Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061348 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by oyi2: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin
LadyGuinivere:
*Dancing shuperu and kilamiti!*
We needed some good news on this thread. Congrats Oyi. Your interview sounded like a breeze but em em...1979 u don go US...u no be small pikins again o!
Lol ! *dodgesbullet
Have loads of fun and post some luffly pixs like Allen.

Bia nwa Iryan Colored! These ones u fe go embassy effryday haff u turn agent? tongue cheesy

Re: Usa Visit Visa by dramacox: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Will the VO asked why i was denied uk visa and is there any disadvantages when apply as single. Thanks
LadyGuinivere:

Ought not to.
U however have to prove ties to Nigeria for the US visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Godwinadebanjo9(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good afternoon. I married to US citizen in 2014, I have a pending l 130 petition case that was on security check. I am planing to apply for visiting Visa on November inorder to meet my wife families on thanksgiving period because am going to be on vacation on November. please what CAN i do to get approve and what additional paper do need to support my application.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by larryblank: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=alfayeed post=36844353]Greetings to the house.

I applied for a visa in lagos in may, me and my wife and we were denied after a few questions.

vo: Are you married :
me: yes we are
vo: do you have kids:
me: no
vo: where are you travelling to :
me: New York
vo: how long are you staying :
me: 10 days
vo; who is paying for the trip
me: i am
vo: what do you do:
me: i run xxxxx enterprise with my wife
vo: madam what do you do? :
my wife: i own xxxxx enterprise (its her registered business, i do general contracts under her)
vo: oh, its a family business
vo: How much do you earn:
me: 250k monthly
vo: madam, how much do you earn :
my wife: 300k
vo: have you travelled before:
me: yes we have been to dubai together
vo: how old are you?
me: 29
vo: madam, how old are you?
My wife: am 32

what went wrong? she did not even look at our bank statements, marriage certificate or company documents, can we apply again?

We have been to turkey for a 1 week vacation after that.

alfayeed
base on this applicant situation
29 and 32 years married with know children and also running one business together.
the VO is not convince about your family ties.
it has be proven that couple with children or child have better advantage.
how long have you been married?because this have a great role to play
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
5 years.

[quote author=larryblank post=36887662][/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by emmaubadire(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
I was denied twice,the first time I applied for a conference through an agent and I was denied,secondly I applied by myself,a friend sent me an invite and I was denied too,right now a man from richmond virgnia just sent me another invitation with his banks statement,tex details and other things.I just want a piece of advice on what to go with!I'm trying to book an appointment this month but don't know what to apply on,please help me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
emmaubadire:
I was denied twice,the first time I applied for a conference through an agent and I was denied,secondly I applied by myself,a friend sent me an invite and I was denied too,right now a man from richmond virgnia just sent me another invitation with his banks statement,tex details and other things.I just want a piece of advice on what to go with!I'm trying to book an appointment this month but don't know what to apply on,please help me
Read just from 2 pages back. Somebofy posted more than an exhaustive list of docx. It might also serve u to read the whole thread...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Hehehehe, you be comedian.... kiss
Adanne I dunno why people like to find person mouth. Lol

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Good day poster. You are welcome to this thread. On this thread we offer advise based on personal or other experiences as well as opinion on how to obtain a visit /Non immigrant visa. We do not offer illegal advise or advice that could be used for unlawful ends.
Going to the US to 'hustle' on a B visa is illegal as such I on my own have no advise for you. Rather I advise you to rechannel your questions to the immigrant thread.
Seriously are u a learner?! lipsrsealed Hissss

Madam, please restrain yourself a little. The bolded was just perfect.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by larryblank: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
5 years.

alfayeed
5years marriage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5years marriage with know child or children is a very weak or poor family ties.
please do not see this as an insult,or abuse but the truth must be said.
29 and 32 years married for 5 years with know child or children is consider by USA VO as a weak or poor family ties.
please do not see my comment as an insult or abuse but according to usa immigration law,all applicant for usa visa are judge base on there situation.
from another angle,the VO might think your wife is going there to put to bed and you guys will just settle down there and start your business there, since you guys are the owner of your business .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
what is your advise?
should i try again alone?

[quote author=larryblank post=36894164][/quote]
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omooloriredade:

Madam, please restrain yourself a little. The bolded was just perfect.

I'm not on a quest for perfection you know...so your idea of 'restraint' no jus' consign me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lady G, I sighted you on the birthing thread, now you're here too... grin

Btw, I'm still cheap-flight hunting o! I'm seeing etihad for 220k, the layover in Abu-Dhabi is like 6 hours! cry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=larryblank post=36894164][/quote]
Hello Larry. Permit me to agree and disagree with u.(My opinion)
Travelling together without kids to bring them back shikena is considered lack of ties.
Considering the nos of years without kids as lack of ties is discrimination. Most people have birthing challenges of 5-10-15 years and get visa.
I agree also with u that they could assume the alfayeed's would go and set up shop in the US
Peace.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I'm not on a quest for perfection you know...so your idea of 'restraint' no jus' consign me

I expected this response actually. It might not "consign" you now but not to worry, life is a good teacher. wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyG, thanks for your time
please, what do you think is the best option now?
visit europe with my wife and apply alone and use my wife as a tie or proceed to apply without the schengen trip?

