requires for N120k for SA Visa, i now tell this man the amount is too much for me to pay...I beg him to take N70k, this man shun me out of his office telling me do you think am kind of those agent that will take your money without getting you Visa, this words vex me wey i think say abi make i slap this man wey no get sense, but i no fit beat agbalagba. I later remember that there's website called nairaland which i can easily found people that will put me through. So i later applied for the SA Visa with my bank statement of account, reference letter from my bank including the copy of my registered company cert, intro letter with my company name, yellow cards with some other papers sha, and i got my 3months SA Visa from VFS oregun, Lagos. So many of my friends later come and meet me to do Visas for them, i now tell them i no be traveling agent oooo...make i no go dey take my head carry cause (Epe) ijebu from people.

don't forget to further your studies in English language. cheers

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hawttattoo: 12:52am On Jun 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Emmm! I cough well!

God bless !

No be small barrow...the thing huge. Lol. My thought exactly . Getting a date now is scarce and I'm almost due. So I'm not gonna take that chance. I just pray he will go along with the initial plan.
Thanks lady Guinivere and Fredoricko. I appreciate
Re: Usa Visit Visa by scott509: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2015
tolman061:

Hello house

Same as mine,so do not worry,they have issues with their visa system and working on it,they will email you when its ready for pick up,i have been to dhl twice and its not ready,If your appointment date was after on the 8 of june,you will also be affected by this.So no stress.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by hodusglobal(m): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Colored colored colored, how many times I call you? cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by overlord77: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2015
colored:
don't forget to further your studies in English language. cheers

Damn, you just ECHOED everything I had on my mind after surviving his tenses.

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2015
overlord77:

I expected more from "colored" cos he's a regular feature here. This is travel section not "Grammer " or "English " section. One is free to express himself anyhow as long s he's understood.

Comprendo??

#Prof. FredoRicko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
In as much as proper grammer and tenses are appreciated, please I beg you all , let us develop a habit of tolerance.
Una wen sabi speak the language make una forgive us wen no sabi spoke grin
Na evening primary and secondary school we went, come go part time university. Imagine! Mbok forgave us o? grin
(If I have shot some bullets with this post, pls forgive and merely dodge it) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
overlord77:

lmao cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
In as much as proper grammer and tenses are appreciated, please I beg you all , let us develop a habit of tolerance.
Na evening primary and secondary school we went, come go part time university. Imagine! Mbok forgave us o? grin
(If I have shot some bullets with this post, pls forgive and merely dodge it) cheesy

Buhahahahaha, America and Buhari must hear this, u have murdered the "Queens language" grin grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
my dear senior at the BAR lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by cornoil(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello. On my application on DS-160 for Tourist visa, I stated 200k as my monthly salary, instead of 103K I receive per month. I want to use my salary account bank statement at the embassy because I have done transactions of about 50 million naira with it within the last 5 months and it's current account. My dilemma is that even though the HR helps to alter my payslip to reflect 200k on it. What of the salary amount relecting on the account as 103k every month, can't that jeopardise my chance? Also won't the VO question that volume of money that flows through my account? Though I have the invitation letter from my uncle, letters also from my place work as a staff for 6 years, letters from my company cooperative society as a member stating the amount I have and the percentage am entitled to access, letter identifying me as a Postgraduate student of Univerty of Ibadan to the embassy and also documents as proof to properties inherited by me and also am single. How high is my chance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.