Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061232 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Good morning LadyG for General (5*****). Sorry to call you out again. Apart from the mail i received from support-nigeria@ustraveldoxs.com that they will review and get back to me in 2 business day. I've not received any mail again.

*Could it be that the confirmation has been edited?
*I've been trying to reach em on phone 014406218.
*I even try the online live chat, you have to wait for almost 40 ninutes and at the end the connection will be lost.

What can i do please.

@Spykid014 which month are you getting Etihad for 220k?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
fabiyi78:
Gud pm to u all, I av never travelled out of d coutry b4 but my dream country is US or canada but somebody introduced a us program sponsor by a state for base ball just to get into d state for me pls help me is it a right route to enter d state an hustle. Ur advise Wil be appreciated
@fabiyi78 i wil advice u not 2 try any dubious means 2 get 2 u.s,cos dose dat did it dey were deported at d port of entry,wat u wil do is 2 patiently go trough d normal process,apply as tourist ,we ar here 2 guide u,u need 2 build travel history as a tourist,we ar organising a group wekend tour trip 2 ghana,if u dont mind 2 join us,it wil b a travel experience 4 u,peace 2 all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
emmaubadire:
I was denied twice,the first time I applied for a conference through an agent and I was denied,secondly I applied by myself,a friend sent me an invite and I was denied too,right now a man from richmond virgnia just sent me another invitation with his banks statement,tex details and other things.I just want a piece of advice on what to go with!I'm trying to book an appointment this month but don't know what to apply on,please help me
@ummaubadire,in ur case after two denials,its gud if dere is drastic change in ur social economy b4 u reapply third time,or is else is not gub 2 reapply irrespectives of whoever dat invite u,peace 2 all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dramacox: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello House, I really need ur help. Am about to put in tourist visa application but scared
cos i had a denied stamp on my passport (UK denied) 2yrs ago. I have been to UK and i
stayed upto 1yr with a migrant visa (temporary work visa) and renew my nigeria
passport while in UK (Authority issued :London). I was denied after i got back to home
country (Naija) and tried to put in a visa application to UK again..(cos of deny: No home
tie) but now i would like to travel to USA on tourist visa. I work with the state
government, married with a darling daughter....Hope the Uk denied stamp wont affect
my chance of getting visa. Pls advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Good morning LadyG for General (5*****).
What can i do please.

I been de try start morning work but as I see as u hail me by my proper title my belle sweeeeeet! I say make I answer u before I start my day job when de put agidi for ma table o. cheesy
See shebi na u add arlando behind NY or something like that ba? And your interview is just days away?
I believe the error is negligible and explainable. As u have sent them the mail and told them, when u enter the interview be sharp to xplain the error and be smart to know the sights in both cities to show u are prepared and know xactly what it is u r going for.
Tu tu nkpom o!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I been de try start morning work but as I see as u hail me by my proper title my belle sweeeeeet! I say make I answer u before I start my day job when de put agidi for ma table o. cheesy
See shebi na u add arlando behind NY or something like that ba? And your interview is just days away?
I believe the error is negligible and explainable. As u have sent them the mail and told them, when u enter the interview be sharp to xplain the error and be smart to know the sights in both cities to show u are prepared and know xactly what it is u r going for.
Tu tu nkpom o!

My dear for this swift responds, you no need work again. Na me myself and I go do today's work for you.

Yes na me mistakenly add another state after Orlando.

Thank you very much.

I must commend you for always having a way to re-build people's confidence.

Meanwhile take Agidi and well sauced Isiewu (full head) start up your day.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Thanks much. So dearie allow life to teasch me. I'm happy u picked up my igbo accent in the consign matter.

You're welcome. It sure will cheesy cheesy "Oyel" is proprietary grin, "consign" is Nigerian pigin.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Goddey1975:
@fabiyi78 i wil advice u not 2 try any dubious means 2 get 2 u.s,cos dose dat did it dey were deported at d port of entry,wat u wil do is 2 patiently go trough d normal process,apply as tourist ,we ar here 2 guide u,u need 2 build travel history as a tourist, we ar organising a group wekend tour trip 2 ghana,if u dont mind 2 join us,it wil b a travel experience 4 u,peace 2 all

That does not count as travel history
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
dramacox:
Hello House, I really need ur help. Am about to put in tourist visa application but scared
cos i had a denied stamp on my passport (UK denied) 2yrs ago. I have been to UK and i
stayed upto 1yr with a migrant visa (temporary work visa) and renew my nigeria
passport while in UK (Authority issued :London). I was denied after i got back to home
country (Naija) and tried to put in a visa application to UK again..(cos of deny: No home
tie) but now i would like to travel to USA on tourist visa. I work with the state
government, married with a darling daughter....Hope the Uk denied stamp wont affect
my chance of getting visa. Pls advice.

