Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42114 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

Ok let me give your dumb self one more shred of my time and audience by asking, who TF is Gen Ilumoyade? is he more popular than the likes of Alabi-Isama, Obasanjo, Muritala Mohammed, Shuwa, Adekunle, Ogbemudia, Etuk etc and other notable Nigerian officers that never claimed some imaginary "100 Yoruba soldiers" destroyed the Biafrans in Ore. At least we've heard and read through interviews/books on the war granted and written by those far more notable officers, please bring your evidence that "100 Yoruba soldiers" pulled a spartan type feat in Ore besides what some nobody said in some old interview with no veracity of facts to back his claims up.

And even if Ilumoyade's tales by moonlight were true, does it come anywhere close to the Abagana ambush (the biggest ambush of the entire war) where less than a battalion of poorly armed Biafran troops under Colonel Achuzia nearly wiped out a Brigade of the Nigerian army? at least that fact is well documented and even available on credible sources and databases right now... And not some rubbish drunken tales some cynic pulled out of his arse.

The problem with folks like you is that you don't read and when people talk politics you are the first to insert your ignorant self into the conversation.
Gen. Iluyomade was not just any soldier. He commanded the few Yoruba soldiers who destroyed the Biafrans in Ore.
Whether you believe him or not is irrelevant. What happened in Ore is a known historical fact. You can dismiss it all you want. Afterall, you are free to bury your head in the sand and wallow in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Are you trying to say you didn't know that Biafrans killed all the Hausas they found in Asaba when invading the Midwest ?
Read Gen Alabi Isama's book Tragedy of Victory

Biafrans deported people from Oil rich Areas those who refused to go they killed.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44592314

Haven't you heard the phrase "to the Victor goes the spoils"?
The Igbos arranging for the ijaws in abonema to be relocated to igboland during the war was a known emergency approach during war to reduce civilian casualties and avoid ethnocentric genocide and massacres like what was witnessed in Asaba which the average black ignorant ijaw abonema indigenes failed to understand instead they saw it as being robbed off their land by Igbos which cost Biafra the town and later on port Harcourt.
To see the one sided nature of such myopic misunderstanding, the ijaws now celebrate the day as liberation day from Igbos yet blame Igbos for their civilian casualties and still blame the same Nigerians for neglect and deception. Speaking of ignorant fellows, wasn't saro wiwa accused of being confused and ethnocentric before facing the squad where his nemesis (ojukwu) was the last he saw in Human form.
Your link did not prove your "deported" allegation but was for an entirely different saga
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

The problem with folks like you is that you don't read and when people talk politics you are the first to insert your ignorant self into the conversation.
Gen. Iluyomade was not just any soldier. He commanded the few Yoruba soldiers who destroyed the Biafrans in Ore.
Whether you believe him or not is irrelevant. What happened in Ore is a known historical fact. You can dismiss it all you want. Afterall, you are free to bury your head in the sand.
Link to your "yoruba destroying Biafrans at ore"
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
AniOmaa:

We've asked you to bring your evidence that 4,000 Ogonis were killed by Biafrans as you claimed, and you've resorted to sheer buffonery. Surely there has to be some written document, journal, articles... anything at all worthy of reference to substantiate your claims? otherwise I might have to accord you the biggest idiot of the year.

I knew you couldn't stomach the truth because it didn't fit your propaganda.

(Read last Paragraph after Ogoni were scapegoated as Saboteurs).

" Four thousand Ogoni died from forced relocation and Ibo reprisals"

The Pan-African Nation: Oil and the Spectacle of Culture in Nigeria
By Andrew Apter

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
To all SW GOVERNORS:

YWC IS ODUDUWA YORUBA ASSOCIATION. AKINTOYE IS THE LEADER.

YAF IS AFONJA FULANI RUGA. TINUBU IS BEHIND IT. IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

I knew you couldn't stomach the truth because it didn't fit your propaganda.

(Read last Paragraph after Ogoni were scapegoated as Saboteurs)

I took my time to read your piece and what I could pick up in reference to your 4000 killed by Biafra propaganda was "four thousand Ogoni died from forced relocation and Ibo reprisals, shelled by federal troops, the ogonis were then persecuted by Biafrans".
If I may ask, who were the federal troops? Are they not Nigerian forces?
Speaking about confused fellow, was your piece not from Ken saro wiwa's ethnocentric biased propaganda? You now see the reason why Abacha executed him for doing what I call terrorism in form of journalism. The dude accused both Biafra and Nigeria for the death of 4,000 Ogoni but castigated Igbos when they proposed for civilians to be relocated to igboland for protection. The same confused fellow later runs around accusing Nigeria up and down before Abacha put a stop to such madness by ending him in the good old effective fashion. But you a good Yoruba history revisionist chose not to include the Nigeria your source claimed contributed to the 4000 Ogoni death and accused only Biafra for obvious reasons.
Please if you want to carry out such futile propaganda put it this way "4000 Ogoni plus saro wiwa and nine other Ogoni Chiefs who were murdered by Nigeria under Gen Sani Abacha's regime"

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Link to your "yoruba destroying Biafrans at ore"

Ask uncle Uche.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by sencekompis: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Always afraid of staying alone.

