Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. (42104 Views)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by CioAngels(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=93469643][/quote] This is why Nigeria still on one stop, rather than progress she is on continuous retrogression. Nigeriran should change to move forward to progress, no they are happy continuing to be monitored to paying royalies to Britain which was why Prince Charles came to Nigeria when pa Buhari mounted the presidencey to condolitdate they royalties meanwhile, NIGERIANS sleeping under the bridges, dieing of starvation and treatable diseases.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Benmob: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
mabea:
And you are going to marry igala. My guy you are only igbo by tittle because I'm sure you can't even speak the language how much more knowing your village. Just say you are Yoruba and forget about igbo
so u want me to reject that i am igbo, u say I may not know my village do u know before or hv u met me before guy back well joor.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by mabea: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
so u want be reject my igbo lineage u say I may not know my village do u know before or hv u met me before guy back well joor.
I don't need to know you before but it's factual
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by WisdomFlakes: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
Is Remi Tinubu Yoruba? grin

And what's the meaning of Asiwaju of Yoruba land Since Tinubu never called himself the yoruba leader?

Tinubu is NOT the Asiwaju of Yorubaland, he's Asiwaju of Lagos. There's a difference. A very big one at that. And he has never claimed to be leader of the entire Yorubas. Politically no single yoruba person can command the loyalty of all Yorubas because we operate a multiparty system therefore opposition will always exist. Don't expect yoruba PDP supporters to ever like Tinubu. Even Awolowo had opposition within yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
E don dey happen. Anyone who thinks the 2 associations are at loggerheads is the greatest mumu. Yorubas get sense oo. Now that they've started, no going back be dat. You may think they're working against each other whereas, they're not. I've always said this, if they want to leave, na sense dem go apply, no be by violence. We sef go join.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by CioAngels(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Timatayo1:
Nigeria must break before undecided2023 period
Are you sure, with our Lily livered leaders of the South, will they muster courage to stand for it before 2023? I read a message going round that the killers from the far eastern world are hastening up their game to come to Nigerian before she disintegrate so that they won't loose their agenda.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kinematics:

Please leave very fast. I support your leaving, just make it fast
audio support not from dere heart o
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Kinematics: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
audio support not from dere heart o

Of what usefulness is SW, SE, NW, NE and NC to me?
Everyone can go their separate ways I dont give an f

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by CioAngels(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
There are many reasons Afonjas are afraid of seperation. But the two major reasons are The threat of war. They are so scared by the mention of civil war they probably might piss in their pants e.g Oladipo Diya and Rasaki. grin another reason is that they cannot stay alone. The fear of the unknown. It scares them to hell staying alone or probably with the Fulanis their brothers who wouldn't allow them use the ports in Apapa in peace. It reminds them of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin . I wonder why they are cowardly when they hear division. After all, the war was fought in Igbo land. They are the ones with battle scars. Afonja can fear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why you people always say Yoruba are cowardly, are you ready for war assuming it starts today, your answer will be no. Issues like this we should stop talking ill of ourselves because we all have to be strong to work together. You must be a youth am sure?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benmob:
As I be igbo and Yoruba boy getting marry to an igala girl(kogi), if nigeria breakup now confusion they for me oh! One Nigeria for me except d arewa north

There is no confusion. You can't be Igbo and Yoruba at same time that is utter rubbish. Your father ( Paternity) defines your ethnicity...

If your father is Yoruba and mum Igbo then you are a Yoruba man, no two ways or logic about it.

Any logic aside this remains useless in this context.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by GospelAkede: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
There are many reasons Afonjas are afraid of seperation. But the two major reasons are The threat of war. They are so scared by the mention of civil war they probably might piss in their pants e.g Oladipo Diya and Rasaki. grin another reason is that they cannot stay alone. The fear of the unknown. It scares them to hell staying alone or probably with the Fulanis their brothers who wouldn't allow them use the ports in Apapa in peace. It reminds them of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin . I wonder why they are cowardly when they hear division. After all, the war was fought in Igbo land. They are the ones with battle scars. Afonja can fear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So the people in Yoruba World Congress are ibos? Abi you cannot read?
No one can be more cowardly than the one who led his people to war and then abandoned them and ran away to hide.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
CioAngels:
Why you people always say Yoruba are cowardly, are you ready for war assuming it starts today, your answer will be no. Issues like this we should stop talking ill of ourselves because we all have to be strong to work together. You must be a youth am sure?
Youth?? undecided
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

So the people in Yoruba World Congress are ibos? Abi you cannot read?
No one can be more cowardly than the one who led his people to war and then abandoned them and ran away to hide.
abeg which was has Afonja fought in this century that they won? at least the igbos fought for what they believed in. was it not your traditional rulers that took money and killed Abiola grin grin grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Guestlander: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
abeg which was has Afonja fought in this century that they won? at least the igbos fought for what they believed in. was it not your traditional rulers that took money and killed Abiola grin grin grin

They fought the war that made the coward run away with his tail between his legs.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by CioAngels(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Benbellamor:

Why do you carefully dodge the Amotekun part? Amotekun is A YORUBA security outfit that unites the SW
They have to drag Tinubu who claim to be Asiwaju...to endorse it, till today...He did not allow his puppet to sign it into law

If you don't know
Amotekun headquarter is Oyo state. Which is shameful to the so called asiwaju in Lagos
Seyi Makinde make it happen
Fayemi And the most respected Arakunrin Omoluabi THE TRUE ASIWAJU Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN...who is leading the ijajangbara awa omo yoruba
Tinubu is scared of the Unity that Seyi makinde will bring to unite the Yoruba independence since he succeeded with Amotekun...that's why he is fueling breakup of a faction from IYC
I will post gani Adams detailed interview that exposed Tinubu behind moves...ko le werk..
The Yoruba governors are in my heart over this Amotekun. I will say thank you for holding-on to the zone. As for Sanwo-Olu my man, will not because of his second term so he can't, but I feel sorry for him because Tinubu seem can't be trusted. I wish Sanwo-Olu can be close to his other governors in the zone for future happenings inrespective of party afflilation. How I wish my state governor is active, he had to take permission before he can stop terrorist from killing his citizens. Sad isn't it.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Simbrixton(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is no confusion. You can't be Igbo and Yoruba at same time that is utter rubbish. Your father ( Paternity) defines your ethnicity...