Concentrate on meeting US visiting visa requirements and be honest during your interview
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omooloriredade: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Goddey1975:
@fabiyi78 i wil advice u not 2 try any dubious means 2 get 2 u.s,cos dose dat did it dey were deported at d port of entry,wat u wil do is 2 patiently go trough d normal process,apply as tourist ,we ar here 2 guide u,u need 2 build travel history as a tourist,we ar organising a group wekend tour trip 2 ghana,if u dont mind 2 join us,it wil b a travel experience 4 u,peace 2 all

Oga, if his intention is to emigrate, applying for a tourist visa is not the normal process. Tourist visa is for Tourists. You go there for sightseeing, to take pictures, have fun, visit friends and families (if any) and return back to your country with choc'lates and you update your BBM dp for friends to see. grin cheesy To everyone, please note that having intention to emigrate is not a crime in itself but not adhering to the procedures and trying to subvert laid down rules is what is criminal. Countries have requirements and conditions for intending immigrants. Research these to see if you qualify, if not, do not attempt to tow the illegal route. The UK and Canada used to have such programs (don't know if it is still in place) and even the US (Lottery;even though Nigeria has now been removed from the list of eligible countries).

This thread is intended for those that have the intention of temporarily visiting the US ONLY.

@Fabiyi78; Don't do anything JUST to get into any country. Emigrating is not a guarantee of success in life. It is God that gives power to make wealth. If you are not convinced, please follow legal routes to achieve your quest.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
larryblank:
5 years.

alfayeed
5years marriage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5years marriage with know child or children is a very weak or poor family ties.
please do not see this as an insult,or abuse but the truth must be said.
29 and 32 years married for 5 years with know child or children is consider by USA VO as a weak or poor family ties.
please do not see my comment as an insult or abuse but according to usa immigration law,all applicant for usa visa are judge base on there situation.
from another angle,the VO might think your wife is going there to put to bed and you guys will just settle down there and start your business there, since you guys are the owner of your business .

Seriously can you just stop talking non-sense and apologise to alfayeed ? This is unacceptable

7 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

That does not count as travel history
@justwise going trough a lot of transcrips on dis thread u wil see a lot of people dat got dere visas by travel to Ghana and other country,most cases Ghana is always mention,@fabiyi78 read dis tread backward u wil see wat am saying,peace 2 all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Goddey1975:
@justwise going trough a lot of transcrips on dis thread u wil see a lot of people dat got dere visas by travel to Ghana and other country,most cases Ghana is always mention,peace 2 all

Going to Ghana as a way of creating travel history is a waste of money and time.

If you want to create travel history that counts then visit one of these countries.... Canada, UK, France, Germany etc
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Gudmorning Justwise
Please, what is your advice in my own case?

justwise:

Seriously can you just stop talking non-sense and apologise to alfayeed ? This is unacceptable
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
please, what do you think went wrong with my application?

LagosNIV:

I'm with LadyG - Kids are not a requirement. Plenty of single people get visas. Plenty of couples without kids get visas as well. There is more to this story...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
justwise:

Going to Ghana as a way of creating travel history is a waste of money and time.

If you want to create travel history that counts then visit one of these countries.... Canada, UK, France, Germany etc
@justwise,but wy is vo grants visa 2 dose dat hav travel 2 ghana on dis thread?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Goddey1975:
@justwise,but wy is vo grants visa 2 dose dat hav travel 2 ghana on dis thread?

That was not the reason for granting them a visa, they were granted because they met the requirements at that time. Going to Ghana is pointless.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
alfayeed:
Gudmorning Justwise
Please, what is your advice in my own case?

I'm thinking that the refusal has to do with your family finance, yes you and your wife earn a gross total of N550,000 a month but that is not salary, that is business money, travel to US for just 10days will probably take all that money. Flight ticket for 2, hotel, feeding etc.

So what do you have left to be able to run your business?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2015
they did not even check our bank statements, i had more than enough money in my personal account to finance the trip and we will still have over 10million in the business account when we return.

justwise:

I'm thinking that the refusal has to do with your family finance, yes you and your wife earn a gross total of N550,000 a month but that is not salary, that is business money, travel to US for just 10days will probably take all that money. Flight ticket for 2, hotel, feeding etc.

Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2015
they did not even check our bank statements, i had more than enough money in my personal account to finance the trip and we will still have over 10million in the business account when we return.
that would have been ascertained if the VO had requested for our bank statements.

justwise:

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2015
alfayeed:
that would have been ascertained if the VO had requested for our bank statements.

Money you earn from the same business a lone?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2015
From property proceeds which was used as capital and has appreciated overtime.

justwise:

Money you earn from the same business a lone?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
alfayeed:
From property proceeds which was used as capital and has appreciated overtime.

The VO can only make decision based on the answers you gave, you did not mention the 10M from property proceeds when asked how much you earn.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by alfayeed: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
she asked how much we earn
thought telling her about the money in the business account would have been diverting from the question she asked
what can we do now?

justwise:

The VO can only make decision based on the answers you gave, you did not mention the 10M from property proceeds when asked how much you earn.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Good morning LadyG for General (5*****). Sorry to call you out again. Apart from the mail i received from support-nigeria@ustraveldoxs.com that they will review and get back to me in 2 business day. I've not received any mail again.

*Could it be that the confirmation has been edited?
*I've been trying to reach em on phone 014406218.
*I even try the online live chat, you have to wait for almost 40 ninutes and at the end the connection will be lost.

What can i do please.

@Spykid014 which month are you getting Etihad for 220k?

Leaving lagos last week of September, returning mid-October. It's 224k now.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
justwise:

@justwise if a person can get any of dis countries easily going 2 u.s is wast of money,travel 2 ghana is an added advantage not a wast of money wen it comes 2 u.s visa interview,peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Goddey1975:
@justwise if a person can get any of dis countries easily going 2 u.s is wast of money, travel 2 ghana is an added advantage not a wast of money wen it comes 2 u.s visa interview

Added advantage in what way? Do you know the importance of travel history as regards to visa application to countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany etc?

If you want to prove to the VO that you have a travel history then travel to countries with strict visa requirements, not countries that are visa free to Nigerians, visa on arrival or countries that requires very little check to let you in.

You don't need a visa to visit Ghana and other African countries so don't bother going to those countries so as to create travel history because it count just little or nothing when you want to apply to above mentioned countries.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2015
alfayeed:
she asked how much we earn
thought telling her about the money in the business account would have been diverting from the question she asked
what can we do now?

You can reapply if there is a significant change in your situation or you have new info which will be material to VO's decision
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
justwise:

[/b]

Added advantage in what way? Do you know the importance of travel history as regards to visa application to countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany etc?

If you want to prove to the VO that you have a travel history then travel to countries with strict visa requirements, not countries that are visa free to Nigerians, visa on arrival or countries that requires very little check to let you in.

You don't need a visa to visit Ghana and other African countries so don't bother going to those countries so as to create travel history because it count just little or nothing when you want to apply to above mentioned countries.

Absolutely correct at the bold smiley
Re: Usa Visit Visa by handsomeheart(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi worry357,how you doing today?I need some advice pls.my question is this,which one will you like to consider the perfect for me ?I want to Apply for US visit visa but I am thinking if I should apply for holiday visit or if I should let someone to send an invitation letter to me to apply?pls which is one the best way out of the 2?though the person that want to send the invitation is not my relative,we just met online and start dating each other,pls kindly advice me on what to do.thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Goddey1975: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Absolutely correct at the bold smiley
@sexydivaomalic, either u acept wit me or not,d real life truth is dat a lot of people hav got dere visa at u.s embassy by inclusion of Ghana in their travel experience,we hav a lot of gud example of such transcripts on dis forum,weda ghana is visa free or not it wont stop people from goin 2 ghana an it wont stop u.s frm recognising it,moreover evrybody luvs easy tin,peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
handsomeheart:
Hi worry357,how you doing today?I need some advice pls.my question is this,which one will you like to consider the perfect for me ?I want to Apply for US visit visa but I am thinking if I should apply for holiday visit or if I should let someone to send an invitation letter to me to apply?pls which is one the best way out of the 2?though the person that want to send the invitation is not my relative, we just met online and start dating each other ,pls kindly advice me on what to do.thanks

Your most important things to organize are your strong ties to return home.
After that your funds.

If you try the invitation from someone you just met it will look like you intend to stay there, so immediate rejection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.