I tire for these people..

Anything secession always give them goosebumps.

WEREY!!! NI DADDY E

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

I took my time to read your piece and what I could pick up in reference to your 4000 killed by Biafra propaganda was "four thousand Ogoni died from forced relocation and Ibo reprisals, shelled by federal troops, the ogonis were then persecuted by Biafrans".
If I may ask, who were the federal troops? Are they not Nigerian forces?
Speaking about confused fellow, was your piece not from Ken saro wiwa's ethnocentric biased propaganda? You now see the reason why Abacha executed him for doing what I call terrorism in form of journalism. The dude accused both Biafra and Nigeria for the death of 4,000 Ogoni but castigated Igbos when they proposed for civilians to be relocated to igboland for protection. The same confused fellow later runs around accusing Nigeria up and down before Abacha put a stop to such madness by ending him in the good old effective fashion. But you a good Yoruba history revisionist chose not to include the Nigeria your source claimed contributed to the 4000 Ogoni death and accused only Biafra for obvious reasons.
Please if you want to carry out such futile propaganda put it this way "4000 Ogoni plus saro wiwa and nine other Ogoni Chiefs who were murdered by Nigeria under Gen Sani Abacha's regime"

No sir do not twist it ,it is about how the Biafrans treated the Ogoni.

Ogoni were forcefully relocated as punishment after being Scapegoated for being Saboteurs by Biafrans during that forced relocation against the Ogoni's will and together with further Ibo reprisals 4000 Ogoni died to add insult to injury the Biafrans now used the Ogoni as cannon fodder and human shields when under attack by the Federal troops.

Did you see where it said some Ogoni were forcefully evacuated to Concentrate Camps?

Was it Federal forces that did that? Thousands of Ogoni died there too.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by sencekompis: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
It will be done in our own way not in BOKOHARAM WAY. enough is more than enough
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
thedio:

Yoruba r more intelligent than u can imagine,do u expect us to embark on suicide mission like u did in 1967.
Wake up,if we want secession we can achieve it without carrying gun.We av all the required tools ;wisdom,diplomacy,politics,trick......
The only thing I know is that Igbo can Neva achieve their aim without Yoruba.
You think so?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

What about Benjamin Adekunle? I bet uncle Uche didn't tell you that part of the story. It is quite embarrassing, I know.
It took only about 100 Yoruba soldiers to destroy the Biafrans in Ore.
guy use your brain na. are you saying Benjamin Adekunle fought at Ore,Asaba, Abagana,Owerri at the same time? so in your head he won the war for the FG? baba go and sleep. why didn't you win the war in illorin? grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Obasanjo was shot in the Buttocks and remained in Eastern NIgeria to accept Biafra's surrender. Ojukwu who was never shot abandoned his starving people at the Warfront and Surfaced in Ivory Coast with about half a dozen of his girlfriend's from the University of NIgeria Nsukka.

No joking Ojukwu escaped with at least 6 of his girlfriend's while his long-suffering people died of Starvation at the Warfront. Sick and dying Children were left behind to create space for Ojukwu's Mercedes Benz Car and his girl friends in the Aeroplane
so anyone that fights and retreats when the odds are against him are not soldier's so in your dictionary soldiers don't retreat abi? at least he fought and ran. which one did your people do? the Obasanjo that you guys a hero was no where to be found when Muritala was assassinated. he was even scared of becoming head of state. and there was no war or anything. even your brain box Awolowo died miserable after helping Gowon who would have been his first son. presidency him no see grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Bkayyy: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

No sir do not twist it .

Ogoni were forcefully relocated as punishment after being Scapegoated for being Saboteurs by Biafrans during that forced relocation and together with further Ibo reprisals 4000 Ogoni died to add insult to injury the Biafrans now used the Ogoni as cannon fodder and human shields when under attack by the Federal troops.
I don't think I'm the one twisting things here.
In your previous link, you were accusing the Igbos of relocating the ijaws of Abonema to igboland which in the Igbos defence is to avoid civilian casualties because you can't be moving to claim somebody's land by relocating them to your own land instead you chase them away from the land.
Now this your current link by the man that accuses both Ndigbo, Nigeria and later ijaws after the creation of Rivers state for ogonis misfortune in the person of Ken saro wiwa, you are now accusing the same Igbos for the death of the ogonis that were not relocated to igboland and had to die in the crossfire of Nigerian and Biafran battle cannons.
Now to the so called "Igbo reprisals" that contributed to the death of the acclaimed 4000 Ogoni, reprisal according to the English dictionary is the act of retaliation, now answer me, where there a theater in the war where the ogonis fought the biafran forces that resulted in the so called Igbo reprisals?
I believe the reprisals the confused man was talking about was the reprisals of the biafran forces directed to the Nigerian forces occupying Ogoni land which at that time was part of Biafran territory, so the case of civilian casualties in such attack still boils down to the refusal of the people of Ogoni to be evacuated to igboland which you can't hold Ndigbo responsible for.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
guy use your brain na. are you saying Benjamin Adekunle fought at Ore,Asaba, Abagana,Owerri at the same time? so in your head he won the war for the FG? baba go and sleep. why didn't you win the war in illorin? grin