If your father is Yoruba and mum Igbo then you are a Yoruba man, no two ways or logic about it.

Any logic aside this remains useless in this context.
he is ibo

Any half breed is iboe even if it is maternal please
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by 7lives: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
TechSkill:

You are saying why blame tinubu for everything abi? it is a very known fact that you are Tinubu stooge... so forget the camo you are wearing.

In one of my handles, I told you specifically about these guys going about threatening Igbos and calling for Oduduwa nation WHILE publicly supporting Tinubu 2023. what does that tell you? they even said if igbos do not support tinubu in 2023, they will destroy igbo business in south west.

within same time, 2 videos suffaced attacking igbos as the problem of Nigeria.

The Yoruba nation that I know are peaceful people and hardly throw tribal slurrs but since Tinubu came into the picture, this has been the thing. we saw what happened in Lagos during last election.

but you are asking why blame Tinubu? Even OBJ never did anything like this at the peak of his reign...

Tinubu doesn't even needs Igbo support, stop crying about Tinubu.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by frankyychiji(f): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
WisdomFlakes:

Tinubu is NOT the Asiwaju of Yorubaland, he's Asiwaju of Lagos. There's a difference. A very big one at that. And he has never claimed to be leader of the entire Yorubas. Politically no single yoruba person can command the loyalty of all Yorubas because we operate a multiparty system therefore opposition will always exist. Don't expect yoruba PDP supporters to ever like Tinubu. Even Awolowo had opposition within yorubaland.
I appreciate the correction on Asiwaju.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Brushstrokes20: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm yoruba and I will proudly say it loud that the doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by SLAP44: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
I'm yoruba and I will proudly say it loud that the doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

True

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by pacespot(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
The obvious weakness and only weakness of Yoruba people is lack of unity. These people can betray any cause over any slightest opportunity.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by successtutor(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
If wey place Naija for sale, no one will buy. let's share Naija on the neighbouring nations. Niger, Cameroon, Benin republic and other countries sharing boundaries with it.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Gracchus: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samfloxin:

You have sold your land to us,we bought it with our money and the documents are there.
When Nigeria divides, we go know who is who
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by TechSkill: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
7lives:

Tinubu doesn't even needs Igbo support, stop crying about Tinubu.
but he needs Northern support abi? grin

Have you heard the new song in the North? grin come and take it in 2023. Just note one thing, anywhere the North swings whatever they are hatching right now, the South East and South South will swing.

U will learn a bitter lesson.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by emperor863(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Sanwo Olu isn’t coming for second tenure, it’s Tinubu’s son coming out 2023.
My own is I just want to see if the fg will have the bàlls to send rampaging soldiers into Oyo state to kill YWC supporters the way they’ve been strolling into the SE at random cool

The FG will not send python to dance in the south West because of the strategic position the Yoruba nation occupies unlike some pigs who are third class citizens in Nigeria.

If what happened above had transpired in the mud land, like thirty of them would have been "gazullard" by the military.

Man pass man, no be for mouth.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by thedio(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
Don't tease us, face ur battle if Yoruba want break away we can get it done within a very short period of time. The advent of Amotekun is a good example.
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:

Was it not because of ordinary Obasanjo that Ojukwu abandoned his people at the War Front and fled all the way to Ivory Coast without stopping?

Has any General ever abandoned the Soldiers the was leading in battle before in History.

Your greatest Military accomplishment on the battlefield the invasion of the Western Region and Midwest was it not led by Victor Banjo?
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Christistruth00:

Was it not because of ordinary Obasanjo that Ojukwu abandoned his people at the War Front and fled all the way to Ivory Coast without stopping?

Your greatest Military accomplishment on the battlefield the invasion of the Western Region and Midwest was it not led by Victor Banjo?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Obasanjo that was shot in the buttocks? grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
thedio:
Don't tease us, face ur battle if Yoruba want break away we can get it done within a very short period of time. The advent of Amotekun is a good example.
The Yorubas can never. and I repeat CAN NEVER initiate a break up. the thought of an army invading your land scares the hell out of you people. That is why you are always showing fake love to the fulani because they are majority in the armed forces. grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by MosheDayan: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guestlander:

They fought the war that made the coward run away with his tail between his legs.
which war did you fight? non of your generations can fight the Igbos. if the soldiers then said let only the Yorubas fight the war, by now Lagos State would be called Alaba State. grin
Re: Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation. by Christistruth00: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
MosheDayan:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Obasanjo that was shot in the buttocks? grin

Obasanjo was shot in the Buttocks and remained in Eastern NIgeria to accept Biafra's surrender. Ojukwu who was never shot abandoned his starving people at the Warfront and Surfaced in Ivory Coast with about half a dozen of his girlfriend's from the University of NIgeria Nsukka.

No joking Ojukwu escaped with at least 6 of his girlfriend's while his long-suffering people died of Starvation at the Warfront. Sick and dying Children were left behind to create space for Ojukwu's Mercedes Benz Car and his girl friends in the Aeroplane

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.