LadyGuinivere:

Hello Larry. Permit me to agree and disagree with u.(My opinion)
Travelling together without kids to bring them back shikena is considered lack of ties.
Considering the nos of years without kids as lack of ties is discrimination. Most people have birthing challenges of 5-10-15 years and get visa.
I agree also with u that they could assume the alfayeed's would go and set up shop in the US
Peace.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
spykid014:
Lady G, I sighted you on the birthing thread, now you're here too... grin

Btw, I'm still cheap-flight hunting o! I'm seeing etihad for 220k, the layover in Abu-Dhabi is like 6 hours! cry
Nne m their gist de sweet me esp the exchange rate yarns. 220k to which state? Berra jump on it. Me de wait November. 6 hours? Do like I do. I walk around the airport, listen to accents, then point people when no sabi read maps to their terminals. I sat in an airport from 7am to 7pm february this year. Na werrin I use pass time cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omooloriredade:

I expected this response actually. It might not "consign" you now but not to worry, life is a good teacher. wink
Thanks much. So dearie allow life to teasch me. I'm happy u picked up my igbo accent in the consign matter.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
alfayeed:
visit europe with my wife and apply alone and use my wife as a tie or proceed to apply without the schengen trip?

Well I guess the more quality travel history, the berrer. If u hol' the kudi, try paris (their visa hard gan o!) And any other better country. Then either of u can apply solo.
I also pray that by then mrs alfayeed will be iya ibeji IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kajoula(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Too much serious people in here....lets laugh grin
Interview btwn a Nigerian immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.....Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Philips

OFFICER:- your father's name?

Monday:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

Monday:- Marthin Philips

OFFICER:- your native place?

Monday : M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M.P

Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

God bless

I did this to because u all are M.P. (My People)

7 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amen and Amen
i can try portugal, spend 2 days there, proceed to paris since its schengen
how u reason am? (abeg forgive my plenty questions, when i travel, i go buy u puff puff grin)

LadyGuinivere:

Well I guess the more quality travel history, the berrer. If u hol' the kudi, try paris (their visa hard gan o!) And any other better country. Then either of u can apply solo.
I also pray that by then mrs alfayeed will be iya ibeji IJN amen
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
alfayeed:
Amen and Amen
i can try portugal, spend 2 days there, proceed to paris since its schengen
how u reason am? (abeg forgive my plenty questions, when i travel, i go buy u puff puff grin

Abeg ur queshions don pass puff puff. Na ofada rice I want now cheesy or agidi with stew and goat meat cheesy
The plan's all good but hope aunty go follow go. Family travel also counts
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
yes, she will go with me.
u will surely get ur ofada rice with ofada sauce, good meat go present inside. grin

LadyGuinivere:

Abeg ur queshions don pass puff puff. Na ofada rice I want now cheesy or agidi with stew and goat meat cheesy
The plan's all good but hope aunty go follow go. Family travel also counts

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Nne m their gist de sweet me esp the exchange rate yarns. 220k to which state? Berra jump on it. Me de wait November. 6 hours? Do like I do. I walk around the airport, listen to accents, then point people when no sabi read maps to their terminals. I sat in an airport from 7am to 7pm february this year. Na werrin I use pass time cheesy

Lol @ people wey no sabi read map.

Etihad to JFK... i still dey look sha...

Daluu. Kachifo.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
*Dancing shuperu and kilamiti!*
We needed some good news on this thread. Congrats Oyi. Your interview sounded like a breeze but em em...1979 u don go US...u no be small pikins again o!
Lol ! *dodgesbullet
Have loads of fun and post some luffly pixs like Allen.

Bia nwa Iryan Colored! These ones u de go embassy effryday haff u turn agent? tongue cheesy
lol everyday? I just help my my family members who aren't american citizens apply for visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by handsomeheart(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
hi guys,how you all doing today? more Grease to your elbow pls I want to ask which way is better of from applying directly my self for holiday visit to USA or applying by someone sending invitation letter to me as sponsor?hope to hear from you guys thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Itissettled3: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2015
I hardly comment but forced to.

Mr Alfayeed please don't allow anyone make u believe that it is cos u don't have children YET u were denied. Nah. I applied with my husband and we are also in God's waiting room yet we were given the visa.

A friend also applied too and she got. She is older than her husband and also yet to have kids.

What I and my friend had in common were:
1. God'favour
2. We had both travelled with our spouses outside Nigeria for vacation and the VO asked.
3. We had jobs.

Even the oyibos know it is God that gives children and we have no power over that.

Try and go on a vacation with your wife. Your children are at your door step.

Shalomm tongue

alfayeed:

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2015
larryblank:
alfayeed
5years marriage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5years marriage with know child or children is a very weak or poor family ties.
please do not see this as an insult,or abuse but the truth must be said.
29 and 32 years married for 5 years with know child or children is consider by USA VO as a weak or poor family ties.
please do not see my comment as an insult or abuse but according to usa immigration law,all applicant for usa visa are judge base on there situation.
from another angle,the VO might think your wife is going there to put to bed and you guys will just settle down there and start your business there, since you guys are the owner of your business .

I'm with LadyG - Kids are not a requirement. Plenty of single people get visas. Plenty of couples without kids get visas as well. There is more to this story...

5 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Itissettled3:
I hardly comment but forced to.

Mr Alfayeed please don't allow anyone make u believe that it is cos u don't have children YET u were denied. Nah. I applied with my husband and we are also in God's waiting room yet we were given the visa.

A friend also applied too and she got. She is older than her husband and also yet to have kids.

What I and my friend had in common were:
1. God'favour
2. We had both travelled with our spouses outside Nigeria for vacation and the VO asked.
3. We had jobs.

Even the oyibos know it is God that gives children and we have no power over that.

Try and go on a vacation with your wife. Your children are at your door step.

Shalomm tongue

Ahhhhh nwanne they have forced u out? Chaiiieeee! Nnnooo. Alfayeed this is my friend in whom I am well pleased, listen to her o! She isa very wise in wisdom! Lolz
Babe how u de?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.