The problem with folks like you is that you don't read. Contexts doesn't mean anything to you. You just jump on comments and start writing garbage.
I quoted someone, if you have bothered to read previous comments you would have known. Next time read first.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by NSK4U(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Awnnnn......why are Yorubas doing this to themselves?

Internal opposition already? Chai

Fear of being alone is the greatest sickness suffered by this region, tufia!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by madjune(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol.

Yoruba secede?

Wey dem buy liver from?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
LegendHero:
I think we need to settle this matter between YWC and YAF.

They should organize a debate and tell us why they think the Yorubas should follow their ideologies.

YWC are soliciting for the self-determination goals of the Yoruba nation and they already made sure they got admitted into the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation (UNPO) within a year of their existence. Such a nice feat and they are being led by a well known credible Emeritus Professor of history Banji Akintoye.

YAF on the other hand led by Adesina Animashaun want the status quo to continue. They said Nigeria should be an indivisible entity.

Nice one that there is contrasting views, so one side should try to win over people from the other side and those still sitting on the fence with superior argument as to why the Yorubas should lean towards each of them.

Life is not about gragra or threats, sometimes you need to carry everybody along and win their heart naturally before they can give their all to things of critical importance.

As for me, I lean towards YWC school of thought.
You will live long in riches and prosperity bro.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't think I'm the one twisting things here.
In your previous link, you were accusing the Igbos of relocating the ijaws of Abonema to igboland which in the Igbos defence is to avoid civilian casualties because you can't be moving to claim somebody's land by relocating them to your own land instead you chase them away from the land.
Now this your current link by the man that accuses both Ndigbo, Nigeria and later ijaws after the creation of Rivers state for ogonis misfortune in the person of Ken saro wiwa, you are now accusing the same Igbos for the death of the ogonis that were not relocated to igboland and had to die in the crossfire of Nigerian and Biafran battle cannons.
Now to the so called "Igbo reprisals" that contributed to the death of the acclaimed 4000 Ogoni, reprisal according to the English dictionary is the act of retaliation, now answer me, where there a theater in the war where the ogonis fought the biafran forces that resulted in the so called Igbo reprisals?
I believe the reprisals the confused man was talking about was the reprisals of the biafran forces directed to the Nigerian forces occupying Ogoni land which at that time was part of Biafran territory, so the case of civilian casualties in such attack still boils down to the refusal of the people of Ogoni to be evacuated to igboland which you can't hold Ndigbo responsible for.

you do not even want to know how many Ogoni died in the Biafran Concentration Camps the Biafran Soldiers forcefully deported them to after Shooting dead their leaders and accusing them of being Saboteurs it is well over the dead 4000 Ogoni you are arguing over here.

According to Saro-Wiwa 30,000 Ogoni were murdered by Ojukwu's followers during the Civil War.

Elechi Amadi of Ikwerre the Annangs, Efik and the Ijaws reported exactly the same treatment at the hands of the Biafrans.

Read this account from a Niger Delta Chief

https://m.facebook.com/naijainfoman/posts/1139807712715827

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benbellamor:

Why do you carefully dodge the Amotekun part? Amotekun is A YORUBA security outfit that unites the SW
They have to drag Tinubu who claim to be Asiwaju...to endorse it, till today...He did not allow his puppet to sign it into law

If you don't know
Amotekun headquarter is Oyo state. Which is shameful to the so called asiwaju in Lagos
Seyi Makinde make it happen
Fayemi And the most respected Arakunrin Omoluabi THE TRUE ASIWAJU Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN...who is leading the ijajangbara awa omo yoruba
Tinubu is scared of the Unity that Seyi makinde will bring to unite the Yoruba independence since he succeeded with Amotekun...that's why he is fueling breakup of a faction from IYC
I will post gani Adams detailed interview that exposed Tinubu behind moves...ko le werk..
Some southern religious bigots have really succeeded in dividing Yoruba along religious line. There is no tribe that doesn't have criminals, history has written that arm robbery, kidnapping all emanated from some few states in Nigeria & spread to all part of the nation. Recently, I observed that the opposition & hatred against PMB & Tinubu isn't for political reason but religious which is cooked by some bigots. I now agreed that the master minders of Amotekoun are only against the movement of Fulani to SW because of fear of domination or the fear of them being Muslims & the possibility of them to be settlers in the future at the region not solely for security reason. Muslims won't succumb to the trick of bigots by rejecting their fellow Muslims. Muslim will always stand for one another everywhere in naija irrespective of region or tribe.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Coronabirus:
Some southern religious bigots have really succeeded in dividing Yoruba along religious line. There is no tribe that doesn't have criminals, history has written that arm robbery, kidnapping all emanated from some few states in Nigeria & spread to all part of the nation. Recently, I observed that the opposition & hatred against PMB & Tinubu isn't for political reason but religious which is cooked by some bigots. I now agreed that the master minders of Amotekoun are only against the movement of Fulani to SW because of fear of domination or the fear of them being Muslims & the possibility of them to be settlers in the future at the region not solely for security reason. Muslims won't succumb to the trick of bigots by rejecting their fellow Muslims. Muslim will always stand for one another everywhere in naija irrespective of region or tribe.

Your last sentence is a mockery of intellect associated with fools. Afonja once accommodated the Fulani's at the expense of his life , the throne and his land. The Idomas and Agatus magnanimity towards the fulanis have been compensated with much sorrows. The Southern Zaria is yet to recover from the harvest of their souls by the Fulanis while we are yet to know the winners in the battle for supremacy between the Hausas and the Fulanis in Zamfara.

While the ultimate aim of Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria and JNI is to introduce Sharia in four of the six states in South West, the YWC and intellectual militants in the South West are fully prepared for them. It is the thief in the home that provides intelligent report to outside thieves and invites them to strike.

It is better to be proactive than being reactive. Those movement and building of kiosks strategically in various places as network for attacks must be fully monitored by OPC and traditional vigilante team. We value lives, we cannot expose ourselves to those who value cows more than human beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Coronabirus:
oponu u are not yooba
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
LegendHero:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12250995_88483c99133742f2a5eb2edbf4b2a2dd_jpeg_jpeg0574dd1e380a347171baa0eadbe06b2d

Only coward quotes a character who has never engage in mere wrestling match talk less a war. The so-called army chief does not have a boys company strategy to defeat an insurgent without a territory.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dedetwo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

you do not even want to know how many Ogoni died in the Biafran Concentration Camps the Biafran Soldiers forcefully deported them to after Shooting dead their leaders and accusing them of being Saboteurs it is well over the dead 4000 Ogoni you are arguing over here.

Elechi Amadi of Ikwerre the Annangs, Efik and the Ijaws reported exactly the same treatment at the hands of the Biafrans.

Read this account from a Niger Delta Chief

https://m.facebook.com/naijainfoman/posts/1139807712715827

Where were the Concentration Camps in Biafra? Did you refer to the same Elechi Amadi of Ikwerre who did not spend more than two months in Biafra when shooting war started? Elechi Amadi spend weeks in Ezebudele, Ukwa West LGA when the war started and sneaked into Nigeria when Port Harcourt fell into the hands of the Nigerian vandals. Maybe the peeps you mentioned in above post were talking about camps in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Dedetwo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
you are igbo nothing like ibo yoruba

Or Yari.ba!!!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Only coward quotes a character who has never engage in mere wrestling match talk less a war. The so-called army chief does not have a boys company strategy to defeat an insurgent without a territory.

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

Or Yari.ba!!!
clap 4 urself baby
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by bigfish3k: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Coronabirus:
You reason like a terrorist, a religious bigot
Better go and ask the biroms of Plateau,
The benue, Taraba and Plateau people that accommodated them earlier

Even At your backyard here in ilorin better go and ask afonja
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by alamercy: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2020
I think the best thing to do is for all of us here to sign the petition. My brother and sister we are suffering in Nigeria. I think the best thing to do is to collaborate together with our Igbo brothers and fight this fight.
Come to think of it, we cannot not continue like this with this people. The ideology, culture and other things are difference. I think the best that can happen to that country is for everyone to go on its own.
Look at the number of graduates looking for job every year. No electricity, no water, no tangible basic infrastructure that can help a nation develop. At least in the early 80's we used to see little infrastructure. This day, it is getting worst.
Please let Yoruba people unite together and fight this course to the last. Some of the current leaders have benefited immensely from the milk and honey of Nigeria in the past. It is better for we youth to take the bull by the horn and fight for Oduduwa nation.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by orisa37: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2020
YAF IS YORUBA AFUTUFETE FORUM. IT'S A SPLINTER GROUP, UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND AN ABERRATION. YORUBA GOVERNORS BEWARE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.